Devil's Trap

By Marvel_nerd05

In which Lucifer's son falls in love with a Hunter's daughter (I do not own Supernatural) #1 in Jack Kline Ja... More

Chapter One: First Hunt
Chapter Two: Devil's Son
Chapter Three: Stabbing is a Hazard
Chapter Four: Bonding Time
Chapter Five: Grief Counceling
Chapter Six: 24 Hours
Chapter Seven: Yee-Haw, Partner!
Chapter Eight: Worlds Apart
Chapter Nine: Coping
Chapter Ten: New World
Chapter Eleven: The Grand Escape
Chapter Twelve: That's My Shirt
Chapter Thirteen: It'll Be Okay
Chapter Fourteen: Tonight I'm Yours
Chapter Fifteen: Dean's Back!!
Chapter Sixteen: Catfight
Chapter Seventeen: Hold On
Chapter Eighteen: Desperate Times
Chapter Nineteen: Let Me Protect You
Chapter Twenty: Snake-eyes
Chapter Twenty-one: Shopping
Chapter Twenty-two: Finding Mary
Chapter Twenty-three: Deceit
Chapter Twenty-four: Minutes Together
Chapter Twenty-five: Belphegor
Chapter Twenty-six: Hello, Winchesters
Chapter Twenty-seven: Well, That Was A Short Honeymoon
Chapter Twenty-eight: Time To Punch Death
Chapter Twenty-nine: Surprise
Chapter Thirty: Hello Again, Boys
Chapter Thirty-one: Deliverance
Chapter Thirty-two: Semi-normal Life
Chapter Thirty-four: Day with a Demon
Chapter Thirty-five: Weird Days Ahead
Chapter Thirty-six: Dyeing is Fun!
Chapter Thirty-seven: Happy Thanksgiving
Chapter Thirty-eight: Bloody Hell
Chapter Thirty-nine: Bonding Time: Part Two
Chapter Fourty: Christmas Joy
Chapter Fourty-one: Park Playdate
Chapter Fourty-Two: Starting New
Chapter Fourty-three: Weather Warning
Chapter Fourty-four: Look Who's Back!
Chapter Fourty-Five: Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-three: Hello, Love

230 6 16
By Marvel_nerd05

I walked into the nursery one night and saw Jack sitting in the rocking chair with Kelly asleep in his arms, the dim light of the nightlight bathing the room in a soft silvery glow.

"Can't sleep?" I asked as I walked over to the two.

"I come in here and hold her to remind me that even though I was born the son of Lucifer, I can still have great things. I have a wife, and I have a daughter of my own." he looked at me and smiled.

I smiled at my husband and set my hand on his shoulder. "I'm going to make us some coffee, okay?"

He nodded. "Okay. I'll be down soon."

    I walked out of the nursery and down the stairs, walking into the kitchen and making a pot of coffee; the phone ringing loudly next to me.

    "Hello?" I picked up.

    "Hi, kid. You mind if we stay at your place for the next few nights?" Dean asked.

    "Sure. But why? You have nightmares?" I joked.

    "No. Seems like a demon escaped from Hell and found the bunker."

    "So you want to use my house as a target?"

    "No. But you got weapons at your house. And we want to protect you."

    "Again, why?"

    "Because the demon that came back is Belphegor."

    "Dude, no, he's not. Cass killed him." I shook my head, taking my coffee over to the couch.

    Yeah. He did. But Belphegor must have had one of Rowena's resurrection hex bags, or something. Either way. Expect us in ten minutes." he said and hung up.

    I took the phone from my ear and set it on the coffee table next to my coffee, leaning back against the couch and sighing.

    "Anna? Is everything okay, darling?" Jack asked as he walked over to me and sat down beside me on the couch.

    "Dean and Sam are coming over in ten minutes. They need to stay here for a few days." I answered.

    "That doesn't seem so bad. Kelly gets to spend more time with her uncles." Jack answered with a smile.

    "Yeah. That's the good news. The bad news is Belphegor is back." I said.

    "I thought Cass killed him."

    "Yeah. He did. But Dean's thinking maybe Belphegor had one of Rowena's hex bags on him." I answered.

    "....should we call her?"

    "I doubt Hell has service." I said with a light smile.

   My own phone rang and I looked at the Caller ID, picking up. "Rowena?"

    "Hello, dear."

    "How are you even calling right now? Does Hell even have phones?" I asked.

    "I made a few....modern changes down here." she answered, switching topics. "So. How's the wee child doing?"

    "How do you know about Kelly? She was born after you died." I answered.

    "Aye. But there isn't much that the Queen of Hell can't find out. So?"

    "She's good, Rowena. Healthy." I smiled. "By the way, did you—?"

    "Anna, I know everything that goes on down here, and I can positively tell you that I did not give Belphegor one of my hex bags. How he managed to escape me. I haven't the foggiest. But, alas, here we are."

    "Oh. Okay then."

    "How is Jack? Is he alright?"

    "He's perfectly fine, Rowena. Thanks for the call."

    "Always a pleasure to hear from my best girl. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some business to attend to." she said and hung up.

    I set my phone on the table and looked at Jack, taking his hand. "Rowena says hi."

    "See? Hell does have cell service." Jack answered with a smile.

    I laughed lightly and nodded. "It seems it does. Jack...what are we going to do about this Belphegor situation?"

    "Send him back to Hell." he answered.

    "How? Cass burned him alive and he still came back." I reminded him.

    "Let's not talk about this right now, love. Okay?" Jack asked, pushing my hair behind my ear and smiling, kissing my forehead.

    I smiled and nodded in agreement, kissing him softly. Leaning back and looking at him in slight confusion. "What did you say, Jack?"

    "What do you mean?" he asked.

    "What you just said. Just now." I repeated.

    "Um.....I said okay."

    "No, no. Before that. What did you say?" I said.

    "Anna, darling, I think you're a little tired." Jack said as he rubbed my arm.

    "...you're right. Sorry," I said with a slight laugh, pinching the bridge of my nose. "I guess I'm just stressed because of everything."

    "It's okay. How about I get something to help you sleep?" he suggested.

    "That's help. Thanks, Jack."

    "Of course. Just sit here and relax." he got up and went out of the room, heading down the hall.

    I got up and went into the kitchen, pulling out drawers and opening old boxes filled with small vials, pulling out one with a tiny cross on the cork and dabbing a few drops onto my lips, setting it back in and drawer and sitting back on the couch.

    "I got you a Benadryl and blanket." Jack said.

    "Thanks." I took them from him and set them aside.

    "Are you sure everything's okay?" he asked as he sat next to me again.

    "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks, Jack." I said with a smile and kissed his cheek.

    He shot up and shook his head as a sizzle was heard, rubbing at his cheek and looking at me. "Why'd you do that?"

    "I think I know my husband when I see him," I answered, standing up. "and I also know you have a strange obsession with being close to me Belphegor."

    A smile appeared on his face and he laughed lightly. "I'm impressed. Did you miss me, love?"

    "Where's Jack?" I asked stubbornly.

    "He's safe, darling. Don't you worry your pretty little head about it," Belphegor answered. "I've created a nice little place in his mind to live for the time being."

    "Bring him back now." I repeated.

    "Oh, I'd love to, but—"

    "DADDY!!" Kelly shrieked from upstairs.

    Belphegor looked up and smiled, then looked at me. "She called for her daddy, Anna. I think I'd better check on her. Make sure she's alright."

    I leapt over the couch and blocked the stairs from him. "You don't get to touch her. If you do, I will kill you."

    "Hm. Death. Not really my thing. Anyways, Cass already tried and"—he gestured to himself with a smile—"I'm still here! And also, if you kill me now while, you know, he's still alive. Im pretty sure you also kill him. So, I'm gonna be here quite a while. Get used to it."

    I frowned in annoyance and sighed. "Fine. Come with me. You stand outside the door. Don't come near us. I'm serious."

    He held up his hands. "Consider me warned."

    I walked up the stairs and into the dim nursery, picking Kelly up in my arms and seeing Belphegor leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.

    "Daddy? Hug?" Kelly held out her little arms, tears pricking at her eyes. "I had a nightmare."

    "Anna? That okay with you?" Belphegor asked.

    I looked at him for a while longer before nodding a little. "Make it quick."

    He walked into the room and took her from my arms, holding her gently.

    "You're...surprisingly good with kids." I acknowledged once she had fallen asleep and he set her back in the crib.

    "Yeah. Most of the demons I have to "babysit" act like kids." he answered honestly, walking out of the nursery and down the hall.

    "Where are you going?" I asked.

    He turned to me. "The bedroom to sleep. You're welcome to join."

    "Hm. I'm gonna have to pass. Tomorrow, wither you're going back to Hell, or you're sleeping on the couch." I answered and walked away from him.

BELPHEGOR IS BACK!!!!!!!!! Should I be this happy? I'm gonna say maybe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 258 21
A Jack Kline fanfiction based on season 13 All rights go to the fantastic creators of supernatural
311K 3.7K 106
Some imagines I havr written and have been requested. Requests are Open. I write for: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Jack Kline Gabriel Crowl...
7K 233 10
This is past or mid season 13. This with other words is what I would want to happen but with Lucifer x reader and Destiel. (Keep in mind that this s...
46.4K 1.2K 11
"There's a little bit of devil in her angel eyes." Supernatural Season 12+ Jack Kline COMPLETED 4/13/19 >> don't own nothing.