The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

Oleh Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Chapter 58

135 5 0
Oleh Silver-Tigress

Third Person's P. O. V:

The three Exceeds, Pantherlily, Charlele and Happy fly towards the Tartaros base in the sky, each holding a deck of cards. Cana had placed everyone in a card after finding out that Elfman was being controlled by someone to use a lacrima bomb to blow up the guild hall.

But, luckily, she had managed to put him in a card and save everyone, and the Exceeds had flown out of the guild hall with the members.

Just then, the three Exceeds were pulled closer to the base and crash onto the surface.

Pantherlily muses, "Gravity. They've reversed it."

Happy says as he looks back at the city, "I've always wondered what life would look like upside down."

"You do realise that you can fly!" Charlele says with a twitching brown eye at the blue Exceed.

Suddenly, one of the cards light up and Cana pops out. She calls, "Hello, Tartaros! I'd like you to meet Fairy Tail!" She throws out the rest of the cards, revealing the other guild members who charge at the incoming soldiers.

Vivian immediately dons her blue and pink valkyrie armor, rapier already in hand, the blade glowing blue with magic as she runs at a group of soldiers.

With a swift, vicious swipe, Vivian cuts down all the soldiers standing before her with her Flashing Comet spell.

The brown haired, hazel eyed beauty sees a few more running at her from her right.

"Valkyrie Sword Magic: Oblique," Vivian says before thrusting her rapier forwards, blasts of green energy are shot at the Tartaros soldiers and strike them down with cries of pain.

Nearby, Gray says, "They just keep coming. I'm starting to get bored." He blasts ice at the soldiers, freezing them.

However, one manages to break free and runs at the ice wizard from behind.

"Just who do you think you are?! Getting fresh with my Gray while his back is turned?!" Juvia demands as she lands a flying, water enveloped kick to the soldier's head, knocking him away from Gray, who gives the bluenette a deadpan expression.

"Valkyrie Sword Magic," Vivian chants, her blade glowing pink, "Linear!" Vivian thrusts her sword at the enemy eight times, taking them out as her blade flashes pink.

The soldiers cry out as her attack hits them, and they collapse.

Even more soldiers charge at the brunette from the other side.

"Valkyrie Sword Magic: Streak," Says Vivian. She sweeps her sword in an upward diagonal, the tip glowing pink. She cuts down the soldiers. "Valkyrie Sword Magic: Star Burst!"

Vivian thrusts her lightning filled rapier at another bunch of men and there's an explosion as they go down with shouts.

Vivian cuts down a few more soldiers saying, "Valkyrie Sword Magic: Shooting Star!"

Vivian runs forwards and launches herself into the air while thrusting her blade. Green energy shoots out and wipes out the men.

Just then, the ground begins rumbling and something explodes out of it, throwing another figure with them. Kumiko whirls around to find Erza, in her Piercing Armor, a look of rage on her face. The armor is green and Erza's scarlet red hair is in a ponytail while she grips a lance in her right hand.

The Valkyrie Requip Magic user feels relief at the sight of her friend.

The scarlet haired maiden lands in a crouch on the ground, changing into her Clear Heart Armor, and Vivian and the others gather around her.

Warren exclaims, "It's Erza!"

Vivian breathes from beside Gray, "Thank goodness you're safe!"

Erza looks around with surprise in her features. She murmurs, "There's gravity? You're here!" She straightens up as Makarov speaks up.

"You've opened a path for us. Well done."

"My pleasure. Question," She says, briefly looking at the city below before back at her comrades. "Why are we upside down?"

Gray responds, "Sorry, but we don't have time to play catch up. I say we storm the hold Erza made and wreck shop!" Everyone cheers in agreement.

Erza states, "Natsu and Lisanna are okay. That just leaves Mira and Elfman."

The said male Strauss sibling steps up beside her as he says, "You can take me off that list." Erza nods as he clenched a determined fist. "I'll save you, Mira, I swear it!"

Vivian lingers while everyone else dives into the hole. Porlyusica calls to them, "Don't forget the blood sample with bane particles! I need it to heal them!"

Makarov tells her, "You let me worry about that. We'll be back. Until then, just keep them alive."

"Hmph! That's why I'm here, isn't it?" The pink haired lady retorts, smirking.

Makarov follows the others into the hole.

Porlyusica tells the Requip Magic user, "Erza, I'll treat you."

"I'll be fi—!" Erza is cut off with a gasp of surprise when talons stretch and wrap around her middle, dragging the second S-class mage away and into the air.

"Erza!!!" Vivian shouts fearfully, seeing a woman dragging her sister away.

"Forget me! Go!! I can handle things here on my own! Stop them from using the F. A. C. E!!" She calls back.

Gritting her teeth, Vivian glances at Lucy and Wendy as she tells them, "You heard her! Let's move!"

"Right!" Wendy agrees, as she, Lucy, Happy and Charlele nod their heads once in agreement.

And with that, they too dive into the hole Erza made for them, and go aid their comrades.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!!" Gray shouts as he throws ice at a few soldiers, while Juvia blasts others with water.

A few more men run at Gray, Juvia and Makarov. The former two blink their eyes in surprise when the men were suddenly hit several bursts of green light as a brown haired figure launches through the air before them, taking out the rest of the soldiers.

Everyone looks around to see Vivian standing casually in front of them.

"Thought I'd drop by in case you guys needed me," The Valkyrie Requip Magic user says. Gray smirks back at her. More Tartaros members appear before them.

Throwing out an arm, Makarov says, "I'll take care of this rabble."

Gajeel and Cana take the corridor to the right, while Vivian, Juvia and Gray take the one on the left.

Into the battle with the demons.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.2K 289 27
It was another normal day at Fairy Tail. Everyone was either drinking, talking, or fighting. I was just sitting around, doing nothing. There were no...
4.6K 87 39
17 year old Reina Evans Walker returns from a year long mission to find that Fairy Tail has a new member named Lucy, but that not much else has chang...
199K 3.9K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...
283K 4.8K 32
{[DISCONTINUED]} Y/N is the 1st Wizard Saint known as the 'Fairy Goddess' because she is very beautiful like a Fairy and very powerful like a Goddess...