The Undercover Lovebirds

By Mxngo_Bxrry

A girl name Y/N who has been a agent her whole life. But was partner up with someone so cold-hearted and hear... More

The Agency-Chapter 1
My New Partner-Chapter 2
Training Session-Chapter 3
Frenemies?-Chapter 4
Getting To Know You-Chapter 5
My Way Of Apologizing-Chapter 6
Our Weird Date Night-Chapter 7
Did We Slept Together?-Chapter 8
I Should've Been Your Company-Chapter 9
Focus on Movement-Chapter 10
Suspicions-Chapter 11
Disguises-Chapter 12
The Mission-Chapter 13
The Mission Pt 2-Chapter 14
Love Of Indulgence-Chapter 15
Why We Feel Like This? Chapter 16
I Can Read You- Chapter 17
The Unwanted Date-Chapter 18
Second Chances?-Chapter 19
Jealousy And Feelings? Chapter 20
You Know You Want Me-Chapter 21
Waves Of Pleasure -Chapter 22
Thuds and Curiosity-Chapter 23
He Is Just A Waste -Chapter 24
Wake Up And Break Up-Chapter 25
Dance Lessons?-Chapter 27
The Lunch Meeting-Chapter 28
Business Between Us Now?-Chapter 29
I Want To Love You- Chapter 30
Breakfast-Chapter 31
Our Investigation-Chapter 32
Our Investigation Pt 2-Chapter 33
Our Investigation Pt 3-Chapter 34
Disappearance Of The Six Women-Chapter 35
Muffins and Business-Chapter 36
Huey's Date Night-Chapter 37
Y/N's Date Night-Chapter 38
Just Wait For Me-Chapter 39
Trapped, But Alived-Chapter 40
Taking An Bullet For U-Chapter 41
An Bonus Part-Chapter 42
A Baby? Our Babies-Chapter 43

This Desire Between Us-Chapter 26

1.3K 20 18
By Mxngo_Bxrry

(Y/N's pov)

I was now at my desk working for the past few hours with Huey. When been talking about the investigation of course because we was about to do another case on it next week. Next week is the only time we can go they visiting for guests is very limited. Even though we been working I couldn't keep my eyes off of his. His eyes had stuff an nice eye color they so brownish red sweat they could be wine. But this ain't the time for that heffa.

Huey: You good?

Y/N: Yeah why?

I been watching him bitting his lip in a seductive way everytime he catches me looking at him. Ughh he knows exactly what he be doing to me stop it this is illegallll. It took a minute and then he responds.

Huey: You been staring at me nonstop

Y/N: Ok...so why you looking back?

Huey: Because it's very disturbing

Y/N: Oh well I'm sorry for zoning out or fucking daydreaming.

Huey: Oh my goodness the tone, who pissed you off so much?

Y/N: Whatever Freeman, anyways I'm hungry

Huey: Then go eat lunch.

Y/N: It's not my lunch break yet tho

Huey: Your lunch break pass you just lost track of time. Shame really

Y/N: Say what?

Damn I didn't know my lunch break already pass. Well I'll go get something to eat I'm sure there some fast food spots inside the building somewhere.

Y/N: Imma go get some food you want anything?

Huey: Depending on where you going

Y/N: I don't know probably Chick n fila

Huey: Water with Lemon

Y/N: Huey this is not an damn buffet!

Huey: So they got good customer service I'm sure they won't mind giving me water with an lemon

Y/N: Ughhh should of got that shit from the vending machine

Huey: Yeahhh, but no. I don't want no damn Dasani water. Overrated

Y/N: Whatever Huey

Before I could leave I did needed to grab my wallet but of course I had to look for it I can't keep up with shit man. I heard a key chain noise and looked at Huey with my wallet in his hands. I rolled my eyes of annoyance, I swear he always doing this shit or just dumb shit in general.

Huey: Don't roll your eyes at me or I'll make sure to do you on this desk for them to get stuck.

Y/N: Oh my- give me my wallet!

Huey: Woahhhh I'm not done ordering. I want some icecream to. Frosty whatever they got that is icecream and vanilla.

Y/N: Fineeee Damn!

I snatched my wallet from him and walked out of our office going to the main entry to buy me some lunch and Huey's water with "lemon" and icecream. And he better give me $4.15 for spending my money on his damn drink and icecream. When I arrived I was looking at the menu until it was my turn to order. When it was my turn I placed my order in the computer thingy and paid for it with my credit. Once I finished I moved to the pick up area and waited until it was ready. Soon I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

Kai: Hey

Y/N: Oh...hey what's up?

Kai: Nothing just came to check on you.

Y/N: Oh I'm good why?

Kai: No reason, what you doing down here tho?

Damn all up in my business

Y/N: Nothing, just getting me something to eat I lost track of my lunch break.

Kai: Oh ok that's cool. Uhm so about earlier..

Y/N: Kai, really?

Kai: Look, I just actually want to get a time to talk about this. I'll leave you alone after I just know I was wrong and now I feel bad about it. Please?

Y/N: Maybe, I'll check my schedule to see when we can meet up and talk but not now. I have other things on my mind to worry about.

Kai: Just quick question before you go.

Y/N: What?

Kai: Do you and Huey got something going on?

Y/N: Oh my goodness

Kai: Just hear me out! If y'all do cool it just even tho it may looked like I didn't care I be seeing the way y'all be looking at each other and who knows what y'all too do behind closed doors.

Y/N: Ok Listen, I don't appreciate how you invading my business but whether I'm fucking him or not that shouldn't matter to you because I'm single.

He backed up a little bit with shocked in eyes and his hands up like I was a cop or something telling him to do that. I swear men there days.

Kai: Ok...you right. I'm definitely not in your way. I'll catch up with you later tho

That's all he says and left. I turned back around grabbing my food and drinks, going back to the office. I am very aggressive today than I'm usually am I guess I'm just annoyed today since this morning. When I got back to the office Huey made eye contact with me while taking his feet off his desk. I gave him his water and ice cream and sat down at my seat.

Huey: Damn Where's my food at?

Y/N: You didn't ask for none but some damn ice cream.

Huey: Yeahh I know I'm just messing with you but an some fries would've been generous of you.

Y/N: Whatever Huey. Next time tell me what you want.

Huey: What I want is not on the menu it's in front of me.

Y/N: Dirty mind motherfucka..forget youuuu

Huey: *chuckling* Soo you got plans tomorrow?

Y/N: No, not really why?

Huey: Good because I'm coming over I need to get you back on training.

Y/N: I'm sure I know enough by now.

Huey: So? At the end of the day I'm your partner still

Y/N: Okay why you say it like that.

Huey: Because I am. We been bullshittin too much like we was free knowing damn well we still have a job to do.

Y/N: Mhm so what time is training?

Huey: Whenever I come over.

Y/N: Which isss?

Huey: Again, whenever I come over

Y/N: Oo someone sassy today. Very sassy

Huey: I could say the same for you. You been sassy since the moment you walked in this morning.

Y/N: Not really but if you say so.

Huey: Well, get up at 10 because maybe I'll be there somewhere around lunch time or maybe early than that.

Y/N: Why I gotta get up at 10? I get up when I want to.

Huey: Because when I get there we getting straight to training dumbshit.

Y/N: Oop- Okay no reason to get smart because you can get your shit pop.

Huey: Anyways I'll be at your house tomorrow so expect me to be there around lunch time.

Y/N: Okay. Anything you want me to bring to my house right now tho before you go?

Huey: Yeah this file and drive. That's it keep it somewhere secured at.

Y/N: Okay okay.

Huey got up from his desk putting on his jacket and grabbed his stuff. I forgot we was allowed to get off of work early which is surprising we had plenty off days. I leave in the next hour because I had some more stuff to do I just wish he would stay longer but I mean it's cool. He grabbed his cup of water and looked at me one more time and then left. Ughhh I love the eye contact we make it's so...I don't even know, attractive.

OKAY. Move chapters are coming of course I'm a woman of my word but anyways 😌 my mouth dry as a bitch I need water but anyways that's not the point right now what's going to happen in the next chapter frens find out 🥰❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 223 14
Jazmine's cousin Yara comes to stay with the Dubois family for the summer. Jazmine and Yara are very close so it wasn't a problem for anyone. What w...
1.1K 4 10
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
48.7K 803 20
This is a Y/N x Huey story. About a woman named Y/N who feel in love with a Mafia leader who is the boss of a Mafia. Feel free to comment anything or...
1.7K 103 30
Going into high school, 3 years of no violence, no corruptions, and no trouble. However, The Freemans, Proud Family & Friends are met with another a...