His Little One✔️

By jhenny_pink

"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored... More

1. Breaking the rules.
2. Baby blue eyes.
3. Marcello.
4. Amia Snow.
5. Keep my distance.
6. A message to send.
7. The urge to kiss him.
8. What he's made of.
9. Belonging to him.
10. Quality time together.
11. The peace treaty.
12. A very furious Marcello.
13 His dominance.
14. What exactly happened.
15. Princess of the underworld.
16. Tension in the air.
17. An hostile visit.
18. Caught in the act.
20. Sexual tensions.
21. The parent talk.
22. Confrontations.
23. Unwanted visitors.
24. The big surprise.
25. Romance under the sun.
26. Marcello's punishment.
27. Tortured enough.
28. What is wrong with these people.
29. A dark and dirty secret.
30. Lying Bastard.
31. Someone to confide in.
32. Big decisions.
33. Should've let you die.
34. The truth part 1.
35. The truth part 2.
36. Enzo's new reign.
37. Finally done.
38. Confessions.
39. Making it up to me.
40. Forever mine.
41. Breaking the news.
42. Happily ever after.

19. A moment of meekness.

46K 1.5K 74
By jhenny_pink

"M-marcello, what are you doing here?" I was unable to look him in the eye as I pondered while fidgeting with my hand.

"Little one, I have the same question for you." I was aware that I had made a mistake because, if my theory were accurate, Marcello would have known exactly why I had come to this motel in the first place since one of his men had been standing outside the door when his mother had come to visit. Then, all of a sudden, I had vanished and was staying in a motel.

In addition to the fact that he had just looked through my phone and seen the communications between his mother and I, his men would have sent the message along.

"Little one, you still haven't provided an answer to my query. " He spoke observing me from where he sat.

I was standing there apprehensively as he watched me, breathing in his intoxicating aroma, and all I could think of was being in his loving arms and enjoying a kiss from him.

"Amia, you have all the time you need to reflect. I have a limitless amount of time and patience for you." I was perplexed by his words and unsure of whether to feel relieved or regretful for what I had done.

"I-I'm sure you know why I'm here M.. Marcello." I remained after my words as he did too still observing me.

"Why?" Why was his question again and I bit my lip.

"W-why?" I glanced towards the floor as I tried putting my words together.

"Why did you run away Amia? Did my mother persuade you to the point where you believed I was a horrible person and that you should avoid me?" Marcello inquired while standing up and gently approaching me as I swiftly took a step back.

As soon as he noticed what I was doing, he paused and slightly tilted his head to the side as though surprised by my reluctance to stand next to him.

The reason I was so reluctant to be next to him was not because I didn't want to be, but the whole objective of coming here was to avoid being around him. If I caved in to him, things might get out of hand, at which point Selene might divulge every detail about us to everyone, even my parents.

"Apparently, she has. What exactly did my mother say to you, Amia?" Marcello didn't seem to be upset unless he was doing a wonderful job of hiding it.

I could feel the tingle in my cheeks and I blushed as his blue eyes took in my entire form, from head to toe, and his tongue gently darted out to lick his sweet lips before glancing away and turning back to me seconds later. Nothing could have been more important to me than kissing him while I was in his arms.

"Amia, I may be patient with you, but I ask that you refrain from making me unhappier than I already am. Don't try to take advantage of my frailty. I won't leave here without an answer tonight. I'll leave once I have been given the truth." Marcello took a seat on my bed waiting for my answer.

"Did she threaten you?" I hesitantly nodded in response to his question, and he nodded his head while chuckling lightly, startling me.

"Come here to me, Amia." Marcello requested to which I remained in my position and glanced away from him.

"Amia, do you intend to leave me?" He inquired again, but this time I could tell he was seemingly a little perturbed.

"I - don't know."

"So, what precisely are you doing in this place?" He persisted in his pursuit of the truth.

"Trying to think." He chuckled when I whispered.

"So you're here debating whether or not to leave me?"

"Yes, I meant to say no." Marcello furrowed his eyes with perplexity.

"Am I making you nervous?" Marcello enquired.

I replied honestly, "No."

"Why, therefore, do you avoid my company?" I continued to clench my lips in silence as he asked more questions.

"Amia, what additional threats did my mother make against you?"

"Since my parents are the only people I have left, I don't want anything to happen to them because if people find out our secret, they will think adversely of me..." I came to an abrupt end and turned my head to the side of the room where another couple was making sex noises.

Hearing this made me blush.

Marcello called for one of his men that came inside before saying, "Placa il fottuto rumore della porta accanto."
(Quell the fucking noise next door.)

Marcello and I continued to look at each other when the cacophony subsided for a brief period of time. Marcello approached me once more after rising from the bed, but I remained still and stood my position.

His alluring aroma enveloped me, and I could feel myself starting to melt. He was standing inches away from me, peering down at me, and I wanted nothing more than to cuddle up into his arms.

"Amia, do I not matter to you? Are your parents and society the only people you feel strongly about? Is it truly the case that I am not important or relevant to you?" Marcello probed, one after the other.

"No, b..."

"So, Amia, why are you actually here? How have you ended up here if you really didn't intend to leave me? Even though you tried to avoid me by avoiding my men, hiding from me, and turning off your phone, Amia, you continue to say that you care about me. Right now, your actions speak louder than your words." When Marcello spoke, his breath-freshening mint made me want to kiss him.

"Do you not believe or trust in me?"

"Yes b.." Once more, I started a sentence but was interrupted before I could finish it.

"Even though, when my mother confronted you, you decided not to come to me. You didn't have any confidence in my ability to handle the situation." I glanced away because I couldn't look into his eyes, and it hurt my heart to hear him say those things.

I was compelled to look up at Marcello once more as he held my chin in his hand.

"I could've simply dealth with my mother, Amia." My eyes widened at his words when his eyes suddenly softened.

"She has clearly affected you deeply if you believed that I would kill my own mother. Did she claim I was a murderer and you were too pure for me? Perhaps she threatened to have your parents put to death, or perhaps she said she would inform your parents and society about our relationship." As she made fun of the word "society," I turned to look at his lips.

"H-how did you know." I questioned.

"According to your responses and my mother's usual perceptions whenever she doesn't think someone is a good match for me, this is what she does." Marcello clarified.

"But she is correct." I told him the truth.

"Because we're diametrically opposed? Amia snow, opposite attracts."

"You want someone that can lead and I'm not a leader. You need someone that can match your fearlessness and I'm not that person. You need someone with a commanding presence and I'm not that person."

"All of that can be done even more efficiently by me alone. I want you to be my woman, Amia, and I just need you to be by my side. You have the world at your disposal if you do just that." Added Marcello.

"Marcello, however, our worlds do not converge. Selene gave me the option of going to college in America and taking my family with me." I confessed.

Marcello stared at me for a long time without revealing what he was thinking on his face for me to see.

Just as I was about to glance away from him he then spoke, "Tell me what you want Amia and I will make it happen. If you request that I leave then I will go and we can end this tonight." My heart pained to the point as tears streamed down my face.

He stared into his eyes as they seemed rather distant to me, hearing him say those words troubled my heart deeply and I fought the urge to hug him and stay with him forever.

All that I ever wanted was to meet the right person and be with them forever until death, I wanted someone to love and cherish and to have kids and live happily ever after but was Marcello truly that person?

I shook my head while tears continued to stream down my face and my vision began to get blurry.

"I'm sorry." All I could mutter as his eyes grew stern and I gasped as I felt my hair being slightly tugged and I was suddenly yanked aggressively into his chest.

Marcello kissed me lightly as he leaned in close to my neck "Please accept my apologies, little one. It's not possible for me to leave now, despite my promise to do so. Just as I am a part of you, so are you a part of me. Considering that you are the only source of light in my violent world, I would be a complete fool to let you go."

"You can't expect me to give that up so easily, Amia, after having encountered what it's like to experience contentment and heaven. I need you more and more as I delve deeper into you and become lost. You are the remedy for my venom, and I must have you to live. Amia, you are mine. You can have anything you want as long as you submit to me."

"Your not going to leave me, Amia, I will die before I see you with someone else."

The temptation of Marcello's words was increased by the fact that his sensual lips were were doing wonders to my body and that I was starting to lose myself in his warmth.

"I - I can't." When his tongue darted out to lick my neck, my words came out as a whimper.

"Amia, submit to me." My knees started to give way as soon as I heard those words again, and all I wanted to do was submit to him.

I moaned, quivering delightedly and clinging to his chest.

"Submit." He spoke with more authority.

"I-I give in!" I gasped because I could no longer stand his sexual torcher.

"Good girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 69K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
800K 28.7K 138
"Tell me, what was I doing to your body last night?" He gingerly kneaded his finger around her core and a moan left her lips, he was torturing her. S...
783K 26.4K 58
"Stop fighting it so much Ari, I know you want me just as much as I want you." His lustful voice was like a whisper, his hot breath caressing my face...
240K 3.5K 40
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 English #1 Hard #1 DarknessAndLight TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, ENNEMIES TO LOVERS, FORCED PROXIMITY, SLOW BURN *Story Contains Matur...