someone to stay, supernatural...

By maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] SPN Crossover Series: Someone to Stay Something in the Orange I DO NOT own Su... More

CAST, ACT ONE
001. the winchesters
003. never go home
004. changed lives
005. terrible driver
006. wendigo
007. kids are strong
008. drowning
009. final destination thing
010. bloody mary
011. shapeshifter
012. hook man
013. bugs
014. psychics and poltergeists
015. telling secrets
016. scarecrows and hitchhiking
017. dying dean
018. dean's old girlfriend
019. special children
020. people are crazy
021. human monster
022. tulpa
023. like father, like daughter
024. no boys
025. vampires
026. "they're both mine!"
027. car crash
CAST, ACT TWO
028. really long nap
029. the roadhouse
030. "i will never hate you."
031. gordon walker
032. what's dead should stay dead
033. andy and ansem
034. h. h. holmes ghost
035. death omen
036. crossroads
037. croatoan
038. new power
039. possession
040. scooby doo-like case
041. bank robbery
042. angels
043. 2018
044. return of meg
045. trickster
046. sisters
047. road kill
048. werewolf love
049. movie set
050. dream life
051. demon blood
052. gates of hell
CAST, ACT THREE
053. groups of seven
054. changelings
055. rabbit's foot
056. look out
057. fairy tales
058. ghost ship
059. vamp gordon
060. christmas
061. dream root
062. mystery spot
063. jus in bello
064. ghostfacers
065. dean and natalie
066. worst summer ever
CAST, ACT FOUR
067. september eighteenth
068. angel of the lord
069. 1973
070. angry aunt
071. rougarou
072. horror movie monsters
073. yellow fever
074. halloween
075. wishing well
076. anna and alastair
077. demons vs. angels
078. living in the walls
079. magic act
080. dead siblings
081. torture
082. amateurs
083. books
084. half-brother
085. secret's out
086. hallucinations
087. all hell breaks loose
CAST, ACT FIVE
88. beginning of the end
089. parting ways
090. different lives
091. role models
092. pranks
093. grumpy old men
094. play your part
095. convention
096. surprises
097. body swap
098. 1978
099. heaven
100. whore of babylon
101. saying yes
102. motel hell
103. sam's old friend
104. sam's plan
105. big showdown
BOOK TWO

002. jericho

2K 53 14
By maybankwalker

They're at the gas station and the car is filling up while Dean is inside getting food. Sam sits in the passenger seat and going through Dean's box of cassette tapes. Natalie and Ophelia are in the backseat and using a coloring book, working on two different pictures while Ophelia asks her aunt all the questions she can.

"Do you love Noah?" Ophelia asks, the current topic being Natalie's boyfriend.

"Very much." Natalie nods.

"Is he your Prince Charming?" Ophelia asks with an excited smile. Natalie softly smiles at her fairytale focused mind.

"Yeah. Yeah, he is." Natalie softly answers with a loving smile. Ophelia smiles, able to feel the love her aunt has for the man.

"Hey!" Dean calls. "You want breakfast?" Dean holds up some food.

"No, thanks." Sam says, grimacing at the unhealthy options.

Dean opens the back door and gives Ophelia a strawberry milk and cinnamon roll which she accepts with a grin.

"Natty?" Dean asks.

"What do you got?" Natalie asks. Dean hands her a honey bun and an orange juice, Natalie taking them.

"You're welcome." Dean tells her, but she just waves him off.

"So how'd you pay for this stuff? You and dad still running credit card scams?" Sam asks as Dean puts the nozzle out of the tank and puts it back, shutting the gas tank.

"Yeah, well, hunting ain't exactly a pro ball career." Dean says, getting in. "Besides, all we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us the cards."

"Yeah? And what names did you write on the application this time?" Sam asks, shutting his door.

"Uh, Burt Aframian, and his son, Hector. Scored two cards out of the deal." Dean says.

"That sounds about right." Sam comments. "I swear, man, you've gotta update your cassette collection."

"Why?" Dean asks.

"Well, for one, they're cassette tapes. And two," Sam picks a tape up. "Black Sabbath? Motorhead? Metallica?" Dean takes the last tape from him. "It's the greatest hits of mullet rock." As Dean pops the tape in.

"Well, house rules, Sammy." Sam says.

"Oh, God." Natalie rolls her eyes.

"Driver picks the music..." Dean points back to Ophelia.

"Shotgun shuts his cakehole!" Ophelia recites, her mouth full of cinnamon roll and she grins. Natalie both smiles at her cuteness and grimaces at her mouth full of food.

"That's my girl." Dean grins.

"You know, Sammy is a chubby twelve year old. It's Sam, okay?" He corrects.

"Sorry, I can't hear you. The music's too loud." Dean smirks as he turns the volume up.

+++

"Thank you." Sam hangs his phone up. "All right. So, there's no one matching dad's description at the hospital or morgue. So that's something, I guess."

"Check it out." Dean pulls to a stop and they look over at a bridge where two police cars are with several officers out, an abandoned car in the middle of the bridge. Dean turns the engine off and opens the glove box, pulling out a box of IDs.

He picks one out, grinning at his younger siblings.

"Stay here, O." Dean tells her. "Let's go." Dean says, getting out. Sam and Natalie look at each other, both rolling their eyes, and following their brother.

They walk to the bridge and over to the scene.

"So, this kid, Troy. He's dating your daughter, isn't he?" A cop asks another.

"Yeah." The man nods.

"How's Amy doing?" Jaffe asks.

"She's putting up missing posters downtown." Hein informs.

"You fellas had another one like this just last month, didn't you?" Dean asks.

"And who are you?" Jaffe questions.

"Federal marshals." Dean shows his badge.

"You three are a little young for marshals, aren't you?" Jaffe asks.

"Thanks, that's awfully kind of you." Dean laughs.

"Excellent skincare routine." Natalie remarks.

"You did have another one just like this, correct?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, that's right. About a mile up the road. There's been others before that." Jaffe states.

"So, this victim, you knew him?" Sam asks and Jaffe nods.

"Town like this, everybody knows everybody."

"Like Gilmore Girls." Natalie quietly states. Jess started making her watch it when Natalie still lived with Sam. Natalie would never admit it to the blonde, but she does actually enjoy the show.

Sam gives his sister a look and she shrugs.

"Any connection between the victims, besides that they're all men?" Dean asks.

"No. Not so far as we can tell." Jaffe says.

"So what's the theory?" Sam asks.

"Honestly, we don't know. Serial murder? Kidnapping ring?" Jaffe speaks up about ideas.

"Well, that is exactly the kind of crack police work I'd expect out of you guys." Dean says. He grunts in pain as Sam stomps on his right foot and Natalie stomping on his left foot.

"Thank you for your time." Sam smiles. Him and Natalie walk away, Dean following. After making it a short distance, Dean looks back to make sure nobody's looking before smacking the twins upside their heads.

"Ow! What was that for?" They question.

"Why'd you two have to step on my feet?" Dean asks.

"Why do you have to talk to the police like that?" Sam retorts.

Dean moves in front of them, preventing them from walking further.

"Come on. They don't really know what's going on. We're all alone on this. I mean, if we're going to find dad we've got to get to the bottom of this thing ourselves." Dean says.

"Okay, them not knowing about the crap we deal with, is not their fault and no excuse to be a total dick." Natalie tells her brother.

Sam clears his throat, Natalie looking where he is and Dean turns, the sheriff and two FBI agents standing there.

"Can I help you three?" The sheriff asks.

"No, sir, we were just leaving." Dean says. The two FBI agents walk by them, Dean nodding to them. "Agent Mulder. Agent Scully." The three siblings walk past the sheriff, heading for the Impala. Ophelia is giggling, having seen the siblings hit each other.

When they reach the car, Natalie twists Dean's ear.

"Ow!" Dean cries out as Ophelia laughs. Natalie sticks her tongue out at him before getting in the backseat. "Very mature."

+++

They're downtown and notice a young woman hanging up a poster on a bulletin board.

"I'll bet you that's her." Dean says.

"Yeah." Sam mumbles.

"You must be Amy." Dean says.

"Yeah." She says.

"Yeah, Troy told us about you. We're his uncles, aunt, and cousin. I'm Dean, this is Sammy, Natalie, Ophelia." Dean introduces.

"He never mentioned you to me." Amy says, starting to walk away.

"Well, that's Troy, I guess. We're not around much, we're up in Modesto." Dean says.

"So we're looking for him too and we're kinda asking around." Sam says.

"Hey, are you okay?" Amy's friend walks over.

"Yeah." Amy nods.

"You mind if we ask you a couple questions?" Sam asks.

~ ~ ~

They're in a diner, the siblings squished on one side of the booth and Ophelia is on Dean's lap. Amy and her friend sit across from them.

"I was on the phone with Troy. He was driving home. He said he would call me right back and... he never did." Amy says.

"He didn't say anything strange or out of the ordinary?" Sam asks.

"No. Nothing I can remember." Amy says.

Natalie glances down when Ophelia holds a couple of fries out to her. Natalie takes the food with a small smile directed at her niece.

"No. Nothing I can remember." Amy says.

"I like your necklace." Sam says.

"Troy gave it to me. Mostly to scare my parents with all that devil stuff." Amy says with a small laugh.

"Actually, it means just the opposite. A pentagram is protection against evil -- really powerful. I mean, if you believe in that kind of thing." Sam says.

"Okay, thank you, Unsolved Mysteries." Dean quips. "Here's the deal, ladies. The way Troy disappeared, something's not right. So if you've heard anything..." He stops when the two girls share a look. "What is it?"

"Well, it's just... I mean, with all these guys going missing, people talk." Rachel says.

"What do they talk about?" The three siblings question in unison. Ophelia looks at them with a slightly freaked out look, wondering how they do that.

"It's kind of this local legend. This one girl? She got murdered out on Centennial, like, decades ago." Rachel informs. "Well, supposedly she's still out there. She hitchhikes and whoever picks her up... well, they disappear forever."

+++

The four are at the library and Ophelia is on Dean's lap as he types on the computer, trying to find anything about the woman who died on the bridge.

"Let me try." Sam says, reaching for the computer, but Dean smacks his hand away.

"I got it." Dean says. Sam shoves Dean's chair away, Dean immediately gripping onto Ophelia so she doesn't fall. Ophelia giggles at the rolling chair.

"Dude!" Dean hisses, smacking Sam in the arm. "You're such a control freak."

"And you're a drama queen. Shut up." Natalie tells him.

"So angry spirits are born out of violent death, right?" Sam asks.

"Yeah." Dean nods.

"Well, maybe it's not murder." Sam types in suicide and one article comes up.

"Hmm. What do you know? Control freak has better ideas than the drama queen." Natalie smirks.

""Control freak has better idea."" Dean mocks in a high pitched voice making Ophelia giggle. "Shut up." He flicks Natalie in the head.

"You shut up." Natalie flicks Dean's forehead.

"Both of you shut up." Sam snaps. Natalie rolls her eyes, leaning back in her chair. Her and Dean glare at each other and Natalie sticks her tongue out, Dean doing the same as Ophelia giggles at their actions. Knowing exactly what they're doing behind his back, Sam rolls his eyes.

"Okay. This was 1981. Constance Welch, 24 years old, jumps off Sylvania Bridge, drowns in the river." Sam says.

"Does it say why she did it?" Dean asks.

"Yeah." Sam nods.

"What?" Dean asks, covering Ophelia's ears so she doesn't hear.

"An hour before they found her, she calls 911. Apparently her two little kids are in the bathtub. She leaves them alone for a minute, and when she comes back, they aren't breathing. Both die." Sam explains.

""'Our babies were gone, and Constance just couldn't bear it,' said husband Joseph Welch."" Sam reads.

"That bridge look familiar to you guys?" Dean asks, the three looking at an image of the bridge they were at earlier.

+++

It's nighttime when they go back to the bridge and they get out, walking along it. Ophelia is holding Dean's hand.

"So this is where Constance took the swan dive." Dean says as Ophelia twirls herself around.

"So you think dad would have been here?" Sam asks.

"Well, he's chasing the same story and we're chasing him." Dean says.

"Okay, so now what?" Sam asks.

"Now we keep digging until we find him. Might take a while." Dean says.

"Dean, I told you, I've gotta be back by Monday--"

"Monday. Right. The interview."

"Yeah."

"Yeah, and I'm not staying any longer than he is." Natalie states.

"Yeah, I forgot." Dean says.

"Did you? Really?" Natalie wonders.

"You're really serious about this, aren't you? You think you're just going to become some lawyer? Marry your girl? Raise your kid?" Dean asks.

"Maybe. Why not?" Sam asks.

"And you?" Dean looks at Natalie. "What, you're-- you're gonna keep looking like a Kimmy Gibbler knockoff and-- what? What do you even do?"

"Sell jewelry. When I'm... not working my minimum wage jobs." Natalie says and Dean lets out a small laugh which makes Natalie roll her eyes.

"Cool." Ophelia grins and Natalie softly smiles at her.

"So, what? You're gonna make jewelry and marry your dude?" Dean asks.

"Why not?" Natalie shrugs.

"Do Jessica and Noah know the truth about you guys? I mean, do they know about the things you've both done?" Dean asks.

"No, and she's not ever going to know." Sam says.

"Same goes for Noah." Natalie says.

"Well, that's healthy." Dean remarks. "You two can pretend all you want, twinnies. But sooner or later, you're going to have to face up to who you really are."

"And who's that?" Sam asks, following Dean.

"You're both one of us." Dean says. Sam rushes in front of him, making Dean and Ophelia stop walking. Natalie stops a few feet behind.

"No. I'm not like you. This is not going to be my life, and I won't let it be Libby's." Sam argues.

"You have a responsibility to--"

"To dad? And his crusade? If it weren't for pictures, I wouldn't even know what mom looks like. And what difference would it make? Even if we do find the thing that killed her, mom's gone. And she isn't coming back."

Dean lets go of Ophelia, slamming Sam against the bridge. Ophelia flinches, growing anxious at her family's aggravated states.

"Dean!" Natalie yells, rushing over.

"Don't talk about her like that." Dean lowly orders.

"Let him go." Natalie orders. She shoves Dean back, getting him to let go of Sam. Natalie looks at Sam who motions that he's okay.

"Daddy!" Ophelia shouts. The three look at the girl before following where her finger is pointing to see Constance standing on the edge of the bridge. She looks back at them before jumping off and the four run over, looking over the railing.

"Where'd she go?" Dean asks. Ophelia stands on her toes to be able to see over the railing.

"I don't know." Sam says.

"She's a ghost. I'm thinking the midair." Natalie remarks.

The four turn when the Impala's engine roars, the headlights shining at them.

"What the--" Dean mutters.

"Who's driving your car?" Sam asks. Dean holds his keys up.

"That's definitely not good." Natalie says.

The car starts to drive towards them.

"Go! Go!" The four start running. Sam grabs Ophelia, picking her up as he continues to run. The car speeds up and the three siblings jump off the bridge, Ophelia screaming as she and Sam go through the air.

The twins both catch themselves on the bridge.

"Hey, O. Hey, you all right?" Sam asks, keeping a tight hold around her.

"I think so." She mumbles, looking down at the water with wide, terror filled eyes as she imagines falling.

"Nat?" Sam calls.

"Yeah." She says. "Hey, hey, Ophi." She gently calls. The girl looks over at her. "Hey, it's okay. Don't look down. We're fine. Uncle Sammy's got you, okay?" Ophelia nods.

"All right, Oph, hang on." Sam pulls them up to the edge of the bridge. He puts Ophelia down on the ground, but he stays sitting on the railing. "You all right?" He asks and she nods.

"Hey, some help would be fantastic right about now." Natalie comments.

"Yeah, yeah." Sam reaches down for her. "Okay, here. Grab my hand."

"But then I have to let go of the bridge." Natalie whines, looking down at the water.

"Hey, hey, don't look down." Sam says.

"Uncle Sammy's got you." Ophelia repeats what her aunt told her.

"Yeah. Yeah." Sam nods.

Natalie quietly huffs, but trusts her twin which hopefully doesn't backfire on her. She reaches up, Sam quickly grabbing her hand and he pulls her up. Natalie can only relax when she's sitting down.

"You okay?" Sam asks and she nods.

"Where's daddy?" Ophelia asks, looking down at the water.

"Dean?" Sam calls. "Dean!"

"What?" They hear him call out. They look around, finding Dean crawling onto shore.

"Hey! Are you alright?" Sam asks.

"I'm super." Dean holds up an A-OK sign. "You guys got Oph?"

"I'm okay, daddy!" She calls down. Sam laughs in relief.

"Ophi, you sure you're okay?" Sam asks, checking the girl for any injuries.

"Uh-huh." Ophelia nods. "Thank you." She hugs him.

"Well, be a pretty bad uncle if I just let you fall into nasty, muddy water, huh?" Sam asks, hugging her back.

Ophelia can feel Natalie's anxiety and she goes over hugs her aunt.

"We're safe." Ophelia quietly says.

~ ~ ~

Dean shuts the hood of his car and leans against it, him completely covered in mud.

"Your car alright?" Sam asks, holding Ophelia.

"Yeah, whatever she did to it, seems all right now. That Constance chick, what a bitch!" Dean yells.

"Mouth off the ghost that almost killed us. Smart." Natalie comments.

"Well, she doesn't want us digging around, that's for sure." Sam says. "So, where's the job go from here, genius?" He leans on the car next to Dean.

Dean throws his arms up in frustration, flicking some mud off his hand. Sam sniffs.

"You smell like a toilet." Sam comments.

============================

I probably won't keep every single little thing the same, some things will probably be changed. Cause I wanna just combine these, but also not sure if I wanna keep them pretty much the same to their separate books or add new things (small and major)

Also kind of deciding about making Dean less douchey and brainwashed to Natalie since I feel like having Ophelia would change some of his ways, but we'll see

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 590 27
[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] Griffin and Tabitha Reinhart Series: Family Ties I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's storylines or character...
10.8K 651 11
cover it all up with lies i try to laugh about it hiding the tears in my eyes cause ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—ฌ โ—ฆโ€ขโ—ฆ seasons 3 - ?? *slow updates* โ—ฆโ€ขโ—ฆ W...
13.9K 843 112
[ supernatural -- seasons 11-15 ] Second Crossover Series: Someone to You Not Strong Enough I Know the End I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show...