BITE THE HAND. KYLO REN

By -avroras

- he is half my soul, as the poets say. in which ben and zorya destroy one another star wars episodes vii-ix... More

BITE THE HAND
PROLOGUE

EPISODE VII

10 0 0
By -avroras

STAR WARS EPISODE SEVEN: THE FORCE AWAKENS

Luke Skywalker has vanished. In his absence the sinister First Order has risen from the ashes of the Empire and will not rest until Skywalker, and all his allies, have been destroyed.

War is on the horizon, and Luke's sister, Leia, is doing all in her power to stop it from coming to fruition. The battleground lies here, in a Senate on Coruscant where Leia holds no power and the New Republic is fracturing. Newer and younger opponents are eager to shatter this new government once and for all. She battles hard in the Senate while her most daring allies fight in the air and on the ground.

As she prepares to support The Supreme Chancellor Amilyn Holdo on the political frontlines, Leia has sent her most daring pilot on a secret mission to Jakku, where an old ally has discovered a clue to Luke's whereabouts...

——

My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

You will get your War, oh Daughter of The Storm.

please read in white! any font will do <3!

author's note!
• hello i'm writing this again but this time it's gonna make some fucking sense bc if i start all the way that the beginning we're gonna be here forever so have fun and comment i love you all MWAH!
- oh and yes the "ozymandias"quote is about ben and the storm one is zorya :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 1K 190
Mature content
86.9K 1.2K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
17.3K 1.4K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
126K 2.9K 55
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad