Deadly Triplets

By Satxnsspawn

Meet the triplets Apollo, Ares and Athena. While they were living their perfect life full of luxury, love and... More

Cast
✘ Prologue ✘
✘ Chapter 1 ✘
Cast 2
✘ Chapter 2 ✘
✘ Chapter 3 ✘
✘Chapter 4 ✘
I LOVE YOU ALL
✘ Chapter 5 ✘
Cast 3
✘ Chapter 6 ✘
✘ Chapter 7 ✘
WHATTTTTT 4.5K!?
✘ Chapter 8 ✘
✘ Chapter 10 ✘
✘ Chapter 11 ✘
✘ Chapter 12 ✘
WTF 10k?!!
✘ Chapter 13 ✘
✘ Chapter 13.5 ✘
✘ Chapter 14 ✘
✘ Chapter 15 ✘
✘ Chapter 16 ✘

✘ Chapter 9 ✘

9K 205 1
By Satxnsspawn

(mini chapter)

It was heart keeping my heart in check after looking at the mansion. I was calm when I saw Romeo and his two sons but after looking at the mansion all the memories from our childhood just flooded my mind vividly. As unbelievable as it sounds, I could remember mostly everything, I could hear and feel our childhood looking at the mansion. There was an invisible pull to this place, pulling me into it and into my past, I thought it would be easy to coming to the mansion and acting like a cold jerk till we find a way out, fuck it was even my idea to do this, but now I feel like it's going to be harder than I thought. 

I know I am the emotionally weaker one of the triplets, but Athena and Apollo never made me feel it so I have to be strong for them. 

-----------------

just finished a bunch of exams

(not edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 16.4K 79
At the the tender age of three, she was framed by her twin sister for something she didn't do. No one listened to her cries and demanded that she wou...
861K 21.4K 65
The family's mother seemingly ran away 8 months before the triplets were born. Though their family missed her after searching for a year they gave up...
2.2M 50.4K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...
180K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...