The life She Lives

By _ruby07f01_

The light in their darkness. The light that guides them through their dark world. But what happens when that... More

Introduction
Characters
Charcters pt2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
This.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Amara Easton/Bianchi
Aesthetics and Characters
Aesthetics and Characters pt.2
Aesthetics and Characters pt.3
Romeo & Roman
Amara's Penthouse
Bianchi House
Bianchi House pt.2
Bianchi House Pt.3
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 74

3.8K 102 9
By _ruby07f01_

Amara's POV

'Are you a whore?'
I asked the girl curiously who i was sitting next to while staring at her.

She side eyed me.

Rude hoe. I like you.

'No'

'You're a babe, you should be a hoe. I'm telling you, if you are, it will intrigue me even more.'
I said, moving closer to her in which she moved away almost immediately.

'Physical touch is out the window then. What's your story, grey'
Grey. It's her name now. Her eyes are grey, one of the things that pulled me in most about her.

'Grey?'
She muttered, now with her head fully turned to me.

Brunette hair, grey eyes. Axel will like her.

'Your eyes are grey. I like your eyes, therefore, i'm naming you grey'

She hummed, staying silent.

After a few seconds, she spoke.

'Olive'

'Your name is Olive? That's so cool, do you like olives by any chance? I love olives but i don't like the black ones only the green ones because they're more-'

'Your name is Olive, your eyes are olive. My name is Layla'

'Ahh Layla. You're sitting with me at lunch. You know where i sit right?'
I questioned, grinning widely as i could.

'Yes, i do'

'That's sorted then'

•••••••

Everyone loves her.

She's getting along with everyone and everything is good.

'Party tomorrow girl'
Diya voiced as she had her legs over Gabriel. Told you they would get together.

'It's one of the boys on the basketball team, Ezra'
Tabitha explained, throwing a M&M into her mouth.

'I'll see how i feel'
I replied making both of the girls look at me while everyone was in their own conversations with each other.

'Amara not going to a party? You feeling good?'
Tabitha asked, concerned.

'I'm good, you know when you can feel yourself getting sick'
I said, running my hands over my face.

'Mhm i get you girl, sleep it off tonight and see how you are tomorrow'
Diya spoke, smiling at me, allowing me to return the gesture.

I sighed and leant on Roman's shoulder, who was sitting next to me.

'¿Estás bien niña bonita?'
—Spanish—(You okay pretty girl?)
He questioned, catching Romeo's attention who was sitting next to him.

I hummed and closed my eyes.

It's pretty weird now, all of Romeo and Roman's friends sit with all of us at lunch now and everyone gets along with each other.

I felt Angelo's gaze in the side of my head, he could sense something was wrong. I opened my eyes and side eyed him while he looked under the table and back at me multiple times.

•••••••

I sat in physics, staring out the window while Alvaro sat next to me with his arm around the back of my seat.

'Are you alright Mara?'
He asked, peeking around at me while i turnt to him and gave him a lazy nod.

'Want me to call your dad?'

'Nope. Absolutely not.'
I replied, knowing my dad would smother me with love and make it out to be something that it's not.

I don't feel right. Something is 100% wrong and i really don't know what it is.

'Amara'
The teacher called out to me, he wasn't too bad.

'You're wanted in the office'
He said making me frown and stand up, slowly walking there.

As soon as i stepped him someone grabbed my hand and we began walking out of the school.

I walked towards the car, holding onto Marino's arm while Paulo and Jacob walked behind, clearly worried.

'Perché stamattina non hai detto che non ti senti bene Amara.'
—Italian—(Why didn't you say this morning you didnt feel good Amara.)
Paulo questioned as all three of them sat in the back with me while the driver i guess drove us home.

I shrugged and leant back again.

These three are like my uncles. Crazy, for one. But they care about me like i'm the niece, like any uncle would.

'Chi ha detto.'
—Italian—(Who said?)
I asked, tiredly.

'Angelo texted me so we came to get you'
Jacob voiced causing me to nod slightly. That stupid boy.

'No your dad doesn't know'

Making me sigh in relief, and sit up slightly.

'Go to the first food place you see'
Jacob said to the driver making him pull into a Mcdonald's.

'What do you want Amara'
Jacob asked as he opened the door.

'Nothing'
I spoke and leant back onto Marino's shoulder and fell into a deep sleep.

•••••••

I turnt over tiredly, opening my eyes and groaning.

I felt something stretch and roll over, hitting my leg under the blanket. Lifting it up, i noticed Ares and Ammo were in their usual places when we sleep, Ares on my left and Ammon on my right.

I leant over and grabbed my phone, squinting as the bright screen turnt on and immediately lowering the brightness.

7:58pm.

I sat up, alerting both dogs and got out of bed, realizing i was still in the clothes i wore to school, grey sweatpants and one of Xander's white t-shirts.

Opening the bedroom door, the smell of food hit me and i could've thrown up that second.

I couldn't think of anything worse at the minute.

I slowly made my way downstairs, looking for a certain person and walked into the kitchen, recognizing him straight away.

'Oh princess'
Marco whispered, hugging me tightly while i relaxed.

'How are you feeling? Want me to make you food? Oreos? A drink? Water? Get you a blanket? Leave-'

'Marco'

'Yes?'

'I'm okay. Just tired'
I replied to him, letting go on him and sitting on one of the kitchen chairs.

A few minutes later, a few more people in my family came in, hugging me and checking i was okay, Salvatore forcing me to drink some water then i was left alone with my father, who stared at me over the table.

'Di cosa sei preoccupato?'
—Italian—(What are you worried about?)
He asked after a couple minutes of silence, allowing me to shake my head.

'Niente'
—Italian—(Nothing)

'Amara, non devi mentirmi. Quando mai ti ho giudicato? Sai che sarò sempre qui per te. Lo faremo tutti.'
—Italian—(Amara, you haven't got to lie to me. When have i ever judged you? You know i will always he here for you. We all will.)
He explained, walking around the table and kneeling to in front of me, holding both of my hands in his.

'Non voglio che siano morti.'
—Italian—(I don't want them to be dead)
I uttered, breathing deeply as he nodded.

'Mi sentirei come... li ho delusi?'
—Italian—(I'd feel like... i'd failed them?)
I said, to be fair, i didn't really know if i was stating or asking a question.

'Ascoltami, non li hai delusi, in nessun modo o forma. Hai fatto e stai ancora facendo tutto il possibile per tenerli al sicuro e cercare di trovarli. Li troveremo. Vivo o morto, ce ne occuperemo quando arriveremo. Ma per ora, facciamo tutto il possibile per trovarli.'
—Italian—(Listen to me, you have no failed them, in any way shape or form. You did and still are doijg everything you can to keep them safe and trying to find them. We'll find them. Dead or alive, we'll deal with that when we get there. But for now, we do everything we can to find them.)
He voiced, reassuring me as i stared at him.

He gestured for me to stand up and when i did i was pulled into a tight hug.

'Avresti dovuto scrivermi a scuola. Sarei venuto a prenderti principessa.'
—Italian—(You should've texted me in school. I would've come to get you princess.)
He spoke, pulling away from me.

'Now, what do you want to eat. I know full well you haven't ate a full meal for days, so now, you're in luck. You get to cook with your dad'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

errr.. whoops.

Follow and vote loves😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 183K 76
Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died that day... But she didn't.. instead, a...
904K 23.5K 34
Gabriella Bianchi is a girl who was taken away from her five brothers, mom and dad at the young age of five. Now, nine years later, she is living wit...
1.8M 49.5K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...
849K 19.1K 29
"If you think you can just up and leave me, you're sadly mistaken. I'll kill anyone that tries to take you away from me. I promise you! You and me, b...