Hate the Feeling; Mattheo Rid...

By sailorgurrrrl

"SNOW, SNOW WAIT! Please, you know I love you. You feel it too, you told me!" His eyes had a pleading look to... More

Cast
Chapter 1: The Sorting Ceremony
Chapter 2: Tyler
Chapter 3: "That's my name Sweetheart."
Chapter 4: Avada Kedavra
Chapter 5: The Deal
Chapter 6: That's hot
Chapter 7: The Duel and 1st Task
Chapter 8: Do you think I'm stupid?
Chapter 9: Hogsmeade
Chapter 10: Detention
Chapter 11: The Egg
Special Chapter: Cho Chang
Chapter 12: The Yule Ball
Thank you!
Chapter 13: The Truth
AESTHETIC
Chapter 14: Just friends
Chapter 15: The Second Task
Chapter 16: Beer
Chapter 17: IT'S YOUR FAULT
Tyler's POV: Not important just if u wanna read
Chapter 18: STFU
Snow Aesthetic
Chapter 19: Stormy Night
NEW CHARACTER
Chapter 20: Six Feet Tall and Super Strong(Kind of)
Chapter 21: Bad Move
Chapter 22: Not like I have anything better to do
Chapter 23: Sure
Chapter 24: Risky Moves
Chapter 25: Red Handed.
Chapter 26: Blood and letters
Chapter 27: Bad News
Chapter 28: Mattheo's dorm
Chapter 29: Sirius
Chapter 30: Actions Speak Louder than Words
Chapter 31: Butterbeer
Announcement:
Special Chapter: Harry's POV
Chapter 32: The Forbidden Forest
Chapter 33: In this situation again
Chapter 34: Monday
Mini Chapter
Update
Chapter 35: Plans ruined
Chapter 36: Please
AHHHHH!
Chapter 37: It's not what it looks like
Chapter 38: Final Dance
Chapter 39: Interesting News
Chapter 40: Pensieve Part 2
Chapter 42: The Third Task
Chapter 43: Portkey
Chapter 44: Voldemort
Chapter 45: The Dots
Chapter 46: Cedric's Goodbye
Chapter 47: Hate the Feeling
THANKS
Book 2

Chapter 41: Last Day

983 27 2
By sailorgurrrrl

(In the movie, before the champions enter the third task, they are told the may lose themselves or whatever, I am going to make it so they are told earlier, so if you're confused, now you know) 

"GOD DAMNIT I can't get this stupid spell!" Harry directed is wand at the wood block once again, but still failed. 

"Nice going Potter. Me and my friends made a deal, we don't think you're gonna last 5 minutes in the last task." 

"Shove off Malfoy," I scoff at him. 

His entire crowd oohs catcalls before leaving, still snickering. They are fucking idiots. I feel my hand twitching around my wand. 

"Snow, don't even think about it," Ron warns. 

I ignore him and point my wand at them. I don't cast a spell though. 

"You gonna do something or...."  

"You sound real excited Harry." 

"Obviously I am." He laughs, anticipating for me to do something. 

When they reach the stone stairs, I finally cast the spell. 

"Glisseo!" The stairs give away from underneath them and they slide down and land on the faces and arses.  

Everyone who was paying attention laughs so hard. Draco looks redder than Harry when he talks to Cho. 

Before he can do anything he notices Moody walking across the courtyard. He backs away and leads his group out. Guess he doesn't wanna become a ferret again. 

But of course, Hermione has to come to ruin all the fun. "Real mature Snow."  

"Oh please Hermione, you just wish you had the courage to do it yourself." 

"Uch. Absolutely BARBARIC!" 

"You really love that word don't you?" 

"ENOUGH SNOW! Help me with this spell will you?" 

The spell he needed help with was the Diffindo spell, which causes cuts and stuff. 

"FOR THE LAST TIME. You need to have the image in your mind, you need to keep it precise and stuff. Think of how big, precise, and deep you want the cut to be. If you can't even do it on wood, I've no idea how you're going to do it on creatures. 

He scoffs on points is wand at the object again. "DIFFINDO!"  

Still nothing. God, he's hopeless.  "God, just have Hermione help you. CLEARLY your pea brain can't comprehend actual advice. Hermione, do give my brother advice as if he's a fucking baby." I scoff and end up leaving. Sometimes I wonder whether or not he really is the older sibling.  

When I enter the hallways I'm surprised to be greeted by Mcgonagall. 

"Professor, I-" 

"Oh dear, glad I ran into you, let's go find your brother, do you know where he is?" 

"He's in the courtyard I-" 

"Good good, follow me." She sounded like she was in a rush and she ushered me ahead of her as we made it to the courtyard. 

"Back so soon Snow? Well isn't that just, oh-" Harry noticed Mcgonagall standing behind me. 

"Mr.Potter, do come with me." Me and Harry give each other questioning looks and follow her into Dumbledore's office. 

When we enter, we see all the other champions sitting there, waiting anxiously. Fleur's face looks paler than normal, Krum keeps his composure, and Cedric was bouncing his leg up and down in anxiety. 

"Hello, please have a seat both of you." I reluctantly make my way to the chair and sit down. I shift uncomfortably in my seat. 

"All of you, relax, this isn't bad news." Everyone seemed to calm down a bit after hearing this. 

"Tomorrow, as I'm sure you're aware is the last task, and it being the last task, it is also the most dangerous."  I hear Harry gulp next to when hearing this. The room is so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. 

"Many people lose themselves in there, so please prepare and take care of yourself. There is a chance of horrible injury. If you want to get out of there at any moment, blow up red sparks and someone will come get you. Understood champions?" We all nod and he dismisses us to go. 

"Good luck then, ay?" Cedric says to all of us. 

"Yeah, good luck." Fleur says before walking away. 

Krum and Harry just nod before exiting, leaving just me and Cedric. 

"You nervous?" He asked. 

" A little, but I made it this far, I'm not backing out now." 

"Didn't expect you to." He chuckles for a moment. 

"What's so funny?"  

"Oh nothing.... nothing..." 

"No seriously... what is it?" 

"I'll tell you after the task tomorrow, don't worry. Good night Snow." 

"Night." He walks away, leaving me extremely anxious. What did he want to say? 

Then I realized I fucked up. I might be BRUTALLY injured tomorrow, maybe I should warn Mattheo about that.....  

 I sneak into the Slytherin house and unlock his dorm. I hear the shower running and groan. He takes forever to shower. I lay on the bed for about 15 minutes until I lose my patience with his singing. 

"MATTHEO, STOP HAVING YOUR FUCKING CONCERT AND GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" The water immediately stops and I hear his laugh. 

"FINALLY!" I turn around after hearing the door open and immediately turn back around. 

Water was still dripping across his body, and his scars were even more visible. His towel was dangling dangerously low below his waistline. "Uh.... put some clothes on, will you Mattheo? I got some stuff to tell you." 

He chuckles but doesn't listen to my request. He only puts on a pair of sweatpants and sits next to me. 

"There is a chance.... I get brutally injured in the task tomorrow. BUT don't worry. I'll be completely safe, you know me heh." His jaw clenches and he turns his face around. 

"Don't mention the third task in front of me." 

I turn his face around to he's looking at me. 

"Why are you putting it off so much? It's something I should discuss. It's a major part of my life right now. What do you know?" I was thinking that me may know something about this. 

"NOTHING! Ok, nothing!" 

Mattheo's POV: 

Tomorrow, there was a chance Snow wouldn't come alive from the task. That isn't because of the dangers of the task, but because of my father. I so wish I could prevent it, but once he got his mind on something, you can't change it. I was terrified for her. 

Snow's POV: 

"Ok... ok... fine. I trust you." We sit in silence for a minute. 

"I love you Mattheo, ok? You know you can tell me if something's bothering you, right?" 

He doesn't say anything. I wait for a minute for his words but instead he kisses me. This one's different, it's as if he's trying to portray all his feelings this way instead of overbearing me with his words. 

I feel his thumb lightly trace my toned stomach and my arms resting on his broad, strong shoulders. He moves is hand to the nape of my neck and deepens the kiss. 

He pulls away and looks up at me. 

"I love you too." 

Alright..... so I'm thinking there will only be like 5 more chapters? But yeah..... Thanks for all your support! Please vote and comment!  

Diffindio curse is a curse that cuts objects. 

Word count: 1221

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
766K 28K 115
"Who was she?" "She was the most incredible girl I ever knew." "Did you love her?" "Of course I did, but that's not the best part of the story." "Wha...
3.5K 45 54
"This is the student you will be tutoring. I trust you will get his grades up in a short amount of time." "No worries, Professor, you can count on m...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...