His saviours

By HarrysTiddiess

Dalton Smith a 18 year old High school graduate is faced with a dilemma. After his mother passed away in a ca... More

Introduction
Character aesthetics
Character information
Prologue
CHAPTER 1 ( Meeting the boys)
CHAPTER 2 (The confrontation)
CHAPTER 3 (the truth)
CHAPTER 4 ( fun doesn't last forever)
CHAPTER 5 (kiss me)
CHAPTER 6 ( my one and only)
CHAPTER 7 (the music is too loud)
CHAPTER 8 (you're my my myyy lover)
CHAPTER 9 (the ride of my life)
CHAPTER 10 ( Forever?)
CHAPTER 11 (apparantly not?)
Chapter 12 ( here until the day I die)
Epilogue (swallow me whole)

Chapter 13 (kiss me like you miss me)

3K 94 7
By HarrysTiddiess

Dalton's P.O.V :

The moment I woke up I knew what had happened. I could feel it in my bones. I could feel the pain of my lower body. Tears started clouding my vision. What have I done? I cheated on the boys. They will never forgive me. How could I do something so cruel to them? I... Why god why me ? By this point I was crying and muffling my cries. My cries excited them. I don't want a repeat of what happened. I could not cheat on them again.

When they'll come to know about this they would never want me. I'm so disgusting what did they see in me in the first place? I was not white I was not straight. I was the epitome of imperfect. And all of the boys were perfect they were kind and caring and above all loving. The door opened to reveal Midge's brother with his disgusting smile " rise and shine darling. If you would've been cooperative than you would have enjoyed so much but don't worry we have all the time in the world. You father wants to turn you straight huh what a joke. I have convinced your father that I could turn you straight, we are leaving tomorrow and then I'll ravage you. I will fuck you untill you couldn't stand. And you will enjoy it too don't worry. You are going to be the perfect sex slave."

With that he slammed his mouth against mine pushing his disgusting tongue into my mouth. I struggled but to no use. I was tied to the bed, tears started streaming down my face. No I wanted to say but somehow my tongue refused to co-operate. I bit his lip hard to stop the incoming assault but to no avail. He began licking my tears " I love your tears." He said and brought my hand towards his raging hard on " it turns on".

He began to unbuckle my belt and the door burst open. Ace swaggered in and pinned the bastard to the ground. I could react fast enough. What. The. Fuck. Is. Happening. But I was really grateful tho. I couldn't make sense of the situation. " Hey missed us?" Sam said with a wink and I burst into tears for the umpteenth time. Avery untied me from the bed and I jumped into their arms with tears staining my face.

After some time I saw both the monsters who are sure to haunt my dreams for a long time being dragged away. Ace pulled me onto his arms and started walking out. I grabbed onto his shoulders for dear life. It felt so nice being able to be back in his arms surrounded by his familiar heat.  I refused to let go of him even to drive the car and at last let Sam drive the car

The whole ride back to home Ace continued whispering reassuring words into my ears and his mesmerizing voice lulled me to sleep. I was vaguely aware of someone carrying me and putting me on a bed. I felt arms around me, I felt warm and secure and finally slept.

By the time I woke up it was noon. I sat up on the bed and the memories were back, my skin crawled thinking about that fucker touching me, using me but I was so powerless, I felt so powerless. I sat there for god knows how long staring at the wall contemplating should I just rip the band aid off and tell the boys that I cheated or should I take this burden with me to the grave. I just jolted out of my stupor with a sharp knock on the door.

Sam pocked his head inside and gave me his signature grin " hey honeyboo, pancakes for breakfast available downstairs. I'm available on the menu if you want tho." He said with a over exaggerated wink. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Hey no fair atleast ask me to suck you off." He shouted and was wacked in the head by Prince, who was there for some reason. I chocked on my paste. "That's how you'll be choking on my dick." And with that he was off. I shook my head at Sam his ability to joke in these situations really baffles me.

After exiting the bathroom I saw Prince sitting on my bed. "Hey babe feeling better now?" He asked. I gave him a small nod. "Okay remember if you want to talk me and the boys are always here for you. Now let's feed you." And with that I was dragged into the kitchen where I had amazing pancakes with all the boys hovering over me like some mama bird bullshit.

"Let's watch a movie together." I suggested. Everyone was quick to agree and we sat together on the sofa.

"We should totally watch finding Nemo I mean who doesn't want to watch that." Aashish suggested. " Nu uh we are watching toh story I mean one of the greatest creation of pixar. "Sam practically shouted "Um excuse you finding Nemo has Dory in it do you really need more convincing." Aashish said with a offended look. "Well toy story has woody so I mean end of debate." Sam replied. Ace entered into the battle field "we can always watch the lion king I mean." He suggested.

All of the boys nodded thier agreement and we began our movie date. "Mufasa you sexy beast why the fuck did you die. When will it stop being so goddamn sad." Sam sobbed well we all are teary eyed but Sam being Sam cried like a baby throughout the death scene of mufasa.

Ace leaned in to whisper something in my ear but I flinched due to the sudden proximity and Ace immediately noticed. I opened my mouth to explain but he shushed me with a finger on my lips. " You owe no one a explanation. Talk to us at your comfort not at our request. Okay?" He asked.

"Yes" I whispered tears coating my eyes. How could I chear on Ace the most understanding man I've ever come across. How could I cheat on all of these guys? I'm sick and tired of being in this body. Why do I always fuck everything up?

I bolted out of the room and ran to my room and directly went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped under it clothes and all. Sitting on the floor of the bathroom I began contemplating my choices.

"Hey baby can I come in?" Ace's soothing voice came through the shower. I didn't want him to see me like this tears streaming down my face. I felt vulnerable, so very fragile. I shook my head although I knew he couldn't see me. My voice felt clogged and I felt like drowing in the ocean of my own thoughts.

"Baby I'm coming inside okay. Don't fret whatever you are feeling I want you to know that I'll love you through you trauma, I'll love you through your sunshine. I'll love you through hell." Ace picked me up and I still get shocked how he could make it look so easy like I wasn't some giant standing at over 6 feet.

"Baby you have to change. Are you comfortable with me changing you?" Ace asked abd I nodded in response. "Verbal confirmation baby." He insisted. "Yes" I reassured. He began undressing and redressing me all the while looking at my body with utmost devotion like I wasn't some damaged good. I did wonders to my body.

"I - I want to talk to you. All of you" my voice came out chocked heavier than I would've liked. I decided to tall them everything it doesn't matter if they throw me away. I will never be able to live myself with a lie like this.

"Okay babe I told them to gather 30 . Is that fine?" He asked firing off text after text. "Yes" although it gave me less time to prepare but maybe it's for the best. Sooner this is all over the better. I could see the beginning if the formation of a gaping hole in my chest. "Would you like to cuddle till then baby they'll come here." Ace asked giving me one of his devastating ly beautiful grins. I nodded and i thought to myself maybe thus is the last time I'll be able to do this. Avery came inside the room and hugged me out of nowhere.

"Everything okay Av?" I said before Ace could. "Yeah wanted affection. " He murmured into my chest. The three of us laid there blissful ignorance till all the boys entered my room exactly 30 min later. Here goes nothing.

"I cheated on you all." I blurted out. There was a dead silence in the room. "What the fuck-" Ace raised a hand to stop whatever Sam was about to say. "Come on, tell us what exactly happened we'll try to be as understanding as possible baby." Ace said but the strain in his smile was as visible as day.

"When I was kidnapped. I had sex with the both of them. I didn't want to promise but I just couldn't stop them they drugged me I'm so sorry. I understand if you want to throw me away. I can't digest the fact that I betrayed you. I just can't. " I sobbed into my hands and then I was pulled into several crashing hugs by all of the boys. They were hugging me all of them.

I looked up at them tears streaming down everyone's face "I don't understand aren't you gonna throw me out?" I asked confused. "You idiot, why would we throw you out we all love you and I want to fuck the guy up who dared to touch you without your consent but baby it was never your fault remember that okay. Never feel guilty for other's actions. We will heal baby, all of us together. And till then if you prefer we don't touch you we won't." Ace comforted.

My shoulders felt lighter I felt like a huge burden have been lifted from my shoulders. We stayed like that all of us cocooned in each other for quite sometime and that was perhaps the first time I understood the meaning of home. I understood that these guys were my saviours."

------------×-------------
Hey guys✨✨
Missed me?
Okay so I had my finals these last few weeks which ended yesterday.
So freaking relieved 🌻
So this is probably the last chapter.😚
I know sad right? 🥲
I'll upload a epilogue.
Do y'all want extra episode with smut ?
Thank you for giving my book support and love this was my first ever writing experience and you'll made it special thank you all 💓💓💓
Anyways take care  love you all 💞💕❤️
~ S 🌺

Date - 22nd Feb 23
Word count - 1804 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 3.6K 26
[M x M x M +; with sprinkles of mature and unedited chapters. [Polyfidelity]] After venturing too far, Luca is captured and brought to Paradise. But...
437K 15.1K 20
[COMPLETED] When Fox shows up at The Centre (an institution for young men), drunk and spiraling out of control, he is greeted with flashing emergency...
221K 8.6K 21
[COMPLETED] Everyone wants what Pembroke has, good looks, fortune, and fame. But Pembroke feels like he's missing out on something; he has a hard tim...
58.6K 1.8K 72
Sebastian has been through a lot after realizing that he was gay. His parents took it in stride but his school and town were less than friendly about...