𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐 2 | 𝗞𝗩 ✔ 🍁

By _d_n_i_

" i should have ended you when i had the chance " " but you didn't " " this is not about the diamond , is it... More

B̸O̸O̸K̸ T̸R̸A̸I̸L̸E̸R̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸c̸k̸ r̸u̸b̸y̸ 🔥
d̸e̸a̸l̸ 🔥
e̸x̸c̸h̸a̸n̸g̸e̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸n̸k̸ 🔥
p̸l̸a̸n̸ 🔥
o̸u̸t̸s̸k̸i̸r̸t̸ 🔥
d̸e̸s̸e̸r̸t̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
H̸a̸r̸e̸m̸ 🔥
A̸b̸y̸s̸s̸ 🔥
R̸e̸d̸ 🔥
p̸a̸s̸s̸i̸o̸n̸ 🔥
R̸a̸w̸ 🔥
I̸n̸t̸e̸n̸s̸e̸ 🔥
R̸e̸b̸i̸r̸t̸h̸ 🔥
s̸u̸n̸r̸a̸y̸ 🔥
A̸l̸l̸u̸r̸e̸ 🔥
N̸a̸m̸e̸ 🔥
t̸w̸i̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
c̸u̸r̸v̸e̸s̸ 🔥
Q̸u̸e̸e̸n̸ 🔥
p̸o̸i̸s̸o̸n̸ 🔥
D̸y̸n̸a̸s̸t̸y̸ 🔥
P̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ 🔥
m̸y̸s̸t̸i̸c̸a̸l̸ 🔥
d̸i̸s̸c̸e̸r̸n̸ 🔥
T̸r̸u̸s̸t̸ 🔥
L̸i̸e̸s̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
PART 2 : B̸o̸u̸n̸d̸l̸e̸s̸s̸ 🔥
S̸i̸r̸e̸n̸ 🔥
c̸r̸o̸w̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
D̸-3 🔥
T̸h̸r̸o̸n̸e̸ 🔥
T̸o̸x̸i̸n̸ 🍁
D̸i̸s̸d̸a̸i̸n̸ 🍁
A̸g̸o̸n̸y̸ 🍁
m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸ 🍁
d̸o̸o̸m̸s̸d̸a̸y̸ 🍁
F̸u̸r̸y̸ 🍁
❥𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃❥ 🍁
A̸m̸b̸u̸s̸h̸ 🍁
J̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸e̸i̸n̸ j̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸o̸n̸ 🍁
Y̸u̸ g̸o̸n̸p̸l̸e̸i̸ s̸t̸e̸ o̸d̸o̸n̸ 🔥
M̸I̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ 🍁
A̸m̸o̸r̸e̸ 🍁
𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵 🍁
brief announcement

p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥

585 40 6
By _d_n_i_

Taehyung's shiny hazel orbs glistens with desire as his thumb caresses the cheek bones of his husband , his king.

Laid in bed , skin to skin as their never ending love making came to an end about an hour ago , the blanket warmly draped on their naked frames .

Jungkook who breathes slowly but evenly as he sleeps soundly either from taehyung's soft caresses or the spell bound abyss he's his in.

Taehyung breaks into a throaty chuckle , his smile not reaching his eyes....his smile seeming wicked and deceitful , as his tears glistens under the moon light.

He breaks down eventually into little sobs , jaw clenched as he shuts his eyes , letting the tears flow with his thumb still caressing jungkook's cheeks.

" i'm a terrible person aren't i? "

" ever since i lost you , i lost myself..."

" i don't feel the same , i don't look the same , i don't act the same ".

" my life has been dragged into the mud until you came along "

" you were and still are my god "

" fuck i felt the worst , basically my self worth was in hell when you left "

" No you did not leave , they took you "

" They ripped you away from me , our attached souls was suddenly detached...and that left me to bleed "

" i thought the wound would heal once we reunited but...."

" it still bleeds "

" i havent found you yet "

" its sad but ive only found a stranger who's in love "

" i can never find it in my heart to see you as a stranger but in reality?"

" in reality , i will be the stranger you fell in love with "

" All because you don't remember "

Taehyung seals his lips against jungkook's , pressing his lips down on a sleeping jungkook's as his tears silently flow out....raising his palms to cage jungkook's head as their nose smudge against each other.

Taehyung begins to chant the spells in his head as jungkook is asleep , he needs to reach his inner memory to get anything that will lead him to the answers he's looking for.

"espíritu de los cielos

Guiame profunda

Déjame ver"

"Déjame ver"

He continues to chant softly , his head feeling hazy as he senses the atmosphere turn fogy...his own chants sounding faint to his hearing , his breath getting uneven as the only thing he hears is his heart beat.

The sudden white light he sees , unable to make sense of it as soon as a flashing scene of jungkook being tortured flashes before his eyes , causing him to flinch but not shocking enough for him to be knocked out of his trance.

He sees set of people surrounding jungkook , voices which sound familiar.

" WHERE IS THE CONSTELLATION PLATE DAMMIT!!! " someone yells in anger.

He sees jungkook spit out blood on them , and further hears his husbands agonizing screams...then he sees jungkook crying out blood , his nose bleeding as well.

That is enough to have him jolt up , horrified to the core at what he had just seen....only to feel something running out of his nose , dabbing the spot a little with his finger to find blood on it.

" Fuck!" He whisper yells , the spell is powerful and with his soulmate far away he's weak.

He gets up , heading to the bathroom to wash his face....taking some pills as well. Coming back into the room to find jungkook shifting uncomfortably in his sleep , getting under the covers with him.

A sharp gasp slipping out at the sudden pull from jungkook , blushing as jungkook buries his face in tae's neck , murmuring against his skin.

" What's wrong my king " taehyung asks out of concern , massaging jungkook's scalp.

" nightmares......" Jungkook sounds tired and worn out , it was shallow but taehyung heard.

Not wanting to get teary again , he sighs...pecking the side of jungkook's head.

" its okay baby , i'm here....no one will hurt you , never again "

And taehyung means it , he'd lay them all to waste if they dare to hurt his flesh and bone.

He smiles softly , feeling jungkook bask into his comfort...both of their limbs entangled under the cozy covers , which lures him into a sound sleep.

Not before finalizing his thoughts and making up his mind , what jungkook went through is strange...seems like they were searching for something , of what importance is that thing? and how is it linked to jungkook? .

The fact that he saw them using chants , sends a signal that it could be a mystical situation as well , he didn't know the arabs have witches .

Did they find what they were searching for? If not , why did they stop?.....did they make jungkook king to cover up their deeds or did something else gruesome happen because according to some , the old king was brutally murdered in cold blood by this new king.

Taehyung sighs in distress , he has a lot to uncover and doesn't know where to begin but one thing he's sure of is the reason jungkook suffered a memory loss , when trying to get into his head , he only came across bad memories , he felt his power draining .

Jungkook has a protection spell casted in his head , that's why he felt so fogy and unusual when getting to his head , whatever they were trying to do must have fired back on them causing the given situation....

Jungkook's memory is not lost , just his good ones are locked and the bad ones are at the surface , serving as a protective barrier , so that if anyone tries to get into his head...that's all they'll see and withdraw.

But taehyung knows that the " memory spell" is not supposed to make you loose your memory entirely , except those fucking maggots went too far on jungkook.

" i have to find the witch that caused you this pain dear....no one deserves to suffer like you did , oh my poor baby....i know what it feels like to have your brain fried.....you'll be fine , i'll help you recover " taehyung thinks , helping him recover will be easy since he has gotten rid of the poisonous pills causing damage.

----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 13.5K 50
[Volume 1] Unknown: I kill people. Jungkook: So do I, with my cuteness ;) When an average city boy Jungkook texts a random number to ease his boredom...
45.4K 1.6K 19
Short story. (It's really not that short.) ... "Help me just this once, Y/n...please," Jungkook begs me, practically getting on his knees and claspi...
58.1K 2.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
1.5M 69.3K 57
What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisive minds on their sexualities when it co...