Little Things

By dwtsslut

"BITCH YOU ACTUALLY SUCK ASS HOLY SHIT" "You'd beg for my ass and you know it" When her simple playful commen... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060

033

201 10 16
By dwtsslut

I don't know how and I don't know why the conversation went from me and Nick to George calling Clay because Erin made her cry.

"I'm not gonna hurt you! I'm gonna defend you from people that want to hurt you!" Erin pushed her phone to George and I could just see the irritation on his face while Erin was trying to calm Wisteria down.

"People want to hurt me?"

"Okay you know what, let's bring Wisteria home. Clay knows how to handle this" George throws the phone on the bed and I can't see anything.

Although I am pretty sure they all exited the room because their voices started to fade and so did Wisteria's small sobs.

I ended the call and decided to call Nick. Clay was in the room with him I'm pretty sure so I could just talk to him with Nick's phone since I didn't really have his number.

Nick answered pretty quickly and he sounded so heartbroken and sad. I wonder what they were talking about that made him sound so upset.

"Daphne?"

"Pass the phone to Clay, I need to talk to him"

"Oh.. okay"
"What'd you say to him, he's about to cry?"

"What? Nothing, just said I needed to talk to you" I was confused by what he meant since the moment Nick answered the phone, already sounded like he was about to cry. "On the topic of crying, Erin and Wisteria cry and so now George is dragging her to your place, just a heads up"

"Erin made who cry?"

"Wisteria whatever her last name is. George is gonna give you an earful and I'm gonna finish my dinner. Good night again"

"HOLD THE FUCK UP- DAPHN-"

I ended the call and dropped my phone down next to me  with a grin on my face. Erin's a good friend to me now so she'd most likely tell me what happened between her and Clay.

Clay, a man who'd fight anyone that makes Wisteria feel even the slightest discomfort, and Erin, his sister that trained him how to do all of those and is genuinely the most powerful human being I've ever seen. Who'd win in the fight? I have no clue.

But knowing Erin, she'd break his ego down.

That was for the first night in California. I stayed in my room most days until my furniture arrived. Most of them were cramped into my room to the point my entire room looked like a mini apartment already. 

My computer was pushed into one corner and my bed was right next to my desk. I set up everything in this room while my dumbass brother just opened boxes without permission.

"Daph, I found this box" Dylan enters my room holding a small black box which I had recognized almost immediately "Do you know what is inside of it?"

"Yes, smartass, I packed it" I walked up to him to hopefully get the box but he used his height against me and just held it above his head "DYLAN"

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE SEX TOYS ALREADY??"

"SHUT UP AND GIVE ME THE BOX"

"YOU'RE LITERALLY A CHILD"

"I'M 19 AND I HAVE MY REASONS" He did end up giving it to me but I don't think Dylan would ever see me the same after that.

"Bro has handcuffs and a fucking chain man. Dildos and vibrators would've been more understandable"

"FUCK OFF" I shoved the box on my bed and went back to the closet where I unpacked my clothes. "I forgot I even had that" I whisper to myself, looking back at the box.

"Daphne, you have sex toys?" I hear Erin's voice come from my phone.

How could I have forgotten that I was on a group FT with her and Wisteria?

"People are using toys for sex?" Wisteria asked.

I grab my phone and decided to take a break, falling back on my bed.

"What are you talking about? Sex toys?" We see Clay sit down next to Wisteria, probably concerned by her recent question. "What the hell are you guys teaching her?"

"Fuck off Clay, leave her alone" Erin scoffs from her end "Can't you like stay in a different room from her or something?"

"I can literally hear George's keyboard clicking from here, you shouldn't be talking dumb fuck" Clay brings his face to the front of Wisteria's chest where her phone rested.

"George has headphones on, he can't hear me"
"Yeah but my headset isn't playing anything so I can still hear you, love"

"This is your sign to become a single whore that goes to clubs and wears tight clothing" I say half jokingly. "And your sign to date a woman because women"

"True, I lost my virginity to a woman and it was the best sex I've ever had" Erin let out a satisfied sigh.

"All the signs of divorce are so clear" George sarcastically utters in the background.

"What's it like having intercourse with a girl?"
"Erin, don't fucking make my girlfriend gay. I will end you"

"Oh Erin won't do it, I will" I've never been bold but I can see Erin's proud face and it's making me explode inside.

"What do you have against me and Wisteria?"

"Everything"
"You"
"The fact that you're a man"
"The fact that she's dating a man"
"The way she's dating you and not me"
"The way she's hot and you're not"

Erin and I could go on and on for more reasons but I thought it was funny that his ego was being broken right now.

"Okay fuck you guys"
"HEY"
"I'm sorry"

"Grown ass man getting scolded by his girlfriend because he said a bad word"

I was starting to understand why Nick spoke so highly of his friends. They were funny and constantly joke about things people probably don't want their friends joking about. Like dating each other when both people have a partner is usually such a bad thing to do, but they trust each other enough to actually have the decency to stay loyal.

Another one is the fact that all of them have a different personality and end up just blending in with each other when they talk.

"Why does Nick get a free pass on swearing but the moment I do it, it's a bad thing and I get yelled at?"

"Because Nick swears at any given chance he gets and I'm tired of telling him not to"

Pretty much all our conversations were filled with fun and it somehow made me feel better about what was going on with Nick.

Erin made it clear she was on my side and understood my reasoning behind why I stopped the stage Nick and I was in and Wisteria just followed Erin.

"Oh! Summer is coming up and Wisteria and I should fly to California and go to beaches with you! Time away from men would be awesome" Erin suggested excitedly.

"Do you not love me anymore or something? Why are you taking every chance you get to get away from me?" George's voice sounds from behind the phone.

"You get to have an entire week spent with your friends playing video games, drinking alcohol and making out with the homies. Be lucky I'm the wife that even allows you to play minecraft when you have a newly waxed wife sitting on your bed waiting for you to fucking notice"

"You're newly waxed?"

I heard the suggestiveness in George's voice and it was obvious Clay did too. I saw his eye flick to Wisteria's screen at the corner when he heard George.

"Yes and you better do something about it because I used your credit card to pay it"

"Okay! That's enough of Wisteria for today. She really appreciates the call and loves you both very dearly but I just heard my sister initiate sex with my best friend and I can't let Wisteria hear that shit so good bye!" Wisteria's contact leaves the call with the final frame seen was Clay looking down at her screen.

"Er, if you're gonna have sex, I'll be leaving" I said and was left without an answer "Er? Erin?"

"Mmmpphh~"

"OKAY GOOD BYE" I dropped the call so quickly and stared at it to process what the fuck I just heard. Good for Erin I guess.

I usually don't admit it to them, but I genuinely hated when Clay or George would speak while I'm talking to either Erin or Wisteria. Yeah I get that they're in a committed relationship that would probably last until the end for them, but I felt lonely.

The way George and Erin sarcastically joke around about breaking up when they actually love each other so much was something I wanted. The way Clay is so overprotective of Wisteria and would do anything for her was something I've dreamt of for the longest time.

I wanted that.

I don't hate George or Clay obviously but I hated that I didn't have a George to my Erin or a Clay to my Wisteria.

So I called him.

"Daphne?"

"It's been a while.."

-

a/n: pp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.9K 43
two streamers known for their sarcasm, mutual friends and a fan base begging for them to get together, could it be anymore obvious? sapnap x female o...
1.3M 37.2K 52
[COMPLETED] When a small, struggling streamer gets raided by Dream and his friend Sapnap, she can't help but reach out and thank him. Months later on...
10.1K 241 47
When George starts doubting his life after a long while of being okay. When Dream doesn't know how to help him and remain mentally stable himself. W...
24K 669 22
Where Dream needs notes for science, but texts the wrong number without noticing; and george tries to tell him. Eventually, they become friends. -- A...