Ms. Marvel(Next Avengers/MCU)

By Ninjaboy13779546

Three months after the Blip, Kamala is reacquainted with her normal life with her family and friends. She's e... More

Cast & Characters

237 11 9
By Ninjaboy13779546

Iman Vellani as Kamala Khan, aka Ms. Marvel

Next Avenger, fanfiction writer, and the "Hero of New Jersey."

After the Battle For Earth, Kamala is back home and enjoying life with her friends and boyfriend. But also, she's still doing her best to be a superhero and look out for the little guy, whilst also dealing with her family.

It's not easy, but it is what it is.

—————————————-

Xolo Maridueña as Sam Alexander/Nova

"Handsome space cop", Avenger, and Kamala's boyfriend. Ever since their time together with the Next Avengers, Sam and Kamala have been inseparable. Even when they're apart, they're still close. When she needs him, he's there for her.

———————————

Matt Lintz as Bruno Carrelli

Kamala's 2nd best friend and resident brainiac of the group. He also serves as a "guy in the chair" for Kamala and Doreen at times.

—————————————

Yasmeen Fletcher as Nakia Bahadir

Kamala's 3rd best friend/the sister she never had. Nakia has also loved Kamala despite others thinking she is odd. But is she ready for the big secret her friends are keeping from her?

—————————————

Joey King as Doreen Green/Squirrel Girl

Kamala's best friend since the Snap, also her partner in vigilante work. She has the ability to communicate with squirrels, night vision, and a tail too! 

In or out of superhero work, Doreen is a bit of an oddball to some, but she's found comfort in the bubble of her friends and is always there when they need her. Especially if it's for Team MMSG(Ms. Marvel & Squirrel Girl)! 

=========================================
Khan Family
=========================================

Zenobia Shroff as Muneeba Khan

Kamala's loving/somewhat overprotective mother, Muneeba really just wants what's best for her daughter. Though this does cause her to be a bit strict at times, she still does her best to show her love and support for Kamala.

————————————

Mohan Kapur as Yusuf Khan

Kamala's father who encourages her to keep doing her best. Though he and his wife don't know all that Kamala gets up to, he still wants her to shine.

————————————

Saagar Shaikh as Aamir Khan

Kamala's older brother. Though he teases his little sister, especially when it comes to her relationship with Sam, he still loves her and wouldn't trade her for anything.

========================================
Villains/Antagonists
=========================================

Ralph Macchio as Gordon Nobili/Lineage

A dangerous man with a dark past that has set him on a path of darkness and destruction. With his vision clear and all the determination and moves he could need, Kamala is about to go up against her first and hardest solo-villain alone.

—————————————

Tanner Buchanan as Kameron/Bolt

A young man in the employ of Lineage with the power of channeling and discharging massive amounts of electrical energy(biokinetic charges). He's also an old schoolmate of Kamala's whom she — at one point — had a crush on. But that was a long time ago.

—————————————

Diamond White as Emily/Kaboom

Kameron's partner with the power of biokinetic energy as well. She's always had a dislike for Kamala, and now, there's more behind it with the power she now possesses.

==================================================================================

The gang is all here!! This is something I've been working on since the beginning of assembling my Next Avengers lineup, and now it's coming together! And I hope you guys enjoy it!!
Also, if you've seen The Marvels, you know how JAZZED I am to be working with/on a Kamala Khan project. I've always loved her and Iman Vellani just brings her to life like NO ONE'S BUSINESS!! So this is gonna be good. 😁😁 So stick around and enjoy. 😎⚡️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
19.9K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
1.7M 114K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
88.2K 8.6K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...