"๐“œ๐“˜๐“ก๐“๐“’๐“›๐“” ๐“’๐“—๐“˜๐“›๐““" T...

By oopewchy_oo

โ€ผ๏ธUNDER HEAVY RE-EDITING โ€ผ๏ธ ๐“ฃhis story is about a 13 year old girl named Y/N, who lives in Denver. Trying to... More

๐“•irst Day Of School.
๐“ฃhe Three A-holes.
๐“กobin To The Rescue.
๐““efend Yourself.
๐“•irst Throw.
๐“—anging Out With Robin.
๐“ฃexas Chainsaw Massacre.
๐“ฃhe Night That Changed Everything.
๐“ew Beginnings.
๐“ฃhe Boy At The Library.
๐“Ÿinball Game.
๐“‘ike Ride's.
๐“ขister To The Rescue.
๐“ฃhe Baseball Game.
๐““elivering Newspapers.
๐“–riffin Stagg.
๐“Ÿaper Boy!
๐“œissing Child.
๐““enial.
๐“Ÿromises.
๐“žh? Oh.
๐“’omfort From My Friend.
๐“ขecond Missing Kid.
๐“จour Arm Is Mint!
๐“™ust Friends.
๐“œrs. Showalter.
๐“จOU DID WHAT?
๐“–wen's Dream.
๐“ฃhe Black Van.
๐“–ame Day.
๐“—e Won't Leave, Right?
๐“–ut Feeling.
๐““enial.
๐“‘ad Dream.
๐“ew "Camera"?
๐“•alling Apart.
๐“‘ruce Yamada.
๐“ฃhe Theory.
๐“‘ack To School.
๐“‘e Safe.
๐“–ot You.
๐“ฆanna See A Magic Trick?
๐“žther Y/N?
๐“จ/N I Did It.
๐“จOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME.
๐“กun.
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† LETTING GO. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† VANCE'S CALL. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† THE DEAL. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† REALIZATION. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† OUT OF TIME. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† SECRETS UNFOLDING. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† I WIN. YOU LOOSE. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
GฬถRฬถIฬถFฬถFฬถIฬถNฬถ.
BฬถRฬถUฬถCฬถEฬถ.
BฬถIฬถLฬถLฬถYฬถ.
RฬถOฬถBฬถIฬถNฬถ.
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† I'M STILL STANDING. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† UNEXPECTED SURPRISE. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† THE END. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
FIN โ€ผ๏ธ

๐“ Misty Memory.

1.4K 31 60
By oopewchy_oo

{ 044. }

••••

FINNEY POV;
    𝓘t was early in the morning. Everyone barely just arriving to School was advised to head to the Gym for a memorial for my sister Y/N. Who went missing not so long ago.

Arriving at the Gym, it was packed!

Heading up the stair's, Gwen and I take a seat on the bleacher.

Feeling a light tap on my shoulder, I look up. My eyes slightly widening.

'Y/N- wait, no. It's not her.' Who is this?

The random girl looked down at me, smiling kindly.

"Hi. Is it alright if I sit beside my friend, right here?" Raising my brow, I looked at Gwen who had a surprised look on her face.

"Y/N?? You go here too, now? Here! Come sit," Gwen say's, leaving space for the girl to sit.

Nodding, the girl sits down.

"Thank you! I just transferred here." The girl says.

The assembly starts. I, barely even paying any attention to what they were saying.

It wasn't gonna bring Y/N back, so what was the point in even listening?

Hearing some laughter, I look to the side. The three bullies. They were laughing in the middle of the speech.

Gripping my fist, I take deep breaths. Looking away, trying to ignore them.

The assembly was now over.

Getting up, I start making my way out.

'What's so funny about my sister being missing.' I think to myself, seeing Gwen walk up to me.

"Hey, Y/N and I are gonna ditch and leave." I raise my brow.

"Wait, what?"

"We're gonna go out and try to find some clues that'll maybe lead us to our N/N." Gwen explains.

"But, it isn't safe out there-"

"My friend Y/N will look after me. She knows how to fight, just like how our sister does." Gwen says, smiling.

"Wha- okay, fine. But be careful, please." Gwen nods.

"Of course. Bye, Finney-boy!" Gwen yells, running away with the other Y/N.

I continue walking to class.

••••

School was now over for the day. Today, being miserable and lonely.

Throwing my backpack to the ground, I flip onto my bed. Letting out the biggest sigh.

Laying my hands under my fresh pillows, I sit up confused. Feeling my hand touch something cold under my pillow.

Lifting up my pillow, I lightly gasp. An envelope?

Sitting up, I inspect the envelope.

𝓣𝓸: 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝔂
𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶: 𝓨/𝓝

'Y/N....' I feel my eyes slightly tear up.

Taking a deep breath, I open the envelope.

GWEN POV;
Y/N and I have been out for a while in the neighborhood, searching for any clue that could help us find Y/N.

"This was where Y/N's backpack was lying. On the sidewalk. But, I noticed something that I considered strange." I explain. Y/N nods.

"What is it?"

"The police say this was where Y/N was taken. But, follow me." Walking a bit more into the neighborhood, I kneel down. Y/N, doing the same.

"Oh my gosh...."

"Ya. I found this bracelet. But, it's not just any bracelet. This is the bracelet I gave to N/N. And....it has some dry blood on it." I say, in a shaky tone.

"So you think...." I nod.

"Y/N wasn't taken over there. She ran. She was trying to escape from the Grabber." I confirm.

"I was getting dragged into the van." Raising my brow, I look at Y/N.

"What....?"

"OH! No. I worded that wrong. So this confirms that Y/N was getting dragged into the van. Every case involves a black van being seen near the scene." Y/N explains.

"Ohh. Ya, you're right. C'mon, let's keep searching. We can give this to the detectives later."

Y/N POV;
I was lying down on the mattress, staring up at the ceiling. While clenching onto my stomach. Feeling nauseous from the hunger.

The lights in the room then turned on.

Gasping, I sit up. Sliding my back to the wall, hugging my knees.

The Grabber enters the room. This time, holding a tray of food. And s bottle of sprite without the cap.

"Morning. Got you some food!" Not breakfast. It must be the afternoon, right now.

To be honest, I completely lost track of the time....

"I'm not dumb." I say, almost immediately.

"What'd you put in the food?" The Grabber tilts his head.

"Nervous, aren't we? Trust me. I didn't drug nor poisoned the food. I mean, why would I? You're already here." Chuckling, the Grabber gets up and leaves.

This time, the door making a 'clank' sound. Did it not close fully?

My eyes widen when I look closer.

THE DOOR IS OPEN!

Immediately, I get up and run towards the door. Opening it fully before stopping.

OH, WHO ARE YOU? A MISTY MEMORY?

'Wait....no. What if this is a trap? What if....no. I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! I'M OVER THIS PLACE!' Opening the door fully, I hear ringing.

The phone is ringing.

Staring at the phone, scared. I stare.

'Should I answer....? Especially after what I experienced in the last call? I don't know, I'm scared.' The phone rings even louder.

I should answer.

Picking up, I say

"Hello-"

"DON'T YOU DARE GO UP THE STAIRS!" Jumping, obviously startled. I raise my brow.

This isn't Bruce. This is someone else who sounds so familiar. Who....

"And why not? I can go up, and escape and leave this place already." I say, feeling myself already go crazy.

"IT IS A TRAP! YOU LOOK SMART. ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?" The person on the other side says.

"W-wha....? But, I can escape!"

"HMPH. YOU HAVE THE SAME THOUGHT PROCESS AS ALL OF US DID. WE THOUGHT SO, TOO. BUT, IT'S NOT. IT'S A SET UP. DON'T GO. PLEASE, MISS."

'Miss? Miss....Billy....?'

"O-okay....I won't go." I say, playing with the cord. Feeling my mouth dry.

I hear a sigh of relief on the other line.

"Was that a sigh of relief? Why do you care about me and my safety? Do you....even know me?" I ask, slowly.

No answer.

"Bruce, is this you?" I question.

All of a sudden, I feel my body freeze. Feeling a very heavy presence in the room.

"WHOSE BRUCE." The tone....it sounded as if whoever this was didn't like how I mentioned the name Bruce.

"He was a friend that I was talking to a while- or a day ago?" I reply, scared.

"MM. SORRY, I DON'T KNOW ANY BRUCE." Not knowing what else to say, I continue.

"Bruce....is....was a a baseball player. Black hair....wore a green shirt? And, dark blue jeans....?" I describe. The room felt even more heavier.

"OH, HIM." I gulp.

'Why are they angry all of a sudden? Should I even continue mentioning Bruce?' I think to myself.

"HE'S QUITE MISERABLE, RIGHT NOW. NOW I MAY KNOW WHY. WE DON'T PLAY BASEBALL....HERE." The after life....

"I....wait. Hold on, please." No answer. Taking my camera out from my pocket, I turn it on.

There goes the static, again.

Taking a big deep breath, I exhale. Okay.

"Alright. I wanna maybe try to get to know you! You seem....kind? Wanna get to know each other?" I ask, nervously.

"WHY NOT." Nodding, I say

"So....who are you? What did you used to do? Baseball? Soccer, maybe?"

"MM....I NEVER DID ANY OF THOSE STUFF. I WAS A DELIVERY BOY. I DELIVERED NEWSPAPERS." Newspapers?

Delivery boy....delivery boy....delivery boy....paper boy.

BILLY!

Feeling a tension, I quickly point my camera to face right beside me.

BILLY! THERE- THERE HE IS!

Billy was standing right beside me. Staring right at me.

Gosh, what did the Grabber do to him. It was hard to see, but you could tell that he looked beaten up. That he didn't look well.

Putting the phone back to my ear, I yell

"YOU'RE BILLY SHOWALTER."

"BILLY....? MAYBE."

"No, that's your name! That's who you are! Billy, do you remember me?!" I say, feeling adrenaline run through my body.

"NO. I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING. IT'S ALL SO....MISTY. A BLUR. WHO ARE YOU?" Billy doesn't remember me....

"I'M Y/N!" I yell, desperate.

"Y/N....Y/N....Y/N...."

"You really don't remember anything about me, anymore...." I say, upset.

"NOT OF ANY MEMORIES, NO. BUT, WHEN I SAW HIM BRING YOU DOWN HERE, I FELT STRANGE. YOU LOOKED FAMILIAR. I DON'T KNOW...." I hear Billy grunt, frustrated.

Looking down, I gasp. My heart locket. Can this help him refresh his memory of me?

"Billy, are you watching me right now?" I ask.

"YA. I CAN'T REALLY BRING MYSELF TO LOOK AWAY. YOU LOOK MESMERIZING." Taken aback, I shake my head. Focus.

"K-kay'. Great. Do you see what I have around my neck?" I say, taking a peek at the camera.

"YA."

"This was actually something I made for the both of us. This one is mine. I gave you one, as well. Do you have yours, maybe?" I say, anxious.

Checking, he didn't. He doesn't have the necklace I gave him....

"Actually, I did." My eyes lit up.

"THAT WAS UNTIL THAT B̶A̶S̶T̶A̶R̶D̶ TOOK IT FROM ME." Billy say's, sounding outraged.

"What do you mean?"

"I MEAN WHAT I SAID. THAT MONSTER TAKES WHAT'S SPECIAL TO US, AND KEEPS IT AS SOUVENIRS. I'M ALSO REGAINING SOME....PAST MEMORIES...." IT'S COMING BACK TO HIM!

"BEFORE HE TOOK IT, MY LOCKET HAD A SMALL PICTURE. NOW I KNOW WHY YOU LOOKED FAMILIAR. YOU WERE THE GIRL IN MY LOCKET." Billy says.

"You had a picture of me in your locket?" I blurt out. A small chuckle is heard.

"MISS?" I nod, signaling for him to continue.

"I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME." Immediately, I frown.

"Will this be the last time that we speak?"

"LET'S HOPE NOT. I'LL BE BUMMED OUT. JUST DON'T GO UP THE STAIRS." Billy say's. I nod.

"But, why? What is he even doing, right now." A scoff is heard.

"THAT SICK BASTARD IS WAITING. WITH THAT....WITH THAT FREAKING BELT. HE NEVER SAID THAT YOU COULD LEAVE. SO, IF YOU DO, YOU'LL BE PUNISHED." Billy explains.

"I STILL FEEL THE STINGS FROM THE HITS. IT HURTS SO BAD. HE WON'T STOP. NO MATTER HOW MUCH BEGGING AND CRYING YOU DO. HE JUST....CONTINUES BEATING YOU...." The phone then clicks. He hung up.

Letting out a shaky sigh, I let the tears slip down my face.

Lying back down on the mattress, I close my eyes.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝔂.....

𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓘 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻. 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂. 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓪.... '𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰'.

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓪𝓭! 𝓞𝓻, 𝓮𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭.... 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱....

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘'𝓶 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓹𝓾𝓽𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴. 𝓘 𝓚𝓝𝓞𝓦 𝓙𝓤𝓢𝓣 𝓑𝓨 𝓢𝓔𝓔𝓘𝓝𝓖 𝓣𝓗𝓞𝓢𝓔 𝓦𝓞𝓡𝓓𝓢, 𝓨𝓞𝓤'𝓡𝓔 𝓢𝓒𝓐𝓡𝓔𝓓. 𝓞𝓻, 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓭.

𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹. 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓽, 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓷.

There were tear drops on the paper.

𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓰𝓸. 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓪 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷. 𝓐 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓫𝓮𝓻. 𝓝𝓸𝔀, 𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓵𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓭. 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂!

𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽, 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 '𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓮' 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻. 𝓘𝓷𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓰𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰. 𝓞𝓻, 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴.

𝓘𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓰𝓸 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 (ಥ﹏ಥ) 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱.... 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝔀𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼.

𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓮 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂. 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷, 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓹𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓷 𝓮𝓷𝓭.

𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓭. 𝓘'𝓶 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼! 𝓣𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓷𝔂'𝓼 𝓼𝓪𝓯𝓮𝓽𝔂.

𝓘𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮, 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓻𝔂. 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓾 𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯.

𝓣𝓞 𝓝𝓞 𝓛𝓞𝓝𝓖𝓔𝓡 𝓣𝓐𝓚𝓔 𝓢𝓗𝓘𝓣 𝓕𝓡𝓞𝓜 𝓐𝓝𝓨𝓑𝓞𝓓𝓨! ヽ('Д')ノ

𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓖𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓷𝔂, 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻. 𝓝𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓯 𝓘'𝓶 𝓹𝓱𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓽.

𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓼.... 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓙𝓤𝓢𝓣 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼. 𝓣𝓸 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵. 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓰𝓲𝓯𝓽.

𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓰𝓾𝔂'𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮.

𝓝𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽, 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓾𝔂'𝓼.

- 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮, 𝓨𝓑 ᰔ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Third Word By keraunos

Mystery / Thriller

36.5K 3K 101
A text that changed her life. __________________________________________________ Gwen Smith had a crush on Ethan, a very charming and kind guy from t...
47.9K 1.1K 18
the title says it all mostly but here a short description (y/n) lived a normal life with her father Albert (aka the grabber) but then he started acti...
2.1K 34 13
*if theres any bad grammar please ignore it thanks and I hope you guys enjoy* y/n and her dad move to make a fresh start in life but y/n then meets v...
4.9K 111 17
Y/n Arelleno has just moved from her dad's in California to her mother's in Denver. reunited with her mother and baby brother Robin, she meets Pinbal...