๐™ผ๐šข ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ

By iluvvkentrell

"๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ". * DISCONTINUED * More

psa/face claims.
one.
two.
three.
four.
not an update.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight

thirty-five.

1.5K 25 1
By iluvvkentrell

OMNISCIENT.

"Bout to text her right now cause what type of shit is she on." Kayla said grabbing her phone.

"Bae what I tell you, stop tryna do all this fighting and arguing shit." Jaylen said snatching her phone out her hand.

"So if a nigga you coo with tryna fuck with me you wouldn't be mad?" She asked mugging him.

"That shit different you pregnant ion want you doing none of this shit while you holding my fucking baby chill out." He said and put her phone under the pillow.

"Alright Jaylen." She said lowly and got out of the bed and stomped in the bathroom locking the door.

He smacked his lips seeing how dramatic she was being. He then got up out the bed and walked to the bathroom door.

"Bae open the door." He said banging on the door and twisting the doorknob. He got no answer and kept banging on the door.

"What the fuck is you so mad for?"  He said still trying to open the door.

She finally opened the door and she leaned on the sink with her arms crossed and watery eyes.

"I know yo ass ain't crying." He said walking in the bathroom. She just stared at the wall while he lips quivered trying not to cry.

He smacked his lips and walked in front of her. "Baby why you crying?" He asked looking in her eyes as he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"Because I'm so mad that this bitch ivy going behind my back tryna mess with you and I can't do shit about it and you acting like everything is ok when it's not." She said dropping her arms and broke down crying.

"Man come here." He said pulling her into a hug. She put her arms around his stomach and cried on his shoulder.

"Stop allat crying." He pulled back and wiped her tears. She let go of him sniffing wiping her eyes.

"And everything is ok cause you ain't even gotta worrying about me tryna fuck with her back ion want  her ass I want you." He reassured her and put his hands back on her waist pulling her closer.

"I know but this shit don't feel right knowing someone I thought was my friend like my boyfriend." She sniffed and looked up at him.

"I know don't worry about allat you forever gone be my crybaby." He said smiling at her.

"Shut up it's these hormones." She chucked and hit his chest.

"Nah yo ass was a crybaby before you was pregnant." He side eyed her.

"Anyways can we go lay back down I'm tired." She said whining.

"Yeah come on." He said and they both walked back in his room.

He got back into bed while she took off her shorts then her bra so that she was only in a t-shirt and panties.

"Where my phone?" She asked getting in bed and got closer to him.

"Huh." He said putting his hand underneath the pillow grabbing her phone and handed it to her.

"Don't be on none of that shit bruh." He said as he watched her get on her phone.

"I'm not." She said getting on Instagram.

"I'm not playing." He said putting his hand underneath the blanket and rubbed her inner thigh.

"Okayyyyy." She yelled leaning forward on his chest.

"Gimme a kiss." He said looking down at her.

She looked up at him then kissed him and they slow kissed for a minute then she put her hand on his chest and pulled away pecking his lips.

They turned off the lights then laid down and cuddled while they watched Netflix. Sooner or later Kayla fell asleep in Jaylens arms leaving him up by himself. He adjusted her a little so he could get comfortable and get on his phone.

"Bae stop moving." She whined in her sleep as she felt him moving around.

"My bad baby." He said once he got comfortable with her still laying on him.

He was on his phone for like a hour then he turned it off and pulled the covers over them and went to sleep.

__________________________

The next day.

"Alright like I said when you get in there don't look at that girl and don't talk to her ass." Jaylen said to Kayla as they sat outside her job.

"So what you want me to just let her do whatever the fuck she want?" Kayla said looking at him.

"Nah if she say some smart shit to you you say something back I just don't want you starting nothing first." He said and swiped his hand under her chin.

"Aww look at you acting like my dad." She said laughing.

"Stop playing you know I'm daddy." He smiled licking his lips.

"Boy bye shut up." Kayla laughed.

"But for real though remember what I said." He said getting back serious.

"Alright I love you." She said putting her purse on her shoulder.

"I love you too gimme a kiss." He said grabbing her chin pulling her closer.

They did a short slow kiss then pecked each others lips as they pulled away.

"Have a good day." He said and smacked her butt as she got out the car.

"Thank you." She smiled at him then shut the door.

He watched her walk inside then he drove away. Kayla's mood instantly changed when she got inside, she said hi to a couple of people then made her way to the break room to clock in and put her stuff away. She clocked in then walked back to the front, she sat at the desk and got started on her work.

As she was filling out some papers she felt eyes on her, she turned around and it was ivy mugging her. She just shrugged and rolled her eyes then turned back around. She continued to fill out the paperwork and once she was done she got up so she can go put them in the file cabinet, as she was walking ivy bumped into her making the papers fall out her hand.

"Girl." Kayla said lowly and huffed as she bent over  and picked up the papers.

"Whatchu say?" Ivy said getting smart.

"Girl didn't nobody say nothing please move around." Kayla said standing up.

"Who is you talking to?" Ivy said and slapped the papers out of Kayla's hands and pushed her making her stumble a little.

Kayla scrunched up her face and instantly swung on ivy by grabbing her hair and swung her on the ground making the three people in the waiting room gasp. Kayla continually punched her in the face as she held onto her hair. Ivy scratched Kayla's face as she tried to stand up and hit back. As Kayla was beating her up  ivy kicked her in the thigh trying to kick her stomach.

"Bitch I know you didn't just try to kick my stomach." Kayla said getting angrier and started punching her even harder.

Kayla got her back on the ground and started upper cutting her and ivy started kicking her feet as she yelled for help. She continued to scream and that's when nurses heard and ran to the front to see them fighting.

"Hey stop get off." Nurse Linda said pulling Kayla off  ivy.

"This bitch crazy." Ivy yelled with a bloody nose as a nurse helped her up.

"Don't fuck with me again I've been waiting to beat yo ass every since you texted my boyfriend." Kayla  yelled as nurse Linda held her back.

"Come on let's go." Nurse Linda said leading Kayla to a empty room.

"What happened?" She asked Kayla once she closed the door.

"She pushed me then we just started fighting." Kayla said as she sat down in a chair and her leg bounced fast nonstop.

"I thought y'all was friends." Nurse Linda said shocked putting her hand on her hip.

"We was but -." Kayla started to say but she just busted out crying.

"Oh my God bruh can you please go get my phone so I can call my boyfriend?" She said holding her head back as she wiped her tears while her leg still bounced.

"Yeah baby I got you." Nurse Linda said feeling bad then walked out the room.

She left and got Kayla's phone and five minutes later she was back.

"Here you go baby." She said handing her the phone and stepped out the room.

Kayla sniffled and wiped her eyes as she FaceTimed Jaylen. The phone rung two times and he answered.

"Wassup baby." He said answering the phone with a blunt in his mouth.

"What happened why you crying." He scrunched up his face and sat up taking the blunt out his mouth as he seen her puffy eyes.

"Bae I just fought this bitch ivy I'm so fucking heated right now." She slightly yelled at the phone.

"Man what the fuck I tell yo hard headed ass man you don't fucking listen." He said smacking his lips getting mad.

"Bae it wasn't me, I was doing some paperwork and I got up to go put them away and she gone bump into me making the papers fall so I picked them up and  she smacked them out my hand then pushed me and I swung." She explained with a shaky voice as tears fell from her eyes.

"This dumb ass bitch." He smacked his lips. "Did you beat her ass?" He asked.

"Yes." She said sniffling wiping her eyes.

"Alright then stop fucking crying." He said shaking his head.

"Then she gone try to kick me in my stomach knowing I'm pregnant and I knocked her ass right back down." She said.

"Bruh what, is my baby alright?" He asked getting irritated.

"Yes it's ok she didn't hit my stomach." She said looking down rubbing her belly.

"Man I'm bout to come get you." He said standing up grabbing his keys.

"Ok text me when you get here." She said and hung up.

After they got off the phone she heard a knock on the door and nurse Linda walked in.

"Everything okay?" She asked closing the door behind her.

"Yeah I'm okay my boyfriend finna come pick me up." Kayla said.

"Ok we'll they sent her home and your also free to leave." Nurse Linda said.

"Ow." Kayla said holding her stomach as she felt a sharp pain when she stood up.

"Oh my you okay?" Nurse Linda asked rushing towards her putting her hand on Kayla back.

"No I just felt something in my stomach and it hurt." Kayla whined rubbing her belly.

"Did she hit your belly anywhere during the fight?" She asked Kayla with a worried look.

"No but she did try to kick me but she missed." Kayla said and winched when she felt the pain again.

"We'll sit down we're gonna do a checkup on the baby to make sure everything's okay." Nurse Linda said and Kayla nodded sitting down with a worried look.

She walked out the room and Kayla just sat down while her heart raced hoping nothing was wrong with her baby.

20 minutes later Linda came back with some ultrasound equipment.

"Ok baby lay back on the table for me." Linda said pulling out the ultrasound gel.

Kayla laid back and pulled her shirt up and then Linda started the ultrasound. As she was getting the ultrasound all she could think of what would Jaylen do if he found out something was wrong with the baby all because of her.

"Welp everything looks alright the baby was moving a little so that's could've just been what you felt it moving around."  Linda said taking the Doppler off Kayla's stomach and wiping her off.

"Phew oh my god thank you." Kayla said sitting up and pulled her shirt down.

They finished and Kayla got a text from Jaylen saying he was outside.

"Look at yo fucking face." Jaylen said looking at the scratch on her cheek when she got in the car.

"I know this shit hurt." She said rubbing the scratch a little.

"You straight, lemme see yo stomach." He said lifting up her shirt and placed his hand in the middle of her stomach and started rubbing it.

"Needa hurry up and drop this baby." He said looking at her and removed his hand.

"I know I can't wait." She smiled a little.

"Wanna go get something to eat?" He asked as he started to drive.

"Yeah I am kinda hungry." She said getting on her phone.

They got some zaxpys and they ate as he drove to her house and a couple minutes later they were there.

"So you not gone come in." Kayla frowned as they sat in her driveway.

"Nah baby I got some shit to handle." He said in a soft tone giving her eye contact.

"Oh my god." She whined about to cry.

"Imma come back around in a couple of hours to come get you." He said chuckling seeing her sad.

"Can I at least come with you?" She asked grabbing his arm and caressed it.

"Bae you gotta get some rest you been up all day." He said and rubbed her thigh when she let go of his arm.

"Ok." She said smacking her lips.

"Imma come back and get you ok?" He said and she nodded her head.

"C'mere gimme a hug." He chuckled pulling her into a hug.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he rubbed on her back and up and down her sides while hugging her. He pulled his head back and leaned back in for a kiss, they softly repeatedly pecked each other's lips then Jaylen stuck a little of his tongue in her mouth and they gently tongue kissed.

"I love you." He said when they stopped kissing.

"I love you too." She leaned forward smirking putting her hand under his shirt rubbing his chest.

"Shii whatchu on?" He returned the same smirk.

"You look good ion want you to leave." She said putting her fingers in the rim of his sweatpants.

"Bet you better be on this same shit when I come back." He said adjusting himself in his seat as he felt himself getting hard.

"I am." She said sitting back in her seat gathering her stuff so she can go in the house.

"Alright imma be back in a little bit." He said when she opened the car door.

"Ok." She said and got out then closed the door behind her.

She walked up to her house and dug in her purse for her house key, she found it unlocked the door then went in the house and Jaylen drove off when she got in.

"Why one of the nurses from yo job called saying you got into a fight." Her mom said when she got upstairs.

"I didn't it wasn't even like that." She said lying to her mom.

"So what it was just a argument or something?" Her mom asked with a confused look.

"Yeah it was just about some stupid stuff." She said walking to her room.

"Oh ok." Her mom said and walked back in her room.

Kayla got to her room and she threw her purse on her bed and hung her jacket in her closet. She took her pants off and got into bed then grabbed her phone so she could call Chy and Brook.

"Heyy bitch." Brook said answering.

"Hey." Chy said.

"So y'all won't believe what happened to me today at work." She said.

"Girl what?" Brook said.

"Right what tea do you have now?" Chy said laughing.

"I fought ivy at work." She said rolling her eyes.

"WHAT." Brook said shocked covering her mouth with her hands.

"Why what the fuck happened?" Chy said as shocked as Brook,

"She was just looking for trouble and smacked some papers out my hand then pushed me so I swung on her." Kayla explained.

"Hell nah she tripping we definitely gotta get a round with her cause why she tryna fight while you pregnant and shit." Brook said with a mug on her face.

"Right I want my ones with that bitch." Chy said.

She continued to tell them everything while they all sat on the phone and like a hour later they were done  talking on the phone.

Kayla got out of bed and walked to her bathroom she turned on the shower and let the water run while she tied up her hair. She finished putting on her bonnet then started to strip out of her clothes. She stepped in the shower and got under the water, she washed up did everything she needed to do then got out. She wrapped a towel around her body then went back into her room.

She walked over to her dresser and grabbed some panties and one of Jaylens t-shirts. She dried off put coco butter on her belly and the rest of her body then got dressed. Once she was finished she turned off her lights grabbed her phone and got back into bed. She was tired and got on Instagram and TikTok for a little bit then dozed off into a nap until Jaylen would come pick her up.

                  ________________________

Hours later.

Kayla was now over Jaylens house and they were both in his bed cuddling. He was on his back and she laid beside him on her side with one of her legs in between his as they were both on their phone.

"Bae I'm bored." She said and sat up and put her phone down.

"Shii whatchu wanna do." He said looking up from his phone.

"Ion know but I'm mad horny right now." She said getting on top on him straddling him.

"Shii say less." He smirked leaning up wrapping his arms around her waist and looked up at her.

"What JT say, and imma ride you like a rodeo." She said and pushed him back on his back then put her fingers in the rim of his shorts and held her other arm up and started acting like she was riding a horse moving her body back and forth with her tongue out.

"Yuhh." He said recording her as she kept going.

"I wanna fuck." She said and leaned forward putting her face in the crook of his neck when he put his phone down.

"Me too." He chuckled rubbing her butt.

She leaned up and went in for a kiss and as he kissed her back he put his hands inside her shorts. He held her tightly then flipped them over laying her on her back and him hovering over her. He began to kiss her cheek down to her neck. He lifted up her shirt and kissed down her stomach and continued on.

________________________

Phew this was a long chapter but I got it done. No more long waits for chapters I'm gonna try to get back on track.

Sooo what y'all think about the fight?👀

Her pregnancy hormones.😭

Love how Jaylen cares for the baby already.

Kayla been beating ass lately.😂

Lmk what y'all think.

Don't forget to vote.

Byeee until next time.💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.2K 36
' ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†'
324K 9.5K 55
ส™แด‡sแด› า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s แด€ส€แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€s, แด„แด€ษด'แด› sแด‡แด‡แด แด›แด แด…ส€แด€แดก แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษดแด‡s ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ - แด‹แด‡สœสŸแด€ษดษช
95.2K 3.2K 32
๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€... ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€?
557K 18.7K 39
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...