Neo Gear

By thedoctorgonepale

The Year is 6022... 1000 years since a planet-sized supercomputer was stolen by an A.I named Aiba. For all th... More

(Prologue): A Neo Era
No rest for the best
Calm before the games
The entry battle
Let The Olympics Begin
Let The Olympics Begin: Act 2
Threat Confirmed
The Error
Range Of Uranus
Range Of Uranus: Act 2
Famed Backlash
Duel Break, Saturn Race
Duel Break, Saturn Race: Act 2
Everything Is OKAY!
Spa The Spy
The Jupiter Power Move
It's About Teamwork
The Mars Stand
The Big Bang Over
The Big Bang Over: Act 2
The Nomadic Gear
Reluctantly Unwanted
The Deadly West
Coalition Of The Manipulated
Coalition Of The Manipulated: Act 2
Hot Topics
Brothers Through Space
Guess Who's Back
Fight Night
Red Moon
Red Moon: Act 3
Brawl Of The Brotherhood
Dark Matters
Dark Matters: Act 2
Dark Matters: Act 3
Countdown To Genesis
(Bonus): Stars On The Mind
(Bonus): A New Moon
Countdown To Genesis: Act 2
Countdown To Genesis: Act 3
(Epilogue): The Gears Alway Turn

Red Moon: Act 2

112 7 3
By thedoctorgonepale

3rd person POV:

Lunas/Solas:...

Lunas: Leave.

Solas: There are three Gears here for you all.

Lunas: And you made a hole for them.

Yn: Brother. We're here for one thing. Let me take it or else.

Solas: Luci... Lunas this is-

Lunas: I know. I've been keeping track of what's been going on outside.

Lunas: He's the reason why I relocated.

Lunas: Listen here, little brother. You aren't getting anything from them.

Lunas: They are not to be reactivated. This was there their last request.

Yn: If they wanted to stay offline for eternity, they should have self-detonated.

Lunas walks up to Yn.

Lunas: Do not-

With the Sun and Moon twins at arm's length, Yn took out his gadgets he prepared and stuck them to his brothers.

(ZAPP, ZAPPPP)

Solas/Lunas: GHA!

Their android bodies went stiff, making the twins no different from statues.

Yn: Apologies... Lunas, but I did tell you to let me have it. You as well Solas, I knew you would save Lunas.

He walks past the brothers.

Yn: We're on a time limit. The longer we mess around, the higher the chance that our allies will be killed.

Yn: I personally don't care. But I know you do.

He walks up to the Legendary Red Gear. His coding classifies that Gear as "Father".

Yn:...

Yn:!

Backflip away, Yn avoids an attack from a young-looking male.

Yn: Tch... Should have guests. Even you stooped to making one.

(Full moon child: Deimos Hydel)

Deimos: You won't touch grandfather.

Yn: I simply need his admin privileges. Get in my way, and I'll delete you, little nephew.

Deimos:(cracks knuckles)

Deimos: You can try.

Yn:(cracks neck)

Yn: Big mistake.

(Opening Theme)

On the surface of the moon, Bob and the solar sisters fought against the Neo Gears.

Lady G, in her new Neo Frame, clashed with Betelgeuse.

Sirius fought with Del-D, who had ignited beam sabers from the fins in her arms, giving her mantis-like blades.

Gam-Old used her pigtail whips which grinded down her halo collar onto both arms for her battle with Bob.

Lady G: How can you stand having such a pest in you? You're like one of those humans that enjoys putting rodents up there-

Betelgeuse: This might sound impossible. But not all humans are bad.

Lady G: But they are still totally gross. Bleh...

Felicia:...

Del-D: RAH!

Sirius avoided a slash from Del-D. Retaliating with her drill spear, the solar daughter watches as her attack is knocked aside.

Sirius: We're quite evenly matched...

Del-D: Don't flatter yourself. If underneath wasn't something, mamma bear wanted, I could end you.

Sirius: If power is all you have, then you are in trouble.

Bob was having the hardest time against Gam-Old. She was full throttle on the offensive, giving Bob no time to metaphorically breathe, as she toyed with him.

Bob: Whoa!

Bob:(mind) These elegant movements... This grace... She reminds me of...

(Meanwhile...)

Yn blocked an attack from Deimos, pushing him away, but the child of the moon came running right back, with a flying roundhouse kick.

Taking a step back, Yn avoided the attack.

Yn: Why don't you make yourself useful and help your "cousins"?

Deimos: I already have a mission.

Yn: Don't accept missions you cannot possibly hope to complete.

Deimos rushed Yn. Throwing a bombardment of punches and kicks, however, Yn was was quick and more experienced.

He easily avoided the attacks, because, unlike Deimos, Yn fought this fight like a human.

Which is why he would end up victorious.

Attacking the points of articulation on Deimos, Yn got him into an arm lock.

Tossing him into Lunas, Deimos received a shock of his own.

Yn: Hmph.

Yn: Now... Back to the mission.

Climbing up Azrexel, the ancient Red Gear, Yn entered his cockpit to find a classic small, button and leave full design.

Along with the father's android body.

Yn:...

Tony: Flick those switches.

(Click, click)

Tony: Hold down that button.

(....Beep)

Moving the android body, Yn takes a seat.

Yn: Alright. Now for the admin code-

Yn:??!

Tony and Yn began to glitch as Azrexel's link system automatically activated, linking the three beings.

Yn: Father! Do not make this any more difficult than it has to be!

Tony: The-The-The old system is not meant for three.

Yn: I know.

Tony: S-Switch him off!

Yn: No.

Tony: What-what-what!?

Yn: If Father wishes to make things difficult, I will put him to work.

He kicks the android body out of the cockpit, before closing it.

Deimos freed his father and uncle from their paralysis just as Yn launched in the Red Gear.

Yn: I'll rip the admin code through the Link system. Last chance.

Azrexel:(rumbles)

Yn: Tch. Azrexel... Launch.

The red gear rose and began walking out of the complex.

Solas: Lucifx! What are you doing?!

Yn:(speaker) Making father submit.

Lunas: Tch! Stardust!

Solas: We gotta nova.

Azrexel climbed out of the crater, inadvertently creating a cave-in.

Nevertheless, Yn continued.

Yn: Yes! I've established a connection to the Jupiter Brain. Live system is functional...

Tony: That doesn't solve your problem.

Yn: It does. I can simply replace every part of Father with my own parts.

Yn: "Live Modify"!

Azrexel was surrounded by a bright light and equipped with a different layout.

(Azrexel: King Shogun)

Yn:(clenches head) Tch. Very well... Let's fight, father.

Going limp, Lucifx exit the Yn body, leaving Tony to take control of it.

Yn:(Tony) A body? Tch.

Yn:(Tony) Bud, your child is almost as wild as you. Just give him what he wants and you can go back to sleep.

....

....

....

His hands couldn't help but fall onto the controls.

Yn:(Tony)... Fine... One little reunion fight wouldn't hurt, right?

Yn:(Tony)(smirks)

Bob and the Solar Sister were at a standstill with the Neo Gears, with both sides holding back, it seems they would need to take things up a notch to claim victory.

(Crash)

Everyone:!?!

For the first time in centuries, Azrexel stood tall in battle with his one and only pilot.

Tony:(speaker) Can I fight too?

(Azrexel theme)

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 155 8
1000 years ago, a calamity befell the earth; the first space quake occurred. It is unknown how many died from it, but it is known to be at least 20%...
48.9K 767 51
This is a massive crossover story featuring Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, though will eventually move into a drastically different setting and theme...
31 0 2
A complete modernized re-imagining and reboot of the 1980s hit TV anime Robotech, largely inspired by the Robotech novelization series written by the...
17 7 12
[Complete] Stealing stuff is supposed to be simple. But when I decide to rescue a ComfortUnit from a company that I faked my own death to escape, and...