What Lies Between the Waves

By AulusFaenius

"I was dying, that I knew for sure. I looked around slowly, and decided to watch my hair flow slowly around i... More

**~Chapter 1~A New Start~**
**~Chapter 2~A New Life~**
**~Chapter 3~Under The Sea~**
**~Chapter 4~The City Of Fai~**
~Chapter 5~The Beginning Of A Beautiful Finship~
~Chapter 6~The Journey Begins!~
~Chapter~7~Sea and Land Life Don't Mix~
~Chapter~8~What A Night!
~Chapter~9~Twists and Turns~
~Chapter~10~Leaving Home Behind~
~Chapter~11~just another day
~Chapter~12~Secret is Out~
**~Chapter~14~The Rescue & The Decision~**
~Chapter~15~The Wait~
~Chapter~16~Sharon & Aqua~
~Chapter~17~pleasure & Tragedy~
~Chapter~18~Happy Ending...For Now~
~Acknowledgements~

~Chapter~13~The Best Of Times and The Worst

10.4K 434 104
By AulusFaenius

OKAY, SO I KNOW NO ONE READS THE MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM, SO I'LL ASK YOU HERE ;3 

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME IF YOU WANT A BOOK 2!!

ALRIGHT, AND I WANTED TO REWARD YOU ALL, THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS! I MEAN 2000?!!! WTH?! I LOVE YOU! 

THANK YOU MY NIGHT CHILDREN, HERE IS CHAPTER 13!!

ps- mitch hewer as Hayle, i was looking through magazines and i found this pic, and i thought, "holy shit! this is Hayle!" and then my friend was like "what?" and i was like, "nothing!" and she said, "whatever." lol, sorry totally hyped on mountain dew.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Derik’s POV

We arrived at the castle after Sharon was done flirting with some guys in town, she was a whore, but I didn’t say that or she will drown trying to kill me.

“Please tell me you live here.” She asked hopefully.

Hayle chuckled and nodded.

“YES! You did good baby brother, you did good!” she screeched in my ear. I laughed at her, I could never get over her overenthusiasm I loved it!

“let’s go!” she commanded trying to pull me and slapping my tail to make me move, my tail didn’t like that I knew it was going to do something stupid If I didn’t get her to stop, so I did what she said.

The guards opened the giant door that led into the foyer, “why the fudge monkeys is there stairs when you can swim to every floor?”

I just shrugged; I wondered that the first time I got here too, never got an answer either.

We all swam into the side door that led to the throne room and to our surprise Raina and..hum…I guess I didn’t know the kings name, well they were sitting there in their thrones and had huge smiles on their faces.

“welcome back!” Raina said coming over to me to and hugging me, “how was your trip? Did you do everything you needed to do?” she asked.

“better.” I held moved aside to let  her see my family with Hayle, “this is my sister Sharon, and my mother Mary.” I introduced them.

“your…sister?”

I nodded, “yes the man who told me she was dead was lying.”

“oh my!” she exclaimed, her jellyfish bottom shuddering with alarm.

“when I went to see my mother my home was in shamble, and the man she married and his son had taken over…they both….” I didn’t really know how to explain it.

“they both raped us.” Sharon said.

“tied us up for two month and left us in there to rot.” My mother finished.

“What!” Rain exclaimed making the room shudder, “what sort of being would do that sort of thing!”

“their names were, Aaron and Richard.” Hayle said.

“Were?” the king asked swimming over to his Suri’s side trying to calm her.

“they are both dead.” Hayle stated.

“how?” he asked.

“one suffered an illness, and the other I had to dispose of.” He came to my side and grabbed my hand, “he was going to kill my Suri.”

They both nodded in understanding, and that was that. We all chatted, Sharon was actually very polite, and my mother was laughing with Rain about something.

This is how life will be, then I remembered something.

I kissed Hayle and told him I was going to our room to get something and before he could ask I was slithering away quickly.

Hayle’s POV

“I have to get something from our room, don’t wait up!” he said and he swam away quickly out into the hallway.

I felt someone poke me and I looked down to see Sharon staring at me with her dark Hazel eyes, “where is he going?”

“to get something from our room.”

“You two sleep together!?” she shouted, Mary looked at me and glared daggers at me.

“yes, we do only because we cannot sleep without one another. We are Suri, which is translated to your word for mate.” I explained.

Sharon sighed, “I hope I can find a Suri someday.”

Mary snorted, “I think that only works for the merpeople Sharon.”

Sharon looked to me, “is there anyway we can be too? I mean Derik did why can’t we?” she asked.

“well I was going to talk to my mother about it, but it was luck that gave us  the ring I gave him, it contained a magic lost to us.” I explained.

“Wish magic is very rare to come across, the last person to have such a gift was my grandmother and since then no one has been able to harness it’s power.” My mother said.

Then a thought occurred to me, “what if Derik could do it himself?” I asked her.

“Derik? How would he have this power?” my father asked.

“when we went to the magic shop he was able to control all of the elements not just one or the rare two like we do.” I explained, “but there was no Wish magic based items so he couldn’t try.”

“all of the elements? Are you sure?” my mother asked.

I nodded, “yes.”

“well I would assume since the ring contained the magic, I would only guess that it is a Wish magic item.” She said.

“well we have to ask his to use it when her returns.” My father said.

We all nodded, and Sharon whooped in excitement.

If he can harness this power he will be the most powerful being in the world. I smiled, I really did pick a truly special Suri.

Derik’s POV

When I got back to the room I saw a bright light behind the barrier, and when I jumped through I saw my egg glowing a bright array of blues that bounced off the walls and the water.

‘finally, I thought you would never come back’ Aquarius’ voice huffed, ‘I need you to throw me into one of the pools of water, I like the one with waterfall best so do as I command!’

I huffed myself, “right, I take you on my own time.” I repeated her words.

‘fine, I guess you don’t want to see me, that’s fine, I don’t know if you knew that dragons hatch when they are ready, but they can also wait forever if they wanted, so either take me to the damn waterfall or I stay an egg.’

Damn it!

I picked her up and went over to the waterfall and threw her in just like she asked.

The water began to glow and bubble, and something began to move around the bottom of the pond.

And like a bomb going off in the water, it all shot upwards covering the room with water.

I had to close my eyes as I waited for it to settle, and when it did I turned to see a girl dressed in a bra type thing that had jewels and trinkets hanging from it, and she wore a sexy wrap like me! only hers had one going through to make it look like she was wearing a pair of shorts underneath her slender legs. Her hair was a dark blue color and reached down to her waist, her ears were long and pointed. Her face was very beautiful, and let me tell you if I was not gay I so would do her, she was very skinny, but it worked for her.

She looked at me with slitted light blue eyes, and she smiled at me with pearling white teeth.

“thank the goddess I am free from there,” she said as she stretched, “it was getting very cramped.”

“you’re a dragon?” I was so confused, weren’t dragons supposed to look like, well dragons?

“we have the ability to take whatever for we want, I chose this one what do you think?” she asked twirling around, and two wings shot out from behind her hair and stretched themselves before folding back up.

“I like it, a little bit slutty, but it works for you.” She socked the crap out of my arm, and I swear I she may have broken it.

“Ow you bitch.” I whined rubbing my arm.

“You deserve it. “she huffed.

“Right, well I like to mess with my friends with sarcasm so excuse me.” I rolled my eyes.

She turned back to me, a very prominent look of disbelief on her face, “you were serious about the whole friend thing?”

I gave her my own look, “you didn’t believe me?”

“not really, the people who caught me in fairy form said the same, and look what they did they sold me to you, I’m not a friend I’m a slave.”

I slapped her shoulder playfully, “don’t think like that, and to prove it, I want you to meet the family.”

Her eyes widened, “why?”

I looped my arm through hers and began to lead her to the barrier, “because, as of right now you, Aquarius are a close friend to this family, you will be treated like all the rest of us, not like an animal.” I declared. I felt like someone important when talked like that.

We reached the barrier, and before I pulled her through, I told her, “lets introduce you.”

She nodded and we both dove through the barrier.

I had changed into my form, but she stayed the same, she wasn’t struggling for breath either, then when I looked closer I saw that she had grown gills.

“I love your tail!” she exclaimed, “it looks like a dragon tail.”

“really?” I asked.

She nodded, “yeup, but not one I’ve seen before, I guess it may just be a sea serpent tail.” She shrugged.

We both were laughing when we entered back into the throne room, I had told her about Sharon, and she seemed very interested in her, she had said she would get along well with her.

The silence in the room when we came in made us both stop short, and just stare at them as they did us.

Hayle came up to me eyeing Aquarius, “who is this Derik?”

“this is Aquarius, she’s the sea dragon egg.” I told him.

She waved shyly, her ears twitching as if they were scared.

“She’s so cute!” Sharon yelled from across the room.

That broke the silence; all of them were saying how amazing she looked. She quickly got used to them and began talking about her travels and all the people she had seen.

After a while things began to settle down, “so who is hungry?” Raina announced, everyone shouted that they were, so she led us to another barrier down the hall that led to the dining room. I was excited because I had never seen her in her human form.

We all passed through, me and Hayle taking up the rear. The dining hall was enormous! The table spanned almost the entire hall the king had on a grey sexy wrap like Hayle and I….wow did not feel comfortable calling it that on him, I mean sure he was tall, and muscular for an old guy, his hair was flat against his back and dark black unlike Hayles’ and Raina’s. And speaking of Raina, she wore a pink se… uh wrap similar to Aquarius’, but hers was cut into pieces at the bottom almost like her jellyfish tail.

Sharon of course being Sharon had gone straight for the food and started digging in, and who do you think followed? Aquarius, naturally.

“what is this?” Sharon asked biting into a long blue cucumber like thing before getting an answer.

“that would be a chill fruit, it cools down your body when you have a fever, or just to cool down a bowl of soup not really to eat who…” Hayle answered stopping when he saw that she finished it. When she sighed a cloud of cool air followed.

Everyone laughed at her and she and Aquarius just giggled.

Everyone ate, and we who are new to the sea floor, I mean the different kinds of fruits and vegetables, but the one that wasn’t different was apples, or so I thought.

When I took a bite out of it flavors burst inside of my mouth, sour, sweet, tangy, and even bitter.

“this apple is amazing!” I said after I swallowed.

“it’s a special apple from a small town where wish magic was strongest once, it’s called, simply, a mystic apple.” Raina said.

“I think I could get used to these, I wish I had more.” My voice echoed through the room, the ring on my left hand started to glow, and right out of thin air, mystic apples began to fall down onto the table.

When it stopped I was dumbstruck, mouth hanging open and all eyes staring at me.

“what the fuck just happened?!” Sharon shouted from the other side of the table.

“was that Wish magic?” Aquarius asked to no one in particular.

“I believe it was, I suppose you were right Hayle.” Raina said.

He nodded and gripped my hand and looked at me, “you know what this means right?”

I stared at him dumbly a moment before realization came to me.

I shot out of  my seat, “I can make them like us!” I exclaimed.

He smiled at me and rose to my side, “yes, now they can start anew just like you did.”

I felt tears sting the ends of my eyes as I smiled over to my mom and Sharon.

They also smiled at me, and Sharon decided to ruin it by saying, “yes! does that mean I get to meet some young mermaids bitches!”

I rolled my eyes, “yeah sis you get to meet some young mermaid bitches.”

She fist pumped the air and she turned to grab Aquarius’ arm pulling her to her feet, “lets go get ready Aqua!”

“Aqua?” Hayle asked, tilting his head to the side in a confused gesture. My god he was sexy when he was confused, well anytime anyways.

She nodded vigorously, “yeah, I gave her a nickname her real name was too long so from now on everyone call her Aqua! ‘Kay?”

“now wait I only said you could because I l…” she trailed off.

“you what?” I asked suspiciously.

“nothing, nothing just call me Aqua.” She sighed.

I just nodded, but I was so not letting the subject go.

“alright, how do I do this? Do I just say the ‘W’ word and ask that they be turned into one of us?” I asked.

Raina walked up to me in all her elegance, “well if I were you, I would wait a while, do you remember what happened when you turned yourself?”

I nodded solemnly and I felt Hayle’s hand tighten in mine.

“that was the reason why you passed out, you used a lot of power to convert yourself into one of us, what do you think will happen if you try turning both of them at the same time?” she inquired.

I looked to them both standing silent just staring at me.

“I would die.” I stated.

She just nodded.

“then how am I supposed to turn them?”

She thought about it a moment before answering, “I suppose if you don’t mind passing out from changing one at a time, but that is the only possibility I can think of.”

“I’ll do it.” I answered automatically.

“Derik.” Hayle said staring at me in disbelief.

“it’s okay Hayle its better than dying right?”

I knew he didn’t like it, but he also knew I wasn’t going to back out of my decision, so he just nodded and walked out of the barrier.

He was mad, but he would get over it, I had to do this. It was for my family.

Hayle’s POV

I can’t believe him!

He never asked me what I felt about this whole situation. He just does what he wants!

I stopped in my tracks to see where I was, but it looked like open sea, so I swam to the surface.

I needed to let loose some of my anger.

When I broke the surface I inhaled the salty air, but that want what I came here for, I held out both of my arms, one containing the power of air, the other over the sea. I felt the power course through my body. I put all of my feelings into it and shot both arms to the sky, which turned it from blue to black In a matter of moments.

Thunder and lightning sounded behind the dark clouds, and the wind began to rage and swirl the rain that began to fall.

Everything that had happened today in the dining hall, Derik not listening to my thoughts on his decision, no one interfering with him either.

The wind grew stronger, lightning flashed brighter. And finally with one last powerful crack of thunder and lightning.

I breathed heavily as my arms fell to my sides and I sank below the waves.

After I got myself under control I took my time getting back to our room, and when I entered I saw Derik lying in bed, his legs tangled in the sheets, his green hair was tossed around shielding his face.

He looked beautiful. I sighed and got into bed with him, wrapping myself in our normal way, “glad you could join me.” he grumbled with his eyes still closed scooting in to tangle his fingers in my hair.

I smiled at him and whispered back, “sorry, I just had a lot to think about.”

He peeked open one eye that shone beyond his hair, “what about?” he asked.

I sighed and held him closer to me, “I was angry at you for making that decision by yourself without asking what I thought about it first.” I whispered in his hair.

“their my family, I would do anything for them,” he backed away to look me in my eyes, “just like I would for you.”

I smiled at that, “you would do anything for me?”

He nodded and kissed me lightly, but I wasn’t leaving it at that, I wanted him so badly so I deepened the kiss forcing my tongue into his mouth which he gladly let enter.

I moaned when he took control, rolling on top of me not letting our lips part from each other.

I ground my hips up against his, making him groan and growl at me. it was very ‘sexy’ as Derik put it.

When we came up from our kiss, we were both breathing hard, “I want you.” He said tearing off his clothing.

He was glowing in the soft light, his porcelain skin gleaming with sweat, his abdomen was hard and soft, if that made any sort of sense, I raked my fingers down his chest leaving red nail marks in their place. He shivered and lifted off of me enough to tear off my clothing as well.

My member throbbing with need, and he knew this so he bent down and took me in his mouth, making me shudder and moan as he worked his mouth up and down.

“st-stop Derik, I don’t want to ye-yet.” I stuttered.

He rose up off of me and licked his lips which threw me over the edge, I flipped us over, and I started kissing his neck trailing my love down to his chest.

I stopped at his left nipple and placed my mouth over it, sucking harshly making his member point straight up at attention. I released my hold on his nipple and started working my way down again, trailing my tongue down his ‘six pack’ as he called it, and moving down to lick his member, making it jump up at me.

I took him whole into my mouth sucking hard and fast, feeling him writhe with pleasure and moaning my name which only made me suck harder and faster.

He pushed me off, and I looked at him clearly confused at his reaction.

“if you don’t get to come neither do I.” he stated.

I smiled and came back to him lying him gently back down, he lifted his legs and wrapped them around my waist pulling our bottom halves tightly together.

“I want you inside.” Was all he had to say, I aligned myself with his entrance.

Apparently he thought I was not fast enough, because he decided to force me inside of him by moving his hips downward. I shivered at the feeling, his warmth, and me engulfed by it. It was intoxicating.

“Move.” He commanded.

And I obliged, pulling out of him slowly and pushing back inside just as slowly.

He huffed and flipped us over again, “you are too careful.” He said kissing me.

I smiled at him, “well excuse me if I’m a tease.” He smiled back, and leaned onto me, taking me back inside of him, I threw my head back and moaned loudly.

He began to rock himself, up and down, very fast I might add. If he wanted to play then I knew how to play.

I gripped his member making him pump himself fast over me, I rubbed him just as fast, I was reaching my limit so I released him to grip his hips instead, and I took over, pumping up to meet him hard and fast. He took over my job taking himself in his hand rubbing himself, I knew he was close and with one final thrust upwards made me release deep inside of him, which made him release himself on my chest.

We were breathing heavy again; I pulled out of him making him fall on top of me, tired.

“that was the best make up sex ever.” He laughed.

I chuckled brushing his sweaty hair from his eyes, “I just hope you know what you’re doing.”

We both fell asleep that way, at peace and rested, nothing could have interrupted this peace.

“AAAHHH!”

We both shot up at the scream.

“Was that…?” Derik asked.

I got up and ran for the barrier before he finished.

That voice…

 That voice was from…

 Mary. 

NOOOOO,

Mary! what happened to you Mary!

*mystery voice* mwahaha! i guess you'll have to find out!

*vanishes in a poof of black smoke*

*********************************************************************************************************************

okay enough of that for now, i hope you guys enjoy it, i dont know if you'll like the smexy scene,  give me feedback please!! 

so comment! vote! and once again tell me if you want a book 2!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...