ROCK ME, MASTER(Under-Editing...

By _Eccedentesiast22_

Alexa Kezhia Monenegro, an adopted child of the affluent couple Agnus Zefizander and Laura Montenegro, is a k... More

PROLOGUE
UNO
DOS🔞
TRES 🔞
KWATRO🔞
SINCO🔞🍭🍥
SAIS
SIETE🔞
OTSO🔞
NUEBE
DIYES
ONSE
DOSE
TRESE
KATORSE🔞
KINSE
DISI-SAIS
DISI-SYETE
DISI-OTSO🔞
DISI-NUEBE
BENTE🔞
BENTE-UNO
EPILOGUE
NOTE
QUESTION & ANSWER AND FLEX..

CONTENT WARNING🔞⚠

5.4K 94 20
By _Eccedentesiast22_

This story contains explicit content, including intimate scenes and the use of vulgar language. Reader discretion is advised. The explicit scenes are included to depict the relationships and emotions of the characters, and the use of vulgar words is used to portray realistic dialogue. This content may not be suitable for all readers. Please proceed with caution and consider your comfort level before engaging with this story.

GET ONE AND PASS!!

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places and events and incidents are either of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living, or dead , actual events is pure coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime.

ENJOY READING!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 347 22
Maria Aquitania Ceretti and Fericous Ryein Carghell
1.3K 53 21
Ang katahimikan ng Sitio Palaris ay dinurog ng malawakang pagpaslang sa mga naninirahan doon. Kinompirma ng mga awtoridad na walang nakaligtas, hangg...
456K 10K 52
Austin Jimenez can't accept the loss of his battle against Sky Avenido to win Reese Santillan's heart but he will do everything just to get the only...
Obsessed Kale By Jai

General Fiction

435K 13.6K 33
Dahil sa pagiging pursigido ni Bliss Santiviel na mapalapit sa tahimik at misteryosong transferee student na si Kale Marco ay hindi niya aakalain na...