•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{33}

1.2K 14 2
By AshLeeNyx

*3.1K Words*

Douma woke up he wanted to sleep with you he hugged you when he felt that you weren't by his side he opened his eyes when he saw that you weren't by his side he tried to call you.

"My lotus? Where are you?" douma said.

He waited for you to answer but you didn't answer so he panicked that you might leave the temple and go back to the demon slayer's headquarters.

You're about to finish what you're cooking, you just wait for it to simmer for a few hours, when you're ready, it's already simmered, you put it in a bowl and put it on a tray and brought it to the room where he's still sleeping douma.

When you left the kitchen you felt like someone was looking at you so you looked behind you but you didn't see anyone or anyone on the kitchen so you just ignored it and continued walking to the room.

Because you thought that Douma might be awake now and looking for you so you hurry back to the room where he is sleeping when you got outside the room you heard doumas voice calling you and you could tell he was panicking too much.

You can't stop laughing at him as you listen outside the door you still can't believe that douma is so crazy about you.

When you calm yourself down you opened the door and brought the tray inside the room when you went inside douma was quiet when he saw you just smile at him and great him Good morning.

"Hello douma good morning! How was your sleep?" you asked.

Him he didn't answer your question you came to him with the tray when you put the tray down he hugged you tightly.

"I thought you left me, don't do that again y/n, you're scaring me" Douma said as he hugged you.

You don't know why he panicked so much when he didn't see you earlier while he was hugging you you felt that he was panicking so you whispered in his ear to calm him down.

"Calm down i'm not leaving" you said.

To douma as you hugged him "You really don't do that?" Douma asked.

You while Douma was asking you that, you didn't know how to answer him that question.

Because you know within yourself that the day will come when you will leave their world and return to your real world and deep down you will never see them again.

You separate from the hug and held Douma's cheek and you promised him that you would not leave him.

"I promise you that I won't leave you" you told him you saw on doumas face how happy he was with what you said.

Now that you promised him that you won't leave him how can you escape from them now that you promised them that you will never leave them.

"Let's eat before the food get cold" you said.

You gave the food you cooked to him and you ate breakfast at the same time while you both were eating you couldn't help but think to yourself what you said to him earlier.

"You cook this?" Douma asked.

You and you just nodded your head while eating.

"I didn't know you were such a good cook?" Douma said.

Just smile because you don't want to know that you inherit from your mother so you're a good cook you don't want him to know where you're from because he might know that you're not from this world so you didn't tell him the truth.

"Bcause that's my favorite cooking" you said.

To him while the two of you are eating you can't help it don't worry because at any time he might ask you something he shouldn't ask you.

(Food)

You never thought that douma liked the food you cooked for breakfast for the two of you and you didn't think that douma would eat human food like you were surprised because you know that he is a demon and all he eats is human flesh so you ask him if he liked the food.

"Do you like the food douma?" you ask.

Him he just nodded his head at your question to him.

"I'm so glad you like the food" you said to him with a smile on your face.

"I thought you didn't eat human food?" You ask.

Douma he looked at you and spoke

"It doesn't mean that we are demons, we don't eat human food anymore" douma said.

All you think is that when demons don't eat human food anymore because you only know what they eat is human flesh.

"We still eat but not always just occasionally" douma said.

When you hear this you immediately think that they did it to hide their true personality from other people they meet so they are forced to eat human food.

When you finished eating you took out the tray you brought and you left douma in the room and you went back to the kitchen to deliver the tray there.

When you get to the kitchen you can't help but look around because as soon as you enter the kitchen you feel like someone is looking at you you just ignored it and put the tray to the side so you could wash the dishes.

You put the tray to the side and you took the dishes and started washing what you ate until a few hours later you finished washing the dishes when you left the kitchen you saw something on the tatami floor a paper so you picked it up wondering where it came from.

When you got the paper that was on the tatami floor you read it as you walked back to the room where douma was you didn't look at what you were passing because you were busy reading the letter on the paper until you bumped into a man.

When you bumped into a man you you looked in front of you to see who you bumped into you were you shocked to see the man who looked like yoriichi.

He was wearing a violet colored kimono and his hair was in a pony tail and he also had a mark on his forehead like yoriichi when you saw the man you didn't even say a word.

He apologized to you.

"I'm sorry i didn't to mean bump into you" the man said.

But when you heard the man's voice for the first time, you felt in your chest that something bad was going to happen.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean it" you said.

To him but as you said that you felt yourself afraid to talk to the man you don't know why but you would rather avoid the man in front of you now than anything else that is not good.

The man still wants to tell you something if you still know about him and hurry to leave.

"I have to go, I have something important to do Bye" you told him that you hurried back to the room where douma was while you were going to the room you didn't know that the man was looking at you while you were going back to the room.

Kokushibo POV

I finally saw her in person but it seems like why is she not happy with me why does she choose douma over me what does douma have that I don't have.

When I saw her in person, I didn't think she was very beautiful and modest, I wanted to talk to her but she left in a hurry when I saw her here earlier on the kitchen cooking, I noticed that she seemed to be very happy.

While she and douma were cooking breakfast I burst into anger but I was holding it back I thought my twin would only be my rival in love with y/n.

But I was wrong, there are others like douma but I will not allow my twin or douma to take her from me if I have to kill them all just to get y/n I will just to be with y/n

.
.
.
.
.

You walk quickly back to the room as you walk you still feel the man looking at you but you didn't pay attention to it and you focused on walking until you thought of reading the writing on the paper when you opened the paper to read the writing on it you were just surprised by what you read.

Letter From: Lady tamayo

how are you there y/n sabito has been thinking about you and for the past few days he is restless and he is looking for you he always asks me where are you now I didn't tell him that the demons took you but the day came when I told him that you were taken yesterday I told him but don't worry I explained to him properly why you are here now
so I hope you always be careful there.

From: Lady tamayo

When you read this you don't know how lady tamayo sent it here without him catching other demons but even so she's not caught by demons it's good and she should explain to Sabito well why I'm here I hope he understands now.

So you hid it well before you entered the room when you entered you saw that douma was no longer inside the room so you chose to hide the letter that tamayo sent you.

When you hid it where only you know where you hid it you rushed to the bathroom to take a shower while you were taking a shower you couldn't help yourself from thinking about the man you bumped into earlier.

'who is that man maybe yoriichi's twin? they really look alike I never heard from Yoriichi that he had twins'

You said to yourself after taking a shower you got dressed in the bathroom just in case douma suddenly appeared in the room.

You just dressed in a white kimono and came out of the bathroom thinking you were going to walk inside the temple so you left the room and walked to the garden but as you were walking to the garden your two eyes saw something yoriichi was sitting inside the shrine and you also saw the man you bumped into earlier so you hid on the side and see what they were doing.

You heard that the two of them were talking about something so you listened to what they were talking about you know it's bad to listen to someone else's conversation.

"Why did you come here?" Yoriichi asked.

The man you could tell that he was asking the man with a mixture of anger.

"Why am I not allowed to come here? I just needed something in Douma so I came here" said a man.

"Actually you might just come here for y/n... don't lie to me, I know what I came here for" yoriichi said.

Yoriichi knows why his twin came here just to see you in person and doesn't want that to happen because he doesn't want his twin to get you.

"What if I tell you that yes, y/n is why I came here" said the man.

Until suddenly you flinch someone grabbed your shoulder you looked behind you and saw douma.

"Do you know that it is not good to listen to other people's conversation?" Douma asked you.

But you didn't speak immediately because you were nervous.

but you saw that he just smiled at you but that smile is a nightmare for you you know what that smile means douma stood up and yoriichi and michikatsu saw him They stared at Douma when Yoriichi saw Douma, his blood boiled here

even when Douma saw yoriichi, he couldn't get rid of what he did last night in front of him, he couldn't get rid of his anger towards yoriichi.

"what are you two doing here, especially you Yoriichi?" Douma asked them with annoyance but Yoriichi didn't answer his question

"I just came here to see y/n giyuu told me she was here" michikatsu/kokushibo said "yes he is here" douma said "my lotus!" Douma said when douma called you by the name he gave you, you felt like you were one of their pets but you can't do anything but accept whatever name they give you

"Lotus" douma said again You don't want to come out because you can't do anything but come out from where you're hiding if you don't want something to happen to you that's not good because you came out from the side and you saw them both looking at you

"Come here" when douma called you.

You approached him carefully because you could feel that he was angry, you couldn't even see it on his face that he was angry but inside he was very angry when you got close to him, he held your waist tightly.

"Hello sunshine! How are today?" Yoriichi asked you.

"I'm fine" you said.

To him Yoriichi didn't seem to like your answer.

"You're fine? i don't think so.... tell me did douma do anything to you last night?"

Yoriichi asked you, you didn't answer his question right away and you were thinking what to answer him because you don't want to see them fight just because of you, you know that douma didn't do anything bad to you last night except for kissing you last night.

"Y/n!" Yoriichi call you.

"No, he didn't do anything to me last night" you said.

That you don't want them to get into more trouble just because of you, even though they are demons and immortals, you don't want to see them kill each other just because of you.

"y/n yoriichi didn't tell you he had twins?" Douma asked you.

"No" you said.

"Is that so? that's how yoriichi behaves with his twins, he didn't say he has twins so you can be alone with him" douma told you to look at yoriichi.

"No it's not like that... Y/n I just didn't say it... Because.. Beca-" "Because what? Because because you don't want your twin to get y/n to you, that's why you didn't tell him, why don't you just say what you're going to say yoriichi" douma said.

"Idiot!!" Yoriichi said.

Yoriichi was furious with him so you stopped them both.

"Hey guys stop that" you said.

To the two of them that you can't believe that douma said all that to yoriichi even though you saw that his twin was listening but you noticed that yoriichi's twin didn't care about him and he just let douma insult the twins he.

"By the way my little lotus Michikatsu is Yoriichi's twin. He is the one you will be with today because the demon king ordered me to do a mission, so Michikatsu will be with you for a couple of days." Douma said just look at him and smile.

"I'm leaving now so behave yourself my lotus" douma said.

To you before he left he kissed your forehead before he was gone.

"You are more blessed to be with douma than me?" Yoriichi asked you.

When Yoriichi asked you this, you were shock by his question, you didn't expect him to ask you such a question.

"It's not like that" you don't know what you're going to explain to yoriichi now that you realize that it's hard that many people like you because you can't just have your attention but also others like yoriichi so you don't know how he calm down.

"Calm down, she didn't like that" Michikatsu said.

Yorichi suddenly became silent when his twin spoke.

"How can I calm down now that y/n is supposed to be a day with me!" yoriichi said.

You noticed something about yoriichi who seems like he can't live without you by his side and when he can't spend time with you.

"I'm sorry I'm here because I'm the one Douma ordered to watch over y/n while he's not here" michikatsu said.

That you notice that yoriichi seems restless so you tell him that you will go to the city tomorrow night.

"Yoriichi we will go to the city tomorrow I promise you that!"

Tell him you don't want to see him restless when he heard this from you he calmed down.

"Really tomorrow!?" Yoriichi asked you "yes, just the two of us" you said.

"But not right now because I have something important to do" you said.

But when you see yoriichi who is no longer calm down you smiled at him when you saw that Yoriichi had calmed down.

That's why yoriichi still knows because he has something to which is important.

"I'll see you here tomorrow night" you said.

And leave the shrine with Michikatsu, you don't know what to do, so you just said that to yoriichi because you feel like he and yoriichi don't really get along, so you think of leaving there to prevent them from fight.

Until you think about the cloth you bought in the city the other day you think it's work clothes but the problem is you don't know where it is until you think about giyuu maybe he knows where you put the cloth you bought that night.

So you stop for a moment and ask michikatsu where giyuu is.

"Michikatsu can i ask you?" You ask michikatsu.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Where is giyuu? I just want to ask him something" you ask Michikatsu.

Michikatsu didn't even say a word to your question because when he heard Giyuu's name from you his blood boiled he didn't want to hear Giyuu's name from you because he wanted to be with you all day.

"I don't know where giyuu is now but I'm sure he's at his house now" michikatsu said.

So you planned to visit him at night but before you can do that, you have to say to Michikatsu, maybe because he didn't agree to you two going there.

"Can I go to Giyuu's house later, I'll just get something important from him" you ask.

Michikatsu but he doesn't seem to agree to what you want so you just pray that he will agree to your request of him.

"Yeah sure" michikatsu said.

When he agreed, you smiled at him and thanked him.

"Thank you!" You said.

And he continued to walk back to the room while Michikatsu was left standing just looking at you walking back to the room.

He is now thinking about how he will show you his true personality, he knows to himself that when he sees his true form, you will definitely be afraid of him but he will not allow that to happen, he will do everything to make you comfortable with him.

̶"̶I ̶l̶o̶v̶e ̶y̶o̶u ̶y/̶n so much i can't never let you go"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.4K 194
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
42.9K 1K 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
38.4K 1.2K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...
98.8K 3.1K 18
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮." "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮." __________꧁✩꧂__________ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙗...