Forever || BNHA

By _daviine

โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒโž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ, ... More

~ Disclaimer ~
~ Prologue ~
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Quirk Information ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 26.5 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 28.5 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49 ~
~ Chapter 50 ~
~ Chapter 51 ~
~ Chapter 52 ~
~ Chapter 53 ~
~ Chapter 54 ~
~ Chapter 55 ~
~ Chapter 56 ~
~ Chapter 58 ~
~ Chapter 59 ~
~ Chapter 60 ~
~ Chapter 61 ~
~ Chapter 62 ~
~ Chapter 63 ~
~ Chapter 64 ~
~ Chapter 65 ~
~ Chapter 66 ~
~ Chapter 67 ~
~ Chapter 68 ~
~ Chapter 69 ~
~ Chapter 70 ~
~ Chapter 71 ~
~ Chapter 72 ~
~ Chapter 73 ~

~ Chapter 57 ~

162 12 29
By _daviine

WARNING: CRINGE, UNEDITED, EMBARRASSING

Nora POV

Profanities escaped my mouth as I whispered panickedly to myself while taking Shoto to my dorm room. I continued to experience a panic episode with Shoto a few meters behind me, wandering behind me boredly.

What if he asks why I rejected him?

What if he begins crying and accuses me of being cruel?

What if he begins to hate me?

What if he calls me a bitch?

What if he asks me out to that stupid party we're having?

Whatever happens, I'm not going to allow Shoto to take me to the party as his date. He'll get close to me if that happens. Shigaraki and All For One's spy might get him killed.

It's more than that. Dabi also said that he will be on the lookout for me. Of course, if he ever sees Shoto with me, he'd be suspicious. Since the sweet moment when Shoto tried to save me from eating a raw hand, he's already been suspicious.

Okay. I need to calm myself and come up with a foolproof plan to tell Shoto that I don't like him, as Mina had advised.

First, he's going to be like 'Nora, I've fallen deeply for you, please be my date to the Ball' just like all those Gisney movies.

Then, I have to be like 'Oh Shoto! I'm so sorry, I'm in love with Katsuki-kun-'

Wait. Scratch that out. Let's not drag poor Katsuki-kun into this. I'll be more original... something like...

'Oh Shoto! I'm in love with boys who smell like flowers, not cauliflowers. I'm sorry.. Just ask that girl with the dusty eyes who called me an insecure bitch.'

No, no, no. If I say that then I'm going to be the one weeping on the floor while I watch my 'love' dance with someone else.

'Oh Shoto! I'm in love with boys who smell like flowers, not cauliflowers. I'm sorry. Go to the party without a date. Just like me so that we both don't get jealous over each other!'

Haha. I guess that works and then he may be like 'oof, my heart! I thought you were the one who asked me out in the first place...'

'That was long ago my dear Shoto... I've grown up and found taste...'

'Long ago? You'd ask me out only a few mon-'

'One hundred and fifty nine days have passed since I asked you out. I've grown up tremendously since then'

'Noooooo!'

Wait, wait, ugh. I have to make sure Shoto doesn't fall to the floor crying or something. Maybe I can just say...

'I'm sorry Shoto I'm not going to the party because I'm going to have a headache.'

"Get out of your head."

Shoto's voice brought me back into reality with a tiny jolt. Shoto was standing in front of the entrance of my dorm room as I turned around. I let out a tiny chuckle as I realized I had walked right past it.

I gave Shoto a smile as I slid my hands into the pockets of my jeans and rummaged through them for my keys. As I return to my room and place my keys in the hole, he keeps his gaze fixed on me.

When my door opens, a little cough leaves my mouth. I open the door, returning my eyes to Shoto.

"You can wait here-"

"Am I not allowed in your room?" He says, looking at me with a pout.

I scratch the back of my neck before turning around to face my dorm. I sighed and returned my gaze to Shoto, who was still sulking at me.

"Welcome..." I mutter a bit defeatedly as I open the door wider for him to come in.

Shoto brushed past me, walking into my room as if it were his. There was a little smile on his face. I close my eyes in frustration with myself, before closing the door.

I walked into my room, switching the lights open. I felt Shoto's gaze on me. As my eyes wandered to the top of the shelf in the corner of my room.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to give him.

As if reading my thoughts, Shoto pointed to the topmost shelf with his finger. He was pointing to the very top textbook. I smile at Shoto, looking at the book he was pointing towards.

Is this a scheme or something? This isn't fair.

That book is on the highest shelf. And if anyone still remembers, I'm fucking short. I'll have to pull a chair to get that one, but that's too much work.

"That seems too high for you to get, should I get it instead?" Shoto asked, making me snap my head and look towards him in slight offense.

"I can get it myself." I grumbled, looking back towards the Shelf.

Shoto only shrugged slightly as he watched me walk past him. I grabbed my desk chair from the other side of the room, and started dragging it towards the shelf.

"Do you need help carrying the chair as well?"

I ignored Shoto's comments and placed the chair in front of the shelf. Shoto comes behind me, looking at all the small figurines placed on the shelves.

"Which one do you want?" I asked, looking at the amount of books I had just laying on the shelf.

"Science." He says, not even looking towards me or the top shelf.

Science? I swear I saw him put the same science textbook in his bag this morning.

What is he planning on doing?

I looked at Shoto from the corner of my eyes as nervousness began to build up inside me. Noticing my eyes on him, Shoto also turned to look at me with a questioning look.

I stared at him a little longer, examining his blank expression. I looked into his eyes, noticing a hint of malicious intent shining in them.

"Are you going to get the book?" Shoto asked, taking me out of my thoughts.

I nodded slightly, noticing an almost unnoticeable smirk on his face as I looked towards my chair. I grabbed the handle of the chair, standing up on it.

Now that I was at a higher height, I looked down at Shoto, who was continuing to stare at me with a blank expression. I cursed under my breath, looking towards the top shelf to find the science notebook.

Don't fall.

For the sake of chicken, don't fall on Shoto Todoroki. You know what he's scheming up, so don't fall on him!

I grabbed the science notebook, turning back towards Shoto. But before I could get a full chance to see him, I felt a small kick on the chair. Before I could react to anything, I felt the chair tipping towards Shoto. My eyes went wide as I felt myself also tipping towards Shoto.

Shoto you sneaky bastard!!!!! When did you become so brave!

Not having enough time to steady the fall, I felt myself falling on Shoto. The weight of my body also caused Shoto to tumble to the ground. After a painful thud, I felt my face in Shoto's chest.

Before anything weird could happen, I put my hands beside Shoto's head and looked up towards him. He was staring at me with a nonchalant expression, his hands holding my waist.

You kicked the chair on purpose, didn't you?! You did that so I could fall on you, get flustered and then we could have a cheesy wattpad moment.

I grit my teeth, my cheeks a deep shade of red as I continued to look at Shoto's nonchalant expression. The feeling of his body under my own sent shivers down my spine. I could feel his abs pressed against my stomach and my face slowly turning more red,

"You're very clumsy." Shoto spoke unbothered. "You even fell on me a few months back when we were practicing for the sports festival. I'm starting to believe you're doing this on purpose."

THAT'S NOT FAIR!

If I argue with him, he might bring up the topic that I'm ignoring him and force me to tell him why I am ignoring him. I can't tell him that I'm ignoring him because I'm a half villain!

I hissed lightly at him, pushing myself up. Before I could even stand up halfway, I felt something on my neck pull me back down. My head involuntarily hit Shoto's, causing us both to let out a groan of pain.

"What are you doing?" Shoto asked in slightly annoyance as I raised my head again and rubbed it slightly.

"Why'd you push me back down?" I asked in the same tone, glaring at him.

"I didn't push you back down. Why would I make you hit your face on mine? Do you mind getting off already? You're heavy." Shoto spoke, once again returning to his bored expression.

I let out a sigh, beginning to once again stand back up. Before I could fully do so, I noticed my locket sticking out of my neck. It was tangled up with Shoto's own chain.

Oh so that's what pushed me back down.

"Great..." I muttered unenthusiastically.

Shoto also seemed to have noticed both our necklaces tangled up with each other as he looked at my locket. I didn't say anything, sitting up a little as I quickly tried to untangle my locket from him.

Shoto laid there nonchalantly, watching as I sat on him and tried to untangle us. HIs hands were still on my waist, holding me still. I couldn't stop the fast beating of my heart as I continued to mess up untangling the necklace.

"What's taking you so long to untangle two necklaces?" Shoto asked, making my face turn even more red.

What's taking me so long?

The fact that you're looking at me with such a hot expression while I'm trying to do something.

His hair had gone slightly messy because of the impact of the fall. His red and white side both falling back, and revealing his full scar. He looked at me with half lidded eyes and a barely noticeable smirk playing across his lips.

After another failed attempt I let out another annoyed hiss. I tried not to look at Shoto, keeping my full attention on the necklaces.

Suddenly, I felt Shoto's grip on my waist get tighter. My eyes widened slightly as he pushed me to the side. Before I could react to anything, he went on top of me, taking the necklaces from my hand.

"I was doing it!-" I said, my cheeks becoming even more red.

"I know you're trying to flirt with me but I don't have time for this." Shoto spoke, making my jaw drop open.

"Okay but why are you on top of me!- We could sit, you know?"

"You were on top of me first."

I grit my teeth in irritation, slowly moving away from under Shoto. Shoto moved to the side, letting me get out from under him. After a very difficult process, I was sitting in front of Shoto with my feet crossed, while he was untangling the necklaces.

Shoto leaned his head closer to mine unintentionally, his hair falling on my forehead. I looked to the side, feeling my face heat up as his breath fanned over my face.

How many times has my face heated up by now?

"You're taking longer than me." I muttered under my breath, not looking at Shoto.

"No I'm not. What type of locket do you have anyways? Its small chain caused it to get stuck in mine. Where did you even buy this from?"

"That's none of your business."

"Do you have a picture of someone in here?"

"N-No! Just untangle the chain already."

"Fine. Have you educated yourself about human anatomy?" Shoto asked, changing the subject completely.

"Yeah. I thought it was obvious by the sports festival that I can do that kind of stuff."

"No one could comprehend what you were doing during your fight with Bakugou. I don't think I'd be able to understand either if I learned it by myself. Will you be able to teach me?"

"Sure. Just... hurry up."

"... thank you..." He says, his hair slightly brushing my forehead as he leaned closer to get a better look at our horrible tangled chains. "What else do you find interesting?"

You.

Shoto went silent for a second, biting the inside of his cheek as he kept his eyes trained on the chains. He slowly looked towards me, making my cheeks feel like they bursted from the heat.

"What?"

"Nothing!"

"Are you willing to be my date to the party?"

Of course. If you move away from me and let me breathe. I'd do anything. Haha.

"Is that a yes?"

I looked towards Shoto in slight confusion, narrowing my eyebrows in question. I was so distracted by his face, I didn't even realize what he was asking.

Why do I feel like I said some things in my thoughts out loud?

"Yeah...?"

"Okay-"

"Can you just untangle the rope!"

"I already did."

I looked towards my locket, noticing that it was back on my neck as if it hadn't even been touched. Shoto had moved away from me, his eyes watching me as I scratched my back in embarrassment.

I was so caught up in my own head I didn't even realize.

Shoto stood up from the ground, grabbing the science book which lay in the side. I also stood up, dusting my pants. He doesn't look at me as I scratch the back of my head, opening the book and lightly humming to himself.

"I'll be looking forward to it." He says, as I look at him in confusion.

"Wha-"

Before I could finish my word, Shoto moved dangerously close to my face. My breath hitched, but I could still see the faint smile on his lips.

"Tomorrow. You could come to my room."

What???

My mouth dropped open in embarrassment and confusion. Before I could ask anything, Shoto moved forward and lightly planted his lips on my cheeks, causing my cheeks to become more red.

I took a step back in confusion, almost bumping into the wall.Shoto lightly shook his head at me, asif nothing had just happened in the last 5 minutes. As if he hadn't just pressed his lips against my cheek.

Heturned around and made his way towards my door, not before lightly smacking my head with the book. I looked towards Shoto as he grabbed the handle of the door and slightly smiled towards me.

"Thank you, Nora."

Just as I was deciding to update more frequently, my WIFI turned off. Just my luck. For the next few weeks I wont be able to reply to messages, update frequently and write my book. I'M SORRY LMAO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736 29 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...
81K 2.6K 24
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž 32-๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ-๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
2.8K 122 33
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ” ๐ฟ๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ ๐‘”๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‹...
482K 15.4K 50
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...