Kori - Shit Happens

By OhYeahBaby

More

Kori - Shit Happens

1.9K 30 19
By OhYeahBaby

"Shit happens" is a common slang phrase, used as a simple existential observation that life is full of imperfections. The phrase is an acknowledgment that bad things happen to people for no particular reason.

Chapter 1

Girl the way you movin' got me in a trance

Dj turn me up ladies this yo jam (Come on)

Imma sip mascato and you gon' loose them pants

And Imma throw this money while you do it with no hands

Girl drop it to the floor I love the way yo booty goooo

All I wanna do is sit back and watch you move and I'll proceed to throw this cash

Waka Flocka ft. Roscoe Dash and Wale's "No Hands" boomed through my SkullCandy headphones as I lit up my cigarette and took a long and deserved pull of it. I looked up at the beautiful evening sky and smiled to myself. This was the kind of weather I enjoyed in London. I stood there waiting for two of my friends to meet me as I danced to the song currently playing on my BlackBerry. I glanced up the road noticing a figure approaching me, I knew exactly who it was by the way they were walking. I took out my headphones as I knew we would probably have a long conversation of some sort.

"Ay K, waum for you smoking?" This turkey said whilst bopping over to me, by the time he reached where I was standing it was slowly but shortly approaching night. Today had been an extremely hot day considering it was the middle of March, I hadn't really done anything besides sleep, when I got a call from Sarah asking me to come out, I was more than pleased to get some sort of motive so I agreed to meet her and Rebecca outside the local park. As he was walked towards me I noticed he had copped a new ralph, yet again. It looked nice though, swear down this guy had so many ralphs you would think he was Ralph Lauren himself!

"Shullup man, acting as if you don't smoke yourself you donkey. Hay! Looks like someone's been down to Wembley Market again!" I replied poking the little jockey riding a horse on his t-shirt whilst laughing, the way I piss him off is hilarious! I attempted to get away before he could try anything but I got dragged back by him.

"Allow the krud talk like I wont just fxck you up, nah I'm joking I wouldn't do you like that, cos you're my don alie? Oi what's that girls name over there." He lowered his voice pointing over to my friends who were standing about 3 metres away from us, I didn't even notice they had arrived! By the looks of it they seemed to be engaging in a mini-argument, probably about who was better looking out of Chris Brown and Trey Songz. Come on! We all know the answer to that one ;-) *writers note: who do you thinks better looking real talk?*

"The one in the pink? Oh she's Sarah." I said before taking a pull of my cigarette, I really need to stop smoking. I think I started around 14, I can't really remember, but it's strictly Benson and Hedges Gold, nothing else, I don't do other fags.

"Nah not her, she's a dead ting. The other one.." Well wasn't that a bit rude?! I wasn't even gonna say anything 'cos even though she's my friend, this boy would start something out of nothing and I wasn't ready or in the mood for his dumb antics.

"Oooh, Rebecca?" I said, coming to my senses. She glanced over to were we were standing smiling, not at me, at him.

"Yeah whatever her name is, is she on tings?" He asked eyes filled with exhilaration, probably imagining her taking part in some sort of sexual activity with him. This guy I swear, I just feel sorry for his wife in future. He'll beat her 24/7. Fxcking sexaholic.

"Nah, and shes got a man so dont try it." I explained setting him straight. 

"Jheez! Even better, once I move that she'll be whipped." And with that he walked over to them, or should I say Rebecca. Even though I hadn't seen Rebecca's boyfriend before, from stories I had heard, he was really caring towards her, he seemed to also be passionate towards her too. Rebecca was the youngest out of all of us, she unlike the most of my friends, was still in secondary. The rest of my people were either in Sixth Form or College. He walked back over to me knocking my cigarette out of my hand.

"Smoking kills!" He shouted as he saw me screwing him.

"I beg you be quiet please! You're such a hypocrite! Well, did she give you her number?"

"Yep, I told you. Anyway safe yg, I'll holla you later." He said whilst patting my head messing my hair up in the process and drifting off into the sun set.

"About yg! Jahmal I will make sure you can't have babies! Come back here you fish!" I shouted after him, he stuck up his middle finger before saying 'bless' and bopped of to his block, he always seemed to bop fxcking goat.

"Rebecca wagwan for you? From time you have a man!" I screwed her whilst I walked back over to them. How can you give your number out to a boy when you're in a relationship, like come on! I know if her man did that she wouldn't be to pleased would she?

"Nah, I told him the levels init. I said strictly a friend ting. I wouldn't do that to Jordan." She said smiling nodding her head like she was positive about what she had said, whilst her light brown curly hair bounced up and down. I looked at her puzzled and mumbled 'mmm' before I ushered them over to the park. I spotted a couple of people I talked to and some I just knew.

"Kori! Where've you been man? You've been ghosting!!" Ashley, Rebecca's older brother shouted over to me, I left Rebecca and Sarah to mingle with the rest and went over to Ashley who was sitting outside the football pitch away from the others fixing his bike. He was wearing these banging black Armani jeans with black airforce 1's and a black pull over jumper with a silver 'Nike' sign.

"No hug nah? Ite say nothing yg." He said pouting his lip out whilst standing up, he's such a kid at times.

"Whys everyone calling me a yg? As if to say I'm not turning 17 soon!"

"Ha ha, and who's everyone?" He asked looking confused. I knew this because in the past when he had been confused his head would tilt to the side and his nose would scrunch up, which was exactly what he was doing now. It was quite funny to be honest but still cute none the less.

"Oh well, not everyone but you and Jahmz that's all.." I said putting emphasis on the letter 'y' in everyone.

"Jahmz? Which one, the one that chills with CS lot?" He asked screwing, "Yeah." I replied baffled and sat down on his lap.

"Why, aren't you two bless?" I continued.

"Are you nuts?! He's a pagan blud, say nothing." He said as he clenched his jaw, I shook my head. Boys these days, fighting over nothing! As I played with his smooth manly hands I got this painful feeling in my back and my face immediately scrunched up.

"What's wrong Ri-Ri?" Ashley asked looking concerned.

"I have some next pain in my back, I'm gonna go yeah.." I said standing up about to leave, it felt as if my back was about to snap in two!

"Nah, I'll drop you home. You can't go home in this state." He said getting up to assist me, then walking over to his bike.

"What?" I asked as he continuously stared at me.

"Well... Get on the handles then." 

"Are you crazy? I'll walk thanks babe." I went over to the rest, said my goodbyes and strolled next to Ashley who was slowly riding on his bike beside me making sure I was okay, he was such a sweet heart.

"Ashley, how long have we known each other?" I asked randomly.

"Rah, bare out of the blue. Urm I dunno like 7 years now?" I smiled as the memories of him replayed in my head. He exchanged the gesture as we approached my block door, I swiped the key and walked up the stairs as he followed closely behind me carrying his bike up. As soon as I opened the front door, the coolness of my house hit me. I literally collapsed on my bed as I heard Ashley close the front door and step into my room.

"Where's Peanut?" He asked looking around as he gently setteled on my bed and lay next to me.

"Oh, my Mum's probably taken her out for a walk." I replied and rolled over staring out the window, Ashley pressed his body gently behind mine as we both engaged in small talk.

"Kori I wont let ANYONE hurt you! I got to much love for you baby girl." He whispered gently against my neck whilst tenderly rubbing my back, soothing the pain once effected by it earlier. I turned around to face him and sat there staring into his big brown eyes, I ran my hands gently across his caramel skin and through his curly brown hair. I knew what was going to happen next as it always did. I went over to kiss his cheek when he turned his head and our lips locked instead, the first time we had kissed it had felt weird as we both don't see each other like that at all, it was just a friendly kiss that we always took part in. We continued to kiss as he would occasionally bite my bottom lip and run his hands down south, as he did this it gave me a rush of pleasure that I had never experienced before. As we kissed he un did the button of my jeans and pulled down the zip. He slipped his hand inside and gently rubbed and stroked my woman hood. He pulled away hopped of the bed and tugged at my jeans pulling them down even more.

"What are you doing?" I asked startled. 

"Nah, I'm just doing suttin init, just showing my love." He said winking then returning back to undoing my jeans. I didn't stop him though, I trusted this boy with my life and I know he wouldn't do anything to me that wouldn't be right. I opened my mouth to speak only to be silenced by him.

"Shh, its okay. Just a friendly ting init." He said and smiled.

----

"See, you enjoyed that didn't you? Lol, one of our experiments alie?" He said winking as he stood up and brushed down his jeans.

"Lol, yeah them ones there. Next time let's just stick to the kissing please." I said getting up off the bed and stretching.

"Yeah okay, well I'm gonna go home yeah." He said after looking at my clock, it was 2 am.

"Okay." I said before turning away gazing at the moon, where was my mum?

He walked towards me, kissed my forehead and left.

Chapter 2

"MUUUUUM! I'm going out!" I shouted as I tied my hair into a bun, the afternoon sun shone its rays through the bathroom window as I slipped on my headband.

"Kori, you just go out everyday never home why's that?" She said whilst approaching the bathroom. My mum's those french North african's so she has a mixed accent.

"Well.. Cos there's nothing to do." I replied.

"Where you going anyway?" She asked poking my bum.

"Mum! What are you doing?"

"Oooh Kori is growing some bootaay." She laughed to herself, allow it.

"Where are you going Kori?"

"I'm going to chill with that dog face Jahmal." I replied as I changed my tongue bar.

"Ooooh! Jahmal! How come I ever see him no more heh? You never want to bring him around, why?" Here we go again! My Mum sees him like the 'son she never had', please! Me and Jahmal have known each other since we were babies! My Mum and his are tight, well were cos she died not so long ago. He hates anyone talking about her, even in a good way. It hurts him so much, the thought of seeing his mum that day laying helpless on the floor whilst a masked man ran away from the scene of the crime...

"Bye Mum!" I replied and left the house, as I took the back streets towards that tramps house I noticed two boys that appeared to be younger than me sitting outside a house on a wall whilst I was passing. One of them was black with a immaculate shape up wearing a simple outfit and the other one was light skinned with two bunches wearing brown and gold.

"Kori!" The light skinned boy with two pig tails called after me, I turned around and squinted my eyes  trying to figure out who they were, the black one started laughing at me, I was bare confused. I walked towards them and stood in front of them still trying to recognise who they were, I shouldn't have left my glasses at home, the optician always advises me to wear them so it can improve my eye sight but I keep on forgetting. I can see and that but not from far distance.

"Ooooh! Devon and Joshua! Sorry I didn't recognise you." I replied laughing at my own stupidity, whilst I walked closer to them.

"Anyway what are you two youngers doing out, shouldn't you be studying for your GCSE's?" I asked examining them both.

"We are," Joshua replied. "Just taking a break to enjoy the sun, banging weather!" He said whilst scratching his head. My eyes were fixed on his amazingly long hair, it was longer than mine! I met these two at some drama workshop where me and my girls used to go back in the day. Devon was the sweet boy who would always flirt with my cousin Amerie and Joshua was the joker out of the bunch, always smiling and being foolish.

"Joshua, can I cainrow your hair one day?" I asked getting happy.

"Sure, why not?" He replied smiling warmly at me whilst he swung his legs back and forth.

"Anyway I'm gone, cya later young bucks. Don't do anything I wouldn't do! Deuces!" I said whilst walking away, they both waved to me as I turned my back and continued my journey to Jahmal's house.

---

"Five... four.. three.. two.. one! Kori give me your phone NOW!" He screamed, yes screamed in my ear whilst twisting my hand.

"Ha ha, Jahmz watch when I put that pic on fb, its peak!" I laughed whilst trying to escape from his firm grip, only to be rugby tackled onto his sofa by him. He pushed himself against me still trying to get my phone. Jheez it was only a baby pic of him, dunno why he's getting so stressed about it, it almost looked cute.

"Kori, give me your phone so I can delete the pic or its curtains for you." He said calmly then biting my cheek.

"N..O! And move your mouth from my cheek, I don't want your rabies!"

"Right, you just don't listen do you Korz?" He picked me up, dangling me off his shoulder and ran into his bedroom. He threw me on his bed and jumped on top of me pushing his dxck against my area.

"I wont be afraid to use this you know, Kori you know me I love you and that yeah, but you gotta know the levels!" He yanked off my crop top and tugged at my shorts, knowing how freaky this boy was he probably would rape me! Scratch that he WOULD rape me! I started kicking his head attempting to get him off me with all the strength I could, then the biting on my belly started.

"Jahmal man fxck off! Go away you horny breh I don't want you inserting that ugly thing inside me!" I giggled, he had started tickling me by now.

"Its ugly now Korz? Ite snm, its a wrap. I'm getting the doms." Then he walked out. I searched around his room looking for my t-shirt so I could escape this tramps house when someone knocked at the door, since his room was opposite , whoever it was would be able to see me standing there in just shorts and a bra. Jahmal ran over to the door with only his boxers on. Is this guy mad? He must think I want him to pop my cherry. Dumb breh. The day I would loose my virginity is the day of my 61st birthday. Lol not really but still, I wanted to wait for someone I could trust and not some any boy, ESPECIALLY not Jahmal. Oh God.

"Hi, have you seen Ko- KORI! What the hell?" Rebecca shouted, yep she came over, only God knows how she knows where Jahmal lives. She barged past him and came straight into his room where I was stood.

"Oooh, two girls! Looks like Jahmz is gonna have some fun today!" The fool shouted then licked his lips and walked off somewhere, leaving me and Rebecca alone. Now from her point of view, it looked like we were about to beat or just finished beating, obviously not, she would understand I mean, I don't see him like that, he's just a goat of a boy who I happen to love as a friend.

"Kori, what the hell are you playing at? Argh! You know I like him! How- How could you? You spiteful witch! You just can't stand seeing other people happy so you go and steal them away from people!" Dfpmo! This girl doesn't even know the breh! Plus she's got a man so how the hell can she like him? This girl needs to ease up.

"Rebecca I beg you shut up, you've got a man and you never told me you liked him! Also, how could I what huh? I haven't done nothing with him!"

"Mmm! So Kori that's why I come in here and you're half naked and so is he?" She stated frowning at me. I was considering hot boxing her there and then, maybe that would knock some sense into her head.

"Ahh! You know what Becca, I'm not even gonna argue with you. You really think I would beat Jahmal? Out of all people seriously? You know how tight we are, he always fxcks about like this, I've told you bare stories. I can't be asked to argue with you cah you're my girl and you SHOULD believe me, but if not whatever init." She stood there looking at me for a while and eventually apologised and left. Time to catch this fxcking toad.

"OI!" I screamed up the stairs, "Come down here now!" I leaned on the banister waiting for this seagul to make his way down.

"Oooh Korz, stay in that position. Your bum is on point still, I might have to tap that!" I stood up straight immediately, he's so horny at times, in fact scratch that. Its all the time!

"Where's that yat?" He asked running down the stairs chucking me my top. He had now changed into combats and a white string vest.

"She left, she had a hissy fit cos she thought me and you beat. AS IF!" 

"See, I told you she was whipped!"

"No, you said she will be.. Huh, explain?" I said whilst putting my top on approaching the living room with him closely behind me.

"Basically yeah. Cos as I said, man like me is a gyallis alie? So you know how she's got a man alie? Well don't matter cos by tomorrow I'll be inside that p-"

"Can you just get to the point please? Kmt and stop saying 'alie' its irritating."

"Calm down! Anyway yeah, so I musta gone yard after I saw you and churpsed her dat day, then I came back out to go cop some Sams Chicken, all of a sudden I see her walking with that other chick, she musta smiled init so I told her I needed to chat to her, I gassed her up then 5 mins later she was sucking my dxck fam!" 

"Are you serious? No waaaay! What the hell? Jahmal you put some voodoo on her man  I swear down, she's a church girl! Do you know how long her man was on her before they were dealing? One year Jahmz one whole year, now my girls sucking next mans dxck? Jheeze not me boooy!" Seriously though, its like the new trend that most of our generation seem to be carrying out. I shook my head at the thought of Rebecca getting up to them nasty things.

"Ha ha! Told you, every girl can't resist me." Skeen, he must think he's Trey Songz.

"I can, ergh I don't know what they see in you, you're just some goofy guy who thinks he's the shxt."

"Are you taking da piss? Kori I will boot you in your pxssy you na."

"Ah Jahmal man, fxck off you're so annoying with your over developed mind!" I slipped on my converses and walked out of his house. 

"Kori! Where you going man!?" He shouted down the road.

"Home!"

"Why? I was joking man come back!"

"No, piss off with your pedophilic mentality!" I ran off to some abandoned estate and sat down on a wall that stood over train tracks. The pigeons below me were fighting over a stray crisp packet. I took out my phone, scrolled down my contacts and decided to call Sarah.

"Yes." She answered sounding rude as ever. I ignored that and began to speak.

"Are you home?" 

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh cos I didn't have a motive and I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere?"

"Aren't you to busy with Jahmal?" She said, not hiding the poison in her tone. I paused and began to speak.

"She told you."

"Yeah she did! How could you Kori? That was bad mind."

"How could I what? I didn't do anything with Jahmal, I swear to God!"

"You're not even religious anyways."

"Sarah look yeah, I'm not gonna have an argument with you about something I haven't done. If you want to believe it then go ahead, some friend you are. Oh yeah, I bet she never told you she gave head to him now did she?"

"She told me."

"Soooo.. You're gunning me for something I haven't even done but you're not gunning her for giving head to a boy she had met 30 minuets ago at the time, who also has a man?"

"Ah shut up man, you're such a sket you know Kori. I just clocked, you talk to about 100 brehs."

"Why the fxck do you think? Cos girls like YOU jump to conclusions, believe shxt thats lies and are snakey, fxck both of you, don't call yourself true friends cos you're far from it. Oh and I'm a sket? You must think I don't know that you beat Tristian alie, then after he boyed you you still went back and beat him and his brehs?" I heard her gasp then she just locked the phone. I don't need them anyway, they're both as dumb as each other. I was so pissed off at this point.  I called my mum and asked her to come and meet me with Peanut, I missed her.

"She's gone." She replied with confusion in her tone.

"Gone where?" I asked with the same confusion.

"Jahmal came by with his friend in a car an-" I locked the phone and called that stupid retarted nxgga.

"So now you call me Korz? Cah you know I got something of yours alie?" In the background I heard bare man shouting and that. "Oi, light up the zoot stah!"

"Where are you?" I replied, I wasn't in the mood at all. 

"Guess."

"Jahmal I'm not joking."

"Ay relax man, I'm in CS."

"CS? Wha- Jahmal are you crazy? That's a 3 hour trek on public transport!"

"If you want your dog, then you're gonna have to trek gyal." Then the grinch cut off.

---

After 3 and a half hours of jumping off and on buses, trains and tubes, I finally reached my destination.

I pulled out my phone, it was quater to 10. The moon shone down over the empty streets of this particular part of London, I was still wearing these shorts and crop top which were NOT keeping me warm at all.

"What can I do for you sexy?" Jahmal's voice boomed into my ears as he answered the phone.

"I'm here, can you meet me at the station you delinquent."

"Allow it, about delinquent. Just walk down the road and you'll see some red flats, walk round the back and you'll see me. Take care beautiful." Skeen.

I followed his directions and finally came to the "red block", I looked at my surroundings. Bin bags, needles, blood, vomit, smashed glass, cigarettes, everything! And this is where this fool is chilling? True say he used to live here when he was younger but still allow trekking here to chill with your mandem. I turned the corner and saw bare man blacked out. I squeezed my way through them and walked straight down to where that coconut was sitting. He looked at me and started laughing. His eyes were as red as fxck, I knew he was zoned, and can you believe my guy was still bunning? He had Peanut in his free hand and she was jumping on me, she probably inhaled that nasty shxt too.

"Pass my dog." I said impatiently, I wasn't in the mood. Firstly, I trekked all the way here, secondly these boys around me making noise for no bloody reason, thirdly most of them were bunning and I was inhaling whatever the fxck was inside their zoot.

"Kiss me first." He replied creasing. 

"Jahmal I'm not in the fxcking mood, you're such a prick at times. In fact nah, its when you smoke that shxt. Give me Peanut NOW!" He looked at me hard and long and eventually gave her to me. I marched through the crowd of boys back towards the train station.

"Kori! Where you going?" Argh! Why's this fool following me for?

"Home!" I shouted. He finally caught up with me and walked beside me and Peanut.

"At this time? It will take you about 3 hours to get home and you can't get on the train cos you got Nut."

"Well who's fault is that? Just go back to your mandem, bun, get licked and beat a few skets." I stood at the bus stop crouching down to stroke Peanut. She was shivering, and so was I! It was freezing. I looked up to check the timer, the next bus was in 20 minuets. Don't piss me off. I sat on the seat inside the bus shelter and cradled Peanut with me. She was only 2months old but she was kinda big.

"The bus is in 20 minuets." He said looking at me.

"I think I already established that thanks Jahmal." He stared at me for what seemed like forever before speaking.

"You look sexy when you're pissed you nah." I ignored him and continued looking down the end of the road for the bus. Time passed and the bus arrived, I stood up to enter the doors.

"No hug then?" Jahmal said with his arms spread out, I just looked at him and hopped on the bus, some long day man!

Chapter 3

"Muuuuum! Open the door it's me!" This was the umpteenth time I had shouted through my letter box, when I left CS it was around 11, it took me about 2 hours to get close to where I lived, then I had to walk cos there were no night buses that took me another hour and a half, only God knew what the time was. My phone had died which meant I couldn't call my mum, I was hungry, tired and cold. So was Peanut. How stupid was I? Bringing the key for the block door but not my own house! I roamed around in my pocket trying to find my key when I pulled out a £5 note. I knocked on the door one last time, when I was positive that she was either sleeping or wasn't in I made my way to Mcdonalds. As I trudged through the back roads I noticed the sky beginning to get brighter. What the hell? It couldn't have been that early in the morning could it? I walked into McDonalds and collapsed on a near by sofa seat thing, soon followed by Peanut.

"Excuse me Madam." Someone spoke, I figured I'd imagined it as I was knackered. 

"Excuse me." I opened my eyes to see some chinked out fair skinned woman, well young adult by the looks of it in the McDonalds brown and black uniform staring down at me. She was really pretty to be honest, I dunno why she's working in McDonalds though, she should be a model of some sort. She looked really familiar but I just couldn't figure out where I had seen her before. Her trousers were past jack ups and her shoes looked like something a clown would wear. Meanwhile in the background the radio was playing 'All Of The Lights'. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"Yes?" I asked before yawning.

"I'm really sorry darling but dogs aren't allowed in here." She replied looking uneasy, probably worried about my reaction.

"Actually, it's okay. If you want anything I'm just sitting over there eating breakfast." She said whilst smiling and pointing over to her seat.

"Thanks, but urm. Do you know what the time is?"

She checked her watch. "Quater to 4." 

"Okay thanks."

"We close up in about an hour, sorry love."

"Nah it's okay. Is there anyone at the counter? I'm hungry."

"Yeah, just go ahead and order." Then she went and sat down eating whatever she had on her table. I felt mean about cussing her shoes and trousers now. Oh well. I went and ordered a hot chocolate, apple pie and chips and sat down. Every now and again stick a chip or two in Peanut's mouth.

"She's really cute. Can I stroke her?" The girl in the McDonalds uniform asked.

"Yeah sure." 

"I love dogs, I used to have one."

"Oh what happened to him/her."

"I had to give him away, my Mum's allergic."

"Ahh, you're really pretty you know." I was amazed by her beauty (no homo).

"Aww, thanks hun! So how come you're here at this time of the morning?"

"Long story! But anyway what's your name?"

"Joleen, yours?"

"I'm Kori."

"Oh, I've heard that name before. Just not sure where or when."

We continued talking for ages, she was in Year 11 doing work experience here. I wasn't sure why she had picked these times of night to do it but yeah. She wanted to be a chef of some sort when she left school. I guess this is the first way to start. She had told me all about her school and that. I recognised some of the people she mentioned as she attended a school not so far from my house. She was a really nice person to be honest. It came to five am and she had to close up. Surprisingly she lived near me so we walked the same way, we said our goodbyes and swapped BB pins. As I walked up my road I noticed my mum getting out of her car with my Auntie.

"Kori! Why you home so early?" She called down the road, the streets were deserted.

"Early? Mum I went to get Peanut, came home and no one was in."

"No, Jahmal told me you were staying at his house."

"Mum, please don't believe everything Jahmal tells you." That little tramp.

"Okay, well take the keys and get to sleep."

"That's what I was going to do anyway." I mumbled under my breath. Finally I got a good nights sleep and ended up waking up at 3 pm the next day. I slept for the majority of that day since I had sixth form to go to, great!

Chapter 4

"Kori. KORI!" Someone whispered. I was in the middle of taking notes whilst Ms.Dean was dictating some equations to us when someone from the back of the room constantly whispered my name. I turned around to meet Nicole's eyes fixed on me, she was mouthing something to me but I wasn't sure what she was saying. Nicole and I used to be close back in primary but we seemed to have drifted away from each other. I sometimes chill with her but rarely.

#BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP#

The sound of the bell echoed through the class.

"Right guys, we'll finish this off next lesson." Ms.Dean projected down the room. Everyone was packing away ready to go to lunch and that. A couple of dumb girls were looking at me and whispering shxt. I really didn't care to be honest. The rumor about me and Jahmal "beating" had gotten around; most believed it, most didn't and others didn't care. I exited the building to go out for lunch when Nicole was calling after me, again.

"Yes Nicole, how can I help you?" I looked at her huffing and puffing towards me. She was slightly on the obese side which was a shame really cos she never used to be.

"I-I-is it *huff* true?" She asked, I rolled my eyes walking away from her.

"Nicole you shouldn't believe everything people tell you you know. You'll end up gassing yourself up." I explained to her whilst she attempted to keep up with me.

"S-so you're *puff* not pregnant?"

"WHAT? Who the hell?! You know what Nicole, I respect you for coming up to me and actually asking, but no I am not. Whoever told you that is a gassed up little dxckhead who needs to go find something to do with their lives instead of making stupid little rumors, now if you would excuse me I need to go home." With that I left. 

I got home and ate lunch with my mum and went back into Sixth Form. Everyone was still talking about it, could you believe this? I was walking out of the building with my cousin Amerie and her man.

"I know you didn't beat him babes, he's always messing about like that. That's why me and him stopped talking init. But anyways stay strong yeah and I'll call you later babe." I smiled at her and waved them both off. All of a sudden Ashley popped into my head as I stood at the bus stop near my Sixth Form, I hadn't heard from him in years! Amerie had told me he wasn't talking to me, yep because he believed I did beat Jahmal. The only reason he was so pissed was because he didn't like the thought of anyone beating me, then when he hears Jahmal did, he got even more angry because of this beef between them. Boys these days man, I wasn't even talking to Jahmal anyway, not cos of the rumors but because he just took the piss that day. I stood up and took off my glasses to shine them quick and put them back on.

"Ahhhhh! Oh my gosh you scared me! Don't do that again!" He laughed at me then we hugged.

"Joshua don't do that again real talk!" I repeated myself whilst pulling his two pig tails, he looked so cute with them. He was wearing his black and white uniform with his trainers. 

"Aww, watch my young buck though. Still in uniform yeah?" I joked. He looked much older for a year 11!

"Yeah but I'm still grown Kori." He replied then grinned cheekily.

"Have they come out yet?" He asked pointing to the school where I go to Sixth Form at.

"Yeah ages ago why?"

"Oh cos my brother goes there init, I was supposed to buck him but it doesn't matter."

"Brother? You have a brother?"

"Yeah and a sister."

"Oh what year are they in?" 

"Same as me." I frowned thinking how is that possible then started to play with my tongue piercing as usual.

"Where you going now Kori?" He asked, aww he sounded so sweet. I just wanted to gobble him up.

"Home, I haven't got no motive what so ever!" He stared at me for about 10 seconds then spoke.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Lol, yeah I am actually, why d'you ask?"

"Wanna come Chinese? I'll pay." He said smiling.

---

"These noodles are banging! Thank you bubba!" I shouted in joy then kissed Joshua's cheek. The way I was yaming the chinese was emotional! Since it was a buffet I kept going for more and more. He laughed and told me it was okay.

"So Joshua, you got any little girlfriends in your school then?" 

"Nah they're all skets." He replied after taking a sip of his Coca Cola.

"Shouldn't that be a good thing? I mean for boys cos they're easy beats?"

"Nah nah, I don't wanna loose my virginity to a walking STD."

"You're still a virgin? Wow, I actually rate you, nowadays no one is. Well I am."

"Yuup, I'm keeping it for someone special."

"Me too! Well I hope you find that special girl babes." I replied.

"Yeah same for you. Just so you know, I don't believe that rumor, it's just dumb yats jealous of your beauty." He said smiling warmly, usually when a boy says something about my looks I just thank them, but they way he said it made me feel, special.

"Thank you! It's nice to know someone's on my side. You're so cute do you know that? If I was in your year I would go out with you." 

"Age is just a number."

"Jail is just a room." I replied and we both started laughing.

After we had gone for about 5 more plates we were both stuffed. We sat there talking about random things whilst the workers would stroll by making sure the customers were okay.

"She looks like my sister." Joshua said out of the blue pointing to one of the Chinese workers.

"Your sister's chinese?" I asked baffled, sometimes this guy was so dumb.

"Nah, but she's bare chinky doe." We both got up and exited the restaurant.

"I actually enjoyed that Joshua. You're a really nice person once I got to know you better." He smiled and thanked me as we got on the bus home. Once I got home I did some revision and conked out.

Chapter 5

A couple of months had passed and it was now the end of June. Me and Joshua had been getting really close. We had a proper chance now to get closer as he had finished his GCSE's and had left school. I was at home when my mum decided she wanted me to go buy her a kebab at 11 o'clock at night, she wasn't serious.

"Kori please, I'm hungry. You want to starve me don't you?" She kept coming up with these crys for help before I finally gave in and left my house. As I cut through the alley way I noticed someone close behind me on a bike with their hood up, I was a bit shook but I blocked out all thoughts and played with my tongue piercing. The only thing that could be heard was that rattle sound bikes make. The bike sped up towards me and out of the blue I felt a light kick on my bum which startled me. The person on the bike accelerated off then came back skidding in front of me, by this point I was beyond shook. They took off their hood and- it was that frog. Kmt!

"Jahmal don't EVER do that again! You got me so shook!" I said before briefly hugging him then kicking him off his bike. Why does everyone love scaring me?

"So you forgive me now yeah Korz?" He asked putting on some any sweet voice after everyone knows he's a beast. I squeezed his cheeks and laughed. 

"Yeah I forgive you you rabbit."

"Kori, why is it you that love boying me off? One day I'm a horse the next I'm a frog!"

"LOL! I love you really, and I haven't used 'horse' yet. I will soon." He laughed it off then began to speak.

"So where you off to?" 

"Kebab shop for my mum." I replied attempting to do a wheely on his mountain bike, then flopping.

"Oh seen seen."

"Jahmal, why you so nice today all of a sudden? Where's that horny piece of shxt disappeared to?" I asked laughing.

"Well, cos I realised that my actions have caused rumors to be spread about my closest friend and how we beat, I'm turning a new leaf.. For the night."

"Hmm, lol. You try and change? I'd like to see you try!"

"Korz I said for the night."

"Oh, I was bare getting excited. Anyway can I ride your bike to the kebab shop? Take my keys and go upstairs to my house."

"Ite, man's hungry ya know. Take dis and buy me some Sams please darlin." He said whilst handing me £4

"Jahmal your grammar is going down hill each minute."

"Kori, you're pushing my buttons. Aye where are your glasses?" 

"I left them at home."

"Ah, thats a shame. You look yummy with them on. Ha ha." Then he ran back to my house, fool. I went into the kebab shop, picked up a lamb kebab and a chicken one for me and the marj then cycled down to Sams. As soon as I got there I saw PURE mandem. There was one that caught my eye though. He looked SO familiar I just couldn't put my hands on where I had seen him. He had these weird chinky eyes but they looked nice on him, he was around my height which was 5"7. He had a shape up with the letter 'J' engraved in his hair. He was fairly light with a thin moustache complementing his full pink lips.

"Are you okay there?" The guy asked laughing.

"Oh, sorry it's just that you look SO familiar. Anyways I won't trouble you any longer lol." I ordered the 2 for 2 meal with 2 extra large chips and a pepsi, can you believe that Jahmz eats this all the time and finishes every last crumb? He's mad. 

I got home to see Jahmal and my mum bare bussin joke on the sofa after he had let me in.

"Finally, me and Jahmal thought we were going to starve!" My mum shouted once she had heard the front door close.

"Yeah whatever!" I replied taking out my chicken kebab and joining them both on the sofa.

"Excuse me, where's our food?" Jahmal asked, he must think he's some boss man.

"Go get it yours-"

"Kori! Can you please go and serve me and Jahmal our food please?" I looked at both my mum and Jahmal and reluctantly got up, not before kissing my teeth.

"What a rude daughter I have." My mum said to Jahmal.

"I know, someone should teach her a lesson." He replied winking at me from across the room.

"Allow it you horse!" I said whilst returning to my seat handing them each their meals.

"Ha ha, Korz you used horse!"

"Yeah cos that's the best word to describe you." I laughed, he conked my head with a pillow. Meanwhile my mum had drifted to sleep with half of her kebab in her mouth, so embarrassing. I got up carrying my food ushering Jahmal over to my room. I stole some of his chips and threw them in Peanut's dog basket which she happily gobbled up. We were just watching some next shxt on my tv, I had finished my food and that goat was still stuffing his last bag of chips in his mouth. Eww! He finally washed down with his pepsi then did some burp, felt like an earthquake.

"Let me see your phone." I asked him. He threw me his white BB Bold.

"What's your password?"

"I am a gyallis." I screwed him and put it in, it actually worked; so vain. I went on his bbm and looked through his groups. There were:

Skets/Hoe's/Quick Beats (106)

Mandem (57)

Peng Chicks (135)

Clapped Chicks (24)

YG'S (32)

Oldahs (21)

Contacts (0)

"What group am I in?" I asked bare baffled.

"Scroll down you tramp." I did and there was a group called 'Allow It' and 'ROD'S' 

"I better not be in 'Allow it'." I mumbled to myself. I clicked ROD'S and I was in it along with two others.

"Aww Jahmz! I'm your ride or die yeah?"

"Yeah fam, don't get happy doe cos you know when I leave you're going straight in 'Contacts'." I looked at him and screwed him hardcore whilst he sat there laughing with his goofy self. We stayed up most of the night bussing joke then fell eventually fell asleep. Ahh it's great to have Jahmal back, the stupid dog.

Chapter 6

"Joshua, c-can I come over please?" I croaked through the phone. Me and mum had had an argument. I'm not even sure how it started, I think it was from when I refused to wash up then she started talking about how I'm lazy bla bla, then I mentioned that this was the fact that Dad left and eventually died, then she started bringing up past happenings which upset me a lot.

"Yeah sure, where are you?" 

"That park next to my h-house. Please hurry."

"Okay baby, I'm on my way." Then he locked off. I sat there shivering whilst tears streamed down my cheeks. I eventually stopped crying when I saw Joshua approaching, worry written all over his face. He held my hand as he lead me towards his house. Once we got there he took me into the kitchen and shut the door behind him.

"You don't have to say what's wrong babe, when you're ready to talk just tell me." He said whilst rubbing my back, his voice was so reassuring. It's like as soon as he was there, everything was okay. I stopped sobbing now and I had cleaned myself up.

"Joshua, can I have a drink please?"

"Sure, what would you like princess?"

"Urm, just water please." He poured me and ice cold glass of Evian water as I watched him. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Joshua, who's in your house?" The door opened and in walked Joleen (the girl from McDonalds) and that boy I saw at Sams.

"Oh my days! Kori what you doing here?" Joleen shouted before hugging me.

"I could say the same to you!" I said frowning.

"This is my house." She replied. I was bare baffled at this point.

"You're Joshua's sister?" 

"Yuup, and this is Jordan. My other brother." She said pointing to the guy that I saw at the chicken shop that time. They all looked exactly like eachother, it was actually scary.

"Wait, Joshua I remember you telling me that your brother and sister are in the same year as you? How's that possible?" I said, I was soooo baffled by now.

"Because," He said then stood next to them, "We are triplets." My mouth dropped open. I've never met triplets before. But this all made sense! I sat there staring in amazement at this beautiful creation. Their mother were truly blessed to give birth to such beautiful people.

"So you all have the same birthday right?" I asked astonished.

"Lol yeah." Jordan replied.

"Oooh right! Okay I'm gonna call you guys 'The Triple J T's'." I said excitedly, I was so happz for some weird reason, this had actually made my day.

"Tripple J T's?" Joleen asked looking confused.

"Well, because all of your names start with J, and you're triplets. Oh my days, this is crazy! This has actually made my day!" I stated, bmt it had.

"Anyway, we'll catch up on this later. Me and Jordan are hitting west, see you later Kori. Bye Joshua!" Joleen said whilst exiting the kitchen. Jordan waved me and Joshua bye before leaving also. He held my hand and led me to the living room.

"Joshua."

"Yes baby?"

"How come you haven't got chinky eyes like your brother and sister?" I replied baffled.

"I dunno, they are kinda chinky though. Joleen's are the most chinky, then Jordan then me." I observed his eyes and nodded. His eyes were kinda chinky but not as much as Joleen's as he said.

"So are you guys Blackanese?" I asked.

"Nah, well my marj is. She's Japanese and Bajan and my dad's Eritrean."

"Oh, weird mix but I like it." I said whilst smiling.

 We started watching this next cartoon film on Disney Cinemagic. I don't even know why! Out of nowhere our eyes locked and I immediately felt hot, my palms went all sweaty and my heart beat boomed out of my ear drums. What was happening? I had never felt this way before. It was as if I wanted to pour my whole heart out for this boy.

"Joshua."

"Kori."  We both said at the same time, weird.

"You go first." I said staring at him with hope.

"Well, I dunno how to say this but I think I'm falling for you." When he said this it was as if a lightning bolt shot straight through me. I didn't know what to say, I hadn't ever expressed my feelings to anyone before.

"Joshua I feel the same I just dunno how to say it."

"You do? Oh my, I thought you wouldn't like me!"

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"Well, cos I'm one year younger than you."

"Age is just a number bubz." I looked at him again and the same tingling sensation in my stomach was present again. He took my hand and placed it on his chest, his heart beat  felt as if it was going 100 mph.

"See that, it's what you've done to me baby girl." Our eyes were still locked and I began to shake, I was so nervous.

"Why you nervous? There's no need to be, it's only me." He said cradling me in his arms. He made me feel so special, no boy had ever had this effect on me.

"So J, do you want to, you know."

"What have a relationship with you?"

"Well, yeah. Can we take it slow please?" 

"Sure, just give me a shout when you're ready." He said then kissed my forehead. And just like that, things had gotten from worse to better. Or have they?

Chapter 7

The next day I was back at Joshua's again, but not to see him, I came to chill with Joleen.

"So Jo-Jo. I know you like someone, who isit?" I asked excited, we had been sitting in her bedroom gossiping for the whole afternoon.

"Well I'm kinda going out with him." 

"Who who who?"

"Devon."

"Aww, you and Devon? Oh my days, you two actually suit babe! Since when?"

"Urm, since.. Last year." She replied covering her eyes. 

"In fact I'm going to see him n-" Just as she was about to finish her sentence Joshua burst through the doors.

"Can you KNOCK first please you doo-doo head!" Joleen shouted screwing him, I laughed at her as Joshua stood there.

"SORRRY! Can I please talk to Kori?" He asked sounding all innocent.

"You're welcome to do what you like, I'm going to see Devon." Joleen said whilst getting up.

"See ya later Korz." Joleen said whilst kissing me cheek. "And bye Joshy Woshy." She said punching him in his stomach and running. I was creasing!

"Joleen I will catch you later!" He shouted down the stairs.

"Joshua, what can I do for you?"

"Follow me." I did and he led me into his bedroom

"Close your eyes." Once again I did.

I heard the sound of a paper bag being opened then something clicked, something heavy and cold was placed around my wrist which I was dying to see.

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"Hold on baby." He placed his lips on mine and whispered against them 'You can look now'.

I lifted up my hand to see a silver charm bracelet with seven charms on it, 4 of them were letters of my name, the others were symbols of love. My eyes began to water as I glanced at the bracelet in amazement.

"Oh my days! Joshua! Thank you, so much! Me love you long time!" I shouted then wrapped my arms around him, he turned me around so that my back was towards him and held my waist.

"There's one more charm." He whispered.

"Oh, when will I get it?"

"When I make you my beautiful wife." He whispered right inside my ear, his warm breath tickled my ear. It felt as if I was floating in air. I turned around and looked deep within his eyes. He was just perfect, I don't give a fxck if he's in year eleven. I love this boy real talk! I held his face within my hands and kissed him slowly, expressing my feelings for him through this. He gently kissed back whilst his hands stroked my face and ran through my hair. I pushed open his mouth with my tongue and let my tongue piercing have fun. I had this gut feeling, I knew it was now or never. I led him onto the bed as we continued kissing. 

"Joshua, I'm ready."

"Whoa, are you sure Ri? I don't want to pressurise you into anything." He said whilst holding me.

"You're not, unless you don't want me to be your first.." I said drifting away.

"No! I do I do, I just wanna make sure you're positive about this." He asked staring at me.

"Remember when I told you that I wanted someone special to take my virginity? Well that's you." He looked at me for a while, ran his hands over my face and returned to kissing me, everytime he touched, stroked and licked me it felt as if my body was on fire. I wanted him as much as he wanted me. He tugged at my top indicating that he wanted to take it off, I pulled away and began to speak.

"You first baby." I said eager to see his body. He grinned exposing his perfect white teeth and jumped off the bed. He un-did the first two buttons of his blue Lyle and Scott polo shirt and lifted it up. He took it off and threw it aside, I almost stopped breathing. His muscular body was to much to handle. He removed his jeans and they dropped to the floor. The navy briefs he wore showed the large ridge of his erection. He walked towards the bed again un-doing the button of my denim shorts he had bought me a couple of weeks ago, they slid off me as if they were alive, his manly hands used their strength to lift my top over my head which caused my hair fly everywhere but I didn't care. Now all I was laying is was my purple lingerie. He began to stroke my inner thighs which caused me to shake and shiver, the pleasure he was giving me was to much to handle. He kissed my neck which made me take a deep breath, the touch of his moist tongue was arousing me in every way possible. Without knowing, my bra was already gone as he began to caress my breasts. I held onto him as he cupped my left breast in his hand and blew on my nipple then began to lick and suck it. Each and every time he did this it sent pleasurable sensations throughout the whole of my body.

"I love you Kori." He whispered before he began kissing me everywhere. Starting with my breasts and moving down to my stomach, as he got lower began to tense. He glanced up as he saw my worried face.

"Baby do you trust me?" He asked looking concerned.

"Yeah I do."

"Then don't worry baby girl. I would never hurt you on purpose." I nodded as he went back to pleasuring me. He placed his hands ontop of my navel and used the other to gently play with my clitoris. The more he rubbed it, the more it became harder for me to breathe. I began to scratch his back as moans of pleasure escaped my mouth without warning.

"You like it when I touch you there Kori?" He asked as he kissed my navel.

"Y-y-yeah. Uuuuh Joshua!"

"Well baby girl if you like that, you'll love this." He replied. His moist tongue began to flick against my clit causing me to go insane. I screamed out in pleasure as he took me inside his mouth, a deep moan escaping my mouth again. I held onto his shoulders as his tongue was driving me crazy, I had to gritt my teeth to stop myself from shouting to the heavens above! His tongue stiffened as it found its way inside me. Every time he got deeper, the moaning got louder and more aggressive. He slowly pulled away not before kissing my womanhood, tears of joy escaping my eyes. He got up placing himself ontop of me.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked, as guilt spread across his face.

"No, I loved it." I replied then smiled. He kissed my forehead then lowered himself so that his chest and mine were millimeters away from eachother.

"Ready?" He asked wriggling around below me. I nodded as he slowly slid himself inside me.. After about ten minuets of me being in agony, the pain had subsided and I was beginning to enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the 4 play. I couldn't scream any longer, him inside me sent me around the world and back again. He was going so slow that I couldn't take it, I didn't want him to stop though. We continued to kiss which was just aswell cos I think I had lost my voice due to the amount of screaming I had done.

"You okay baby?" He asked me whilst he got deeper inside me, the feeling was estatic, I didn't want him to stop. I tried to nod but my whole body felt like jelly. 

"Joshua."

"Yes baby."

"Could you please go deeper?" When he did, he had me speaking all sorts of languages, I dug my nails into his back as his tongue flickered inside my mouth. He bit my neck slowly and tenderly whilst occasionally licking and sucking it.

"Uuuh, Joshua. Baby I can't take it!" I groaned out, I couldn't! 

"What, do you want me to stop?" Why's he asking that, I thought, like he's going to anyway. 

"No, keep doing what you're doing baby, I love it. Ooh, st-stay there." I said whilst slapping his face, I didn't mean to, he was driving me nuts! He constantly whispered all sorts of things in my ear which was making me wetter and wetter.

'Kori you're so fxcking beautiful baby.' 'I wanna make you my wife.' 'I want you to be the mother of our beautiful children.' These were just some of many things he whispered to me whilst we made love, well I'd call it that as it meant something to me. As he sped up I came about three times, it was to much! He got faster and faster, then I felt him explode. He got up off of me, went to the toilet to dispose of his condom and came an lay next to me. I closed my eyes and began to cry, I wasn't sure why, my emotions had got the better of me.

"Kori what's wrong? Did I hurt you? Do you regret it?" I opened my eyes to see that same guilt present on his face as it was earlier.

"No! You didn't, I don't regret it, its just that.. All the rumors and that are gonna go around like I know I don't care and that but sometimes it does get to me! And I dunno, me and my mum have been arguing and that and, Joshua I just can't take it anymore!" All my emotions flooded out of me as Joshua clung onto me like a kid would do to its teddy bear. He didn't speak, he just kissed my forehead now and again attempting to shush me.

"So Korz I guess nows not a good time to ask you to be my girl isit?"

"No, I want to believe me! I just need to clear my head abit. Just wait yeah?" I replied, he nodded and gave me a weak smile before mumbling, 'I've been waiting for a very long time', I sighed as he said this. He was so good to me, so patient and all I did was treat him as if he was some agony aunt, but I couldn't help it! Life wasn't on point for me at the moment. I got up off his chest whilst sobbing and found my clothes, as I wore them I noticed Joshua falling asleep. I laughed at him, since I didn't want to disturb him I put his covers over him and kissed him goodbye. As I left I had a bad feeling something at home wasn't correct...

Chapter 8

"Kori please! I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier but-"

"But what mum huh? You thought bringing another man to take place of my dead Dad was the smartest move ever? Cos I really don't! Now excuse me I'm trying to pack!" I screamed whilst walking past her. How could she do this? She knew I loved my Dad and even promised him before he died she wouldn't replace him with another man even when he insisted! My father died of cancer 4 years ago, I still remember it like it was only yesterday..

"Kori I would never replace your father! Please just hear me out Kori please!"

I blocked out all the nonsense she was saying whilst stuffing each bit of clothing I could find in my large ladybird suitcase.

"Kori just hear me and your mum out." The tall white dude said whilst approaching me.

"Excuse me? Don't call my name, how dare you! You don't even know me and you're gwarning like to say me and you are besties. I beg you get out of my face you piece of shxt, look what you've caused!" I shouted at my mums so called 'boy friend', I dragged my suitcase and stood it by the door whilst I packed my underwear and toiletries bag. When I finished I walked over to the door getting ready to leave.

"I'll be back for the rest of my things tomorrow."

"No Kori, please don't go please!" Seeing my mum in tears like this was upsetting, but I just couldn't live here knowing some next man was trying to take the place of my Dad.

"Mum I'm sorry. But if you loved me you would tell him to leave."

"No Kori! That's not fair!"

"Well Mum, life's not fair, I'm sorry." With that I left, not taking a second glance back. After walking for about 10 minuets I finally I reached my destination. I knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

"Kori what you doing-" Jahmal answered the door, I barged past him as he closed the door.

"Long story Jahmal, but I'm living with you for a bit."

"Ite kool, well urm. Go upstairs to the spare room then." 

"No, I wanna watch tv." I said whilst approaching the living room, he ran infront of me blocking the door not allowing me to enter.

"Jahmal, move!" I shouted.

"You can't go in there I'm afraid."

"Why?" I asked suspiciously. He shook his head at me.

"Alright fine! Can you just get me a drink please." He nodded and went into the kitchen, I seized the opportunity and opened the living room door to be met by 3 boys sitting around his living room table bagging up weed. I turned around to see Jahmal approaching me with a can of Coke in his hands only realising what he had done. 

"I thought you stopped shotting?" I asked him anger now present in my tone.

"I did, well for a bit but-"

"No buts! You know what whatever init; if you need me I'm in my new room." I replied then left the room. Jahmal always claims he stopped shotting when he's always gassing. His Dad was a drug dealer on the other side of London, Jahmal would bag food and shot it for him to get a few pinkys(£50 notes) and that. Since his Dad was never around he basically lived by himself. I carried my bags upstairs and unpacked, afterwards I collapsed on the bed and drifted to sleep. Today had been a very long day...

(The next morning) 

"Yo don what you sayin?"

"..."

"Nothin still just ere."

"..."

"You got any news?"

"..."

"Bring me!"

"..."

"What?!"

"..."

"Say swear? Oh my days, nah fam this girl!"

"..."

"So she.. Nah! Oh my days, some pagon yat blud!"

"..."

"Yeah come! Ima set her up!"

"..."

"New years yeah? Ite just come by mine anytime and drop me the stash and I'll make sure she gets what she diserves."

"..."

"Yeah, nah fam I don't care! New Years, Kori's getting it!"

"..."

"Yeah ite bless Jordan. Safe for dat."

"..."

"One."

Nah fam!  Kori thinks she can mess with big boys like me does she? Come New Years her life will be over...

---------------------------

The characters in this story are based on real people, and the story line is based around a true happening, its just altered slightly. I hope you enjoyed reading that. Wanna know what's gonna happen to Kori?

Vote

Comment

Like

Fan

Anything to show support! 

1 LOVE 'xox'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...