No more than four

Від wordqueen3

Everyone's gone. All that's left are me and the four. How? Why? Where? Waking up in a strange bed. A strange... Більше

Four and no more
Jaxson
Kyra
Tuck
Julian
Damon
Kyra
Jax
Julian
Tuck
Damon
Tim
Tuck
Damon
Jax
Damon
Kyra
Julian
Tuck
Otter
Tuck
Jaxson
Tuck
Chuck

Kyra

2.8K 122 5
Від wordqueen3

Fuck

I'm sitting here on the couch with the guys. I've been crying all day. Now my shock and sadness has turned to anger. How dare he?! I've only slept with Julian that doesn't make me slut! Yes I was high and a bit drunk but I don't regret it. I'm 21, I was virgin! How does that make me a slut? Besides I would never hurt the guys. Not the way Tuck thinks anyway. I couldn't do that. I know what that pain feels like. It hurts. It tears you apart and leaves your soul to bleed. Destroys you from the inside out.

When I aged out of the system and had to fend for myself, I ended up trusting someone that I shouldn't have. Devon was loving and caring at first. He said all the right things. Made me feel special and loved. Little did I know what a creep he was. The entire time I was with him, he had another girlfriend. Luckily I never slept with the asshole.

We were only together for three months but it hurt non the less. I wish I knew what a jerk he was though. I left him high and dry and never looked back. I stand on my own. I'm not gonna let anyone use me or me them. I not made that way. I shuffle in my seat.

"You ok cookie?" Julian has been worrying over me since it happened. He's been so sweet. Even cooked for us. I heard him tell Tuck he loves me. I think I'm falling for him also but I don't dare say anything. I said it once before and I'm scared to say it again. I grab his hand and a fake a smile.

"Yes, I'll be ok," I fidget in my seat and look at the others they are just as worried. It bothers me that this effects them so much also. "He really didn't mean it. He doesn't know me. It's just the circumstances we are in. Nothing more. I'm fine." I really smile then. I'm not going to let Tuck get to me. I'm stronger than that and I truly think it's because of the stress we're all under. I can't really blame him but he didn't have to resort to saying all those awful things about me.

Then out of the blue there's a loud bang outside. A large flash of light is seen outside the window. We all jump and get up to run out. Tuck comes out of his room and runs along with us. We all go to the side of house and see a big burnt spot on the ground. Smoke still coming out of circle. It smells of vanilla. For some strange reason. We hear a coughing and we all turn to the sound. There's a man walking toward us. He's tall with broad shoulders. His black hair hangs just below shoulders. He's dressed in a blue sweatsuit. As he gets closer I see his eyes. They're as blue as the sea. He's handsome and well built. He clears his throat. Turns his eyes on each of us. I get a bad vibe from him. He's not like the others. I can just feel it for some reason. He seems cold and distrustful.

"Sorry folks, didn't mean to frighten you. Uhm may I ask where am I and who you are?" His voice is deep. Sends shivers down my spine. How did he get here? Something doesn't seem right. I look at the guys and seem as shocked as me.

"First, who the hell are you?" Tuck ask still in his bad mood I see. Showing this stranger his anger. Though I really can't blame him at this point.

"I'm Tim Myers. I'm a bit confused as to how I'm here. I was on my to my library. I opened the door and suddenly it's like I'm pulled from my home and end up here. Wherever here is." As he looks around then turns back to us. He coughs again then comes closer. I step back a bit scared of the newcomer. He sees this and laughs. "I'm not gonna to hurt you honey, I mean you no harm." Then laughs again. He may not, but I don't know him and I don't trust easy.

Julian steps up, ever the peace maker and reaches out for the man to shake his hand. "I'm Julian, this is Damon, Tuck, Jax, and she's Kyra." As he points to each of us. The man doesn't shake his hand. Very rude if you ask me. "Nice to meet you all. Can someone please explain to me how I got here and where exactly is here?" He raises his eyebrow and looks at us all. We hesitate to answer. Not knowing if we can trust him or not.

"That will take a bit longer. So why don't you tell us why we should trust you? You just pop in here out of nowhere and you expect us to believe that you have no idea how you got here?" Thank you Tuck. My thoughts exactly. He looks surprised at Tucks tone. Ha if you knew him you wouldn't be surprised at all. He is the beast after all. I silently laugh. Tuck is a force to be reckoned with. At this moment I'm sort of proud of him.

"I'm sorry I can't answer that because I have no idea. How did you get here? Yet I ask again where is here?" I don't believe him. I don't know why but I just don't. We all came here together, he shows up alone and he really doesn't looked worry at all. Not like we were. Maybe he's the one that sent us here? Maybe he's responsible for all this? I don't know but I'm weary.

"Let's just go inside and talk this out. We will explain how we got here and you will tell us Everything you know, ok?" Jax said. Who knew he had a level head.
We all go back in the house. All the men are up front and I stay near the back. We go into the living room. They all sit down i stay standing behind them. I don't dare turn my back on him.

Julian begins telling him how we all got here. All the details of the last six weeks. Leaving out the sexual parts. Thank God. I would be horrified.
He listens closely, never interrupting. Shaking his head as if deep in thought. Then he turns to me. I step back as his eyes penetrate me.

"You're the only female here? Interesting. I wonder why?" I don't care why. I just want him to stop looking at me. Damon sees that I feel uneasy and gets up to come over to me. He walks behind me and puts his arms around my waist in a hug. He whispers and ask if I'm ok? I just shake my head. Not wanting to voice my reactions.

He stays behind me as Tim watches us both closely. Eyeing me up and down. I get a chill and feel it in bones.
Damon grips me tighter and ask if I want to go outside. I jump at the chance. Turning and bolting right out the door as he follows. He stops as reach the pool. The moonlight is casting off the water.

"What's wrong? You've been acting strange since he showed up. Talk me spitfire." He seems frustrated. I take a deep breath. Looking back to see if anyone can hear.

"I don't Damon. He seems fishy to me. He gives me the chills. I don't trust him." I whisper to him. Damon grabs my chin and turns me to him. Looking me in the eyes.
"It's ok I will not let anyone hurt you. Do you trust Me spitfire?" I nod my head "then believe me when I tell you that I will not let anything happen to you. I will kill any mother fucker that hurts you. Do you understand?" I nod my head again. I'm at a loss for words. He wraps me in his arms and hugs me. He turns my head to a different angle. To where I'm facing him. Then he kisses me.

I'm shocked at first. His tongue dives into my mouth and feels so good. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. He kisses like a God. I moan as he takes his hand and grabs for ass, squeezing and groping. I'm lost in his touch. It's electrifying. Torturing me in the sweetest way. We hear someone clear their throat and jump apart. Slightly embarrassed for being caught I turn my head. Damon just smiles. Oh boy I love that smile. A devil with a boyish charm. I turn back and look to the intruder.

"So sorry to interrupt your a...make out session. But I have a few more questions, if you don't mind," said Tim as he smirks and looks away. Damon kisses me on my forehead and walks back in passing Tim. He then looks at me "I see your already taken, mores the pity. I for one think you can better. But that's just me." He laughs as he walks off. I look at his retreating back in disgust.

There's no way I'm trusting this guy now. It's bad enough that I have to deal with Tuck and his attitude, now I have to deal with a demon also. Men are rather confusing. I huff.
I walk back in. Everybody is In Their same positions. I still stand back. To and keep listening. You can learn more when your quiet and nobody notices you. Unfortunately Tim does notice. A little too much. If I might add.
He turns to me and winks. The nerve of this guy. I decide to go sit on Julian's lap. Since he's in the far chair. Tim watches and raises his eyebrows as Julian wraps me in his arms pulling back to him. Gripping me fighting and caressing my stomach.

"Cozy are we?" Tim ask I roll my eyes. This jackass is on my nerves!
"More than you know," I say as I turn to Julian and out of spite kiss him. I don't know what I was trying to prove. But it felt good and I wanted to put Tim in his place. I turn my attention back to him "Now what questions do have?" I say with a smirk of my own.
I look over at Tuck and I see he is gnawing his jaw. I don't care. Let him stew. I look at Damon and Jax and their both smiling. Then I look at Tim, wish I didn't though, he has lust filled eyes and evil grin. Tuck notices also he looks more upset now. But why would he even care? He's made his feelings clear. I'm done with all this. After today my nerves are on edge.

"I'm going to bed, I've enough for tonight. Can someone please show Tim to a room," I turn to Jax "care to join me?" I have no idea what's gotten into me but I like it. I feel empowered and a little devious. "Hell yea!!" Jax jumps up and picks me up bridal style. I just laugh at his antics. He turns and says night boys. Then We head to my to my room. He looks at me with a giant smile and he's hot as hell. With his tattoos and lip ring. His hot as sin body and a gleam in his eye, I think to myself,

What have I gotten myself into?

———————————————————-
Thank you to all those who are taking to time to read my first story. It truly means a lot to me. I'm an avid reader and just thought I'd give it a shot. I hope you like it.
Thanks again pretties.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

283K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
2.1K 110 13
⚠️MxFxM STORY WILL BE TOXIC MOST OF THE TIME⚠️ MATURE THEMES SUCH AS SEXUAL ACTS, SELF HARM, VIOLENCE AND MORE EDEN-IVER (ee-den, ee-v-ayre) Somethin...
671K 21.9K 36
Life for 23 yr old Riley Grace Matthews was going great until her Fiancé Dillion Rogers dumps her for a Silicone filled Barbie Doll and even Marrie...