Amazing Spider-Man Male Reade...

By AntTman

Spider-Man Freshman Year - ✅ Avengers Age of Ultron - ✅ Captain America Civil War - ✅ Spider-Man Homecoming... More

Bio
Spider-Man Freshman Year
The Trip
Big Changes
With Great Power...
...Comes Great Responsibility
The Anti-Menace
Battle of Arachnids
A Simple Hangout
Scorn of the Scorpion
Avengers Age of Ultron
Quick A/N
Recruitment
Sokovia
The Party
We'll Lose and We'll Do That Together Too
Giant Cuttlefish and The Hulkbuster
The Barton House
The Vision
The Battle of Sokovia
Captain America Civil War
Aw Shit, Here We Go Again
Spider-Man Homecoming
Sophomore Year
Birds and Bashes
The Decathalon
Fight at the Ferry
If This Be My Destiny
What the...
Spider-Man Two Spiders
An Unexpected Development
A Screwy Sitch
The Great Costco Robbery
Burning Bridges
Forged In Fire
The Final Showdown
Avengers Infinity War

A Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

2K 48 39
By AntTman

It's been a week since you became Spider-Man and you're currently swinging through the city. You then see a bank robbery. You zip to the bank and crawl inside. You see that they have hostages and web-zip to a wall. You then crawl to the ceiling and zip to a light. You then pull a robber up and trap him in a web cocoon. 

Robber1: Hey Carl. Carl? Somebody check if he's awake. 

You then see two robbers together, so you shoot a web at a lamp. They look to the direction of the noise and one of them walks away. You web-zip to hip and knock him out. 

You then web-zip to the wall and crawl over to another robber. 

Robber2: Someone's here.

You then perch on another light and see a robber aiming a gun at the hostages. You shoot a web at the gun and pull him to the ceiling. You then shoot a web at his mouth and trap him on the ceiling. You then crawl around and see that two of the robbers are breaking into the vault. You then zip to the vault door and lean on it. 

Spider-Man: Sup.

They turn around and see you.

Spider-Man: Dude. When you rob a bank, you might want to be more subtle. I mean the people on the ISS could see that big ass hole in the wall. 

Robber3: How the hell are you supposed to be? You a cop?

Spider-Man: Do I seriously look like a cop. A guy wearing red-and-blue skintight spandex. You sir have the mind of a true scholar. 

Robber4: Shut up and shoot that freak.

Spider-Man: Rude. 

He aims his AK at you, but you shoot a web at it and yank it away. 

Spider-Man: Didn't your parents tell you not to play with guns? 

He then takes out a knife and the other robber pulls out a pistol. The robber with the pistol shoots at you but you are too fast. You dodge all of the shots and the robber with the knife swipes at you. You punch him in the face and then kick him in the ribs. You then throw him into the air and jump to him. You grab his neck with your legs and slam him into the ground. 

You then run at the other robber. You backflip and kick him into a table. 

You then web him to the table and your Spider-Sense tingles. You then see a big robber accompanied by a smaller robber. 

Spider-Man: Oh shit!

Robber5: We got you little man. 

Spider-Man: You sure about that?

You then shoot a web at his face and pull him into the ground. You then spin and kick him in the face knocking him out. The other one runs at you, and you punch him twice before kicking him.

Spider-Man: It's safe now. You guys can come out. 

Hostage: W-Who are you?

Spider-Man: Me? Well, I'm just your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man. 

You then shoot a web and swing off. You swing around for a couple of hours until you see an out-of-control truck. 

Spider-Man: That man clearly has no regard for traffic laws. 

You then web-zip to a lamppost and jump off of it. You then shoot a web and swing after the truck. You release the web and land on the roof of the truck. You then climb to the window. 

Spider-Man: Sir I'm going to need you to pull over. 

Driver: I'd loved to, but the brakes are cut! 

You then look back and see that he isn't kidding. 

Spider-Man: How did this happen?

Driver: I don't know. I was driving and I tried to stop at a red light, but the truck wouldn't stop. 

Spider-Man: Don't worry I'll have you out in a jiff. 

You then climb to the front of the truck and press your hands against it. Sparks fly until the truck eventually comes to a halt. 

The driver then comes out of the truck.

Driver: Thanks man you're a lifesaver. Who are you?

Spider-Man: I'm Spider-Man.

You then jump and swing away. 

Timeskip

You and Cindy are walking through the halls. 

Cindy: Did you hear? There's a new hero in town. 

Y/N: Yeah Spider-Man. He's pretty cool. 

Cindy: Did you see how he caught that runaway truck? He caught about 6500 pounds moving at 50mph. 

Y/N: That was amazing. He must be really strong. 

You then bump into someone and trip over him. 

???: I'm sorry. 

Y/N: No, it's my fault. 

You then get up. 

Y/N: Hey you look familiar. You're that kid in my life science class. Ned Leeds. 

Ned: Yeah, and you're the guy who broke the backboard. You're pretty cool man. 

Y/N: Yeah, that's me. I'm Y/N L/N this is my best friend, Cindy Moon. 

Cindy: Sup. 

You then see he's wearing a Star Wars shirt. 

Y/N: Cool shirt. 

Ned: You like Star Wars?

Y/N: Are you kidding me? Me and Cindy love that franchise. 

Cindy: It's amazing. 

Ned: We're gonna be great friends. 

Timeskip

You walk out of the school and put on your Spider-Suit. You jump and swing away. You then see a police chase and you swing after it. You web-zip to the car and see people shooting at the cops. 

Spider-Man: I'm going to need to see your license and registration. 

A thug shoots at you and you climb to the side of the car. You then get pistol whipped in the face causing you to fall off the car. You then shoot a web at the trunk and get dragged along the street. You jump and zip back to the car. You then wrap a web around a thug, and he is pulled out of the car. You then go to the other side of the car and a thug comes out trying to shoot you. You punch him and pull him out of the car. You then go to the front of the car and kick the driver out. You then catch the car and put it down. 

You then hear a muffled sound coming from the trunk. 

Spider-Man: What the hell?

You walk around to the trunk and rip it off. When you do you see a man tied up. You untie him and help him out of the car. 

Hostage: Thank you Spider-Man. 

Spider-Man: No problem. 

You then jump and swing away. You swing and stick to a wall. You then take out your phone to look at the crime scanner. You then get a call from Cindy.

Spider-Man: Hey Cindy? How's it going? That's great. I'm on my way to get some eggs for Aunt May. 

You then hear some activity on the police scanner. 

Spider-Man: Hey I'll call you back. 

You hang up and hear that there's a drug deal happening in Queens. You then swing over there. 

Later

You reach the drug deal and see the two groups of thugs. 

Thug: Let's just get this over with?

Thug2: What you scared of the cops or something?

Thug: No. I hear there's a new guy in town. Spider-Man or something. 

Thug3: He's not that big of a deal.

Spider-Man: Harsh. Guys you can't keep dodging income taxes like this. 

You then pull one of them up to you and trap them in a web cocoon. You flip down to the other thugs and one throws a punch at you. You push his hand out of the way and sock him in the face. You kick him into a car and web him to it. One of them tries to hit you with a crowbar but your Spider-Sense tingles and you backflip over him. You kick him twice in the back and send him into another thug. One of them aims a gun at you but you pull the gun out of his hands and throw it back at him. You web him to the floor and backflip over a thugs hit. You then run at one of the thugs and scissor kick him. 

He is knocked out and you get up. One thug throws a punch at you, but you jump over him and shoot a web at his face. You then web-zip to a thug and get on his back. You then pull him down to the ground.

You see the last thug and pull him towards you with a web. You then knee him in the face and punch him into a trash can. You then shoot a web and trap him to the trash can. 

Spider-Man: Guess like you're finally home buddy.

You then shoot a web and swing away. 

Timeskip

You walk in carrying a carton of eggs. 

Y/N: May. I'm home and I have some eggs. Organic like you asked. 

May: Thanks Y/N also. Why are you wearing sunglasses in the house? 

Y/N: No reason. 

May: Take off the sunglasses. 

You then take them off but don't look at her. 

May: Take them off and look at me. 

You then look at her and she sees that you have a black eye. 

May: What happened to you?

Y/N: I slipped. Fell face first into a lamppost. I'm going to go to my room. 

You go to your room and turn on your computer. The first thing you see is an ad for pictures of Spider-Man.

Y/N: I guess I could cash in on my abilities. 

Two Days Later

You are walking around the school with the sunglasses on. You then open your locker and when you close it you see Cindy.

Y/N: AH! Jesus! Cindy don't scare me. 

Cindy: Sorry. How are you? Also why are you wearing sunglasses inside? 

Y/N: Just trying out a new look. 

Cindy: Y/N we've been friends for nine years I know when you're lying. Take off the glasses.

Y/N: Why are the women in my life so intuitive?

Cindy: It's a gift. 

You take off your sunglasses and Cindy sees your black eye. 

Cindy: What happened to you?

Y/N: I slipped on some water and face planted into a lamppost. 

Cindy: It hurts me to see you hurt N/N. I know you're lying but I won't pry. 

Ned: Dude your eye!

Y/N: I know, I know. I got a way to get money.

Ned: Shoot.

Y/N: The Daily Bugle is offering money for pictures of Spider-Man.

Cindy: Are you insane? You'll be putting yourself in danger. 

Y/N: I'll use a zoom lens. I already got some pics.

You then show them the pictures. 

Ned: Wow you must have a pretty good camera.

Y/N: I guess you could say that. 

After School

???: Just give me one more week. I'll get you the money I swear.

Jonah: Beat it Gargan I don't have the time. 

Mac Gargan then walks out of the door enraged. 

Jonah: Hey you!

Y/N: Me?

Jonah: Yes you. I sent you to get me my coffee 30 minutes ago. Where is it?

Y/N: I think you got the wrong guy. I'm here about the Spider-Man pictures. 

You then show him the pictures. 

Jonah: Pretty good kid. I'll give you $100.

Y/N: Okay. 

Jonah: It'll be perfect. Spider-Man robs bank. 

Y/N: No Spider-Man stopped that bank robbery. 

Jonah: No. He beat the robbers so he could get the loot all to himself. It's stealing 101.

Y/N: Why would he do that?

Jonah: He's a menace I tell you! A menace! If I caught him, I'd sentence him to life with no parole. 

Y/N: Isn't that a bit excessive. 

Jonah: I make the headlines you take the pictures. Now scram! 

You then walk out of the Daily Bugle happy. 

Y/N: Score! I guess I got a new career in photography. 

With Jonah

Jonah: How can we stop that Spider-Menace. We need an Anti-Menace. One strong enough to stop the Spider-Man. 

He then calls Gargan. 

Jonah: Gargan I know how you can pay me back. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.5K 16
INCLUDES SPIDERMAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE + ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE Alright, let's do this. My name is (Y/n) Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive sp...
25.6K 545 13
❝𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵, 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥... 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧,❞ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘶�...
53.6K 1.4K 41
A book of Spider-Man one-shots! MCU Spider-Man is the Peter Parker these stories are based off. All one-shots will be created by me. However, some of...
315K 6K 60
- You're very smart for being so young, - I'm a stark, It's in my blood. All the MCU Phase 1/2 movies including you, as Tony Starks daughter.. MCU t...