Mia and me: Downtime in Cento...

بواسطة LLMGaming

This is pretty much what it says on the tin if Mia had extra time in Centopia. These will all be under 200 wo... المزيد

Day 1: Unicorn charades
Day 2: Little lost, little elf
Day 3: CAN YOU SHUT UP!?Please
Day 4: What Are We To Her?
Day 5: What If: Mia Didn't Catch The Trumptis?
Day 6: Family Time On Rainbow Island
Day 7: A Saddle?
Day 8: A Flower Crown For A Sister
Day 9: So, You're A Language Nerd?
Day 10: The Elements Can Trust Her
Day 11: She Doesn't Know What I'm Saying
Day 13: That's Some Design Idea
Day 12: Flying? More Like Falling With Style
Day 15: We Can't Let Go
Day 16: That Thing Must Be Made Of Gold
Day 17: Fear
Day 18: The Flip Of A Coin
Day 19: How Did You Predict That?
Day 20: The Pan Songs
The Day: A Future

Day 14: You Don't Have To Protect Hom Anymore

167 5 1
بواسطة LLMGaming

“(You know Mi-Mi,)” Lyria looked towards Mia who was sitting on some grass next to her “(You don’t need to protect Onchao anymore. He’s grown up now.)”
Mia sadly smiled “Yeah I know. It’s just, I’m so used to keeping that guy from trouble. It’s kinda hard to not protect him, and well it’s makes me happy knowing I’m actually doing something for him.”
“(So you like protecting him. Can’t say I didn’t expect an answer like that,)” Lyria smiled at her basically her adopted child “(You two were really close when I was taken) ,” Mia could hear a hit of guilt in her voice. “(And from what he said you were like an older sister to him,)” she smirked “(A very overprotective one.)”
“HEY! I’m not THAT protective,” Mia crossed her arms and pouted “Ok maybe a little. But it’s my job. Well it was.”
“(No it is your job. How many times does Onchao follow you on adventures? Your job is protect him while doing your thing, but not in everyday life).”
“Hu. I never looked at it like that.”

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

22.2K 909 25
Once upon a time, before Sophie and Agatha, two students changed the school forever. Friends in Gavaldon, the Ever couldn't see anything but good in...
15.5K 532 54
"One day I won't be here, and I need somebody to carry on in my place." The Pride Lands is more than just one king or queen: there's been a long lin...
75.8K 4.6K 47
Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord.gg/bqHFeZBnWj She has a text channel for...
4.1K 8 2
When someone claiming to be her agent appears and starts helping to rebellion, Ahsoka is sent to track down this individual and discover who they are...