𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑠✞

By ajaleh_

Aliyah a single mother of two, has a on again off again relationship with her children's father, Aliyah and... More

Characters ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
Jᴜsᴛ ᴜs
Hᴏᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀ🏘/ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰᴜɴ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴜs
Wᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏ 🛝💦
Part two of fun dayఌ
A ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ ☕︎︎
Day 1 without the boysఌ
Day 2 without the boys♡︎
Day 3 with the boyఌ
Girls day💕
Maya's cookout ❀
ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ 𖧷
Prt.1 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎊
Prt.2 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎉
Everyone's social media post📸
Character backgrounds
Girls trip🏝🏖
Girls trip🏝🇮🇹pt.2 - spa and fancy dinner
Girls trip🏝🇮🇹- last day!
The twins arrival 📆
Christmas eve🎄pt.1
Father and son time 👨‍👦‍👦
Little character social media update 📸
New book alert ⚠️⚠️
Time alone together.
Time alone together prt.2
Back home.
Aliyah's day🎂
(Quick question)

Christmas day🎄

706 18 0
By ajaleh_

December 25th, Saturday, 6:00am , Aliyah's house

José pov:

Today is Christmas and me and Aliyah are up getting everything thing ready for the boys.

She's currently getting the breakfast ready, while I get all of our gifts organized.

The way me and Aliyah want to do this Christmas is by having the kids open a few of their gifts when they wake up and then once the party starts around 2pm everyone will all go around opening up more gifts.

——————
20 minutes later..
Aliyah got done with breakfast and a few seconds later we hear little footsteps from the stairs and I look up to see a sleepy Jayden coming down the stairs.

Jayden sees me and his mom in the living room and comes running towards us with a big smile on his face.

Jayden gives his mama a big hug and whispers good morning to her and then he comes over and hugs me and also greets me with a good morning as well.

Me and Aliyah both smile at how cheerful Jayden is this morning.

Aliyah- " merry Christmas bubba !do you want to eat breakfast now before opening up some of your gifts?"

Jayden- merry Christmas mama and daddy *in a soft tone " and yes please!" he says with a little more excitement in his tone.

Aliyah then leads us to the dining room where all the food is placed and she gets started on making Jayden's plate first.

While she's doing that I make my plate ahead of time and I sit next to Jayden.

Aliyah's pov:

While José and Jayden eat I go upstairs to go wake up my other little baby.

I'm very excited to see Leo's reaction since this is his first Christmas he's had.

We definitely went all out with the boys gifts, and along with just the whole house decorating.

I start walking up the stairs and I head into Leo's room and see that he's still knocked out in his crib.

Walking over to his crib I pick him up gently and start talking to him softly to get him to wake up in my arms.

A couple seconds and he start waking up, when he opens his eyes and looks at me he immediately give me a little toothy smile.

Leo has finally been teething and he now has three teeth. And It definitely was a little rocky in the beginning because his gums would hurt so we started buying teething rings to help.

While carrying Leo I head back downstairs and sit me and Leo down on the couch so that I can nurse him before we go and sit at the dining room.

As I get me and Leo situated I overhear José and Jayden's conversation about how excited Jayden is to open his presents and how he can't wait to see both of his nana's today.

Refocusing I lift the left side of my shirt up and help Leo latch on, once he's latched on I relax with him as he nurses.

——————-
A good 15 minutes later leo gets done nursing on both side so I made sure to burp him and then place him in his high chair.

I'm only gonna give Leo a few slices of fruits since he is full off of my breast milk.

While Leo eats his little cut up watermelon I go ahead and start making my plate and sitting down next to José and Jayden and join in on their conversation.

————————————
12:00pm

It's now the afternoon and we're all  dressed and ready m. I made sure to tidy up our house so that it's ready for our guest.

Jayden and Leo got to open some of their gifts and me and José made sure to snap a lot of photos so that we can post them later on.

We also made sure to call in on our family members letting them know all the information they needed about the party.

Aliyah's outfit:

Jose's outfit:

Jayden's outfit:

Leo's outfit:

Once we got done taking our family photos me and José started placing the foods we had prepared yesterday on the dining room table ahead of time.

2:34pm
Most of our guest have just now started arriving, mya, Jon, and the kids made it first then my parents and José parents.

And more friends and family have arrived and everyone just chatting with one another.

Mya's outfit:

Alia's outfit:

Lillyana's outfit:

Ahmar's outfit:

The twins outfits:

———————————————
3:30pm

By now all of our guest have arrived and me and José went around to greet everyone and we talked with lots of friends and family members.

We had lots of things going on all at once, in the living room we had Christmas movies playing while some sat and watched while others went in the dining area to chat with one another.

I was currently walking around with Leo in my arms as I walked around the house checking up on everyone.

José was with Jayden playing board games with all of Jayden's cousins.

I smile at them all having fun, then I head into the kitchen with Leo still in my arms.

As I walk into the kitchen I spot my mom and Jose's mother in the kitchen preparing the dessert's for the party.

I decided to join in with them so I sit Leo in his high chair and I place some of his baby puffs on his tray to eat.

Once I get Leo settled in I then start helping them out as we all make conversations with one another.
———————————-

7:30pm

All of our guest have settled into the living room after we all got done with dinner and the desserts.

Now it's time for everyone to open their gifts. So the way we have it set up is the kids will go first then all of the adults will then open theirs up.

First we had the babies and little kids open their presents from me and José.

I made sure to snap as many photos as I could. And for Leo's gifts we gave his little educational and sensory toys.
And for Jayden we gave him lots of games and cars and many more fun things that he likes.

Then it was Mya's kids turn so we let them open up the gifts we got for them.

———————————————————————————
9:00pm -
All of our guest have now lefts after receiving their gifts from us. So now me and José are tidying up while the boys are asleep in their rooms.

While tidying up we make small conversation, lately I've been thinking about putting Jayden into pre-k so that way he can be social with other kids his age.

So I've called into some preschool classes and I'll be taking a tour with Jayden next Thursday.

About and hour later we get done cleaning and José  leaves for the night.

I get myself together and head upstairs and change into my pajamas and before I go to sleep I check on the kids through their baby monitors.

Once I see that their both still asleep I lay down in my bed and call it a night.

————————————————————
Authors note ~ hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, Ik it might seemed rushed but I promise to make sure the next one is much better🫶🏾.

And don't forget if you liked this chapter make sure to vote💕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.1K 50
Selene has had enough of her baby daddy putting her down for having mental health issues. She finally gets the courage to leave him. For good. Vladla...
3.5K 193 31
Growing up in a strict religious household, Aaliyah Jackson knew she would have a rude awakening on her 18th birthday. Knowing so, she got job, two...
2.8K 118 17
Aliyah and Elias' is not quite over. Things have change, years have went by and well new people have came and old people has gone. Will they get toge...
1.6K 131 56
"I cannot tell you anything right now, but promise me, Mama Rica. Promise me you'll take care of him for me, now that I won't be here to." She took t...