I Became the Precious Daughte...

Af Romantic_Blossoms_22

Aria, the adopted daughter of duke agnes who experiences death Seven times. In each of her lifetimes, she sac... Mere

Chapter 1- How The Heart Withered
Chapter 2- The Broken Cycle and the New Beginning
Chapter 3- THE PRINCESS AGNES IS ALREADY DEAD
Chapter 4- Believing & Betrayal
Chapter 5- New Caregiver (The Villain Duke)
Chapter 6- If You Touch Me You have To Pay The Prize
Chapter 7- The Unknown Dream
Chapter 8- Oliver Miller
Chapter 9- A Wizard Contract
Chapter 10- Side Piece of the Past
Chapter 11 - Side Piece of the Past pt 2
Chapter 12 - Stealing Magic
Chapter 13 - Lilian Agnes
Chapter 14 - Apple Juice
Chapter 15 - Escape Pt 1
Chapter 16 - Escape Pt 2
Chapter 17 - Please Raise Me
Chapter 18 - Only 1 Year Then
Chapter 19 - Letter
Chapter 20 - The Cursed Child
Chapter 21 - Believe Me, Please
Chapter 22 - Lariette Atlante
Chapter 23 - Cheesecake
Chapter 24 - Happy Illusion
Chapter 25 - How Faith Became Despair
Chapter 26 - The Empress Secret
Chapter 27 - You save me again
Chapter 28 - The Duke Agnes Visit
Chapter 29 - I'll Protect You (A Faithful Dream)
Chapter 30 - Welcome Charlotte
Chapter 31 -Shall we eat Together?
Chapter 32 - Marquis Atlante
Chapter 33 - I'm Sorry Please Forgive Me
Chapter 34 - The Wrong Jugment
Chapter 36 - Gift
Chapter 37 - Realization
Chapter 38 - The Two Infinite Regressors
Chapter 39 - The Revelation
Chapter 40 - A Real Princess
Chapter 41 - No Longer A Fake Princess
Chapter 42 - Let's Have A Promise
Chapter 43 - The Silver Dragon

Chapter 35 - I Adopt her

1.2K 32 1
Af Romantic_Blossoms_22

Noah, with frustration and fury, and anger, held Alvin's neck.

He fainted for 2 days, and then had a terrible feeling, as he woke up.

Alvin, suddenly opened his eyes, as he looked at his body. He was in a trashed state, and something fell on his forehead.

"Eh? What is this?"

A sudden rush of information about the previous two days flooded his mind, like flood, into a dry river. It was too much information for him to bear, at the same time...

"I'm sorry... please... forgive me, for yelling at you."

"It's alright, Duke. I'm okay. And it's not harsh. It's alright that you yelled at me. After all, I'm the luckiest person, to enter, the Valentine, Duchy."

Noah, remembered, about what happened, last time.

"Wow... did I just beg, to that kid?"

*"Ugh... whatever..."*

But he decided to put it aside, thinking, *"As long as, things, are better now."

"I'm the luckiest person to enter the Valentine Duchy."

Noah thought to himself... "But those words, it feels happy to hear... hah, I'm thinking something stupid again... I should see that kid."

Then he got up, from his bed and left, to his room, but suddenly, he heard a sound, from downstairs.

He turned his gaze to the side and first saw Alvin grow, and be angry.

"You b*tch, how dare you."

"SLAP-!"

In a flash, he saw Aria, get hit, on her face. She fell to the floor, and he saw her emotions, suddenly, wanted, to explode and wanted, to kill a human.

The sight sent chills, down His spine, as he held his anger, inside himself, as much as he could.

//

"Ahh... I could've, killed you, sooner..."

"Then... I..."

Alvin, gasped, and he couldn't breathe.

Noah, was holding Alvin's neck, without mercy.

Zoe, was getting scared, at what Noah had done to Alvin.

"Do you really want to, die Or else?"

"Ahh!..." Alvin screamed, with fear. He was scared to death, but he realized, that the power was in Noah's hand...

Then suddenly someone pulling his cloths

"Please stop it duke." aria said while slowly standing up as aria said that he let go of alvin neck and alvin Fell down and caugthed

Noah stared at alvin with Angry expression

"What the hell are you doing to my house"

"You messing up, our family, reputation!?"

"Our?"

"Right, our! Family! I have, the blood, of the Valentine and I'm your, only, family!"

Alvin spoke with a furious face as he stared at Noah, and yelled at him, in anger, and with an angry gesture.

Noah saw this, and his expression, became even more frustrated, by what Alvin just said..

"Family? Ah... right, I don't care, even if you're my cousin, or blood related."

"What? I'm your only family and you don't deserve, to be a head of this state! You're a man, who never get married or have children!"

Noah, laughed, at his words, with a smile and a slight nod...

"Hah. Is it the problem, because, I don't have, children?"

""Yeah, I gave up, my, children, to rescue, you! And how dare, you, to be that, mean to me." He mocked Alvin with angry emotions.

Noah, stared at Alvin, with a devil, like expression. He opened his lips and said...

"But, your children, was raised by you."

Then Alvin, clenched his first with furious emotions, and then, suddenly, Noah lifted Aria...

"Then, I'm going to, adopt her!"

"!"

Aria, Alvin, and Zoe, suddenly became frozen as they heard that, with all of their minds, in shock.

Aria, looked at Noah, silently, as she made eye contact with him.

"Did you said, you want me, to adopt you?" Noah asked.

Aria nodded, calmly, while staring at him.

"Then can you be my daughter?"

Noah asked her, with a gentle smile.

"Yes I do it." Aria said, with a bright smile.

Noah smirked

"Hey! What craziness is this? You adopted an unknown girl, as, your child? Are you crazy?" Alvin, snapped, in anger.

"Shut up, watch your words, against someone else's daughter."

Noah kicked Alvin, with his foot, with tremendous force.

Alvin, got extremely angry, towards Noah, and even, towards Aria... With fury, he glared at both, of them.

Zoe, shouted, with the words...

"Dad!"

Aria turned to look, at Zoe, and his expression, changed from a devil like smile, to a confused one...

"Please get, out of our house will you? ..."

"What?"

"I said, get out, of our house."

Aria spoke the words, with a sweet laugh, like an innocent, little girl.

"What fuss, are you saying?" Alvin said, with a frown, and confused tone.

"From now, I'm the Lady, of the house, and you are not even, the Duke... And now, the Duke, is healthy, get out, right now."

Aria, spoke the words, with a sweet voice, bright smile, and, her innocent eyes.

""Tsk."

At the moment, Noah flipped his finger, Alvin and Zoe, disappear, in ashes.

Aria, looked at Noah, and opened her lips.

"Thank you, Duke... "

She spoke the words with a red face.

He nodded and smiled. "You should rest.... "

Then Noah looked at Aria's eyes once again, and felt them, darker, like a shadow, inside her. She felt broken, in a way.

Aria thought, that she didn't resemble him at all, but felt a deja vu with him.

She felt that Noah had a part of God, in him, where his child, be cursed, just like himself.

"Are you going to abandon me?"

"Huh?"

"I'm a commoner and you're a great Duke... "

"No... I won't abandon you."

Noah looked at Aria, with a reassuring.

"I don't care... Just to be your daughter, that's enough..."

"From now on, you're now, Aria Valentine."

Aria's heart, was pounding, rapidly, at that time. She has always dreamed, of that moment, for the past few years.

"It looks good." Aria spoke the words, with a tender smile. She was so happy, and couldn't hide it.

"Hah... I know... It suits you well..." Noah, says with soft smile

///

"Harry... what are you doing there? It's cold..."

The beautiful old woman, wrapped the blanket and covered Harry's shoulders, as she spoke the words.

"Mom." Harry replied, simply, but lovingly.

The man in the balcony, seemed to be Harry, who has beautiful purple eyes and gorgeous Dark purple hair

He stared at the night, with a blank expression, and empty heart, as if, he's thinking about, someone, important.

"Hm?"

Kalia, looked at Harry, with a worried expression.

"Ah, Mom... I saw a kid, that looks like... Lari... "

Kalia's eyes widened. She seemed surprised to hear that.

"H-huh?"

Kalia, asked with a questioning expression on her face.

"It's shocking, yes... but... "

"That's enough, Harry..."

"Mom... I said to you, that Lari is not dead... her body, wasn't, found yet..."

Kalia give him a soft smile and say...

"You know... It's all my fault... why did she leave...? I'm a terrible mother, to her... If I had been a good mother, this wouldn't have happened... "

Kalia, opened her mouth, to speak, and looked towards Harry, with a serious expression.

"It's not, even your fault, mom..."

Harry, spoke the words, with a sad expression on his eyes.

"No... I studied her, to the academy... without knowing, she doesn't want though.... Your father, and me, raised her as a future empress... I thought, this will be, good for her, but it doesn't... "

"But mom... you know, she never get angry, to you... because, she loves you, and for her, you are her, the best mother."

Kalia, wiped away her tears, and hugged her son.

"You think so?"

"Of course..."

"Thank you, my son... for those tender words... "

"The same way, I love you, you know?"

"I love you as well, mom..."

To Be Continued

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

277K 7.9K 135
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
34.6K 790 18
Alia Black is Jacob's older sister who's the first to shift into Sam's pack. Time after time the boys start shifting and joining her and Sam's pack...
43.8K 84 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt๐Ÿคญ
35.1K 844 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...