glow up// TAEKOOK- COMPLETE

De Kuvarsskristali

✨COMPLETED ✨ ✨Top Tae- Bottom Kook ✨Alpha Tae- Omega Kook ✨Sloooow Burn ✨Eventual Smut Jungkook is a 24 year... Mais

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen

eleven

1K 55 17
De Kuvarsskristali

eleven

Taehyung couldn't tell how much time passed since Jungkook and him held each other tightly in that basement. Jungkook was breathing his scent deeply and Taehyung was letting comforting pheromones for him. He knew that he should be the sane one in this situation but he couldn't stop himself from nuzzling his nose at Jungkook's neck, scenting the omega as his. The thought only was enough to make him delirious with joy. It was awakening something very possessive in Taehyung's heart.

Jungkook was presenting as omega. He couldn't believe his luck. He could court him officially now, mate him, claim him, make him his luna...He knew he was getting ahead of himself. He didn't even talk to the boy but he just couldn't stop himself from imagining their future together. Not when Jungkook is all pliant and delicate in his arms like that. Dizzy from his first heat, wanting, needing Taehyung to calm him down.

''Jungkook'' he whispered slowly in Jungkook's ear. He remembered what the doctors said about Jungkook's condition.

''We need to go to a hospital.''

''Don't want it. Don't want anyone else.'' Jungkook whimpered softly. His eyes were barely open. Despite the current situation, Taehyung chuckled at his brattiness.

''I'll be there with you. C'mon, let's go before i change my mind.and do something i really shouldn't.''

Jungkook was still whimpering and whining in discomfort. It was taking all of Taehyung's willpower to not take Jungkook straight to his room, provide him with the best quality cushions for him to create his nest in comfort and fucking the living days out of him.

He already knew he had some feelings for the boy but he never realized that his alpha was thinking Jungkook as his.

He carried Jungkook to the car. The boy's body was burning with heat. He refused to leave Taehyung's lap in the car, which Taehyung had no problem at all. Only when Taehyung's cock jumped in his pants, he understand how much he was affected by the omega's scent. He tried to breath through his mouth, which was not helping. Jungkook was smelling like strawberries and vanilla. It was literally choking Taehyung. He was wanting more and less of it at the same time. He was aroused to his limits. It was the longest drive the King could remember. He was gonna fucking congradulate himself when this day is over.

He kept trying to comfort the boy in his arms until they reached the hospital. Doctors were super careful towards them since it was very clear that the Alpha was all teritorial right now.

They take Jungkook into a special room and inject him with something that will help him go unconscious slowly.

Taehyung kept scenting the boy over and over again while Jungkook was getting more calm, relaxed. He kept saying to himself that he was doing it for the boy but in reality he couldn't stop himself from touching the omega.

He was actively restraining himself from growling at every single alpha and beta doctor.But he was obviously failing since after the second time only omega doctors started to check on Jungkook's condition.

''Your Grace.'' said the doctor while bowing politely.

''He is pretty much okay. We were worried that the chemicals in his system would create complications but so far everything seems normal. But we still must be cautious since he is under the influence of some dangerous meds. We don't recommend mating during this heat and it is best that he spends his heat here under monitoring.

Taehyung knew that they were not gonna get mated during this heat. Heck, they were not even dating. But he felt a little disappointed nevertheless. He was obviously wanting the best for Jungkook. So right thing to do was calm the fuck down, stop thinking with his dick and try to court Jungkook when he feels alright. Hopefully he would say yes.

***

Jungkook woke up alone in a hospital room. He was feeling dizzy.. There was a fog in his brain. At first he had trouble remembering what happened. Then it struck him like lightning. He presented! He finally presented! And as an omega? The most beautiful of them all. He was gonna change in the next two weeks or so. Even physically! Omegas usually were curvier, their skin was flawless.They were rare in population but Jungkook always thought that they were more beautiful than Alphas and Betas.

He was sighing dreamily. He didn't realize the tears pooling in his eyes until a few of them dropped. He was feeling highly emotional but it was very much expected. He was having his first heat! He still couldn't believe it!

After the first wave of shock faded, he started feeling a little lonely which made him question the current situation. Why was he in the hospital? He remembered Taehyung came to see him in the basement and the Alpha's scent was it for him.

He felt an explosion of emotions the minute he got Taehyung's scent. He never felt like that before. Thinking about the following things that happened made his cheeks flush in a pretty pink.

Taehyung scented him! Multiple times! He hugged Jungkook and carried him to his car! Jungkook was feeling hot all over again just thinkin about it, though he was doubting that it's only the heat that made him feel frustrated.

That still didn't explain why Taehyung took him to the hospital though.Was it something wrong with him? Was it because he was presenting so late? Or was it a precaution because of the attacks?

Just by remembering it Jungkook winces. Was Taehyung and Jihoon okay? With the effects of his heat he started panicking real quick. Luckily for him that's when someone entered the room.

''Jin Hyung!''

''Oh my god, Jungguugiegsgsggs I was so worried! You made me age in two days boys!'' Jin was talking in his scolding tone but he was also hugging Jungkook tightly since he was more vulnerable and touch starved than ever right now.

''H-hyung, it happened two days ago?''

''Yes, they made you stay unconscious for a long time as a precaution. The doctors said that, you having conscious thoughts would only flame your heat more.''

''And... why is that a bad thing?''

''Kook-ah ...We know. You should've talked to me. You didn't have to do that.''

''Do what? I don't follow here hyung.''

Jin took a deep breath. ''Okay, we know that you took medicines -most likely pills- that would trigger your heat.''

''I did what?''

''Yes, the results of your blood test revealed it. That's why Taehyung followed you to the pack house. Honestly, you didn't have to do that. You were obviously gonna present one day or another. This was very risky and dangerous. I was so worried that something bad is gonna happen for the last two days.''

''Hyung... you don't understand. I didn't took any pills or anything.''

''You don't have to feel embarrassed kokie.''

''No,I swear I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't even know that there are pills that force you to present.''

''Are you sure?'' Jin looked puzzled as he did.

''Yes, hyung! I never took those chemicals! There must be a misunderstanding.''

''No,no it was very clear that you presented under influence. They checked multiple times. ''

''Than what?''

''Someone must gave it to you without you noticing.''

''Why would anyone do that?''

''I don't know kokie. I am not sure. With this attacks and everything, we must consider every possibility.''

''Is...is everyone okay?''

''You mean everyone or your knight in shining armor?

''Hyung!'' Jungkook gasped and scandalized. '' What are you saying?''

''Oh, quit acting you brat! I saw the pictures. Oh, am i being impolite by addressing my future Luna like that?''

Jungkook literally turned into a tomato. '' That-that was a misun-''

''Aaaaand we all also saw the way our King losing himself because of a certain pretty omega's scent and even almost go into a rut.'' Jin said, grinning widely.

''W-what?''

''Yeah, it was pretty funny if you ask me. He needed to leave the hospital to not trigger his rut. Even after that his red eyes didn'T turn back to normal for half an hour!'' Jin informed him,he was looking very amused. ''I ship you guys you know? You look very cute together. ''

''I'm sure it was just a normal reaction. He is and alpha and he was heavily affected by my scent.''

''Whatever you say. Anyways, the King is in Pack House right now. There is an important dinner being planned. These attacks being held and people's favorite Luna candidate being hospitalized and everything, Pack House has to show to people that the King is good and healthy. If you feel okay by than PR team wants you to join the event too.''

Jungkook placed himself better in his bed.

''I should be okay'' Jungkook said.

They spend hours together. Jin informed him about what happened in the last 2 days. He was feeling better. They were talking and laughing. After some time the head of the security team came into the room to talk to Kookie. Jin excused himself to go get coffee for them, he was trying to give some privacy to them.

'' I hope you're feeling okay sir. I had to investigate the other prisoner without you or Jihoon's help since you're both in hospital. I hope that's okay.''

Jungkook cookie tried to smile at him encouragingly. '' please continue.''

''Well, the two criminals that you saw were telling the truth and they are not high-ranking. but the other one I told you about, was feeling better after a few hours, so he managed to investigate him. give us higher-ranked than those two idiots. He didn't know much except that he knew that this was not a mission to kill the king. It was supposed to be a warning. in that sense they succeed because they were able to shoot you home. and also he gave us another name. He's ranked for being able to get the name Marcus Julius. There is a recording of the all integration, you can watch it anytime. but King specifically told us not to bother you so much so I'm wishing you a fast recovery I hope you're feeling okay.''

***

Jungkook was feeling nervous. Taehyung sent him a car and flowers for the event.Jungkook and Jin were getting ready to leave the hospital. Jungkook decided that he was feeling okay enough to join the event. and he cannot deny that he was dying to see the alpha again. He was never that nervous his entire life. He was already thinking about what he was going to wear for the event. There were going to be cameras and journalists and photographers everywhere and people would sure be talking about him after all of that news but he didn't care about any of it. There was a weird urge to impress the alpha. Jungkook was feeling different than usual but it is natural right? He was an Omega now. It is natural to think about an alpha that's scented you so much.

When they arrived at the pack house Jungkook was thinking about begging Jin to help him get ready. He didn't want to see Alpha without getting ready and the pack house was so crowded there were so many servants preparing everything. Last time there was an event this big Jungkook was one of the waiters.

He silently went to his room. Jin said he's gonna be there in half an hour. So he will use this time to rest a little. Heat was a bit too much for him.
He absentmindedly entered his room with some bags in his hands. And started to throw them around the room, since most of them are just some of his clothes Jin brought to the hospital. He didn't notice it at first but after a few seconds he realized there was something different in his room.

There were flowers, almost everywhere. Daisies, roses, orchids, so many more that Jungkook is not sure if he knows the name of all.

He gaspes dreamly and his face lights up immediately, tiredness already forgotten. He starts to check and smell the beautiful flowers. So when a light cough sound appeared behind him he startels a little, he didn't even hear the doop opened and closed.

It is Taehyung.

The person he wants to see the most right now. The only person he wants to see. It feels so so different.

''I-i realize i don't know your favorite flower so i think i kinda went overboard with it.'' Taehyung just stands there awkwardly, a hand stretching to the back of his head, he plays with the ends of his locks and looks at the floor. Long gone, the confident King. Jungkook chuckles lightly.

''Sorry.'' mumbles Taehyung.

''Sorry? Hyung, there is nothing to feel sorry for. I loved them! All of them. They're beautiful.''

''Oh.'' Taehyung finally looks into his eyes. Jungkook's smile dies on his face. The alpha looks at him so... meaningful, so deep. Jungkook can't describe it, everything just feels different but also right.

''I don't know how much you remember but...i was there next to you when you went into Heat.'' Taehyung slowly approaches him.

''I remember the first hour, you carried me to your car and..and...'' Jungkook's voice disappears, he just can't find the courage to say the next words.

''I scented you. More than once.''

''Y-yes.'' Jungkook locks his eyes at Taehyung too.

He doesn't realize that his plump mouth opens slightly, he doesn't realize that he is breathing heavily, he doesn't realize that there is still a part of his Heat scent on him that lingers around. He has no idea that he is driving Taehyung crazy. He has no idea that the Alpha holds himself barely so they can talk about this in the right way. He has no idea that Taehyung is dying to kiss those lips just for once. So he needs to know.

Taehyung softly caresses his chin with his thumb. He is incredibly tender with the omega despite how violently he feels his own desire. Jungkook takes a deep breath as Taehyung slowly cups his face and tilt his head slightly, looking Jungkook's eyes fondly.

''I-i...'' Jungkook finds himself saying. He felt like he needed to say something, do something. He feels so many things at once.

''Shhh.'' Taehyung holds his face with one hand and plays with omega's hair with the other. ''Just...Do you want this Kook-ah? I just can't hold myself any longer, i swear i can't.'' Taehyung whispers into Jungkook's ear. And oh boy, that deep voice of his makes Jungkook's knees go weak. It is so raspy and so low, his arousal towards the omega is noticeable just by him growling very lowly in the background.

Jungkook doesn't know what this is. But he wants it. He knows he wants it so much.

So he nods immediately, he nods and says yes like a reflex.

Taehyung nuzzles his nose against the Omega's scent gland again, Jungkook can't hold the whimper that escapes from his mouth. He put both of his hands to the Alpha's neck, one hand clinging to Taehyung's t-shirt.

Taehyung nuzzles his face towards the boy's face from his neck. Never going not even one inch away from him. He looks at Jungkook's eyes one last time and Jungkook holds himself back so hard to not moan at the sight. Taehyung's hooded red eyes, his aroused scent that surrounds Jungkook. It's all too much, but perfect at the same time.

Taehyung can't wait any longer and just connects his lips to Jungkook's. It is exactly how he imagined it for the last two days. Jungkook's lips are soft like rose petals. Taehyung's Alpha feels a sudden pride when Jungkook whimpers and curls his arms around Taehyung's neck.

He smiles into the first little peck and starts kissing the boy's lips over and over again. He leaves soft kisses to his lips until Jungkook gets the hang of it. He also notices how the boy's body starts to rely on him, so he grabs Jungkook by the waist and holds him tightly. He is not sure if it's a good idea or not because Jungkook's waist is so goddamn tiny and delicate that Taehyung's cock literally jumps in his pants at the thought.

He starts to use his tongue more and tries to taste the boy's mouth with a deeper angle. Jungkook is so responsive to his every touch and makes all of this dainty sounds that Taehyun's mind betrays him and starts thinking about how Jungkook will turn up when he claims him as his omega.

He breathes into the kiss and pulls Jungkook towards himself by his waist incredibly tightly now. They can't get more close than this. Just like his mind his body betrays him too. He can feel himself getting hard in his pants, just by a kiss!

The effects this boy has on him is not something ordinary. He never felt that way towards anyone. But he also knows that Jungkook is just getting out of his Heat and very vulnerable and inexperienced. He also came hear so he could've talk to boy but instead he fucking jumped at the Omega like a fucking teenager again!

He stops kissing the boy and plants a few kisses all over Jungkook's face. Jungkook's eyes are still closed and he still relies on Taehyung to hold him standing. His panting heavily.

''You're good baby?'' Taehyung whispers while he kisses Jungkook's nose softly. He can't help it. He got a taste, now he can't stop.

''I-i'm not a b-baby?'' Jungkook slowly opens his eyes, mumbles softly. His cheeks are the prettiest shade of pink, his breathing is still erratic. He looks like a fucking dream.

''You are hyung's baby.'' Taehyung smiles at him, kissing his neck a few times.

i am writing my master thesis, so i am 2 days late, sorry.
i will post the next chapter in a week tho!
i hope you like it.

tell me what you think, comments make me soo happy :)

also i'm thinking about starting a sugar baby jk au or soulmates taekook au. which of theese sounds good to you, share your thoughts pls?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

553K 35.1K 36
Taehyung is an eligible prince, and on his 21st birthday he must make a choice in life partner before his parents do it for him. Jungkook is an artis...
1.7M 117K 72
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kang Kim Taehyung was the crowned omega of the Blue Moon pack, the Alpha died without mating Taehyung so the omega was left al...
154K 5.6K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
981K 55.5K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...