Dare [Taehyung ff]

By BoxyTaehyung

Where it all started with a simple dare.... More

Chapter 1: The unlimited hate.
Chapter 2: Outing.
Chapter 3: Detention.
Chapter 4: A living hell.
Chapter 5: Gathering.
Chapter 6: "The" dare.
Chapter 7: Texting.
Chapter 8: Fighting.
Chapter 9: Back to home.
Chapter 10: Travel.
Chapter 11: The beginning of the mess.
Chapter 12: The settling.
Chapter 13: The morning.
Chapter 14: Feeling scared.
Chapter 15: Fear.
Chapter 16: Getting closer.
Chapter 17: The start...
Chapter 19: Trying to survive.
Chapter 20: Disappeared.
Chapter 21: A new meet.
Chapter 22: Explanations.
Chapter 23: Nostalgic.
Chapter 24: Message.
Chapter 25: Revelations.
Chapter 26: Pain.
Chapter 27: Dying internally.
Chapter 28: The dream.
Chapter 29: Again.
Chapter 30: The solution.
Chapter 31: The end.
A request

Chapter 18: Lost.

2.6K 171 28
By BoxyTaehyung

Y/n looked around only to see trees and nothing else "Jungkook...where are we?" As soon as she said that, the men looked around them only to get up slowly.

They looked at their surroundings and their heartbeat increased "The farmhouse wasn't safe, but this place doesn't seem either." Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook then thought of taking out his phone and turn on the flash to at least see if they could find their way back to their farmhouse.

Even though it was not safe there, but they could at least take their car and drive somewhere else, or even better, ask for some help from their neighbours.

The younger then pulled out his phone and played his fingers onto the screen before turning on the flash. A sigh of relief left their mouth and Y/n also got up from the ground before sticking herself to the mint haired guy's arm.

Slowly looking at their surroundings, nothing was clear. The trees seemed all dead, with a thick coat of lichens covering them. The ground was all slippery, muds were scattered everywhere, probably because it rained a few days ago.

They heard a few noises of squirrels from here and there, their feet getting in contact with the ground at each step, their heavy breathings of fear and tiredness and the wind but, except that,  nothing more. Everything else seemed like a dead silence.

"Shit!" Taehyung cursed when they noticed that their foot prints were not visible, at least with that they could find their way back to their farmhouse, but now it was not possible anymore.

Y/n soon said "Please, let's keep a little hope. I'm sure we'll find a way back to our home." Taehyung sighed and hummed before they could continue to explore around.

MEANWHILE

Y/m served the dinner to Y/f, as silence rang around them. After doing so, she also sat down and they started to dig into their food calmly.

The house seemed so dull and lifeless without Y/n, the only source of their happiness and this house was not there, with them, causing them to talk less and less day per day.

"Did she call you?" Y/f finally succeeded in muttering after gulping down the bite of steak he took a few seconds ago, but got only a no from his wife. "No, she didn't. The last time Taehyung texted me, while saying that they were doing all fine, was 2 days ago."

His shoulders fell down and he couldn't stop but to feel nervous "Is my baby bear fine?" He said and Y/m looked up at him before gripping his hand and giving a light reassuring squeeze.

"She is her father's baby bear, nothing will happen to her. And certainly not when Jungkook loves her more than a real brother could do and when Taehyung protects her from any kind of danger, as a shield, without any hesitation."

She smiled and he sighed again before nodding "Yes, I know that. This is why I'm less nervous than I should've." He shot a faint smile to his wife before they could continue to eat their dinner.

And after that, they went to sleep into their shared bedroom, as their day seemed so long and tiring.

TIME SKIP

"Fuck this!" Taehyung mumbled while kicking a stone which flew away. "Fuck this too!" He added while punching a tree. "Fuck this shit too!" This time he took Jungkook's phone and threw it onto the ground. "Fuck everything!!" He finally fell down after taking out all of his frustration on the things which came in his hands.

Y/n and the mint haired guy sighed when there were no more hopes left. Since 2 hours, they kept walking around, hoping to find a way to exit this jungle, but nothing happened.

The blue haired guy tried to keep his patience until now, but he couldn't anymore. The thought of having his younger sibling and Y/n with him, him being the oldest but also helpless, was killing him internally.

He had their responsibility but he couldn't even protect them properly. Now he was worried about their health and well being. From where will he bring water when they'll be thirsty? From where will he bring food when their stomach will growl and beg for food? From where will he bring a roof for them to sleep in a warm place?

His head was hung low, wanting to do nothing but to exit this trouble, making the youngers worried about him. They slowly crouched down by each side of him and Jungkook pat his tight.

"Hyung, don't worry for us." Taehyung looked up at him with an utter shock. The younger said those words as if he could read his mind. "We'll be fine, after all we are with you." He finished before Y/n could add.

"For now food, water and a place to keep us warm, doesn't matter because this is not what we need right now. We need you." He looked at her silently, listening to each words carefully. Everything that would come out from her mouth toward him, was more than meaningful to him.

"We need you to be strong for us and also yourself. If you are here then we can fight together, but if your aren't, then we might not survive." At the end, she shot a light reassuring smile, making the side of his lips rose up too.

He sighed before leaning back, on a tree "But still, I promised to eomma to keep you both safe." Soon the younger scoffed "You even promised her to not to be a pain in ass with Y/n, as if you kept it."

A giggle left Y/n's mouth before the blue haired guy too could chuckle at his brother's words. How much they both meant to him, this feeling was unmeasurable.

"For now, let's try to take some rest. Our tiredness is taking over our hunger and thirst, so i guess it's a good thing, at least for now." The mint haired guy said before sitting by Taehyung's left side then layed his head on his lap.

And Y/n also sighed out of tiredness before sitting by Taehyung's right side, her back against the tree, just like him. She was not going to lie, but she was really scared at this time.

Since she was thrown to the wall by her hair and by someone she doesn't know is a human or a certain power, she couldn't stop herself but to feel helpless and frightened.

It started just by a plan of cleaning a farm house, but who could know, that this would turn out to be them running away for their life from a so called....invisible power? A ghost? A spirit? A demon? Or just a hallucination...?

She shook her head continuously. No! This was surely not a hallucination, the way she was thrown to the wall, the way Jungkook was dragged onto the floor then bumped into the couch, the way Taehyung was pushed back from the window...It was surely not a hallucination.

For a while, now, she decided to forget everything and try to sleep, so she did. At least let's escape the reality, which seems too unreal, by going into our dreamlands.

------------------------------------------

Y/n frowned into her sleep when she felt like something or someone was tickling her forehead lightly. It was a feeling of someone's soft hands, caressing her skin which was cold by now because of the strong wind and the freezy temperature of this jungle.

Eyes still closed, she slowly regained her conciousness. She tried to imagine what could possibly touch her face like this? A monster? Another spirit? An invisible power? Or again a hallucination?

She was so scared to open her eyes, to face what could wait in front of her, because another feeling of a soft skin caressed her face, and now the feeling went toward her cheeks progressively.

Y/n's heart beat increased, thinking about the scene that is happening behind her closed eyes. Gathering her courage, she decided to open them, without flinching nor feeling scared.

She slowly lifted up her eyelids, only to meet another pair of deep, brown eyes. Quite similar to the one who reassured her lately. To the one who cared for her these last days. To the one who admired her secretly without she knowing it.

Even in the darkness of this deep jungle, where no hopes of surviving was spotted, those eyes were shining. "What happened...?" She whispered while looking at the blue haired guy who continued to admire her.

Since a while he was trying hard to sleep, but it seemed impossible with this jungle surrounding them, plus the worry of the youngers, about their health was making him even more concerned.

But then, at some point, he felt a weight on his right shoulder and it was Y/n, her head which fell onto his broad muscle, making him snap out and open his eyes.

And since this moment, he admired her continuously, for 10 mins straight. The urge to caress her face was tickling his hand, so he couldn't step back.

"Will you mind if I do something?" He whispered back, while she shivered as 100 of thoughts ran into her mind at this question. The man who hugged her out of sudden and kissed her cheeks out of nowhere, sorry but, this man could do anything.

She didn't know what he was going to do, but her inner voice told her to do so. This voice told her to let this go where it wanted to go, so she decided to let her inner thoughts lead her even if the consequences could be hard to face in the future.

Her body was craving something, making her feel like burning even in this cold weather. She slowly shook her head, showing that she was not going to take anything from him in a wrong way.

The next moment, she felt a pair of soft yet frozen lips, joined to her's pinkish and wet one, due to the continuous licking of it out of nervousness.

TBC❤️❤️.

Really sorry for the long wait, I hope that you loved this chapter.

I really appreciate your readings, votes and comments toward this book, it means a lot to me.

I'm lately quite stressed with my personal life and also my school life, so I might not update regularly and im really sorry for that.

I hope you understand me.

Thanks a lot, again, all of your comments gives warmth to my heart.

🥺❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 2.1K 31
That whistle, that night changed everything....
8.5K 163 13
Continue of punishment series Taehyung× jungkook,. We'll see the rest 😉
126K 7.1K 15
#TAEKOOKAU where CEO JEON is so bored with his monotonous life so he asked his PA Seokjin to bring him a "doll" to play with. Unfortunately, Jin foun...
2.1K 135 15
We're all a little bit mad, some of us just hide it better than others....