someone to stay, supernatural...

By maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] SPN Crossover Series: Someone to Stay Something in the Orange I DO NOT own Su... More

CAST, ACT ONE
001. the winchesters
002. jericho
003. never go home
005. terrible driver
006. wendigo
007. kids are strong
008. drowning
009. final destination thing
010. bloody mary
011. shapeshifter
012. hook man
013. bugs
014. psychics and poltergeists
015. telling secrets
016. scarecrows and hitchhiking
017. dying dean
018. dean's old girlfriend
019. special children
020. people are crazy
021. human monster
022. tulpa
023. like father, like daughter
024. no boys
025. vampires
026. "they're both mine!"
027. car crash
CAST, ACT TWO
028. really long nap
029. the roadhouse
030. "i will never hate you."
031. gordon walker
032. what's dead should stay dead
033. andy and ansem
034. h. h. holmes ghost
035. death omen
036. crossroads
037. croatoan
038. new power
039. possession
040. scooby doo-like case
041. bank robbery
042. angels
043. 2018
044. return of meg
045. trickster
046. sisters
047. road kill
048. werewolf love
049. movie set
050. dream life
051. demon blood
052. gates of hell
CAST, ACT THREE
053. groups of seven
054. changelings
055. rabbit's foot
056. look out
057. fairy tales
058. ghost ship
059. vamp gordon
060. christmas
061. dream root
062. mystery spot
063. jus in bello
064. ghostfacers
065. dean and natalie
066. worst summer ever
CAST, ACT FOUR
067. september eighteenth
068. angel of the lord
069. 1973
070. angry aunt
071. rougarou
072. horror movie monsters
073. yellow fever
074. halloween
075. wishing well
076. anna and alastair
077. demons vs. angels
078. living in the walls
079. magic act
080. dead siblings
081. torture
082. amateurs
083. books
084. half-brother
085. secret's out
086. hallucinations
087. all hell breaks loose
CAST, ACT FIVE
88. beginning of the end
089. parting ways
090. different lives
091. role models
092. pranks
093. grumpy old men
094. play your part
095. convention
096. surprises
097. body swap
098. 1978
099. heaven
100. whore of babylon
101. saying yes
102. motel hell
103. sam's old friend
104. sam's plan
105. big showdown
BOOK TWO

004. changed lives

1.2K 51 6
By maybankwalker

Jess and Libby are finishing up the cookie baking, having already set aside a plate for Sam for when he gets home.

Jess spreads some flour onto Libby's nose making the toddler giggle which causes Jess to smile in return.

There's a knock on the door and Jess picks Libby up, not wanting to leave her with the oven on. Jess opens the door, revealing Brady, and Jess kindly smiles at him.

"Hi, Brady." Jess greets. Libby smiles and Brady smiles back, looking between them.

"Hey. You, uh, you mind if I come in?" Brady asks.

"Sure." Jess steps aside, letting him walk in and shutting the door after.

"What are you guys up to?" Brady asks, following them into the kitchen.

"We are making cookies for when Sam gets back from his trip." Jess informs, smiling at Libby who displays her cute grin.

"Nice. Mind if I steal one?" Brady asks.

"Sure." Jess nods and Brady takes a cookie.

They hang out until Jess is finally able to put the last batch in a container.

"Excuse me, while I go put little one to bed." Jess says, picking Libby up. "Say goodnight, Libby."

"Nigh'." Libby waves at Brady who waves back. Something about his smile unsettles her and she cuddles into Jess more.

"Be right back." Jess tells Brady, walking to Libby's room. Jess gently tucks Libby into bed, kissing her forehead. "I love you, honey bunch."

"Wuv you." Libby mumbles. She pulls Jess' head down and kisses her on the cheek. Jess smiles fondly, placing a kiss on her daughter's cheek.

"Sweet dreams." Jess whispers. She turns Libby's nightlight on and turns the light off, keeping the door cracked open.

It's only about five minutes later when Libby hears her mom scream. There's more screaming and a few crashes. Libby hugs her stuffed bear to her tighter, letting out a small whine. Soon all the noise stops and Libby quietly gets up.

The toddler quietly makes her through the apartment until she reaches her parents' room. Libby looks around and looks up, freezing at the sight of her mother on the ceiling with red across her stomach.

Libby screams before feeling her hair be yanked and she falls to the ground. The last thing Libby sees before darkness consumes her is Brady's face.

+++

Dean pulls up in front of Sam's apartment building. Natalie is sitting in the backseat and Ophelia is lying across the seat and asleep with a blanket covering her and her head is on Natalie's lap. Natalie gently brushes through Ophelia's hair, looking down at her peaceful face that she won't see for who knows how long.

Sam gets out and gets his bag. Sam kisses two of his fingers before putting his fingers on Ophelia's head, gently scratching her head.

"Love you." He whispers to his niece. Sam leans down in the passenger window. "Call me if you find him?" Dean nods. "And maybe we can meet up some time. Schedule a play date or something." He chuckles.

"God, we're not gonna be those dads." Dean quietly groans and Sam lets out a hushed laugh.

Natalie smiles in amusement for a moment, but it quickly turns to a frown. Her father forced her to get rid of her baby. But Dean comes home with a baby after getting a call from a hospital and after a five minute fight, John just gives up on the fight, letting Dean keep his baby.

Part of Natalie despised Ophelia those first few months. It wasn't fair that Dean got to keep his kid, but she couldn't keep hers. She feels guilty for not liking her niece since she knows it isn't her fault she was born or that John's a dick.

But Natalie really hated John after it... and Dean. Dean, who had no issue following his father's abortion orders, agreeing that a baby and pregnancy would be a burden. But Dean fought against his father for his kid. So why couldn't he fight for Natalie?

"I'll see you later." Sam gently pats his sister on her shoulder, knocking her out of her trance. Natalie quietly clears her throat and nods.

"Yeah. Yeah, see you later." Natalie mumbles. Sam gives her a concerned look, but it turns into an understanding one when he remembers everything.

"Sam?" Dean calls and Sam turns back to him. "You know, we made a hell of a team back there -- all three of us."

"Yeah." Sam agrees.

"Yeah, sure." Natalie mumbles. Sam continues to return to his home as Dean drives off.

They're halfway to where Natalie lives when the radio turns to static. Natalie looks up from stroking Ophelia's hair and looks at the radio.

"That wouldn't happen to be a normal occurrence, would it?" Natalie asks.

"No." Dean answers. "Fuck." He makes a sharp U-turn which wakes Ophelia up.

~ ~ ~

Sam makes his way inside and shuts the front door behind him.

"Jess? You home?" Sam calls, making sure his voice isn't too loud as Libby should be asleep by now. Sam sees a plate of chocolate chip cookies with a note on top.

Missed you! Love you!

Sam looks at the little scribbles below it, knowing Libby is responsible for them and he chuckles. Sam takes a cookie and goes to his room, finding Libby asleep and lying sideways next to the pillows.

Sam leans down and brushes some hair out of her face. He gently kisses her cheek before looking towards the bathroom where he hears the shower running.

Sam sits at the end of the bed before resting on his back and shutting his eyes as he finishes his cookie.

Sam feels something drip onto his forehead making him flinch. It happens two more times and he finally opens his eyes, gasping in horror. Jess is pinned to the ceiling with a gash across her stomach.

"No!" Sam yells. Jess bursts into flames, the fire spreading across the ceiling.

"Sam!" Dean yells after kicking the door in, him and Natalie rushing in.

"Jess!" Sam yells, using one arm to protect his face from the flames and he scooted back so he's covering Libby. The young girl wakes up due to the sudden heat and looks up, screaming.

"Sam! Sam!" Dean yells. He stops short, seeing Jess on the ceiling. Natalie freezes, her jaw falling open at the sight of her best friend burning.

"No! No!" Sam yells.

Dean grabs Sam off the bed and pushes him to the door. Dean picks up the sobbing two year old up.

"Nat? Nat!" Dean shouts, shaking her. "Take her." He hands Libby to Natalie who is still half out of it, but she manages to grab her niece, holding her closely, the toddler sobbing.

Dean grabs Natalie's arm, dragging her out of the apartment as he shoves Sam out.

Once they get outside, there's already a small group of people out. Sam stopped struggling against Dean, watching the flames. Dean almost falls back when he feels a sudden weight crash into him. He looks down, seeing the top of his daughter's head.

Dean and Natalie had both told Ophelia to stay in the car before they rushed inside.

Dean comfortingly places his hand on top of his daughter's head.

"Libby. Libby. I need Libby." Sam says, looking at his brother before turning to his sister. He was aware that his siblings had gotten Libby which he is extremely grateful for. Sam takes his daughter from Natalie and is unsettled by her lack of crying, but looks at her only to find her mostly asleep.

"Libby?" Sam asks. There's no way she would be asleep right now. Sam's glances to her stomach, finding a red patch on her pajama shirt. His eyes widen and he lifts it up, revealing a cut on her stomach. "No, no, no." He whispers.

Sam looks to his siblings in alarm, the two also seeing the injury.

"Baby girl, go back to the car." Dean gently tells his daughter, not wanting to raise her anxiety.

"But--"

"Just go, sweetie. We're okay." Dean tells her. Ophelia goes back to the Impala and gets in, Dean making sure she's good. "Okay, put pressure on it."

"I-- with what?" Sam asks, still holding his daughter.

Dean takes his jacket off and holds it over Libby's wound, pressing down on it a bit. He looks at Sam who has tears racing down his face as he worriedly stares at his daughter.

"Hey, she'll be fine." Dean tries to assure.

The ambulance and firemen get there practically at the same time. Dean drags Sam over to the ambulance.

"Excuse me. Hey. We need help. She's been cut." Dean says, pointing at Libby. A few medics take Libby from Sam, the father struggling to let her go, but he stays right next to the gurney they place her on. They work on Libby while a cop questions Dean and Natalie on her injury and what happened.

Soon enough, the medics are able to assure that Libby will be fine.

"Noah isn't answering his phone. I've called him seven times, but nothing." Natalie says, feeling her fear and anxiety at a high level.

"Okay. Yeah, yeah, let's go." Dean says, leading her to the Impala. "Sam!" He calls. Getting the clear from the medics, Sam takes Libby and goes to his siblings.

They get to Natalie's place, the three adults getting out, Sam gently putting an asleep Libby down. Natalie was out of the car before Dean even pulled to a full stop, the brothers catching up, Dean ordering Ophelia to stay in the car with Libby.

Natalie gets to her place and unlocks the door.

"Okay, both of you stay here." Natalie orders.

"What?" The brothers question.

"Maybe he's completely fine and just asleep. And if he is, he doesn't need to wake up to three people." Natalie reasons.

"Nat, he's probably not--" Dean starts.

"He could be." Natalie insists, her eyes pleading for it to be true. "So stay."

"Natalie--" Dean says.

"Dean." She copies his stern tone. She makes her way down the hallway, slowing down when she sees blood along the wall. She feels the tears spring to her eyes, her steps slowing as she makes her way to the bedroom.

Natalie keeps her eyes on the ceiling as she pushes the cracked bedroom door open. Part of her relaxes when she doesn't find her boyfriend pinned to the ceiling. However, that relief soon vanishes as her eyes fall onto the bed.

Noah lays on top of the covers and is in his pajamas, blood coating the sheets and pillows from his slit throat.

Natalie lets out an ear piercing scream, her brothers immediately racing into the room. They stop when they spot Noah's body, eyes widening at the horrific scene.

"We should... we should go." Dean quietly says, knowing his sister's seen enough. "In case of-of fire or something. Come on. Come on, sweetheart." He puts his hands on Natalie's arms, starting to lead her out.

"No! No!" Natalie screams, crying out, her hands hitting Dean's chest as she tries to fight against him. "No! Noah! No!"

Dean's arms wrap around her waist, hauling her off the ground, her legs kicking in the air as she sobs. Natalie continues to sob and cry out for her dead boyfriend as Dean carries her out, another hand on Sam's jacket, dragging him out.

The roles reversed with Natalie screaming and Sam in a frozen state of shock.

Dean doesn't put Natalie down until the reach the Impala and Sam called the police to inform them of a dead body.

Ophelia watches with sad eyes as her aunt sobs.

"Natty. Natty, Natty." Dean tries to get her attention over her sobs.

"No! Let me go!" Natalie shouts, trying to go past Dean, but he stops her.

The screaming wakes Libby up and she's immediately searching for her dad. Sam opens the door, picking her up and holding her close to comfort her, despite still being in shock.

"No. Hey, hey." Dean says, holds her back.

"I need to get back to him!" She cries.

"He's dead!" Dean shouts. Natalie's cries go silent for a moment. "He's dead." He repeats quietly. A small sob escapes Natalie, quickly followed by more.

Natalie allows herself to fall forward into her big brother's chest, her knees not having enough strength to hold herself up. Dean's arms wrap around her securely, making sure he's able to keep her up, a hand placed on her head.

~ ~ ~

The police are at the apartment, other tenants of the apartment standing around outside to see what's going on.

Sam is standing at the trunk of the Impala, Natalie standing next to him, watching as he loads a shotgun.

Dean watches the crime scene before he walks over to the trunk, standing next to his sister. Dean peaks into the backseat where the two girls are asleep.

Dean looks at his sister, but her eyes don't leave the gun in Sam's hands. Dean looks at Sam who looks up, sighing and nodding. Sam tosses the shotgun into the trunk.

"We got work to do." Sam states before shutting the trunk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 3.6K 32
i know my girlfriend is a ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—› โ—ฆโ€ขโ—ฆ season 2 - 4 dean winchester x female oc *slow updates* โ—ฆโ€ขโ—ฆ WARNING ; bloody/gory descriptions, major chara...
13.8K 843 112
[ supernatural -- seasons 11-15 ] Second Crossover Series: Someone to You Not Strong Enough I Know the End I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show...
173K 4.8K 87
[ supernatural -- seasons 2-8 ] Larissa Brewster Series: Habits Iris I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters or storylines. I ONLY ow...
102K 2.9K 86
[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling Like the Stars Say You Won't Let Go I DO NOT own Supernatural...