๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

090

1.8K 58 105
By missnoodleaddict

Everyone's bodies were collected, most of the heroes were safe and sound, however two remained critically wounded.

Sir Nighteye, and Psycho, also known as Elena Aizawa.

_______________

"We've run every possible scan on you, and we see nothing particularly wrong. Except with your arms." The doctor told Izuku as he sat on the bed. "What happened to your arms anyway?" The doctor asked.

"Sorry, but I'm honestly more concerned about the others.." Izuku said. "I've just seen..most of them." Aizawa said, his voice lower than usual as he walked into the room. Izuku smiled and looked at him. "Sensei! You're not hurt?!" Izuku asked in relief.

"I got a couple of stitches, is all. Come with me." Aizawa said as he walked out into the hall. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there when it...most counted." Aizawa apologized.

"That's fine! How is everyone else doing?" Izuku asked as he swore he saw something turn in Aizawa's eyes. "Kirishima's body is covered in extensive lacerations from the beating he took. But his life isn't in danger." Aizawa explained.

"Amajiki got his face split open, but there should be no lasting damage." He continued. "Fat gum is in high spirits despite multiple fractures. And fortunately the knife didn't hit any of Rock Lock's vitals so he'll live through." He continued explaining as Izuku smiled.

"As for little Eri. She's still sleeping. And her fever hasn't gone down. So they're keeping her in isolation right now." Aizawa said as his voice almost trailed off.

As they walked, silence hit. "And Elena? How is she..?" Izuku asked, stopping in his tracks. Aizawa stopped in front of Midoriya. Refusing to turn around to look at him.

"She-...she's in surgery right now. They're highly unsure if she'll make it." Aizawa said, his voice almost cracking at the last words. Izuku's eyes widened before he looked at Aizawa. "We have some of the best healers in Japan helping her out right now. U.A is not letting a child, nonetheless as strong as Elena die. So all we can do is hope she comes through." Aizawa said, his head low.

"Look who just showed up." Aizawa said as Izuku looked ahead.

In front of him stood All Might, Bubble Girl, Centipeder.

And Katsuki.

Katsuki's eyes were red as his eyes hung low. "Kacchan? What-" Izuku began. "He wanted to see Elena. As for All Might and the others..." Aizawa said.

"Sir...All Might to him...was always.." Bubble Girl began, as tears slipped from her eyes. "There's nothing we could really do. It's honestly still a miracle he's breathing." The doctor said, referring to Sir Nighteye. Izuku's eyes widened.

"Recovery girl's healing won't do either. She's currently trying her best to keep Miss Aizawa alive." The doctor said as Katsuki looked with hate at Izuku.

He hadn't said a thing to anybody, ever since he witnessed Elena's lifeless body on television the day before. "Nighteye won't be able to make it..to...see tomorrow." The doctor explained.

"Bakugo, do you want to wait with me?" Aizawa asked. Katsuki nodded slowly and approached Aizawa. All Might, Izuku and the rest walked to Nighteye, while Katsuki and Aizawa went in the way of the waiting room. "Kid, I'm sure she'll make it through. She's been through a lot, in her life. Let's both believe in her, alright?" Aizawa said, not looking at Katsuki, but he spoke.

Katsuki nodded as he looked at the ground, his hands in his pockets. "I know she's strong. I do. But the thought of loosing the one person who understands me, scares the fuck out of me." Katsuki said as they sat down.

Aizawa looked at him. "I understand how you feel. I lost someone I loved once." Aizawa said, making Katsuki look at him, waiting to him to tell him more. "She understood me, like no one else. Took care of me and cared for me." Aizawa continued as he pulled out a small picture of the woman he always kept with him.

"What happened?" Katsuki asked as he examined the picture of the red haired woman he kept on his desk in his office. The one Elena had seen when she was in there. "She died. Some disgusting thugs killed her when she was helpless. She had just-" Aizawa began, only to stop himself. Katsuki didn't push him further, instead his eyes locked onto the picture in his hands.

"What was her name?" Katsuki asked. "Yuko." Aizawa said as he stared at the operation room door. "She has Elena's eyes. Or rather, Elena has her eyes for some odd reason." Katsuki said as Aizawa looked at the picture.

He grabbed it. "Huh. I guess you're right." Aizawa said as he stuffed the picture back into his pocket. Katsuki and Aizawa sat back in silence, looking at the operation room door, waiting for it to open.

At one point, it had gotten so late, that Katsuki fell asleep. He hadn't slept at all the night before. For being a guy who prioritizes his sleep a lot, his body wasn't used to him being awake for a whole night.

Which now resulted in him passing out as his dreams revolved around the girl, whom was fighting for her life in the room in front of him.

_____________________

Aizawa woke Katsuki up, patting his shoulder as he stood in front of him. "Hey, Kid. Wake up." Aizawa said. Katsuki woke up, looking at the smiling teacher in front of him.

"Elena is awake, do you want to see her?" Aizawa asked. Katsuki was quick to stand up as he ran into the room where she was in. Tears welled in his eyes at the scene of the smiling woman in the bed in front of him. He went to her side and looked at her bruised face. "Fucking hell, Psycho. You scared me." Katsuki said, tears in his eyes as he looked at her in happiness.

"Yeah well, i'm fine. Ain't I?" Elena asked, smiling at him. Katsuki held her hand on the bed and sat down in the chair. He held her hand up to his lips while Aizawa stood in the doorway, looking at her. "Hey dad." Elena said, her eyes hooded as she looked at him.

Elena coughed a little before a doctor came into the room. "So. We managed to heal up the wound with the help of a quirk. But I recommend that you skip actual hero training for about two weeks till everything is completely healed. With the help of Recovery Girl, I believe it could be completely healed in the matter of a week. So I recommend that you go to school, and take it easy. You're free to go tomorrow." The doctor said. Elena nodded before looking at Katsuki's face.

That was when she noticed Katsuki's eye bags and red eyes. "You didn't sleep?" Elena asked, caressing his face with her hand as her tired eyes looked into his. He shook his head before he bent over the bed, kissing her head multiple times. "I'll be right back." He said, smiling gently at her before he walked out. Aizawa eyed him before he walked over to Elena.

"How are you feeling?" He asked looking at her with his usual tired eyes. Elena shrugged. "I could be better. Atleast I won't miss shit ton of school work like usual." Elena said, smirking. Aizawa chuckled before he brushed her hair out of her face. "You need a haircut." Aizawa said upon seeing Elena's messy hair.

"I've actually thought about it." Elena said before she laid down in the bed comfortably. "Take a nap. Rest. Me and Bakugo will be here the whole time." Aizawa said as he sat down in the chair in the corner, leaving the chair beside Elena's bed open for Katsuki to sit on.

She nodded and yawned before she leaned back comfortably in the bed and in a mere second, she was fast asleep. 

Katsuki came back, only to see Aizawa sitting on the chair in the corner, while Elena was asleep. He put the Nutella covered churros on the side before sitting down beside her, holding her hand as his head was laid onto the bed.

Aizawa leaned back in the chair, resting while Katsuki fell asleep almost immediately.

'They're going to be inseparable.'

__________________

Elena was allowed back to the dorms the next day. She had walked back with the work study students, Aizawa and Katsuki. Katsuki went to the provisional courses in the morning, came to the hospital, still in his uniform to see Elena, only for her to be discharged in the afternoon.

As they entered the dorms, Mineta was quick to yell. "They're back!!  Everyone!! They're back!!" He yelled, making Elena chuckle as she held onto Katsuki's hand. He rubbed his thumb over her palm before Mina and Jiro engulfed her into a hug. "We saw you! On the news! Are you okay?" Mina asked as tears slipped from her eyes.

Elena was forced to let go of Katsuki's hand as she hugged them. "I'm fine. I just won't be doing actual hero work for two weeks till full recovery. Other than that I'm fine." Elena said as they pulled away. Everyone bombarded Elena with questions before Katsuki told them all to fuck off.

Elena felt a familiar aura appear just outside the door. As the front door opened once again, Shinso walked in, hysterical. "Elena!" He said as they hugged each other tightly. "God damn! What happened to you?! I saw the news..I wasn't allowed to go there because of my dumb teacher not giving me permission to visit you." Shinso explained as he examined her.

"It's fine." She said, smiling as she looked at him. Katsuki had went over to sit on the couch in the living-room while everyone conversed. He had his foot up on the table as Elena looked in his way.

Elena walked over to him as Denki did the same. "Whatcha sulking about, Kacchan?! You were worried too! So come join us!" Denki said as Elena sat down beside Katsuki. He put an arm around her shoulder as she leaned against him.

"I wanna head to sleep." Katsuki said. "That early? What are you, an old man?" Denki asked as Katsuki got up after kissing Elena's head.

Elena chuckled, knowing he had courses in the morning. She smiled to herself before she went back over to talk to her classmates.

___

"Hey guys. I might join Katsuki. I'm pretty tired and I didn't get...a lot of sleep these past few weeks. So I hope all of you understand." Elena said, scratching the back of her head. Shinso had left about thirty minutes ago, and they were all on the couch talking.

Everyone smiled at Elena and told her that it was fine. "Goodnight!" Everyone said as Elena got up, walking towards the elevators. She made it up to their floor and went towards Katsuki's room.

She yawned when she got her key to Katsuki's room. He had made one for her incase she wanted to go there in the middle of the night. So she walked in, taking her shoes off before undressing down to only her underwear. Katsuki was asleep in his bed, obviously tired as he slept. She put on one of his shirts before she crawled in underneath the covers with him. Katsuki woke up slightly, hugging her around her waist as he slept.

He hugged her tightly, kissing the back of her head before whispering.

"I love you, my Psycho,"

_________________________

The next day, Elena had decided to follow Katsuki and Todoroki to their courses, simply to watch Katsuki. She didn't have anything better to do since it was Sunday and she wanted to see Katsuki at his courses. She walked in her casual clothes, yawning as she held Katsuki's hand.

As they reached the gate in front of the school, Todoroki spoke. "Poor Aizawa Sensei, having to come with us after all that's happened." He said. "I don't wanna small talk." Katsuki said as he looked at Todoroki with a small glare.

When they looked forward, Katsuki squeezed Elena's hand. "Bad boys! And girls...you're late!" Present Mic said. Elena sighed and looked at him before she squeezed Katsuki's hand reassuringly when he saw All Might. "We'll be your chaperones today." All Might said, smiling at all of them.

"After Yesterday's events, Eraser's going to be absent a lot in the coming days!" Mic said, making Elena look at him in question. "Why's that?" she asked. "It has to do with the girl they rescued. They need his quirk in case of anything. So!! You get All Might! And Eraser asked me to tag along for extra protection!" Mic explained.

"Pfft the former Number 1 needs protection." Elena laughed. Katsuki kissed her head as they chuckled in sync. "Being late is a big no-no. Get on that bus." He said, looking seriously at them all.

"On the road to your licenses! Hop, step here we go!!" Mic said as they began walking to the car.

________

As they arrived at the stadium, Elena walked with Mic and All Might. "We'll be watching from above! Rock on, out there!" Mic said. Elena kissed Katsuki's cheek before she walked with All Might and Mic to the stands. Elena cracked her neck as they walked.

"Ohh. If it isn't the number one hero, and Shoto's little friend." A voice said, making an irk mark appear on Elena's forehead. "Thanks for chaperoning Shoto." Endeavor said. Elena looked at him with anger visible in her eyes.

"This is perfect, I was just thinking about how we should sit down and have a chat!" Endeavor said, making Elena look at him in disbelief. "I have nothing to talk to you about." She said, putting up her middle finger before she walked towards the stands.

Elena sat down in one of the seats, grumpy as she watched students walk out. Her anger disappeared when she saw Katsuki's grumpy behavior. 'He's so cute.' Elena thought, smiling gently as she watched them.

Mera explained the situation and what they were going to do. Just as Elena was about calm, a voice yelled. "Shotooo!!" Endeavor yelled. "You're not the kind of man who lets something like this slow him down! Show them all that you're superior!" Endeavor yelled as Elena yelled. "And worst dad of the year goes to Endeavor!" Elena yelled before she cheered him on.

Endeavor glared at her as everyone began speaking about how All Might and Endeavor was there. Katsuki smirked at Elena as she flipped Endeavor off.

Elena looked at Katsuki, smiling innocently at him, waving at him. Mera told them all to quiet down before he introduced Camie, a second year at Shiketsu High. He explained her situation in which Elena immediately understood what had happened.

Suddenly Gang Orca appeared, whereas Elena stopped listening, till he began criticizing Katsuki and Shoto. She leaned back in the chair as Gang Orca continued explaining.

"Who thought these could be so boring?"

____________________
Words: 2599

Alright ik what ya'll gon say. "OOoH hOw diD SHe reCoVer thAt FasT" . IDK. ANIME LOGIC SAYS SO. She had shit ton of healers and they fixed her. The hard part about the surgery was to fix up the hole.

And don't comment on the internal organs because I honestly don't care- there are so many wrongs in this chapter, but I liked seeing ya'll suffer from the last cliffhanger, so I was nice here...

Uhhh- YEAH THATS ABOUT IR

CIAO <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.1K 43
๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ... ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ ...๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด.๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
1.8K 120 9
๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’Š ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’๐’‡๐’‡. ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ...
127K 4.8K 40
"๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†." ๊’ฐ ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ ๏ผ แฅ•แฅฑแฅฃแฅดแฅ†๊ง‘แฅฑ ! ใ€„โ—ŒหณหšโŒ– โžฅ to ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†...
85K 3K 23
ๆตฆใ‚Ÿใƒ€ แต–แต‰สณแถ แต‰แถœแต— หกโฑแต—แต—หกแต‰ หกโฑแต‰หข ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ยฉ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฑ (๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ.) ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ