š•šˆš‘šˆšƒš„š’š‚š„šš“š“ || gen...

By elyioo

"š“šØ š›šž šÆš¢š«š¢ššžš¬šœšžš§š­ ššš§š š­šØ š›šž š”ššš©š©š² ššš«šž š›šØš­š” š­šžš«š¦š¬ š®š¬šžš š¢š§ šš¢šŸ... More

šˆš§šŸšØ šššš šž | Introduction
š–š”šžš§ š²šØš® šœšØš¦š©š„š¢š¦šžš§š­ š­š”šžš¦ | Headcanon
šŒš² š…šØš«šžš¬š­ š‘ššš§š šžš« | Tighnari
šŒšØšÆš¢šž šš¢š š”š­ | Headcanon
š€š„š°ššš²š¬ | Tighnari
š€š„š”ššš¢š­š”ššš¦ #1 | Headcanons
š’š¢š§šœšžš«šžš„š², š“š¢š š”š§ššš«š¢ | Headcanons
š’š¢šœš¤ | Tighnari
šˆš§ š“š«šØš®š›š„šž | Headcanon
š“šžš§ š“š”šØš®š¬ššš§š | Cyno
š…ššš„š„š¢š§š  šš„š¢š§šš„š² | Cyno
ššØš¬š­ššš„š š¢šš | Alhaitham
š’š­š«ššš§š šž | Cyno
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL | Headcanon
šŒš² š‹šššš² | Dehya
š…ššš­š®š¢ š‡ššš«š›š¢š§š šžš«? | Headcanon
š‡šØš° š“š”šžš² š’š”šØš° š€šŸšŸšžšœš­š¢šØš§ | Headcanon
š‚š”š«š¢š¬š­š¦ššš¬ | Headcanon
š’š®š¦šžš«š®'š¬ š’šžšœš«šžš­ š’ššš§š­šš
šš¢š«š­š”šššš² š’š©šžšœš¢ššš„ | Tighnari
The End

š‘šžšÆšžš§š šž | Scaramouche

6.6K 152 61
By elyioo

fanart by danijaci301 on twitter!

~~~~~~~~~~

Kaedehara gn reader x scaramouche angst

~~~~~~~~~~

"The first to betray me was a god, my creator... my mother."

"Valuing strength above all, she saw no worth in me, and I was discarded."

"The second was a human, my family... my lover."

"Y/n, am I doing this right?" A dark haired boy asks, watching you skillfully forge an iron sword.

You laugh, taking the hammer from his hand.

"Nope, not quite. You're hitting the iron too hard, here," You show him how to properly hammer and taper a sword. He listens and watches, taking mental notes for himself.

"Oh, so like this?" He hammers the sword with more care. You smile at his attempt to look like a professional.

"You're doing just fine for someone who's just begun learning the arts of forging, Scara." You answer. "It's getting late now, come on." You gesture for him to follow.

He looks at you, wide-eyed. "W-what?" He says, stuttering.

"You're now a wanderer, correct? I bet you need a place to stay for the night. My family wouldn't mind, really." You reassure him, taking his hand.

He flinches, but allows you to take him to your abode.

"T-thank you..." The words only barely come out of his mouth.

"It's nothing, really. Friends should always be there for each other, should we not?" You chuckle, his confusion turning into a small smile.

You continue to chat for the rest of the night, eventually falling asleep a few hours before dawn.

Unknowingly, this became your everyday routine. Forging swords with Scaramouche, eating lunch near a Sakura tree with Scaramouche, and having multiple sleepovers with Scaramouche on repeat.

Soon, you two grew closer.

From hangouts to dates.

From hugs to kisses.

You loved each other, and knew you would both be together for the rest of your lives.

Right?

Right?

! Error !

Mistake in calculations

Memory revised.

Scaramouche laughs maniacally, then sighs with a smile.

"Consumed by fear, they saw me as an abomination."

"I need to go to Liyue, kuni." You say, afraid to look into his eyes. Feeling guilty was not an option.

"Oh? I've always wanted to go there. When?" He asks, an innocent smile spread across his face.

You stiffen up, remembering the deal you made with the shogun.

Knowing this conversation would go sideways, you take one last peaceful breath.

"Look, kuni," tears fight against your will, "there's no 'we' this time. I'm going alone. It's the only way to save my clan."

Clearly not having listened to your last sentence, which was half lie and half truth, he turns to try to figure out if you're being serious.

"Compared to what I've gone through, the pain will be brief."

"Look, Scara..." You gulp, "I'm leaving you.. for good. I love you but... I should have realized what all of this would do to you. I'm sorry."

"Look, Kunikuzushi, as your creator, I'll tell you the truth. You're not fit to be my puppet. You deserve way more than to be just that. Because of the way I programmed you, you won't remember this, but I want you to know that in the present and forever... I love you." 

To avoid changing your mind, you finally take a step.. then another... making your way for the door, and towards the port.

"I'm sorry." Ei opens a portal leading to her plane of Euthymia, not wanting to regret any more of what she's about to do.

"Humans, they can't be trusted, and the gods fill me with pure loathing."

(Before y/n left Scaramouche)

"Y/n, I have ordered you here not to be in the presence of the shogun, but in the presence of Raiden Ei herself." The puppet shogun says, its voice neutral. 

Scaramouche had already told you the truth about how a puppet had replaced the real shogunate and that it was Raiden Ei's plan, so it didn't really surprise or confuse you.

Without responding, or agreeing at all, the puppet opens a portal to the euthymia, where you could just barely make out the real shogunate sitting down.

You walk inside the plane, first noticing how depressing and miserable the place looks. How could a deity such as the Raiden Shogunate herself live here?

"Please, take a seat." She says, her voice calm. It reminded you a lot of Scara's, just more feminine.

"On the ground or?-"

"The air will make you levitate if you let it. I'll give you some time to adjust." She's straightforward, another characteristic similar to that of Scaramouche.

After falling down a few times, you finally sit in the air comfortably.

Ei clears her throat, "I apologize if I made you feel like this is some important business meeting. I'm just here to talk about Kunikuzushi."

You visibly pause at Scara's other name.

"How do you know that?" You ask, almost as if you were the one in power.

"Well, I happen to be a lot of things, Y/n Kaedehara. One of them is being Kuni's creator." You could tell her tone deepened at the word "creator".

"You mean his mother?"

"Please refrain from using that term. I don't deserve to be called such." She answers almost immediately.

After a moment of awkward silence, the deity decides to end it.

"I'm just here to tell you..." She pauses before finishing her statement, "To please let Kuni go. You may not be aware of your actions, but the more time you spend with him, the more it will hurt him when you become... powerless before your mortality."

You begin to grasp the main point of this meeting, yet struggle to understand.

She notices this quickly, "I just mean... he's still a young boy at heart. If you know him as much as I do, you likely already know what he'd do if he saw someone he truly cared about in an irreversible state."

Now, understanding what she meant, you know you can't deny what she's trying to say.

"He'll have his revenge." You answer.

"He'll have his revenge." She echoes.

"I will have my revenge."

Scaramouche laughs once more, both in pain and in absolute delight.

"Your era... is coming to an end."

~~~~~~~~~

sumeru fanfic story ?

scara 3.1 story where ?

maybe new story prologue ??

Okay but all jokes aside, I really do hope you enjoyed this chapter!

i know Scaramouche isn't from Sumeru, but because he is an important character in the Sumeru World Quest, I decided that he'll be one of the few exceptions :))

*busy weeks coming up, so i probably won't be posting much tho I'll try*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1K 34
ā ššˆšš˜ššž ššŠšš›ššŽ šš—šš˜šššš‘šš’šš—šš šš‹ššžšš ššŠ šš ššŽššŠšš™šš˜šš—; šš–ššŽššŠšš—šš šššš˜ šš‹šš›šš’šš—šš ššŠšš‹šš˜ššžšš ššššŽššŠšššš‘ ššŠšš—šš ššššŽššœšššš›ššžššŒšššš’šš˜šš—.āž While out in...
108K 2.9K 46
Me being the busy housewife I am make sure that my darling is getting sleep and his dietary needs are met. "y/n what are you doing?" "Nothing darli...
91.8K 1.5K 44
Cover credits to MiHoYo/Hoyoverse. I do not own the characters or the game, only the writing. Updates will come very, very slowly. Warnings: May con...
18.8K 977 22
*ā€¢.Āøā™” š”ø š•¤š•™š• š•£š•„, š•¤š•Øš•–š•–š•„ š•’š•Ÿš•• š•—š•š•¦š•—š•—š•Ŗ š•‚š•’š•§š•–š•™ š•—š•šš•” ā™”Āø.ā€¢* Y/N is an eremite whose heart has hardened to survive in the merciless de...