LOVE

Ruby160196 tarafından

When I saw her in the MV with GD hyung,she put a spell on me.The spell of LOVE .Her charm is dangerous that y... Daha Fazla

♥️
Characters ❤
Glimpse of thier past
1
2
Those eyes
feels different
Fan boying
Blackpink in your area
who is that
whitsle to my heart
Monster Rookies
maybe a tiny crush
looking at you
Bonding
Brother
Group chat
slay like queens
laughs and silly acts
♥️
21
22
23
not an update 💕
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Author's note
Epilogue

33

523 23 10
Ruby160196 tarafından

J : Don't trouble others and keep your
    Pain and problems yourself

Jennie whisper to herself as she looking at her reflection in the mirror.She wiped her tear and smile to herself .

J: Fighting

She do a fighting action to her reflection.From that day her secret keeper is herself.She kept her all miseries in her .

   Each day made Jennie suffer even more, she faked a smile to her members .

Pinks moved out to new dorm were they have no other YG members .Girls was so happy, they jumped up and down .They explore thier new home .They are excited to live in thier own rooms .But one among them sign in relief.

" Now i can cry my heart out without fear of unnie witnessing it"

Jennie thought while staring to her room's door.

Js: hey jendeukie,are you there

Jisoo clicked her finger to bring her back from her trance.

J:huh, i mean yes unnie .i am so happy

Jennie smiled at jisoo and went to her room.Jisoo observe jennie's depressed aura but shrug off, because she thought Jennie will be in a bad mood .

    In BTS dorm Vmin is still in thier cold war . Other members are tensed by thier actions .They are most surprised by jimin's heat glare towards Taehyung.If looks could kill Taehyung will be dead now .Angel turned to demon when Taehyung took jennie's name.And about tae , he ignore jimin .

S: when will they stop acting like kids ,who fighting for thier favourite candy.

H: it's getting worse each day .

Jin: It's first time i am witnessing them being this much mad to each other

Rm: I didn't expect this from jimin.He is usually calm and sweet.But he just changed to someone new

Jk: I will support jimin in this, tae should know that Jennie is not his and he should stop claiming her

    With that jungkook stromed to his room .All others look eachother confused.

Rm: Now what happened to him

     All are confused why this makane line is acting wierd One is Angry bird , second one is annoyed,Another one is lovesick

Suddenly Rm whipped his head towards others ,

Rm: He called jen as Jennie

Jin:what are you trying to say,I didn't get you

Rm: Hyung , he called her Jennie instead of noona

S: This is getting more confusing and wierd

M: Jen

Mino shouted her name to catch her attention.She was walking to practice room with rosè.They both turned around .Jennie smiled waving at him.

J: why are you smiling so wide idiot

Rosè chuckled and leave after pinching jennie's cheek.

M: Jen Jen Jen , you know i missed you

He hugged her and ruffle her hair .Jennie pouted and start to fix her hair , Mino whispered sorry and fix her hair .

J: we always meet weekly Mino , why are you missing me

M: I am missing our icecream time .you moved to your own dorms

Mino sadly looked down .Jennie smiled and happy to get him as her bestfriend.

J: come on let's go , I am carving for icecream brought by your money

Jennie laughed when Mino rolled his eyes.But then he smiled widely .

"You are my bestfriend Mino , you make me smile.I don't want loose our friendship like i lost my friend during childhood"

Jennie become anxious that 'will he leave her side' .But to her surprise he answered her like reading her mind.

M: I will not leave you like her .You are important to me jen.you are like my family.

Jennie wiped a lone tear when he assured her even though she didn't voiced her inner turmoil.He wrapped his hand around her shoulder pulling her closer.Jennie smiled while leaning into his comfort.

" You always been with me from the start of my turning point .And you are important like my family "

She thought about it and smiled . He is her bestfriend. Like jisoo says he spoils Jennie by buying her all favourite food .

"You look so cute even when you are crying .i want to keep you in my embrace forever .Kiss you every now and then .My heart beats faster when you smile while showing your gummy .your smile, your eyes, your cheeks ,your lips aaarh that lips make me want to taste it .To kiss you like no tomorrow.But when you act cute with that guy my heart hurts , but it's ok love.I know one day , you will be with me .so i can see you whole day."

Taehyung thought while watching running man speacial episode with jensoo.

"All are whipped for you .The guys are concentrated only on you .why can't they just focus on other girls in the show .But i can't blame them.you are that kind "

He smiled looking at her in the screen.But his daydream got interapted when his phone ring.
He surprised to see jisoo's name .He took the phone .lisa was busy in some personal activities so he enquire about his jen from jisoo.

V: Hai noona

Js: Did you watch our running man episode

V: yes noona , it's so good .jenjen is so cute

Js: that's why i am overprotective towards her

V: we both are , mm noona ?

Js: tae ,you want to tell something

V: noona do you think jenjen will love me back

His sounded low .jisoo sign

Js: don't worry bro , now she so focused on her career.She will surely gonna fall for you , how can she ignore most handsome man in the world

Jisoo teased him.taehyung chuckled.

Js: tae, if you love her then you should have patience . Because something is stopping her from having a love life .till today she didn't even dated one guy .

V: not even one

V surprised and happy at same time.

Js: Not even one .so many , like so many keep on asking her for a date but she turn it down while saying sorry.

V: noona , do you have any idea about her neglance towards a love life

Js: don't know tae, but it is connected to her past life . Do you remember the day she shouted at you , that happend before with Mino oppa too .He try to know about the reason then she shouted at him .I think that reason is so deep to her.

V: will she ever notice my love

V look down at jennie's pic in his laptop screen .His voice cracked a little .

Js: don't worry tae. The result of patience will be sweet.Wait till the day she started to feel for you and open up about her insecurity to you .That day will come to you .As you Been loving her from years keep on loving her because that cute fluff ball is worth it .

V : Noona ,the day she open up to me will be the best day in my life

Js: If you become her love .Tae, i am telling you .She going to treat you like her baby .she will pour her all affection to spoil you .

V blushed .The thought of Jennie babying him giving him tingling feel .

Js: I know you are blushing .Now stop doing it .Man up Mr .Kim. Taehyung. you're gonna be jennie's man in future.Bye bro

V: Bye

He smiled dreaming his jenjen accepting him one day .He thought about the phrase that is enough to make him smile wide.

"Jennie's man "

              Two girls are hugging each other .Jennie wiped her tear and smiled at Lisa.

L: unnie, don't go .i will miss you

J: i want to go my Lili .it's important

L: Can i come with you , please .I can't without you

J: aww my baby sis crying , don't cry my Lili .that make me sad .

R: But wifey ,  why can't we all go together. my day won't start right if i don't see one of you

Rosè cryed and hug Jennie from behind.Jennie lovingly carresed her hair .Lisa and rosè crying like a babies and Jennie try to control her tears .She look at jisoo to see jisoo looking away from her.

J: unnie

Js: come back fast . You know i can't without you

J: i will call you all daily.so don't be sad my girls

L: yes my girlfriend

Js: she is my soulmate

R: move away , she is my wifeyyyyyy

Jennie laugh at the trio who is arguing who among them loves her more.

" Love you my girls , i am gonna miss you "

Jennie wiped her lone tear and went to pack her stuff.

Hey loves ♥️,

            Love you all for the support.

What do you think , where is Jennie going ?

  •VOTE
•COMMENT

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

305K 9K 55
"who knew that your current lover that you think is the one really isn't the one?" ever since the DNA era, taehyung's girlfriend irene has been actin...
294K 8.1K 30
➴Taennie AU in which, the criminal spots his love for the first time in a crowded ballroom. sharing more than just secret glances with her. ⤷ Romance...
111K 3.2K 46
Jennie Kim, She's Badass, Savage and the mixture of Cute and Sexy, she's got everything, She's rich, Popular, Talented and Pretty, in short she's per...
68.6K 3.4K 23
"How could I know that?" "Did you even think about me?" "He threated me!" "You could tell me!" When you find a secret that will change everything in...