always an angel, never a god...

By honeybeel0v

โœฆ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โœฆ One day Sam and Dean wake up and find their sister missing, some of her stu... More

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผดใ€‘
๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜“๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜š๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜™
๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜“๐˜๐˜–๐˜› ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™
๐˜‰๐˜™๐˜–๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜š
๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Ž๐˜œ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›

๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜๐˜•?

344 11 0
By honeybeel0v

︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶⠀୨♡୧⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶

ELLIOT NOTICED THE CAMERA'S ON her way out of the building. She glared at them before rolling her eyes. She now had no choice. She gripped her bag as she walked out with a stern look.

Her interaction with Dean was something she didn't expect to happen. She knew it was indeed her fault, she knew she was basically the problem.
Yet the blonde wishes she hugged him. She wished she could wrap her arms around him just like she did with Sam. She wished he could have allowed her to just give her time to explaining herself. She just didn't feel like it was the right time.

She knew she had caused Dean pain, and even more pain at the trouble she must have left with John. She knew her father, and she knew somehow he had found a way to blame it on Dean. That's what he always did. When he was too ashamed of his own actions, he dealt with the consequences by making us deal with it either along with him or for him.

She frowned even thinking and imagining the horror it must have been for her brothers. She wanted to sob at the thought of Sam curled up in bed by himself, and Dean being taught a lesson. She hated her father's lessons, and she knew Dean must have hated her as well.

ਏਓ

She hated how emotional she was feeling, hated how weak she was seeming. Hated everything and everyone. This whole day was frustrating and awful. She just wanted it to end. Why couldn't she just feel happy for once? Why couldn't she spend one day without feeling guilt and shame?

Why does she still let him continue to control her life. Why must she always hear his voice in her head?? Why was it so hard for her to be able to just live. To just be free.

Why must it be hard to just be free? Why? Why? Why?

ਏਓ

  The blonde made it back to her apartment. She sighs as she closes the door and looks around the apartment room. She frowns at the sight. Almost a year in this place and somehow she's glad she won't be here anymore.

The blonde walks to her room and starts grabbing some clothes she decides to take with her. She takes her sketchbook, some books, and her toothbrush.

As she was putting away her canvas and palettes, to sell and get money for- she glanced at her couch. She walked over to it and kneeled down, reaching under it to grab a box. She slowly opened it and grabbed what was inside. Her gun. She never used it, never even opened this box.

She sighs as she stuffs it into her shoulder bag. Along with her pocket knife.

She started getting bags from her kitchen and using them to pack her stuff away. Labeling a bag with "small furniture" and "throwing away" or "selling". She spent almost the whole night making the once cozy apartment empty.

She mopped and organized everything back to how it once was when she first got this apartment. In the middle of the room were her bags. The blonde sighs and wipes her forehead as she leans against the wall.

She frowns as she folds her hands behind her neck, letting her head fall back. She lets out a breath as she closes her eyes.

ਏਓ

The sunrise wasn't as beautiful as she drank the coffee she managed to make, sitting in the kitchen isle with her legs to her chest. She was lost in her thoughts.

Tears slipping down her cheek as she drank her coffee, a blank look on her face. You would think she would be used to it by now? The feeling of being alone. The space, the life. God, she wishes she was.

She closes her eyes and she lets out a small sigh. How did her life become into this?
One day she was woken up by John, telling her he was taking her with him to a hunt. "You need to learn." He had said. She changed and he handed a gun to her. That was her normal. That was her life.
"Suck it up." "Don't cry." "Don't speak until spoken to."

In a way she's glad she's not in that life. Just knowing they still were makes her stomach flip.

But god she felt like a fraud. She knew why. She was living in the wrong lifestyle. She knew her world wasn't working, smiling at a boy, getting asked out on dates that she never went to because she never agreed to it on her end.

She was a soldier, forced to fight and hunt.

She knew her world was hunting . She might not have been good at it at first. "If you don't start practicing and getting this shit right, you will die! You hear me? You will fucking die! Do you want that??"— But she learned. She learned to the point where it was all she knew sometimes. And it scared her.

Because although she left hunting, the hunting never left her. She left the fighting, but the fighting never left her.

ਏਓ

     She had all afternoon to figure out what she was going to do. Now showered and changed, she walked up to the diner and walked into her bosses office. She even came prepared and knew exactly what she was going to say.

"You're quitting?"

Elliot nodded. She was confused at first at his shock and confusion. It wasn't a big deal. A lot of people quit their jobs. She was just like one of those people. Quitting their jobs, for the same reason? She wasn't sure.

"Yes, sir. I'm just dealing with my own personal things." Elliot nods and smiles as nicely as she could. She really didn't care, she just wanted to turn in her uniform and badge. Wanted to walk out and just not come back.

Now that she thought about it, she regrets coming here. She should have just left them wondering whether she was ever going to come back or not.

"You know, Singers. The whole time you've worked here..I've never seen you participate in small business parties or even activities. The only times you would interact would be with the customers. You were a quiet yet good worker." He leans back on his chair and folds his hand together.
"And the one few times we do speak, it's about you quitting. It's a shame really, you were one of the good ones." He shrugs and smiles. "Good luck."

The blonde smiled and walked out of his office. As she walks out she notices two people looking at her. One with a grin, and the other with a smirk.

Blushy-Boy and his Wing-woman. Those were Elliot's nicknames for them. She turned to look at the door, she hesitated to just walk out and leave. She sighs and smiles as she walks towards them. She couldn't do that to them. If she's being honest, they both have secretly grown on her.
Blushy-Boy and his crush on her, and wing-woman trying to help him, they were honestly what kept this job entertaining. Plus, Elliot would feel bad to just leave him wondering where his small crush must have gone, she'd rather him hear it from her than their boss.

"Coming out of Boss's office only means one thing. You get in trouble?" Wing-Woman smirks. Elliot actually smiles and shakes her head.

"Im quitting."

"What?! Why? Is it the pay? I can lend you some money if thats what it is-" Blushy-Boy was desperate to keep Elliot there, it was the only place he could interact with her. If it meant sparing some cash, he would.

Elliots eyes widened as she shook her head. "No! None of that. Im just..dealing with some stuff. But thank you. Both of you.." She smiles. "I know I wasn't a great person to work with- my communication skills sucked which Im sorry for.." She stands up straight. Hoping this was a good enough apology.

"Can I at least take you out for dinner?" Bold words coming from a shy boy. It caused Elliot eyes to widened as she started stuttering. Even wing-woman was shocked at his sudden words, but Elliot could tell she was proud of him for finally having the courage to say something. "You know..on a date?" He was red, smiling as he scratched the back of his neck.

Elliot frowned, feeling sorry for having to decline. She was hit with a sudden feeling of guilt of having to crush his feelings. "I-Im sorry..I just-" But in her defense, she didn't give him any reasons to even lead him on, in fact she once decline going to his party. That should have been enough, right?

Blushy-Boy was quick to shrug it off. "No-no its okay-" He looked disappointed, his frown was noticeable as he looked down. Wing-woman had hissed and looked away to cringe to herself.

"Look, its-its not you. You seem like a great guy..I just..your not my..my type, you know?" Elliot saw his reaction and she seemed to notice she might have made it worse, she silently cursed at herself and looked at the ground for a second before looking back up and glancing at wing-woman, who had been looking between Elliot and blushy-boy. Elliot smiled softly and just like that Wing-Woman gasped.

"Dude, she's gay. You're gay. Oh my god, your into women?" Wing-woman was shocked, and Blushy-Boy was looking at Elliot with wide eyes.

"Like I said, you seem like a great guy." Elliot smiled softly, even blushing herself. "You'll meet someone who will treat you great, I just know it." She said to him, then waved at them both as she now decided it was her time to leave.

It wasn't as bad as she thought it would go, in fact she kinda felt happy and giddy.

"Damn. So I had a chance?" Elliot heard Wing-woman say. The blonde smiled. They were so silly.

The moment she stepped foot outside the diner, reality hit her in the face as she knew she had to go back to her apartment to grab her bags.

ਏਓ

She grabbed her shoulder bag, it being packed with her gun, her lighter, her pocket knife, two books, she had her hair clips, pads, sticky notes, pens, and her wallet with even extra cash she got from her job and selling half of her things. She had even, finally gotten herself a peppers spray with the extra cash. It was pink.

In her duffel bag, she had seven shirts and pants along with three shorts, underwear and socks she had gotten when she past by the store, she took her chance to just get them then instead of just never getting them, she had two sweaters and even her boots which she had just gotten along with the socks.

Waiting for the bus, she sat on the bench, her headphones on, music playing from her iPod. She had her head leaned on the pole as her and other people waited for the bus to arrive.
The guy next to her was smoking, he noticed her stare and had even offered, she sat there considering it before shaking her head. "Im good." She sighs as she brings her legs up and brings them to her chest, she waited.

She was lost in thoughts and she realized how fast everything was happening. She knew she'd regret leaving this place, but she had nothing here. It was obvious her brothers didn't want her back, and she needed to start thinking of herself again.

The bus arrived 20 minutes later, and she waited for everyone to stand, line up and get in before she followed along. As she stood up to stand behind the guy who offered her a smoke, she then she felt a vibration on her pocket. Her phone.

She frowns and scrunched her eyebrows in confusion as she stopped walking and took out her phone from her pocket, it was a number she didn't recognize. She considered answering at first, before she then remembered who it could be.

"Yes, hello?"

"Leaving already?"

Her eyes widened as she recognized the voice but smile nonetheless. Sam. She looked around, and on her left she noticed a certain Impala parked, and both sam and dean outside the car.
Dean with his arms on the hood, and Sam standing not that far from the car with his free hand on his pocket, the other with the phone to his ear.

"Didn't think you guys would care." She smiled softly.

"We just found you, you really think we'd just leave you?" Sam said, a small grin on his face.

Elliot chuckled, then she noticed his face change. Worried she spoke. "What's wrong?"

She hears him sigh over the phone and glance behind him to Dean before speaking again. "We need your help. You in?"

└────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 859 67
Elena Is No Stranger when it comes to the Supernatural she has known about it for as long as she can remember. Raised by her Mother Eleanor who was a...
104K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...
12.2K 427 47
At the end of yet another successful hunt, Sam and Dean Winchester are gifted a very unexpected call for help from their beloved angel, Castiel. The...
2.3K 22 19
Book 1 Just over a year after the events of the vampire attack that resulted in the death of Dean Winchester, his brother Sam is adjusting to life w...