I want it all if you let me~...

By lizzie_olsens_

Elizabeth's cousin, Amber finally moved back to LA after living in the uk for a modeling job for over 6 years... More

characters and prologue.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Sorry
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapters twenty four
Chapter twenty five
No update
Chapter twenty six
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sorry
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Sorry
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The end

Chapter One.

4.3K 114 12
By lizzie_olsens_

Scarlett's POV-

"Lizzie, I heard your cousin is joining the cast!" I say as i pull her into a hug.

I had just finished getting my hair and make up done.

We are only filming one scene until the rest of the cast arrive next month,  but this scene only involves natasha, wanda and fury.

"Yeah! She arrives tonight, I'm going to pick her up as soon as we finish." She replied with her famous smile. "I haven't seen her much since she moved to england, every other Christmas and our weekly phone calls."

"
It will be amazing to have her back then." I say with a small smile before  we get ready to start filming.
——- the scene (actors will be named as their characters)

"Natasha, do you know why we're called to see fury?" Wanda asks as we walk into fury's office.

"Do I look like I know?" I spit out and walk over to one of the empty seats.

"Agent Romanoff, Miss maximoff thank you for joining me today." Fury says as he watches Wanda sit down.

"Nick, what is this about? I have a mission in less then 20 minutes." I tell him, even though he probably already knows.

"Fine, I'll get to the point. You may know or recognize the name Agent Sadie James?"

"The youngest Agent in over 20 years?" Wanda asks leaning forward excited, while I just roll my eyes.

I don't see why Agent James was so popular, yeah she's 23 got a degree in law and a medical agree while also be a fully trained agent and a good one.

"Yes, well she is going to be working close with the Avengers for a while so she is going to be staying at the tower. As you are the only other woman there I want you to make her feel comfortable as hopefully after her mission she will accept my other to join the avengers."

"What, this isn't high school. She's a grown woman she doesn't need a welcoming community."

"Agent romanoff, she is one of the best agents once she agrees to join the team,  the avengers will have the best agents in S.H.E.I.L.D." Fury replied as he stared at me. "So I want you to make her feel welcome."

"Okay whatever but I'm not doing any girly shit with her."

"Good you are both dismissed."

——————
Amber's pov-

I stare out of the plane window as it started to land.

What if I've made a mistake by coming back, I mean my life wasn't the best in London but at least I knew what to expect.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" The elderly woman I have sat next to the whole flight.

"I guess, I'm just a little anxious." I replied before thanking her for asking.

"First time in America?" I dot have a English accent but this was a flight from London stanstend airport to los angles airport.

"No I was raised here but I've lived in the us for 6 years and now I'm moving back it's like moving away all over, kind of."

"Well welcome home dear." She says taking my hand and giving it a squeeze.

"Thank you." I give her a small smile before letting her tell me about her family she's visiting.

/////
"Mama!" I exclaimed as I threw myself in my aunts arms.

She's raised me as her own child since I was nine and I started calling her mama when I was 14.

"Oh Ambie." She cried holding me tightly. "That's it you're back now and you are not moving across the world ever again."

I laugh as I pull back and kiss her cheek gently.

"Uh excuse me does your favorite sister/cousin not get a hug?" Lizzie says jokingly.

"Ashly's here?' I joke before being shoved.

"Fuck you"

"Elizabeth chase." Mama says with the 'don't fuck with me' voice.

"Sorry mom."

"Let's go get you settled into your new apartment, your brothers were building all your furniture yesterday for you." Liz says, wrapping her arm around my shoulders as the both lead me out of the airport and towards the car.

I don't want to jinx it but so far it's good to be home.

//
I'm currently sat in the middle of my bedroom floor, staring at all the boxes I still need to unpack.

Okay, I may or may not have not even started unpacking and I've been here for almost a month.

Yes I know that I should of atleast started unpacking, trust me my mom and Lizzie give me a lecture every time they visit.

But every single fucking time I go to start the process of unpacking I get distracted and do something else completely.

"Amber, Where are you?" I hear Lizzie call as my front door opens.

Great, another distraction that comes with another lecture.

I groan and allow myself to fall on my back, making me now layed in the middle of my bedroom.

Why did I even think it was a good idea to give her the spare key in the first place.

"Why are there boxes everywhere I thought you were unpacking yesterday- you haven't even done anything in here." She sighs as she walks into my room. "Get off the floor."

"I don't want to." Whine as she starts to pull me up onto my feet.

"Well you have to, we are unpacking today because if you answered you damn phone you would know that filming has been pushed to starting tomorrow."

"What?" I quickly grab my phone off my bed and see the unneeded amount of messages from Lizzie and one from the marvel team. "Fuck"

"All my suitcase clothes are dirty and I can't remember what box my clothes are in."

"That's why we are going to unpack today." She replied with a roll of her eyes, opening the nearest box. "Books, I'll start with the bookcase. Now pick a box and start with whatever in there."

This is going to be a long boring day.

"Cheer up, if we get a lot done we can order some lunch in."

Okay it's got a little better.

////////
Scarlet's pov-

"Mommy!" Rose screams as she runs into my bedroom where me and cosmo where watching a movie.

"Hey roro! Did you enjoy your day with granny?" I ask my clearly sugar high seven year old.

"Yeah! Granny said she had to go home before you told her off." She tells me, jumping off the bed and grabbing the dolls she brought in last night when she begged to sleep in my bed.

"Ofcouse she did." I sigh before helping cosmo off the bed so he could play wit his sister. "Are you excited to go back to school tomorrow?"

"Yeah! I get to see holly." She says with her smile that I can never get enough of.

Holly is her best friend at school, their teacher says that they refuse to leave each other's side while at school.

"Well it's almost bath and bed time, so why don't you go pick a story and a teddy and I will go put cosmo to bed and start the bath."

"Okay mommy.Night cosmo!" She gives her brother a kiss on the cheek before running off to her room.

"Time for bed baby boy." I sigh as I picked him up.

This past month has been amazing, I have loved being at home with my kids but I have to go back to work tomorrow.

But rose goes back to school and cosmo starts his first day at day care so it's not as bad as it used to be.

"Mommy!" Cosmo says as he lays against my chest as I walked to his room.

"Night night baby." I tell him, tucking him into his bed and gently kiss her forehead.

I turn on his night light before leaving and closing his door behind me.

Time to start a hyper 7 year olds bedtime routine.

—————
Not proof read
1334 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 14.9K 70
Y/N is a Major in the British Army on a long term posting to Fort Isaac in LA. After a visit to the park with her daughter Ava, a chance meeting with...
367K 13.7K 40
You're Lizzie's best friend who just booked a role in Infinity War alongside her. You're so excited because Marvel is your favourite franchise. Peopl...
371K 10.2K 48
Lizzie Olsen & Female Reader Book 1: Y/N is a 25 year old high school teacher in Florida who loves Marvel (duh), sharks, music and writing. When her...
31.5K 1.5K 48
Elizabeth Olsen is an actor and incredibly talented, knows what she wants, she has the perfect boyfriend, the perfect job and life is just perfect. I...