The Richness & The Outsiders...

By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

♧We may lived on different parts of land but the only thing We share, is Ourselves♧ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ... More

"The Introduced"
Chapter One: "An Outsider Princess's Birthday"
Chapter Three: "An Outsider Princess's Day of Surprises and/or questions"

Chapter Two: "A Richness Day of No Success"

0 0 0
By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

His emerald green eyes were watching His people going about their live and walking to wherever they are going, He then looked down at the picture of His Aunt, Her Husband and Their Newborn Baby Girl before They died and The Baby Girl was lost.

"Cilan, are You alright?" His Blue Hair Triplet Brother Asked, He had a worried expression on His face.

"I've been...thinking" Cilan Said Softly.

"About?" His Brother Asked.

"Maybe, We should just give up, It's been 6 years and We still haven't find...Our lost Baby Cousin, who knows where She might be" Cilan Said.

"Don't give up hope, Cilan, We will find Her, I understand how upsetting this is to all of Us but, I'm sure that We will find Her and bring Her home" His Brother Said.

"That was My line, Cress, what was that about?" Cilan Asked which made Cress chuckled softly, but than everything stopped by a sound of a door creaked open, The Two Triplet Brothers turn their attention to their red head older Triplet Brother.

"I see your back, early Chili" Cilan Said but Chili was annoyed at Cilan's comment.

"Still no luck with Our long lost Baby Cousin, if We don't find Her soon than this cycle will just keep continued and things will just get worst for all of Us!" Chili Said, He took His hat off out of frustration and marched in His bedroom.

Both Cress and Cilan sigh at their Triplet brother's reaction, they can understand How Chili is feeling, this was also frustrating too but Both Cilan and Cress don't have the anger to show it and let their emotions get The best of them.

"I'll be on a walk for a minute, just need something to clear off My mind" Cilan Said and He started to walk out of the room.

While He was walking down the hallway, He just looked down at the ground with His head full of so many thoughts, it was hard for Him to even focus on one simple thought, but then It was interrupted by–

"This is so boring!" A familiar voice complained out loud.

"Ash! Be quiet! You little kid!" Another familiar voice yelled, Cilan smiled and rolled His eyes because He knows that Those Two voices must've belong to His close and best friends.

He then walked into the room, It was lady's wardrobe room, with a fully Makeup collection with a table, a huge mirrors along with many many dresses and outfits that are made for Rich people or guests.

Cilan turned His head to see Ash was sitting on a bench alone, while the girls are doing Their Makeup and Their Hair.

"If it's so boring that why did You even bothered to come over?" Another Friend's Voice Asked.

"That's because Bianca told Me that it was something more fun and exciting to watch, Dawn!" Ash Said.

"Did I really say that? Oops, My bad!" Bianca Said almost laughing at Her mistake, Ash was basically so annoyed at this point, He looked at Cilan and–

"Cilan, can You please help Me out or at least say something about this?" Ash Asked, Cilan smiled and looked at The Girls.

"Girls, can Ash please leave?" Cilan Asked.

"He had a right to leave, it's not like We are forcing Him or holding a sword up to His neck" Dawn Said while gently Brushing Iris's hair and just like that, Ash shot up from His seat.

"Thank God!" Ash Said and He quickly ran out of the room which made The Girls feel offended and made Cilan chuckled.

"What's up with Him?" Bianca Asked which everyone was basically speechless at this point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Ash managed to walked out of the palace without someone following Him, which was a big relief to Ash, He may be the prince, might be one of the most custest and handsomest young boys in the palace, He may have a lot of fan girls and was getting a lot of letters from a lot of princesses wanted to marry Him, Sometimes Ash wished that He wasn't a prince.

He climb over the big brick wall barrier and started to walk in the forest, as He heard the sound of nature, of birds chirping, hearing other animals noises and The howling of the wind, Ash truly did loved nature.

As He was walking through The Snowy woods, with snowflakes falling down softly and slowly, He looked up at the sky and then He leaned up against an big old Oak tree.

While watching the sky and daydream, out of the corner of His eye, He saw something before He could blink, something was thrown and hit the tree bark, Ash turn His attention towards it and saw that it was a dagger.

Ash was so closed to get hit by that dagger, Thankfully He moved His head slightly and The Dagger missed, Ash took a good look at The Dagger.

"A...dagger?" Ash Asked Himself outloud, something caught the corner of His eye again, He turn around and saw a young boy, purple hair, icy grey eyes, with a tan skin.

"D-Did You try to hit Me with that dagger?" Ash Asked.

"What the hell are You going here, rich boy?" Paul Asked.

"I'm just going on a walk, I don't mean to cause any trouble" Ash Said.

"Don't You wanna walk where You're from? The other side of Your territory" Paul Said.

"What's wrong with Me walking in this forest?" Ash Asked.

"Did You just really Asked Me that question? How pathetic and stupid, Can't believe that You're this obviously" Paul Said.

"What's wrong with You?" Ash Asked.

That triggered Paul...Ash shouldn't have said that...

"What's wrong with Me? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Paul Yelled and before anyone or Ash could blink, Paul pinned Ash to The Tree, Paul's gripped was very tight, it was managed to make Ash flinch at the pain.

"You're on Outsider's territory! Rich people like You shouldn't be here! Run little lost boy! Back where You came from, there is no royal status here, it's life or death!" Paul growled and pulled out His dagger and point the tip of the blade at Ash's neck.

Ash stayed Frozen.

"You see this? You see what kind of situation that You're in? I'm letting You have a chance here, Run little lost boy and go back to Your fancy little brats that You has as friends!" Paul Growled again but than–

"Paul?" A familiar voice called out, Paul turn His attention to His adopted brother, Sam.

Sam ran over but than stopped Once He saw Paul pinned Ash to the tree.

"Paul! Let Him go!" Sam Yelled.

"He is a rich kid, Sam, I need to teach Him a lesson for trespassing on Our territory" Paul Said.

"Paul, You know this is wrong and what would Reggie say about this? Plus, It's The Kid's birthday, don't ruin this now!" Sam Said.

Paul growled then looked at Ash.

"Paul, Let. Him. Go!" Sam Yelled and Paul let go of Ash and put His dagger away.

"Get out of here, rich boy, You have no business in My territory" Paul Said, He leaned up against the tree, with His arms crossed with an unassuming expression on His face.

"Will I get in trouble?" Ash Asked.

"Ho-Oh, Please! If one of Your Gaurds or anyone else's Gaurds saw Us with You, then Me and My brother will be the ones who'll be a great trouble" Paul Said.

"Paul is right, You honestly shouldn't be here, This isn't a place for Rich People like You, You have no idea How Our Territory works" Sam Said in a serious tone of voice, Ash was basically speechless at this point.

'Are outsiders always like this?'

"When You guys as Richness come across on Our Territory, it's an error of judgment..." Paul Said.

"But when it's Us, Outsiders, lock them up and throw away the key, or kill them without having no remorse" Paul Said.

"So, do Us a favor and read a book about Us, now. Let lost!" Paul Said, Ash nodded His head and He started to run back the way that He first came, As Ash was running back, He then turn His head and saw a huge frozen lake that was covered in ice along with three boys.

Stephan, Cameron and Barry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Dawn, Do You have any boyfriends yet or at least a prince?" Bianca Asked while doing Her makeup, putting blush on Her cheeks.

"Bianca, You do know that You would sometimes scare boys away because of Your 'overexcitment' You know that right?" Iris Asked.

"Hey! What's that suppose to mean?!" Bianca Asked.

"It means that You should calm down once in a while, You can't get all of the guys at once" Iris Said but Bianca put Her hands up in defense.

"Hey look, it wasn't My idea to set Up These dates with these random princes from each Kingdom for Me, It was My Daddy's idea" Bianca Said.

"Why does your dad are making all these set up dates with all of these princes?" Iris Asked.

"Because He wants Me be with someone who can Support Both of Our lives, But He also believes that He knows what's best for Me by finding Me a prince but, still is overprotective of Me and doesn't want Me to get hurt, also not being in contact with The Outsiders at all..." Bianca Said in a sad tone of voice.

"That doesn't make any sense, if Your dad is so overprotective of You than wouldn't He be agaisnt You getting married?" Iris Asked.

"That's the thing...but He said that He would want Me to marry a prince more than a filthy outsider..." Bianca Said.

"What?" Iris Asked in disbelief.

"But You know You do have a right to choose who You truly love, It's not Your Dad's choice" Dawn Said.

"Well, You're lucky that You don't have a dad like mine, trust me, you're better off" Bianca Said.

"I'm just saying that You're lucky that You even have a dad, My dad is dead..." Dawn Said.

"Are We serious bringing up some trauma here?" Iris Asked.

"Don't say that Iris, Remember when You finally told Me that You're adopted Father told You about Your Parents abandoned You when You were a baby?" Bianca Asked, Dawn's eyes wide open and Iris glared at Bianca.

"You promised!" Iris Cried and Bianca gasped realizing of what She had just said.

"Oops! I'm so sorry!" Bianca Said but than Dawn looked at Iris.

"How come You never told Me about this? Iris. The Two of Us were best friends ever since We were 5! We always tell each other every secret that We've never told anyone else besides The both of Us!" Dawn Said, Iris looked down in ashamed.

"I-I'm sorry for not telling You sooner...I just didn't expect for Bianca to have such a big mouth!" Iris Said.

"I said that I was sorry" Bianca Said.

"So, To answer Your question Bianca, I never had a boyfriend, never once and besides I am not interested of Boyfriend in the first place" Dawn Said but than—

"Oh man! I really thought that I would've gotten You to fall in love with Me" Chili Said standing in the door way with His arms cross.

"I rather be in love with an Outsider more than be in a relationship with You, Chili. You're aren't My type" Dawn Said.

"I don't blame You but whatever, Yo-low than" Chili Said and He walked out of the room.

"That is literally the most reason why I don't want anything to do with dating, freaking boys can be so childish all the times" Dawn Said and She grabbed the mascara.

"I heard that!" Cilan and His Brothers Yelled from another room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well...This is awkward" Cameron Said, putting His arms and His hands behind His back, holding His hands together and Slightly swinging left or right, like a child.

"Um...Are You lost?" Stephan Asked, He was unsure of what to say because He never saw a rich man on the Outsider's territory side before. He was a bit freaked out.

"Now I am, since another outsider kinda told Me to get lost because I was on The Outsider's territory" Ash Said.

"Well, That didn't surprised Me, Since You are actually trespassing on Our territory" Stephan Said.

"Well If that's the case, than I won't cause You guys any trouble, since You didn't kill Me, I was hoping that I can get to see the beauty of Nature" Ash explained.

"I honestly don't blame You, It is beautiful and is such a nice day out" Cameron Said with a smile while looking at the sky.

"Well, We were having a nice day before This amateur showed up" Barry Said with an attitude.

"Barry, Please be nice, We are better than This" Stephan Said while looking at Barry.

Barry was laying in front of the lake, resting His head on His hand, helping Him standing up with His weight.

"Oh really? To those bratty rich People?! Did You know what a couple of rich man did to Cameron?! They literally throw tomatoes at Him because He was just "too close" towards their territory, Cameron didn't do anything! He was just walking and minding His own business!" Barry Said, Stephan and Ash looked at Cameron who nodded His head, letting Them both know that Barry was telling the truth.

"And You want Us to give those rich people respect after everything They did to Us?" Barry Asked in disbelief, Which made Stephan to re-think of what He said to Ash.

Ash took a step forward.

"Well I can tell You that I am not one of those people, Both Me and My Mom, The Two of Us believed that You should be treated the same way as the rich, Me and My Mom wants to help" Ash Said.

"Oh really?" Stephan Asked sarcastically, not believing Ash of what He is saying.

"Is that true?" Cameron Asked but Barry looked at Cameron in annoyed.

"You're serious not believing Him, right?!" Barry Asked.

"But I'm telling the truth! Why don't I bring You back to My Palace and You can meet My Mom, She'll welcome You guys with an open arms" Ash Said.

"The only Opens arms that We will get is Those Gaurds grabbing Us and choking Us to death!" Stephan Said.

"Yeah, We don't believe anything You say" Barry Said.

Ash looked down, with a sad expression, Cameron felt bad and guilty by looking at the young prince.

"I was honestly hoping that We can be friends, I was looking for a friend, I never had any and a lot of kids were bully Me because I don't have a dad" Ash Said while His voice started to break into sadness.

Both Stephan and Barry looked at Ash, Ash didn't Noticed their stare, however Cameron did, He had tears in His eyes and He was touched of what Ash just said.

Cameron couldn't hold back anymore, He ran over and hugged Ash tightly.

"I FEEL YOUR PAIN BRO! I NEVED HAD A DAD IN MY LIFE, IT WAS ME, MY MUM AND MY 8 YEAR OLD BROTHER! IT WAS HARD! SO HARD!" Cameron Cried louldy, Ash gently hugged Him back, comforting Him.

Both Stephan and Barry just stood there, in confusion about this.

This was so much for Both Stephan and Barry to think about.

But in the end, They understand now.

"Since You said that You never had any friends, The Three of Us will become You're first ever friends!" Stephan Said with prideful attitude.

Ash had a big smile on His face, but than a 'click' sound, Everyone's attention was turn towards a certain person.

He had Dirty blond hair, Pale Grey eyes, with a dirty orange and black vest, with ripped up grey jeans with a black woodie hat.

The Kid had a Cameron in His hand, He looked at The Four Boys, than Looked away.

"This is a picture, I never seen before, interesting. I like it" He Said and He started to walk into the forest.

Ash tried to call out to Him, but was too late nor didn't bothered about The Kid was already in forest, so there was no point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Young Prince ended up going home since Stephan, Barry and Cameron needed to go to a close friend's birthday party, So Ash went back without getting caught or noticed, went up to His room, lay in His bed and thought about today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter Two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2K 54
This is the story of what happens after Ash wins the Masters Tournament. All our heroes attend a celebration in honor of the new Monarch. What will h...
1.9K 92 24
"There are Pokémon that wish to do good...and there are those who desire harm. The line between the two is often blurred and sometimes, it is only by...
4.5K 112 27
This book is part of a series. If you have not read the other books, then you won't understand what's going on here at ALL. Please go read 'Not Every...
958K 16.6K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...