The 1000 Demon Ninja (A Narut...

By Breakerbox12

In my last life I was a assassin, but was also an anime lover. One of my favorites is Naruto and yes assassin... More

Chapter 1: I'm in Naruto!
Chapter 2: School!
Chapter 3: Friends
Chapter 4: Fangs, Unleash
Chapter 5: Hanabi
Chapter 6: A Genius
Chapter 7: Purple eyes
Chapter 8: The Evil Spirit Clan
Chapter 9: Taijutsu
Chapter 10: A Forgotten Old Man
Chapter 11: Initial Awakening
Chapter 13: The Chūnin Exams Start
Chapter 14: The Chūnin Exams, Part 2

Chapter 12: Rival

137 6 0
By Breakerbox12

Nobody

The students were shocked to see Daisuke look so messed up. They could tell something was different about him one from the aura and the other is the way he walks. His foundation was more stable than everyone else. 

"Iruka-Sensei, I'm ready." Daisuke stated.

"Me as well." Konohamaru also stated.

Konohamaru stated and Iruka nodded.

"Then the match will begin!" Iruka yelled.

They looked at each other not one wanting to go for the first move. So, Daisuke did what he did before and walked up to him defenseless. Which Konohamaru was shocked because the aura that Daisuke once had was gone. As he got close to Konohamaru in a flash he went for a kick. It was fast but konohamaru was able to block it with both of his arms. But that was not all, Daisuke switch his kick in a quick session and Konohamaru didn't get enough time to process the other kick. The kick landed on his shoulder and made him go flying.

Konohamaru notice as he was flying that this kick had way more power than his other one. He noticed that Daisuke was thinking 3 steps ahead of him. Daisuke looks over at konohamaru as he slowly gets up.

"I'm sorry I ran away last time, but this time I won't run." Daisuke stated with vigor.

"Good! Then I won't hold back!" Konohamaru yelled as he charged at Daisuke.

Daisuke got into his stance and Konohamaru jumped up in the air. He went for a kick and Daisuke caught it and then Daisuke went to throw him on the ground. Which Konohamaru use that as advantage which he went to punch Daisuke's gut. Daisuke caught the punch and then Konohamaru used his free leg and kicked him in the shoulder. As the kick connected, Daisuke felt the pain but ignored it as he pulls Konohamaru closer to him and then knee him. Konohamaru felt like he was going to pass out. Daisuke drop Konohamaru on the ground and he hold his shoulder. It was fractured they were both hurt, but they would keep fighting. They got up with a smile on their face. 

"That's enough! We are not here to fight to the death." 

They started to run at each other with big smiles on their faces. As the got close and ready to punch each other. Iruka got in the middle and slammed their faces into the ground. They got up confused and looked at Iruka.

"What was that for?" Konohamaru wondered.

"You two were going overboard. This is a dual not a battle." Iruka said.

"Were we going that far? It didn't feel like that." Daisuke said.

"I know, I didn't think we're going that far." Konhamaru agreed with Daisuke.

"Are you two serious! Not did you guys notice your fractured bones. I'm surprise that they're not broken at all." Iruka yelled at the two kids.

Konohamaru

After Iruka yelled at me and I had a chance to cool down. I felt my arms and my shoulder was in major pain. I didn't realize how much he hurt me in those attacks. How did he get so strong in a short amount of time. If he used chakra to be honest, he would've been able to kill me. Now looking at him I felt his strength grow even further from me.

I see Daisuke walk over to me and gives me a smile. He got right in front of me, and he sticks his two fingers out. 

"Friend and Rival. Thank you Konohamaru." Daisuke stated.

I did the same and I give him a smile. Even he grows stronger, I'll just have to grow beyond him. Only then will I be able to stand next to him.

Daisuke 

We were able to make up with each other. Though thanks to missing a lot of school's days I was made to do test and homework. Which were easy and it shocked Iruka of how I know all of it. To be an assassin in my past life you have to be extremely smart. Either way, it's the weekend and it should be around the time when Naruto is going outside of the village for the first time. Which means I need to get some training in before Chūnin Exams start. 

I've been seeing old man Chen in the past two weeks. After school, I would learn more about Taijutsu from him. Also, my parents will be coming back for a little bit. They most likely will be on a new mission. I was hoping that my stigma would die down, but that didn't happen to be honest it didn't really change at all. 

"Hey focus!"

I hear a yell and I notice a foot aimed at my head. I jumped up and took the force of the hit. Luckly I was able to recover quickly because the jump reduces the amount force needed to make me fly.

"You're a lucky kid you know that." Chen said.

"I'm sorry, I've been thinking about my parents." I stated.

"Is that so, then we should stop for today." Chen said with a worry tone.

"Don't worry I can keep going-" I said but was interrupted.

"Kid, I get you've been learning a lot from me already. Take a break and your parents should be coming today. So, spend time with them while you have them." Chen said with a sad tone.

Old man Chen looked sad, and he gives me a smile. Then I turned around and picked up my stuff. Then I went into my bag and took out rice balls and laid them down. Then I ran back home with a smile on my face.

Chen

That boy didn't need to leave anything for me. He reminds me of Master Mori a lot; he would always give me rice balls when I felt down. Also, he also has qualities of my old disciple I just hope he won't befallen with the same fate as Keyrin did. Soon I will leave this world and I hope that Daisuke and Azami will live long lives. 

"I stated this to this world, that I Chen kishin will have Daisuke Tien-Mo as my last disciple. He will learn all of my secrets and will be the successor of the leaf dragon god." I stated.

I walk over to the rice balls that were placed on the ground and ate them. I could only cry thinking if I made a mistake or is it correct. I already made my decoration to the world; I will keep going no matter what.  

Daisuke 

I ran back with glee, and I notice some lights on at my house. I open the door I see my mom and dad. I ran and gave them a big hug.

"Whoa Daisuke, I'm happy your here!" Dad said as he gives a hug to Daisuke.

"Oh, my sweet baby boy." Mom said as she gives a hug as well.

I'm so happy to have parents that care for me and not leave me to in orphanage. Dying by a Twinkie was the best thing that happen. We ate and talked a lot about school and their missions. Though I'm sure they didn't go into detail like I did in my story. But I'm still happy that their fine, though the Chūnin Exams cause a lot of problems. I'm sure I'll be fine anyways since I'm a student.

"So how long will you be here?" I asked.

"About 2 weeks." Dad stated.

So, when they'll finish the 2nd Chūnin Exams and gets ready for the 1-month training. I gave them a sad look and they notice.

"Don't worry we'll be fine, and I know you will as well. Since you've been training with Chen." Mom said.

"Wait you knew I was training with Master Chen?" I asked.

"How do you think he knew we were coming today?" Mom asked.

 To think I got outsmarted by my parents. I started to laugh a little and give them a smile.

"Thank you." I stated.

After all that I went to bed and got ready for my day off. It's also when Naruto comes back from their C-rank mission.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry, I know it's been a long time since I updated any of my stories. Some I lost interest in and others I just have a writer's block. Also, I've been working on some other stories in the background. Just let you know this story will keep going for a while. 

Also, here what Daisuke looks like with his purple eyes. Yes, I did use Ai art sorry I can't draw to save my life!

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
4.9K 222 9
Sometimes sleep deprivation and overtimes can lead to reincarnation in your favorite anime. ☆☆☆ Okay...
22.5K 883 26
You know when you die you think your going to go to heaven or hell. And how people who believe in reincarnation are looked at weird. Well.......they...
24K 547 15
Yuki Ayumu was an ordinary girl that loved Naruto. Specially the Akatsuki. She wishes she could be apart of that world. Unfortunately, she dies in a...