Reincarnated As Griseo In Dat...

By ShizuneMurasaki

["𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓪 ?"] Y/n is a norma... More

Disclaimer
Bio (Edited)
Prologue - Reincarnation
Rewrite Chapter 1 and 2
Chapter 1: Arrival and Origami (Rewrite)
Chapter 2: Origami Has A Little Sister?! (Rewrite)
Chapter 4: Controlled
Rewrite Notice
-------(Barrier)-------
A/n and Merry Christmas

Chapter 3: Bonding with Origami, Nightmare

3.9K 112 31
By ShizuneMurasaki

Make sure to read the last chapter to understand the storyline of this book. Also thanks for all the support I have been getting in this book so far.

You may make your theory on what will happen in future chapters.

Also, feel free to chat with me in discord: IceGotMelted#2632 or just dm me on Wattpad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italic: Thoughts.

Italic Bold: Speaking through coms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Origami Pov

I finished giving Shido his punishment after I did finish giving Shido's punishment I kicked him out of my house. I left him pretty much hurt and bruised. No one will hurt my little sister. After getting a hold of that puppet, he quickly ran away from me. I had to chase him down and give him punishment.

After I return home, I go towards my little sister. She then hugs me and I return the hug. I am still mad at Shido after giving Griseo trauma if someone breaks into the house. 

Griseo: Onee-chan is the bad guy gone?

Me: Yes, Griseo he's gone. I won't let him harm you anymore. 

Griseo: Thanks onee-chan... Can I sleep with you tonight, I am still scared. 

Me: Anything for my little sister. 

Because it is almost dinner, I go out of the bedroom and start making dinner. Griseo was clinging to me while I am cooking dinner. She looks adorable when sticking to me. After a while, I finish cooking dinner and bring the food to the dining room. We sit next to each other in the dining room. 

Griseo and Me: Thanks for the food.

We then started eating the food, I cooked some pasta since I didn't have time to cook complicated things because it was almost dinner. 

Me: Griseo, tomorrow I have some friends coming to my house. So behave alright.

Griseo: Is your "friend" that blue hair boy again?

Me: No, no it's my colleague from where I worked. They told me to stop working and spend more time with you. In other words, I resigned from my job, but they told me I could keep the equipment to protect me. 

Griseo: *sparkle in eye* Really? You are the best onee-chan. 

She then hugs me and I return the hug. She then releases the hug and starts eating again finishing the food.

Shido Pov

After somehow managing to escape Origami's wrath, I quickly contacted Kotori telling her that I got Yoshinon. 

Kotori: Good, now quickly Yoshino is at the central park. She is under assault by AST right now. Tohka is there trying to defend Yoshino. 

Me: Alright, I will be there as quickly as possible. 

I run towards the central park as fast as possible. When I got there, there is an energy sphere in the middle. Tohka tries her best to keep the AST away from that sphere.

Kotori: Yoshinon is in that sphere. 

Me: I will go in and save her.

Kotori: Wait brother, there must be another way. 

Me: There isn't, I will go in now and save her. 

I enter the sphere in the middle. When I enter the sphere I can feel the cold strike me. I keep on walking forward until I see Yoshino in the middle. 

Me: Yoshino? Are you okay?

Yoshino: S-Shido? Why are you here?

Me: Here look what I have. I got Yoshinon back, for you. 

Yoshino: Thank you Shido.

She puts Yoshinon back in her hand, and after that, she kisses me sealing her spirit away. Then the sphere faded away, when the sphere faded away the AST had already gone. The sky clears out. I gave her my jacket to cover her naked body.

Yoshino: I never see the sun before, everywhere I go it's always raining.

Me: Well, now you can see the sun.

Yoshinon: Yoshino doesn't know what to say. She is thankful for your help. 

Back to Griseo and Origami.

Griseo Pov

I am sitting with onee-chan while watching tv. She said that her colleague would be arriving soon. I sit on onee-chan lap happily while she gives me head pats. Soon enough door knocks are heard, onee-chan puts me off her lap and goes to open the door. 

Origami: Oh, you all arrived how long have you been standing here?

???: Oh, don't worry we just arrived. Just finished dealing with a spirit and decide to come by your house since we are passing by.

Origami: Then come in it's fine you all won't disturb me. 

 ???#2: Thank you Origami.

She then leads them into the house. I quickly hid behind the sofa only to be picked up by one of them. 

???#3: Oh, look who I found here.

???: Ah, I remember the spirit who appears in the park without damaging anything. 

I just tilted my head because I have no idea what they are talking about. Shen proceeds to hug me. 

???#2: Origami, you did a really good job in taking care of her. 

Origami: I did? 

???: Aight, put back Griseo down. Origami can we talk in private? ???#4 you can stay here and accompany Griseo while we talk with Origami. 

Origami: Sure

I then see oni-chan walk off to her room while ???#4 stays with me. She looks at me and smiles.

???#4: How about you show me some of your paintings Griseo? Origami told us that you paint a lot

Me: Sure thing. 

I then lead her to my room to show her the paintings I painted. When she sees the paints hung around my room she looks in awe. 

???#4: Wow, you painted all of this?

Me: Yes the paints refer to people's emotions if people with a new color that I don't have. It will get added color to my pallet if I don't have that color and once I get the color it will not runs out. 

???#4: So, yellow means happiness am I right?

Me: Yes, and I must say you have some exciting colors. 

???#4: Uhm... Thanks, I guess...

Meanwhile with Origami

Origami Pov.

Me: So what are you saying is that Griseo is a neutral spirit and she must be kept away from other spirits?

Ryouko Kusakabe: A neutral spirit is a spirit that doesn't have an angel at all. Like the name said, its sephira crystal is empty and pure. If she gets close to another spirit she can be influenced by them and gain the spirit's angel. 

Me: For example, if Griseo got close to a nightmare, will she be influenced by her and be able to use her ability?

AST member#2: Yes, You can get her out of the influence of the spirit but she WILL keep the ability.

Ryouko Kusakabe: So I suggest keeping your friend Shido away from her because we know that after he seals the spirit he brings them with him to live with him and the other spirit. if she

Me: I see thanks for warning me. 

Ryouko Kusakabe: Alright we need to go now it's nice to see you again Origami.

Me: Same here.

We then go out of my bedroom and head to the living room. AST member#4 comes out from Griseo's room while holding a painting. 

Me: Griseo did you paint that painting that my friend is carrying?

Griseo: Yeah, I did paint it. 

Me: Wow, you paint fast.

Griseo: I managed to finish painting around 8 last night.

Everyone there: WAIT WHAT?!

Griseo flinches after hearing that. I assume she is sensitive to loud noise. 

Ryouko Kusakabe: Anyways we be going now it's nice to meet you again Origami.

Me: Same here, bye.

The entire squad: Bye Origami, I'll see you next time.

After they leave, I close the door and then go back to watch the television with Griseo. She quickly jumps onto my lap. She then gets herself comfortable on my lap by leaning her back to me. We watched television until I looked down to see that she was asleep.

Me: She must be tired because of Shido. I will do anything to keep you away from those spirits.

I then turn off the tv, slowly stand up while carrying Griseo, turn off the living room lights, and head to my room. I place her on my bed and she quickly hugs the pillow. Before heading to bed I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth before heading to bed with my beloved little sister Griseo. After brushing my teeth I head back into my room and climb on the bed joining Griseo. I hug her and then fall asleep. I can feel Griseo snuggles with me in my sleep. 

Timeskip to morning. 

Griseo Pov

I wake up to see that I am sleeping with onee-chan in her bed while being hugged by her. I happily hug her back and kiss her forehead. It took me a while to get out of oni-chan's grasp. 

After I managed to get out of onee-chan's tight hug I got out of her room and headed to the living room. I sit down on the couch while thinking of something. I felt someone watching me from every direction. 

I keep looking around trying to find the one who watches me. I start trembling in fear because this is new to me. Soon a girl with a gothic dress appears from the ground.

???: Finally, I get to meet you [Artist]. You caught my interest. 

Me: W-Who is y-you? W-what do you want from me?

???: You will know my name soon. I want you [Artist], I will make you my sister.

Me: *trembling* Why...?

I suddenly feel weird, it's like I am being influenced by something.

???: Didn't your sister tell you? You are a neutral spirit which means any spirit like me can influence you

My eyes widen after hearing that, I hold my head in pain because the voices are getting too loud. Before she can do anything she got stabbed by an energy katana by onee-chan straight in the heart. She then turns back into a shadow. 

Onee-chan then quickly rush towards me while dropping her weapon and hugging me. I start tearing up after seeing onee-chan again. The voices in my head had gone away after onee-chan get rid of her. 

Origami: Are you okay Griseo?

Me: Yes, I am fine who was that girl?

Origami: Nightmare... She is a spirit like you, but the difference between her and you is that she kills people. 

Me: She said that I am a neutral spirit what does it means? *tilts head*

Origami: That means you can be influenced by other spirits. After getting influenced you can use their angel and keeps the ability of it.

Origami: But, I won't let them get close to you at all.

I just then hug onee-chan tightly after hearing that. She happily hugs me back comforting me. 

??? Pov

???: So, my clone fail to influence her huh? It doesn't matter at all, she will be mine soon. I will just have to wait until Monday.

I chuckle at this idea, I can wait to finally kill the first spirit. 

???: I can hit two birds with one stone when school begins again next Monday. Oh, Shido your power will be mine. 

Shido Pov

I was playing with Yoshinon and Yoshino until Kotori called me. So here I am right now in Fraxinus. Kotori and Reine have an update on [Artist] situation. 

Kotori: Shido, you remember [Artist] right?

Shido: Yep still clear as yesterday.

Kotori: Apparently, Reine found out about something and we also have a piece of bad news. Which one do you want to hear first?

Shido: Let's start with the bad news first.

Reine: The bad news is Nightmare has frequently been active lately. I have an assumption that she is targeting [Artist].

Shido: Why tho? 

Reine: Well this connects us with something that we found out about [Artist]. [Artist] is a neutral spirit.

Kotori: What does it mean Reine?

Reine: Well it means she can be influenced by any spirit when close. After getting influenced she will act like a bodyguard for the spirit as well as a companion to the spirit she got influenced by. She also can use the angel of the spirit she is influenced by and keep the ability of the angel. 

Shido: So, why does it connect with Nightmare? 

Kotori: She wants [Artist], as Reine explains it will be most likely why Nightmare wants her.

Shido: Any additional information?

Reine: Right now, [Artist] has a strong bond with Origami same with Origami with [Artist]. Because of that Origami has a strong will to protect her. To break the influence of other spirits, the person who has a really strong bond with them must be the one who makes her snap out of it. 

Kotori: We also found out that based on the angel that is influencing her [Artist] may change form. 

Shido: I see, so what do you want me to do?

Reine: I honestly don't know what to do anymore. Origami now hates you, meaning that you can't get close to her. 

Shido: *sigh* I will try to think of something.

Kotori: Good, now go spy Origami and [Artist. Alert us if you see Nightmare.

Origami Pov

After calming down Griseo from that, I decided to hang out with my little sister. I will bring her with me while taking a walk around the town. 

Me: Hey Griseo do you want to join me on a walk around town? 

Griseo: Yes, I want to join you onee-chan.

Me: Let's go then, stay close to me I don't want to lose you.

Griseo: Alright onee-chan. 

We then go out of the house, I lock the door and start walking away. The first thing to come to mind is to get breakfast since I didn't have time to prepare breakfast. 

Griseo: Where are we going onee-chan?

Me: We going to go to the cafe to get breakfast since I didn't cook breakfast earlier. 

Griseo: Alright onee-chan.

We then start walking towards the nearest cafe from us. While walking there I notice we are being watched from everywhere and Shido is following us. We enter the cafe and pick a table near the window. 

I see Shido watching us from across the street but I think he hasn't noticed it yet. Griseo decided to get pancakes. At the same time, I get bacon and eggs with sausages. The waiter then takes our order and leaves. I chose to chat with Griseo for a bit until the food comes. 

I then see Shido making his move by walking away in fear. I can still feel the same person watching us but from where? I then see another person walks into the cafe. She decided to sit right next to us.

She decided to order a slice of cake. Soon enough our food arrives, and Griseo starts to eat her food while I eat mine. While eating Griseo acts a bit strange which I just ignore for now, until I realize why she is acting strange. 

Me: If she is acting strange that means... How can I forget she is a neutral spirit and the person who sits beside our table is a spirit code name nightmare...

After realizing that I quickly paid for our food and luckily Griseo had finished her food. I bring her out of the cafe and walk away really fast. 

Griseo: Why are we walking so fast onee-chan?

Me: Remember the same person that appears in our house? That is the same person who is sitting next to our table. She told you that you are a neutral spirit right?

Griseo: Yes... She is coming after me isn't she onee-chan?

Me: Sadly yes she is trying to influence you that's why I need to get you away from her far and fast. 

I quickly contact my old commander when I am still in the AST. While trying to call her [Nightmare] decided to give chase. 

Ryouko Kusakabe (in-call): Origami why do you call me? I am in daily training you know.

Me (in-call): Well, I am sorry to interrupt you; Nightmare is chasing us right now. I brought Griseo with me since I can't leave her alone in my house. Who knows what she will do to her?

Ryouko Kusakabe (in-call): WHAT?! How did you encounter [Nightmare] Origami?

Me (in-call): Well we were eating at the cafe until she enters the cafe. Previously [Nightmare] already appear in my house trying to influence Griseo. Luckily I killed her, but it was only a clone. 

Ryouko Kusakabe (in-call): I see, we are coming. Try your best to stay away from her. Go to the park we will be there with Mana. 

Me (in-call): Alright, we will do our best to stall her. 

I hang up the call and quickly pick Griseo up. I start running towards the park while being chased by [Nightmare]. 

Shido: Origami over here, I can help you.

I ignored him and just keep running towards the park. As soon I arrive at the park, I see my AST squad along with Mana. 

Mana: Origami where's [Nightmare] as you said?

Me: She is chasing us from the shadows.

Mana: I see I will deal with her, you bring Griseo with you back to the base for temporary shelter.

Me: I understand. 

I walk over to the commander, and she greeted me. 

Ryouko Kusakabe: Aight Origami, hop in we will get you and Griseo to safety. The AST will give you protection due to bad things that will happen if the spirits get their hand on Griseo. 

Me: I see, let's get going then.  

Soon [Nightmare] launches her attack on Mana. The rest of my former squad mates go to help Mana while I and Griseo go away by helicopter. 

Shido Pov

I watched Origami and [Artist] getting on a helicopter trying to get away from [Nightmare]. I then see the AST trying to buy them some time to get away. Why do I have a feeling that I will see [Nightmare] again?

me: Kotori what do we do now?

Kotori: I will teleport you to Fraxinus now. From there we can discuss what is our next move.

I then get teleported to Fraxinus, when I am finished getting teleported I see Tohka and Yoshinon is also here.

Me: Kotori why Tohka and Yoshino is here? 

Kotori: I already explain to them about [Artist] and [Nightmare] situation, and they are willing to help.

Reine: The plan is to have them both influenced [Artist]. After getting influenced [Artist] will stick with them. Then you can seal her. 

Shido: Not a bad plan, but the thing is [Artist] is with Origami in the AST base. Most likely Origami will leave [Artist] at the base while she goes to school. 

Kotori: Then we will just need to wait for a perfect moment. 

Origami Pov

 I am still in the helicopter sitting while holding sleeping Griseo who got tired from running. 

Me: I hope the others are fine...

I look down towards Griseo to see that she is sleeping peacefully. I smile at this view, I will gladly protect her with my life even if I have to become into spirit or be in the darkness. 

--------------------------------------------------------

That's all for this chapter because I ran out of ideas for this chapter. For the new book, I am still working on the book cover since I have no idea what it going to look like. By the way, how's your day? 

Here is a little peek at the new book.

???: Do you think I will forgive you that easily? You took everything from me, now I will take everything that's mine back. 

Shido: Please, stop this madness ???. 

Well, that's all you are getting, this dialog can be in the beginning, middle, or end of the story. 

Words: 3230

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1.7K 12
Senti reincarnated in Date A Live, an unoriginal story of mine (it is maybe original). In which you follow the story of man reincarnated in the body...
22.3K 430 9
Everything she had was taken away just because of a stupid reason making a powerful soldier fight the spirits. One day, a being grant her the power t...
5.4K 173 60
This is a sequel to my other yyh fanfic book 'A Warm Compassion'. The Next Generation of Team Urameshi's family group. Please read that first before...
34.9K 791 30
A guy got reincarnated as Shinji Takamiya's sister after getting caught up in an explosion from a terrorist attack when he was walking around on his...