๐‘๐ž๐›๐จ๐ซ๐งใ€๐™”๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š!๏ฟฝ...

By Yami_Hayashi

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™”๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š!๐˜ฝ๐™‰๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ท ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ž๐, ๐ฌ๐ก... More

ๅบ็ซ 
๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
ไธ€ใ€๐”๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
ไบŒใ€๐€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
ไธ‰ใ€๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ค๐จ
ๅ››ใ€๐‚๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ
ไบ”ใ€๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
ๅ…ญใ€๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค
ไธƒใ€๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
ๅ…ซใ€๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž
ไนใ€๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
ๅใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
ๅไธ€ใ€๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
ๅไบŒใ€๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ
ๅไธ‰ใ€๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
ๅๅ››ใ€๐€ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐จ๐
ๅไบ”ใ€๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง
ๅๅ…ญใ€๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž
ๅไธƒใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง
ๅๅ…ซใ€๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
็ฌฌ๏ผ‘ๆœŸ
ๅไนใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ
ไบŒๅใ€๐’๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง

ไบŒๅไธ€ใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ

9.5K 409 200
By Yami_Hayashi

Izuku feels like his world has turned upside down...

Not only he can't walk home with you when you're finally alone from Katsuki. Even worse, he just met All Might, the hero he admired the most, and the toppest hero actually told him to give up on his dream... because he's quirkless. He feels like he has disappointed you and your hope in him. You're the one who believed him since the beginning and put all your trust in him that he can become a hero, an amazing one too.

It's not like he doesn't want to face reality... but he really wanted to make you feel proud of him, and trust him fully to protect you. That he deserves to stand next to you... as your future partner. Should he become a police officer, just like All Might had told him? But this wasn't something he wanted to do!

A sudden explosion shakes the area, which causes Izuku to snap out of his thoughts. " Is this where the explosion earlier was?" He thought and halted his footsteps. "Hang on. Does that mean I came out of habit without noticing?"

Izuku headed over to the crowd and heard the people's mumbles to each other. He listened to them out of curiosity.

"That girl has been standing there several minutes now, not even the other heroes can stop that villain except for her."

"Does anyone know who this girl is?" She looks pretty young to be a hero."

"Dude, obviously she's not! She had a school uniform on!"

"I wonder how long it will take till that villain gets her too..."

"A girl?" He whispered to himself.

Despite the crowd blocking most of his view, he can still catch a glimpse of the sludge villain through a small gap, and his heart dropped as he realized he's at fault that the villain had escaped from All Might, who's now attacking innocent people just like what it did to him earlier.

His gaze landed on the victum that's still trapped inside the sludge villain's melting body, his eyes widened in shock and he exclaimed, "Kacchan!?"

In spite of knowing that person was his childhood... friend, he made no attempt to move from his position, as if it were stuck on the floor. It's not like he wanted to help him, after all, the blonde is his rival. But it's not like he wanted him dead either, maybe just getting hurt a bit will do.

"But if Kacchan was there, then-" He turned his focus to the mysterious girl's back. She's facing the villain with explosions on her palms, her face turned slightly in his direction, but her gaze is still fixed on the villain. This gave Izuku a better view of her face, which was glaring in hatred at the villain with her glimmering red eyes. His heart sank to the floor in shock.

The familiar quirk...

The familiar figure...

The familiar features...

Izuku's breath hitched, and his eyes widened in fear, heart turned cold while pounding loudly, which was the only thing he could hear. He's scared. Why are you there? You could get yourself hurt, and he didn't want that! No no no no no no no no no no- He promised that he'd protect you! He promised!

✧*̥˚✧

"Thanks for believing me (Y/N)-chan... That's why... I'll work harder than everyone else. I will become a hero, especially your hero." The younger version of Izuku thought as he hugged you, burying his face into your shoulder.

. . .

"Even though I'm quirkless and weak right now..." Another younger version of Izuku mumbled as he sat beside your hospital bed, gripping his All Might figure tightly. "I still wanted to protect you with my life when I grew up!" his childish voice said in a tone full of determination.

✧*̥˚✧

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!!!!" He yelled with all his might, calling for you even though the fear inside his eyes was clear as he ran in your direction.

"Idiot! Stop! Stop!!" The pro-hero Death Arms shouted, trying to stop him just like what he tried to tell you to do but failed again. But he never really moved from his position except for raising his arm.

Hearing Izuku's voice, you snapped your head in his direction with an expression full of shock. Your eyes are half-lidded since they're struggling not to blink while there's a dim red glow coming from them. Knowing this would distract you, the sludge villain raised its melting, slimy arm in Izuku's direction. This immediately made you panic and scream, "Be careful!!"

Your eyes unconsciously blinked briefly for a second, yet this is a great opportunity for the villain to make a move. Its slimy figure left Katsuki's body, and crashed onto you instead. Both Katsuki and Izuku's eyes widened in fear, and they screamed your name desperately.

"SHORTCAKE!!!"

"(Y/N)-CHANNN!!!"

You're choking and gasping for air as you struggled within the villain's grip, and it started to insert part of its body inside your mouth. You can't cancel his quirk since it has covered your eyes, so you can only produce huge explosions from your palms and blast some of the slime off your mouth. Even this can make you breathe a little, but barely.

Everything feels so suffocating for you that your mind falls blank. You could feel your eyes falling out in tears endlessly as you breathed heavily. You hate this feeling of pain so much, it brings back really bad memories from your past life that you desperately want to forget.

"s-someone... please... s-save me..." You choked out as black dots started to form in front of your eyes.

"I can't die yet! I still have many things I want to do, things that I need to fulfill, and people I need to help and save..."

Hearing your pained voice, Izuku was the first one to snap himself back to his own senses. His body rushed in your direction on its own without thinking. Noticing him, the villain prepares to attack him as he continues running forward.

"What do I do? What do I do?! At a time like this..." Izuku thought anxiously and remembered his own notes "Page 25!"

"Ngh... Take that!!" He dodged its attack and let out a cry, throwing his backpack at it. His books flew out and hit the Sludge Villain in the face, which caused it pain. Most of your face was released from the Sludge Villain, coughing and struggling for air once more, yet your eyes were still covered by it.

"d-deku...chan?" A soft whisper came from your lips.

Izuku noticed the tears that had slid down from your covered eyes to your jaw. He clenched his teeth and glared at the villain with eyes full of rage. He grabbed the Sludge villain's body harshly and started clawing it with all his force, attempting to release you from its gasp.

Seeing what he had done, Katsuki also snapped himself to his own senses. Creating huge explosions with his palms, he blasted himself away and landed beside the green haired boy at high speed, planting explosions on the villain's slimy body.

"Why the fuck are you here?!" He yelled without batting an eye at the person beside him, continuing to attack the villain with his explosions.

"My legs moved on their own! I- it's because-"

The Sludge Villain covered your mouth again, causing you to let out a weak whimper. Katsuki hit the villain with his explosions again, his eyes having a murderous glint after hearing those pain sobs from your lips. "You fucking cheap slime bastard!! LET HER GO!!!" He screamed his lungs out furiously, yet he could not hit the villain with his full power since they could've injured you too.

Izuku smiles tearfully at Katsuki, though the smile wasn't really meant for him. " I- it's because (Y/N)-chan is very important to me, and she sounds like she's asking for help..."

You let out a muffled choke as the villain mumbled, "Just a little longer... Don't get in my way!" The Sludge Villain attacked, creating an explosion with your quirk. Both Izuku and Katsuki fell to the ground as a large amount of smoke appeared.

"I really am pathetic." A voice rang into both of their ears. Both of them raised their heads and saw the famous pro hero blocked the villain's attack with his muscular arm.

"All Might..." Izuku breathed out.

It's All Might, he's finally here.

Death Arms and Kamui Woods were scolding Izuku because of his rash actions.

"There's a limit to how rash you can be!"

"There was absolutely no reason for you to put yourself in danger!"

Ahhh... How much Izuku wanted to say, "The fuck do you mean no reason!? How can I not help (Y/N)-chan when she's in danger!? I promised to protect her, you bastards!!" Yet these words never left his lips since he closed his mouth tightly to prevent them from spilling out.

On the other hand, both you and Katsuki were praised instead. The two of you were sitting beside each other on the ground, and you're still coughing softly because of what happened just now, the blonde male would steal worried glances from time to time.

Some heroes were surrounding both of you while there were news reporters holding a camera in your direction.

"May I ask what both of your quirks are?"

Wow, you guys look pretty young! What grade are you in?"

"How do you two feel about being saved by All Might?"

"Those were amazing toughness! And those amazing Quirks!"

"Once both of you were a pro, please come to my agency! The two of you definitely be an excellent sidekick!"

"I think..." You said it with a soft yet weak voice, pointing in Izuku's direction "Deku-chan deserves to be praised too... His bravery and courage shouldn't go unnoticed... Sometimes it's hard for pro heroes not to be scared to save people, and it's much harder for normal people... Deku-chan is only a student, he doesn't have any powerful quicks, but he still managed to build up his courage and try to save me..."

"His actions might be a bit rash, but they're definitely admirable..."

Izuku, who heard everything you said about him, felt a wave of heart rushing to his cheeks. Not only did you stand up for him, but you also complimented him in front of the heroes and news reporters, even finding his actions admirable! He felt himself falling harder for you again.

You noticed Izuku's stare and turned your head in his direction, sending him a soft smile as if reassuring him that everything was going to be alright now. The green-haired boy smiled back, but it slowly twisted into a smirk when he saw Katsuki's expression. He knew he once again won as he noticed the blonde's face turning red in anger, fuming beside you.

The heroes and news reporters swarmed around Izuku after hearing your speech, blocking his smirk at Katsuki. They apologized to him and started asking him questions, just like they did to both you and Kasuki earlier. Something about how he had the courage to do so and stuff about his relationship with you.

You originally planned to see one of the most important scenes, where All Might tells Izuku that He can become a hero. But Katsuki had pulled you up from your position and forced both of you to leave the place.

In the end, you ended up walking home with Katsuki in silence.

You're sitting comfortably on your bed with bed sheets covering your legs to keep them warm and a book in your hands as you hum the melody your mother used to sing to you. Mitsuki and Masaru had hurried home after they saw the news, immediately checking up on both you and Katsuki. Both of them look extremely worried, especially for you since this isn't the first time you've gotten yourself involved in an incident. They kept asking if you're feeling alright and if they need to take you to the hospital, and you assured them that you're fine.

You and Katsuki barely talked to each other unless it was necessary after that day, even Mitsuki noticed something wrong between the two of you. But she decided not to bring that up, wanting to give both of you some space since she believes both of you can solve the problem yourselves.

Several knocks from your bedroom door snapped you back from your thoughts. You closed your book with a light thud and answered, "Who's it?"

"Oi, it's me. Open the damn door." Katsuki's raspy voice could be heard from outside, after which you removed the bedsheets and walked towards the door, opening it.

"What is it, Katsuki?" You asked with a calm tone. Katsuki could feel his heart ache and clenched his jaw as he realized that you no longer call him Suki-chan, the nickname he had always told you to stop saying, but his heart secretly jumps every time it comes out of your lips. Yet after the incident, you stopped using the nickname and used his first name instead, which he could never get used to. This makes him both anxious and annoyed...

"We need to talk." His blood red eyes pierced into your eyes as his figure leaned on your doorframe. It's clear that he won't let you leave the room unless you talk to him.

You secretly sighed to yourself. "Yes?" You replied with a forced smile, which even the blonde could see through, and it made him clench his fist more.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He questioned, and his eyes hardened when you averted his gaze.

"How can I avoid you, Katsuki?" You let out a few dry chuckles. "We literally live inside the same hou-"

"Stop bullshitting me!" He shouted as his fist landed on the door beside you, causing you to flinch in surprise. "You're mad at me, right? Why!?"

"Why? Why!?? " You could feel your face burning up with anger as you clenched your teeth, glaring daggers at the taller male. "Are you seriously asking me why!?"

"You told Izuku to jump down from a roof!" You yelled in fury, "How is that ok!? How am I not fucking mad!!?"

"It was just a joke!"

"A joke!?? So Izuku's life is a fucking joke to you!?" You widened your eyes as tears started to build inside your eyes in disappointment and anger. "Don't you see Katsuki!? What if Izuku really did it!? Then you'll be the one who kills him! A hero's job is to save and protect people!! Not to hurt or kill them!!"

Staring at Katsuki, who stayed silent at your outburst, you roughly wiped your tears, which were threatening to spill, with your sleeve. Sighing in tiredness, you slowly calm yourself down. "The most important thing about being a hero is having a heart for it, Katsuki, having a powerful quirk doesn't mean everything... Deku-chan really has a heart for it. He wanted to save, and protect, and he never once gave up, no matter what people said to him. What about you, Katsuki? Can you really do it?"

The blonde stared at you wide eyed as his figure slightly trembled. "So she doesn't trust or acknowledge me? Even I'm much more powerful than a quirkless nerd?"

"Things won't go back to how they were between the two of us unless you apologize to Deku-chan. Good night, Katsuki." You turned around, then paused, and faced him again. "Thank you for what you did that day." After finishing your sentence, you immediately closed the bedroom door in front of his face, not even giving him time to reach for you.

"DAMMIT!" Katsuki screamed in frustration as his fist hit the wall beside the door.

"It's all that bastard Deku's fault!"

He could never apologize to that damn nerd, his ego would never allow him to.

23/06/23

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

[A/N]

(ノ∀'♥)Hey guys, surprise! I backkk!! Thank you for 11k votes and 324k reads btw😖💖✨ I was really busy this year because of school and the suffocating amount of quizzes, tests, and exams, so I was trying my best to catch up all of my studies (especially math :,(_) Which is why I don't update as much as before. I never planned to discontinue this story, I have planned what will happen in the future, but sometimes I just don't have motivation to write, even though I have ideas.

I started this book when I was around 13, and I cringed every time I just pressed the first chapter. Tbh, I wanted to punch my younger self so hard because it's embarrassing. But I'm still amazed at my younger self being able to have many ideas (which I still remember dw) and update every week. I'm grateful for my loyal readers who came back every time I updated, no matter how long it took. I just love you guys so much 😭💖

Also, please look at this wonderful fanart of (Y/N) from aloe-el !! My dear actually had already drawn this fan art for months, and I feel so sorry for not posting it because I have not updated for months. The coloring of the hair is literally amazing (chef's kiss) 😫💖 I don't even know how to draw hands- PRAISE HER AMAZING ART AND CLAP FOR HER GUYS<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.1K 9
ใ€โ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹?โžใ€‘ dabi/touya todoroki ร— fem!oc ...
98.8K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...
6K 142 18
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข...
1.2M 40.3K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...