The Sister of Rey (KYLO REN R...

By AJwrites01

Rey and Rhy, two sisters abandoned on the miserable planet of Jakku by their parents. They both have long, da... More

Episode VII
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
Episode VII.V
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
Episode VIII
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
Episode VIII.V
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FORTY THREE
Episode IX
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FORTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
EPILOGUE

FOURTY SIX

565 16 0
By AJwrites01

Emperor Palpatine was growing impatient. It had been three days since he had last heard from his granddaughter and Darth Vader's grandson. They were supposed to bring him Rey as soon as possible yet he had heard no word about them doing so. The old man scowled as he used the force to call out to Ver.

~~~

Across the galaxy Ver and Kylo paced around a conference room with their top generals. General Hux was filling them in on what had transpired on their few days away. Every other general in the room sat rigid in their seats.

Ver flinched and stumbled back. She couldn't describe the feeling as she fell back a few more steps. All she knew was that she felt weak, useless.

"Ky," she called out hoarsely. From across the conference room, Kylo rushed to her side. Terror filled him as he grabbed his love and held her up. Her face was deathly pale and sweat littered her brows.

"Everybody out," Kylo roared. A ringing filled Ver's ears before she slowly started to come back to her senses. "Are you ok, doll?" Kylo asked worriedly. Ver blinked a few times and then nodded.

"Emperor Palpatine wishes to see us," she said softly.

Ver was still recovering when Kylo landed the ship on Korriban. He didn't even wait for Ver as he angrily marched into Palpatine's chambers.

"What did you do to her?" He yelled. Palpatine laughed wickedly.

"I called her here. I needed to speak with you both. I see you don't have the third with you, though. How disappointing. I would have expected better from my granddaughter and Darth Vader's grandson." Ver stumbles into the chamber. She straightens up and leans against a pillar. The position is casual but Ver deos it to stay upright.

"Sorry we are such a disappointment," Ver says cooly, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "We sent our strongest soldiers after my sister."

"You doubt that they will succeed," Palpatine senses out loud. Ver pales slightly.

"How did you know that?"

"I know everything, my dear child. Just as I know you can never be with child."

"What are you talking about?" Kylo questions. Ver stands up straight and stands completely still. "Are you threatening us?"

"Of course not. We are partners in this war. I was simply informing my granddaughter that she will never bear children."

"Why do you say that?" Ver asks quietly. Ver had never really considered having kids other than she knew that one day she would have them.

"I told you, dear child, I know things. Things you don't even know about yourself. We both have the force power of sight. You have seen things before they are to happen just as I have."

"Then why did you lose the Empire?" Ver asks, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Sight can only show us so much. We can only see the definite. We can only question the indefinite."

"Supremacy will sink from the sky- The sought after will die. A phoenix shall rise from the ash- Revenge will cause one to act rash. The fated evil will return- Sisters fight, but will they learn? Mistakes of the past come back to light. Will peace be restored and end the decades long fight?" Kylo repeats from a forgteen memory. "What does it all mean?"

"Rey has already figured it out. I'm sure you can as well," Palpatine answers.

"How do you know I am incapable of having children?"

"Power has price.

And he has power.

More will be gained over the years.

As long as manipulated, the chosen one mirrors.

But the price is steep.

Barren is he and those in his keep.

Loopholes he'll find.

But they have a price.

A price the future will pay.

The future has two,

A daughter, a son.

Those of the chosen,

They do what must be done.

Then there is three,

Two girls and a boy.

Power shall bind them, none will be free.

But with power unlimited she will be coy.

Love, loss, betrayal, she will face all.

She will respond to the call.

It is all in the air, up and ready to fly.

From the beginning to end, any could change.

Steady is the hand that guides the path.

But step by step the risk gets higher,

Till the stakes of the galaxy tips over the edge.

A free fall of struggle,

Who will land on their feet?

The bloodline pays for the power they claim.

Tick, tock, time runs slow.

Tick, tock.

The ultimate price to right the ship must be paid in full."

Palpatine recites the prophecy in a slow and cruel voice. A wicked grins spreads on his face.

"I saw this 60 years ago. We are nearing the end," he answers.

"How do you know its about me?" Ver questions.

"Its not just about you. Its about me, my wife, my son, you, your sister, Darth Vader, Luke, Leia and Kylo. It's about us all. The prophecy is about the galaxy and our places in it."

"But... you had a son, and he had two daughters. How would that make our bloodline unable to have children?"

"Well its not basic biology thats for certain," Palpatine forces the joke out with his attempt at a laugh. Ver was very different than Darth Vader and would require a different approach to be manipulated.

Ver and Kylo don't move as Palpatine continues.

"After the prophecy, I never considered having children. But Eva wanted more. So I found a way- cloning. Shisk might have been my clone but he was Eva through and through. He had her kindness and love."

"So its true what they say," Ver began, "how you are raised determines who you are."

"But then how is there Rey and Ver?" Kylo asks.

"Shisk didn't run away because he didn't like the Empire. He ran away because I disapproved of his love with your mother. Roy was the daughter of a senator. The two met shortly before Luke Skywalker emerged from the sandy planet of Tatooine. When Shisk came to me about them, I made my disapproval clear. I worried that Roy would distract Shisk from his training to join me."

"My father wanted to be apart of the Empire?" Ver asks, surprised.

"It was always his dream but I thought Roy was too weak to be an Empress so Shsisk's dream changed. He ran off in the middle of the night. Years later, right before the second death star was destroyed, he came back. Shisk had realized he couldn't have children and he was desperate to do so. Mere hours before Darth Vader betrayed me. In exchange for the information, Shisk agreed to return to my side. It had been 3 years since I had seen my son. But it was the last time I ever saw him. It took Shisk 11 years to successfully clone himself but he somewhere along the way he messed up and a girl was born- your sister Rey. Shisk wanted a son, so he tried again. 2 years later another girl was born. Snoke felt them both and searched for them under my guidance. I wanted my family be reunited once more but Shisk could't allow that to happen. The selfish man spent five years running before dumping you and Rey on a planet. I couldn't allow that insubordination so I allowed Snoke to kill him."

"So I'm a clone of a clone of you?" Ver asked, sonfusion painted all over her face.

"In a sense."

"So then Rey and I are the same person?"

"Not at all. Experiences made you different and the force gives everyone different amounts of power." Ver stood still as stone as she processed everything.

"Why are we here?" Kylo asks.

"You have a few more days for your knights to bring Rey home before I require you both to get involved."

"Fine," Ver snaps as she leaves the chamber. Kylo rushes after her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 230 17
Reylo fanfic! It's dark. No light to be seen. Are my eyes closed? I feel the darkness eating me. Make it stop! I don't want this! Loud laughter brea...
743K 20.2K 23
Herana Iris is the sole heir to the throne of Waruia, a planet that sits between The Republic and the First Order. Cunning, smart and strong, Herana...
60.3K 538 13
Highest ranking as of 12/11/18: #11 forceawakens *UPDATE AS OF 5/2024* Hellooo everyone :) I am so happy to be back! As of today, 5/9/2024, I have co...
916 51 17
#6 in #DarthVader (6/20/24) Reina is one of two daughters who happen to be descendants of the galaxy's most successful family of engineers, the Vonda...