Creepypasta x Reader One shots

Por OfficialGoryGremlin

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED Highly recommended if you are 18+ This story contains smut/ fluff/ and boyfriend/ Girlfr... Más

❌Masky x Reader❌
✔️Slenderman x (both) Reader✔️
❌EJ x Reader❌
❌Hoodie x (both) Reader❌
❌ Jeff the killer x Reader ❌
❌Ben Drowned x Reader❌
✔️All creepypasta x Reader✔️
✔️LJ x Reader✔️
❌Ticci Toby x Reader❌
❌Clockwork x Reader❌
✔️Bloody Painter x Reader✔️
✔️Ben Drowned x Reader Part 1✔️
❌Dr. Smiley x Reader❌
✔️Splendorman x Reader✔️
❌Offenderman x Reader❌
❌!Cheater! Hoodie x Reader❌
✔️Lulu x Reader✔️
✔️!Cheater! Ticci Toby x Reader✔️
✔️Liu x Reader✔️
❌!Cheater! Nina the killer x !Male! Reader❌
✔️Creepypastas react to you on your period✔️
✔️Jane the killer x Female Reader✔️
❌Creepasta reacts to you in the "mood"❌
✔️Creepypastas react to you dying✔️
❌!Past! Jeff the killer x Reader❌
Serious Author's note
❌Jeff the killer x Reader❌

✔️Puppeteer x Reader✔️

1K 11 1
Por OfficialGoryGremlin

*Puppeteer's POV*

I slowly woke up. Wait, why am I tied to a chair? I started to squirm, the ropes were tight enough that I couldn't move. I looked in front of me. A girl, she was sitting at a desk in front of me. Her was down and rest on her arms. I could see a bloody knife in one of her hands. This girl was asleep. I started squirming some more. Wait, (Y/N)? Why was she so bloody? (Y/N) woke up and looked at me, she giggled and put the knife to my neck.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing? Is this because I can't get you pregnant?" Instead of answering (Y/N) started to stab me in the heart multiple times while giggling and laughing. I screamed out in agony. Then suddenly I woke up again to a voice calling my name.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I heard my fiance crying in our room. He said he was going to take a nap after we found out I wasn't pregnant again. We have been trying for a baby for a while now but the test is negative. The reason why is because of my birth control pills. I was scared of being a mom but I threw away my pills today. I went to our room and saw Puppeteer crying and breathing heavily in his sleep.

"Pup." I gently shook him. He wouldn't wake.

"Pups. Wake up love." Finally he woke up. Puppeteer calmed and realized it was just a dream. He hugged me tightly and sniffled. I hugged him back and rubbed the back of his head.

"It's okay babe. It was just a bad dream." Puppeteer kissed me and layed his head on my lap. I continued to rub his head. He slowly fell asleep and rested calmly. I smiled.

"Good night my love."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

526 5 14
oh Creepypasta! here is a scenario! but just a quick reminder that this happend after you met so... that's that and here are the creepypasta we're do...
831K 10.5K 95
includes Slenderman, eyeless jack,Jeff the killer,BEN DROWNED, ticci Toby,masky, and hoodie. hope you like it. if you want me to add another one, jus...
445K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
119 0 17
I don't own any of the characters, except mine. Yes I know most or all characters, and I am a huge fan of creepypasta. Characters that you will or ma...