My Hero Academia : The Day Ev...

Autorstwa ChildOfBeast13

One day long ago in Qing Qing City, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time pas... Więcej

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : What It Takes to Be a Hero
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Start Line
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Hero Basic Training
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Encounter with the Unknown
Season 1 ( Finale ) Chapter 6 : All Might
Season 2 Chapter 1 : My Reason
Season 2 Chapter 3 : In Their Own Quirky Ways
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Battle On, Challengers!
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Rex vs. Bakugo
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Time to Pick Some Names
Season 2 Chapter 8 : Bizzare! Sir Nighteye Appears!
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A. Students
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Climax
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Mixed Signals
Season 2 Chapter 13 : Gear up for Final Exams
Season 2 Chapter 14 : Defeating the Number One Hero
Season 2 Chapter 15 (Finale) : Encounter
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Wild, Wild Pussycats
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Kota
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Alpha
Season 3 Chapter 4 : Roaring Upheaval
Season 3 Chapter 5 : What a Twist!
Season 3 Chapter 8 : All For One
Season 3 Chapter 7 : Symbol of Peace
Season 3 Chapter 8 : End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Season 3 Chapter 9 : Moving into Dorms
Season 3 Chapter 10 : Create those Ultimate Moves
Season 3 Chapter 11 : The Test
Season 3 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex VS Siren
Season 3 Chapter 13 : Rescue Exercises
Season 3 Chapter 14 : Our Brawl
Season 3 Chapter 15 : A Season for Encounters
Season 3 (Finale) Chapter 16 : Unrivaled
Season 4 Chapter 1 : Boy Meets...
Season 4 Chapter 2 : Fighting Fate
Season 4 Chapter 3 : An Unpleasant Talk
Season 4 Chapter 4 : GO!!
Season 4 Chapter 5 : Breach
Season 4 Chapter 6 : Lemillion
Season 4 Chapter 7 : Unforseen Hope
Season 4 Chapter 8 : Bright Future
Season 4 Chapter 9 : School Festival
Season 4 Chapter 10 : Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part
Season 4 Chapter 11 : Gold Tips Imperial
Season 4 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex vs. Gentle Criminal
Season 4 Chapter 13 : School Festival Start!!
Season 4 Chapter 14 : Let it Flow! School Fesitval!
Season 4 Chapter 15 : Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Season 4 (Finale) Chapter 16 : His Start
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 1
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 2
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 3
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 4
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 5
Season 5 Chapter 1 : Clash! Class A vs. Class B!
Season 5 Chapter 2 : That Which Is Inherited
Season 5 Chapter 3 : Amalgamation
Season 5 Chapter 4 : Merry Christmas
Season 5 Chapter 5: My Villain Academia

Season 2 Chapter 2 : Roaring Sports Festival

762 20 3
Autorstwa ChildOfBeast13

The school day was now over and everyone was about to leave U.A. and go back home, but students from other courses in U.A. were blocking 1-A's door.

Uraraka : Wh... Wh-What's going on?

Iida : What business do you have with Class A?

Mineta : We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?

Bakugo : Scouting out the enemy, small fry. We're the ones who made it out of the villains attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival. There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!

Iida : Stop calling people "extras" just because you don't know them!

??? : I came to see what the famous Class A was like. 

A boy with purple hair then walks out of the crowd of students and makes his way up to the classroom door.

Purple Haired Boy : But you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this? Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out.

Bakugo then narrows his eyebrows at the purple haired boy while everyone seemed shocked while the purple haired boy continued speaking.

Purple Haired Boy : Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war.

The purple haired boy and Bakugo then stare each other down when the students then hear a voice shouting at the Class A students.

??? : Hey, hey, hey! I'm from Class B next door. I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself! If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!

Bakugo ignores the silver haired boy and walks out of the class.

Silver Haired Boy : *irritated* You ignorin' me, bastard?!

Kirishima : Wait a minute, Bakugo! What are you gonna do about all this? It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!

Bakugo : *stops walking* It doesn't matter. 

Kirishima : Huh?!

Bakugo : It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top.

Bakugo then walks away from the scene.

Kirishima : That's so simple and manly!

Kaminari : Huh?

Tokoyami : The top, huh? There is truth in that. 

Kaminari : Hang on, don't be tricked. He just made more pointless enemies!

Mineta : That's right. We'll just be at a disadvantage at the sports festival!

Jiro : *to Rex* Well, what do you think about Bakugo's little statement?

Rex : He's right. If people want to hate you, you can't stop them. But it's not going to stop you from reaching the top. But did he have to bring the rest of us down with him...?

Yaoyorozu and Jiro chuckle at Rex's answer as the three walk out of the classroom and began to head to the entrance. 

The U.A. sports festival is in two weeks. It'll be broadcast live on TV, too. There's no doubt that those who do well have a much better chance of becoming pro heroes. 

The students of U.A. won't know what events they'll be participating in until the day of the festival. But that hasn't stopped them from getting ready.

====================================================================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

The two weeks that students had to prepare for the festival went by in a flash as it was now finally the day of the sports festival. Currently, the students were sitting in the waiting room while wearing their gym uniforms.

Ashido : Man... I wanted to wear my costume.

Ojiro : To keep everything fair, we can't.

Rex : I wonder what the first round's gonna be...

Tokoyami : No matter what comes, we have no choice but to deal with it.

Iida then walks into the room to tell everyone that they were going out soon.

Iida : Everyone, are you ready? We will be entering soon!

Todoroki : Midoriya.

Midoriya then hears footsteps and turns his head to see that Todoroki was walking up to him.

Midoriya : Todoroki? What is it?

Todoroki : Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you.

Midoriya : Huh? Y-Yeah... 

Todoroki : But... All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you.

Kaminari : Oh? Is the best in the class making a declaration of war?

Kirishima then stands up from his chair and tries to break up the situation.

Kirishima : Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we're about to start!

Todoroki : We're not here to play at being friends. So what does it matter?

Todoroki then walks away from Midoriya, but stops when the current wielder of One For All spoke up.

Midoriya : Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me and Rex, but of course you're better than me. I think you're more capable than most people... Looking at it objectively...

Kirishima : Midoriya, you probably shouldn't talk so negatively...

Midoriya : But everyone-- The students from the other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got! I can't afford to fall behind. I'll be going for it with everything I have, too.

Todoroki : Yeah.

Midoriya and Todorki then have a stare down as everyone could feel the pressure coming from them both. Bakugo, however, just stares at the two a bit irritated as he clicks his tongue. 

================================================================================================================

The scene changes to the arena where the audience was sitting and waiting for the sports festival to officially begin. The large screen in the arena then turns on and reveals Present Mic, the announcer for this year's sports festival.

Present Mic : *through speakers* Hey! Pay attention, audience! Swarm, mass media! This year's high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the U.A. sports festival, is about to begin! Everybody?! Are you ready?! It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!

From the tunnel, the Class A students walk out and were all fired up for the event.

Present Mic : The U.A. Sports Festival! The huge battle where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyway, these are the guys, right? The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Hero Course, Class 1-A, right?!

The crowd starts to cheer as the Class A students began to feel nervous from all the people in the arena but some of them were getting even more excited for the festival.

Jiro : There's a lot of people here. How are we supposed to do this with all these people watching us? I'm getting nervous! Aren't you, Rex?

Rex : Nope, I'm just getting even more into it.

Present Mic : *through speakers* They haven't been getting as much airtime, but this class is also full of talent! Hero Course, Class 1-B!

Present Mic : *through speakers* Next up, general studies Classes C, D, and E!

Present Mic : *through speakers* Support course, Classes F, G, and H are here, too! 

Present Mic : *through speakers* And business course, Classes I, J, and K! All of U.A.'s first years are here now!

After all the first years from the different courses appeared in the stadium, they all lined up as the R-Rated Hero: Midnight stepped up on a small stage.

Midnight : Time for the player pledge!

Kirishima : What is Ms. Midnight wearing?

Kaminari : That's an R-Rated Hero for you. 

Tokoyami : Is it okay for her to be at a high school even thought she's R-Rated?

Mineta : *thumbs up* Yes!

Midnight : Quiet, everyone! Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!

Bakugo then walks up to the stage as everyone looks at their classmate surprised that he was going to represent the students.

Midoriya : What? It's Kacchan?

Sero : That guy did finish first in the entrance exam. 

Female General Studies Student : *sighs irritated* In the hero course.

Midoriya : R-Right.

Rex : It's obvious she hates us.

Kaminari : And it's all Bakugo's fault. 

Bakugo then walked up to the stage as everyone waits for him to speak.

Bakugo : I pledge-- That I'll be number one. 

Class 1-A : ( I knew he'd do that! )

The rest of the U.A. students then start to boo at Bakugo who didn't seem to care as Iida goes up to Bakugo to scold him.

Iida : Why are you doing something so disgraceful?!

Bakugo : At least become a nice bouncy step for me to jump off of.

Bakugo then gets off the stage and walks back over to his class as the rest of the students continued to boo at him and the rest of Class A.

Midnight : Now, let's get started right away. The first game is what you'd call a qualifier! Every year, many drink their tears here! Now here is the fateful first game! 

A screen then appears behind of Midnight as it began to randomize the different games of the sports festival before it finally landed on one of the games.

Rex : An obstacle course race?

Midnight : All 11 classes will participate in this race. The course will be the outer circumstance of this stadium about four kilometers! Our school's selling point if freedom! *licks lips* As long as you stay on the course, it doesn't matter what you do! Now everyone, take your place.

All the students then go over to the entrance as they were waiting for the race to start. The final green light then finally fades as the Midnight started to race.

Midnight : Start!

As soon as the race started, all the students then run straight into the entrance, however, since the entrance was too small to fit all of them, all the students clogged up the entrance and were being squished together.

Rex : This like the media panic all over again!

Rex then realizes that the second that the race had started, that it was already an opportunity for some of the students to be taken out of the race.

Rex : ( Wait, a minute. If the entrance is this clogged up, then that means this is the easiest way to get eliminated from the race. )

Suddenly, an icy mist appears inside of the entrance tunnel and goes through the entire tunnel as it freezes almost all of the students inside of the tunnel. The culprit was soon revealed to be Todoroki, who jumped out of the tunnel and runs forwards while freezing the ground beneath him.

Todoroki : Sorry, but... I'm taking the lead.

Out from the tunnel, soon emerges the students from Class 1-A who were able to avoid Todoroki's ice trap and boosted themselves over the ice with their Quirks.

Yaoyorozu : Naive, Todoroki!

Bakugo : I won't let you get away that easily! You half-and-half bastard!

Ojiro : You got me with that once. You won't get me again!

Ashido : Woah, that was close!

Midoriya and Mineta who were in the back then come out of the tunnel was they were both struggling to keep their balance on the ice. Midoriya then looks around and notices that Rex was nowhere to be found.

Midoriya : Where's Rex? Did he go on ahead?

Mineta : I don't think so. I think he might have gotten caught in Todoroki's ice!

Suddenly, both Mineta and Midoriya then start to hear the sound of an engine revving coming from somewhere nearby. The two then look behind of them and notice that the sound was coming from the tunnel as an orange blur passes by them both.

It was then revealed that Rex had also evaded Todoroki's ice trap as he was riding forwards on a orange hover motor bike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Mic : Machine Name : Rex Ride! This machine is an orange hover motorbike that Rex can form out of his lower legs! The vehicle can drive over any terrain and can go over 200 mph! Even though it doesn't have any wheels, Rex can drive it up curves and loops!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki then looks back and sees that most of his classmates were able to evade his first move.

Todoroki : Most people outside of Class A were able to dodge that than I expected...

Todoroki then feels a presence behind of him and see that it was Mineta who was using the balls on top of his head to maneuver across the ice as he was now above of Todoroki.

Mineta : I've outwitted you, Todoroki! How pathetic! Take this! My special attack! Grape--

As Minet was sent flying back by the figure that hit him, Rex then stops his machine to get a good look at what had hit Mineta.

Rex : Are those...

??? : Targets found. Lots!!

Everyone then stops running and see that the faux villains from the hero course entrance exam were on the obstacle course.

Present Mic : *through speakers* Obstacles have shown up suddenly! Starting with... the first barrier!

Present Mic : *through speakers* Robo Inferno!

Kaminari : Aren't those the zero-point villains from the entrance exam?

One of the zero point robots went to attack Todoroki as the U.A. student touched the ground and used his Quirk to freeze the ground.

Todoroki : If they went through all this trouble, I wish they would've prepared something better. Since my stupid old man is watching.

Todoroki then swing his hand at the robot and sends a huge ice wave towards the robot as he freezes it completely. He then runs underneath the frozen zero point robot as the other students follow after him.

Todoroki : I wouldn't if I were you. I froze them when they were unbalanced. 

The frozen robot then loses its balance and falls to the ground and on top of the other students.

Todoroki : They'll fall over.

Present Mic : *through speakers* Todoroki from Class 1-A! He attacked and defended in one hit! how elegant! Amazing! He's the first one through! It's you know, practically unfair!

Aizawa : *through speakers* His actions are logical and rational. 

Rex then looks at the robots and soon smiles as he sees that this wasn't going to be any ordinary obstacle race and twists the handlebars of his bike, revving the engine.

Rex : Looks like things are about to get real good!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25.6K 476 25
In Qingqing City, An extraordinary child was born who radiated light. After that, reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe. No o...
11.8K 360 12
"This world is always, "Quirk this, Quirk that. " That needs to be fixed." Throughout history, more and more quirks are coming. and until then, the q...
20.5K 371 35
The world expirenced an incredible phenomenon that resulted in 80% of the population having superpowers known as Quirks, unfortunately a tragic event...
109K 3.3K 75
In a world where 80% of the population have extraordinary abilities known as quirks an occupation was made for those who wanted to be something more...