MaAn - Tale Of 2005

By ShrishtySays

Story Of How destiny brings Anuj And Anupama again in front of each other after 10 years since her marriage... More

Chapter - I [Tune Jo Naa Kaha]
Chapter - II [Dard Pehle Se Hai Jyada]
Chapter - III [Hasti Rahe Tu Hasti Rahe]
Chapter - IV [Ye Raat Bhi Guzar Jayegi]
Chapter - V [Do Pal Rukaa Khwabon Ka Karwaan]
chapter - VI [MAI HOON SAATH TERE]
Chapter - VII [Yoon Shabnami Pehle Nahi Thi Chandani ]
Chapter - VIII [Kuch To Bata Zindagi]
Chapter - IX [Meri Duniya Hai...Tujhme Kahi]
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter - X [Jiye To Jiye Kaise...Bin Aapke]
Chapter - XI [Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai]
Chapter - XIII [Chupana Bhi Nahi Aata]
Chapter - XIV [Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To]
Chapter - XV [Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye] ~Part - 1
Chapter - XV [Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye] ~Part - II
Chapter - XVI [Pyaar Hai Yaa Sazaa]
Chapter - XVII [Abhi Na Jao Chodkar]
Chapter - XVIII [Akhiyon Ke Jharokhon Se]
chapter - XIX [Ek Dooje Ke Vaaste]
Chapter - XX [Ye Dil Tum Bin]
Chapter - XXI [ Darlin' you look perfect tonight]
Chapter - XXII [Sab kuch Hi Mitaa denge]
Chapter - XXIII [Sab kuch hi Mitaa denge (Part - II)]
Chapter - XXIV [ Jalte Diye ]

Chapter - XII [Jeete Hai Chal]

1.2K 113 45
By ShrishtySays

Writer’s Note :

Hello Lovely People!!
Thankyouu So Much To Each And Everyone of You for being extremely patient with my delays and giving soooo much love to my story. It genuinely means a lot. I know I have broken my own record of delays this time but Your wait is finally over. Here is the next part. 

SHAH RESIDENCE

She set her foot on the door frame (entrance) of the Shah Residence but life had taken a 360° turn since she left the house last night. Everyone including Moti Baa, Baa, Bapuji, Dolly, Sanjay, Kanta, Bhavesh had gathered together for Dussehra celebrations with the newborn. No one had any clue except the fact that Anupama and Vanraj were missing since last night.

All the eyes were laid on Anupama, shocked and astonished as she walked through the middle of the hall with Her hair dishevelled , eyes dried of tears, pale face....Like a living corpse. A tall frame came and stood in front of her. She would usually shiver out of fear looking at him or admire him sometimes but today her eyes had nothing but rage. Her mind was blocked, she couldn't reciprocate what was happening. She felt his hold on her shoulders which were shaking her as if asking something in anger.

She felt like insects crawling in her body from that impure touch. It felt like being in a cage for ages. She wanted to come out of it. She couldn't take it anymore, it felt heavy, she felt she would die any minute. With all her might she raised her hands and

             *******THUDDD**********

She slapped him!!!!!

2 HOURS AGO

vanraj had been searching  for Anupamaa all through the night after she ran away from the hotel room. Kavya was too shocked to process anything. She left the hotel and went back to her house promising him to be there no matter what happened.

[ This woman was blind in love with that Man, such that she couldn't even sense his manipulation. Whatever he claimed was right for her. He had brainwashed her to this extent. He told her that his wife did not love him and that he was emotionally alone in life but what she saw spoke completely different story. She was totally confused and scared too as she knew, no matter what happened, they were wrong on their parts. She felt guilty. ]

After walking through the route from the hotel, Vanraj reached the Dhaba in which they stopped to have dinner. But there was no sign of Anupamaa. He was scared as hell. He didn't know what she would do to herself. Even his children were missing. He inquired with many people and finally asked a tea stall owner nearby who informed him of witnessing the lady with a man who was tall, fair and looked like an NRI. Vanraj immediately recognised who that person could be. He rushed.

KAPADIA RESIDENCE

Anuj could not sleep the whole night thinking of the incident that happened last night. The man who couldn't even see a flower hitting his lady love, saw her wailing and running through streets like crazy. He learnt a new thing about love that day, it had the power to destroy the whole being of a person.

Anupamaa was sleeping peacefully due to the effects of injection doctor gave her, unaware of what challenges life had planned for her ahead. As the first warm rays of sun fell on her cold skin, she woke up and her mind brought her back to reality as she found herself in Anuj Kapadia's bedroom. All the incidents of last night played like a film again. She thought of sleeping forever to run away from all the chaos.

It's weird how we fear death while it's much more peaceful than life. Every moment she wanted to die. The pain of betrayal was killing her from inside. Anuj saw her awake and came near her.

"Tum theek ho naa Anu...."

Anupama nodded her head in yes. And remembered that she did see the kids since last night.

"Bacche.....Toshu, Samar, Pakhi...Kaha hai....bacche"

She was about to stand when Anuj gestured to her not panic.

"Bacche Mukku ke saath hai, tum please chinta mat karo. They are absolutely fine."

Both the kids loved Mukku, she was their best friend. Mukku knew how to take care of them. She took a breath of relief. Anuj wanted to talk and make sure she was fine. But she immediately stood up from the bed.

"Mujhe Ghar jaana hai.....Ghar jaana hai"

She had never been out of the house for this long since she got married. A housewife found solace in her home no matter what it gave her or not. For her it was not just her husband's house but a place where she made countless relationships with different people, people who cared for her, who loved her. The kapadia residence was welcoming, but still she wanted to go back. Anuj immediately grabbed his car keys and gestured for her to move.
Mukku took another car to drop the kids as the duo did not want the kids to see their mother in such a state. She handled them well.

Vanraj reached Kapadia residence and was informed by GK that kids and Anupama had already left.
He sped up and rushed his friend's car at the speed of 120 through the streets of Ahemdabad. He took a short cut to reach home before them.

SHAH RESIDENCE

As soon he arrived, he saw Moti Baa waiting at the entrance ready with a canon of difficult questions. She was fuming with Anger. Baa heard Car's Noise and came out. She went running towards him and hugged him.

"Tu kaha chala gya tha beta. Hum sab kitna Darr gye the pata hai, tu theek to hai naa"

Vanraj was looking at Motibaa but couldn't see her in eyes as he was scared, she would read everything that he had been hiding for so many years now.

"Mai theek ho Baa, Andar chale..."

He came near the entrance and was about to enter that Moti Baa stopped him, she looked straight in his eyes.

"Anupamaa aur Bacche kaaha hai......"

Motibaa had got shock of her life when Anuj had told her about the happenings last night. She did not believe what she heard or rather refused to believe. She knew her grandson had anger issues and was careless but never ever did she think even in her dreams that he would cheat on his wife. She wanted to confirm everything with him so she didn't tell anyone.

Vanraj immediately bent his head down and entered the house saying :

"Mujhe kuch bhi nai pata Motibaa....."

Everyone gathered in the hall. Vanraj was surprised to see them. Baa informed him that they had come for the first celebration with the newborn baby as decided earlier. Moti Baa ordered him to tell everything that happened last night.

He started cooking a story saying that he had to get some urgent work done for sometime, when he came to the Dhaba, Anupama and children were missing and that a tea stall owner told him that she went with a man looking like an NRI. He knew it was none other than Anuj Kapadia.

They were stunned with this information. It was like believing Sun rose in the west. The woman that they recognised was pure and innocent like a blooming flower. How could she do something like that?

Vanraj Saw Anupamaa entering the house with Anuj behind her. He smirked as his story was going to get proven.

"Aap logon ko mujhpe yakeen nai tha naa, dekh lijiye apni aakhon se apni pyari Bahu ka asli chehra, kaise kaise Gul khila ke aa rhi hai."

Anupamaa was standing at the door entrance looking straight at Vanraj.

"Moti Baa dekh rhi hai naa aap apni bahu ke karnaame. Aapko to ye bahut bholi lagti hai naa."

Vanraj was very sure that Anupamaa wouldn't ever open her mouth against him. He was doubtless that he would be able manipulate everyone into thinking that she was characterless. Baa was endlessly cursing Anupamaa as She walked towards him. He held her by shoulder.

"Tum Aisa kaise kar sakti ho, mere rehte hue ek paraye aadmi ke saath raat bhar akeli thi. Sharam nai........"

********THUDDDDD********

The sound of that slap was audible even four houses away. It was so strong that he was about to fall and his ears were still ringing. Every doubt of Moti Baa was cleared after looking at Anupama. She felt hatred towards her own grandson and at the same time felt helpless looking at her.

Every other person standing in that hall felt like their world's had turned upside down as whatever they saw or heard within that hour was unreal. They knew that If Anupamaa had taken such a huge step there was some concrete reason. She held him by his collar, looked at him eye to eye.

"Aaj ke baad meri parchayi ko bhi choone ki koshish mat karna Vanraj Shah...."

The change from Toshu ke Papa to Vanraj Shah was difficult to digest for everyone. Baa came forward and said -

"Tu pagal ho gayi hai kya, Ek to itna bada paap karke aayi hai aur apne pati ko naam se bula rahi hai. Koi sharam-lihaaz hai ki nai tujhme kul*****...."

Anuj who was still standing out couldn't take it for long and came inside.

"Sharam lihaaz to aapke bete ne bech khayi hai Baa aur aapke aakhon me iske pyaar ki patti bandhi hui hai, sach dekh hi nai paa rhi hai aap. Mai batata hoo kya hua tha kal raat."

He told everyone about how Vanraj had been cheating on Anupamaa with his secretary Kavya Gandhi since 3 years now. He also showed photographs of them both, he got from a secret agent he hired to inquire about Vanraj. There was a deadly silence in the room. Moti Baa walked towards Vanraj and asked him one last time.

"Kya ye sab sach hai Gotlu...."

He did not look at her. She raised her voice and shouted :

"Kya ye sab sach hai VANRAJ......"

He immediately nodded his head. She also slapped him . Her eyes had tears of repentance. She loved him unconditionally but he had let her down. She could never imagine, the little boy whom she raised with so much love and affection turned out being a monster.

"Aaj tune meri parvarish ko gaali di hai. Teri himmat kaise hui meri phool si bacchi ko dhoka Dene ki. Tu ye bhi bhool gya tere teen baache hai, jo tujhe hero samajhte hai. Unka chehra yaad nai aaya tujhe ye paap karte waqt"

Vanraj was frustrated by now.

"Arey kya paap paap laga rakha hai aapne. Sab aapki galti hai Moti Baa. Mujhe dekhiye aur ise dekhiye. Aapko laga kaise ki ye mere layak hai. Sorry tak to theek se bol nai sakti, meri biwi hone ki aukat nai hai iski. Mujhe sharam aati hai apne doston ke saamne ise le jaane me. Poori masale ki khadan lagti hai. Biwi aisi hoti hai kya. Meri jarooratein agar ghar me poori nai hongi to mai baahar na jau to kya karoo....."

Dolly couldn't believe what she heard. Her brother was her hero but she realised he was an abuser who behaved like a civilized person in public.

Kaanta remembered the day when pandit ji warned her about the boy having Anger issues and his mother being very strict when he came to her house with this marriage alliance. She brushed the warning thinking they are from a well to do family, her daughter would not have any scarcity of resources. All the men had anger issues and were dominating. She would adjust. Looking at her daughter standing lifeless. She felt a sharp pain of guilt in her heart.

Baapuji who was silently absorbing everything that happened came forward and held his hands, walked him towards the entrance and threw him out.

"Aaj ke baad iss ghar me Kadam mat rakhna. Aaj se tu hum sab ke liye marr gya." 

[Please tune in the song Jug Jug Jeeve from The Movie Badhai ho. That is the most relevant song here]

He closed the door. Vanraj kept banging the door for half an hour but no one opened it. He finally went away. Anupama fell on her knees.....lifeless.

Anuj had asked Mukku to stay out with the kids until the situation was under control. Finally they came in from the backdoor with Mukku and saw her sitting on the floor in the hall.

Toshu cupped her face and asked her what happened while Samar kept his little hands on her head. She embraced and kissed them on their foreheads. Pakhi was crying. Anupama moved hands forward to take her from Mukku. The baby immediately stopped crying and started playing with her pallu. She saw them and tears fell from her eyes. she cried like there was no end.

Anuj stood there helpless leaning over the wooden coloumn. He couldn't stop his tears.

O Jeevan,

Kaisa tu Harjai hai

Dard Ke andhere me

Tu hi Use doobaye re

Uss dard me ek choti si aas phir

Chupke Se dikha jaye re

Ab aasuon Se pighal jaye ya

Chattan Bankar Khadi rahe

Ye Mann bhi samajh naa paaye re

O Jeevan,

Kaisa tu Harjai hai

Ye kaise Khel dikhaye re......

The kids were her only strength then. She was drowning in the ocean of sorrow, rage, and guilt. They were like a silage in that tsunami for her. She had to live for them. There was not a single person in that room who did not shed tears looking at them.

Moti Baa hugged Anupama and tried to console her burning soul. No one else had the strength to go near her. Kanta left the house as it was unbearable to see her daughter like that. She knew Moti Baa would take care of everything. Dolly and Sanjay left after talking to Baa. Anuj did not want to leave Anupama even for a second but he knew she needed her space to think rationally and come out of this trauma. He went out and asked Mukku to go back home while he himself waited near the tea stall nearby to be there in case he was required. The house became abnormally silent.

IN THE EVENING

The city was decorated with beautiful lights and sweet smelling flowers for the Dussehra celebrations. The kids were running throughout the gali and enjoying themselves. Ladies were dressed in gorgeous attires and men were getting Ravan's idol ready to be burnt. People were ready to witness the victory of Good against the evil yet again.

The Shah Household was teeming with darkness. There was not a single diya lit, Nor the lights were put on. It was one of the most depressing days in their lives. Moti Baa was chanting mantras to calm her anxious mind, Baa was blabbering curses for Anupama as she was the reason her son was thrown out. Bapuji felt guilty for never speaking up against the injustice happening against Anupamaa.

WRITER'S POV

Every year we celebrate Dussehra with splendour, but do we really succeed in killing the evil that lives inside us. Vanraj Shah was not the only culprit behind whatever happened. It was also his mother who supported him in every wrong thing he did, his father who never spoke against the unjustness towards his daughter in law, the belief of Kaanta (Anupama's mother) that Men were allowed to do anything they wanted and women had to adjust themselves accordingly. It was that upbringing which gave him license to abuse his wife whenever and whichever he wanted to.

Anupama felt suffocated in the room. So she came out on the balcony. The sight of Anuj Kapadia standing near the tea stall happily surprised her. She couldn't believe herself that the Man did not go home and was there since afternoon.

How ironic her life had become. On one hand there was her husband who abused her and blamed her for everything wrong and on the other, there was this guy who had no relation with her yet she found him the closest than anybody else. She went down and came out of the house.
Anuj saw her coming and panicked thinking the worst. He came running towards her

"Kya hua Anu...Pama, sab theek to hai naa. Tum theek ho naa....bolo naa kya hua..."

Anupama rolled her eyes and said :

"Anoooooj.....Shant ho jaiye, mai bilkul theek hoo. Aap mujhe ye bataiye aap yaha kya kar rahe hai is waqt."

Anuj stole his eyes from her. She was standing in front of him with hands folded like a teacher. He found the best jokes in the worst situation.

"Haa to ye gali hai shah logon ka chidiyaghar thodi na hai jo mai yaha nai aa sakta."

Anupama widened her eyes. He made a baby face which melted her and she smiled for the first time after 48 hours.

"Wo mai...mai wo.... mujhe laga ki tumhe shayad jaroorat pade meri aur waise devika bhi nai hai yaha par usne kaha hai wo aaj raat ki flight se turant wapas aa rahi hai."

Anupama said :

"Aapne Devika ko kyu bata diya iss sab ke baare me, bechari kitni jaroori meeting ke liye Pune gyi thi."

Anuj couldn't believe this woman who just got the biggest setback of life but is still thinking of others.

"Anupamaa, wo dost hi kaise jo takleef me kaam na aaye. Aur agar maine use nai baataya hota na to wo mera baigan bharta bana deti."

Anupamaa laughed at his cuteness. Everything had been too heavy for her to handle lately. Anuj asked her -

"Anupama, tum mere saath long drive pe chalogi??? Mujhe pata hai tumhe bahut accha lagega. You need this."

He himself couldn't comprehend where he got the strength to ask her for a long drive. He knew she would deny it straight away. He cursed himself.

"Theek hai chalte hai par bas thodi der hon....Paakhi uth jayegi."

Anuj was Shocked. Anupama said yes!!??!!??

She was tired of all the drama and she knew all this was not going to end soon. She wanted to breathe freely for a few seconds. How she trusted this man so much was still a question. But when he asked her to go out , it felt like the last opportunity to find solace which she didn't want to miss.

Anuj called Moti Baa immediately and asked her permission. She agreed readily and also asked him to take their time. Anupama really needed a break. He opened the backside car Gate for her. She said

"Aap driver hain???"

Anuj widened his eyes in astonishment. He was confused.

"Aap Driver nai hai naa, to mai peeche kyu baithungi. Kuch bhi karte rehte hai...huhh!!"

She opened the front door for herself and sat on the passenger seat to the left of the driver seat. It was hard for Anuj to understand what was going on. While he was still standing there confused. He thought to himself.

"Oooo Kanha ji....ye kya chamatkar pe chamatkar kar rahe ho aap mere saath, Anuj se sidha Shayar Kapadia.....Bas meri is barso se ruki hui dosti ki Gaadi ka break fail naa ho, Dhyaan raakhjo......"

Anupama called out-

"Chalna hai ya nai Shayar Kapadia Ji....."

He sat in the car and turned it on. Anupama saw a small plastic idol of Kanhaji above the stereo and moved her hands forward to take its blessings while Anuj went on to hold the gear but he held her hands accidentally.

It felt as if time stopped for him. While she was surprised too with this sudden movement. They kept looking at each other. Anuj loved her unconditionally which was hard to hide. They did not realise but his hold on her fingers went stronger with each passing second. They conversed in an unknown language through their eyes. He assured to be there till the end and to never ever leave her alone. While She was searching for the reason for his utmost care and concern towards her. There were so many unanswered questions - Why did she  feel so safe with him? why even in such a mess, she enjoyed his company? Why did she trust him so much?????

"PREM KI NAIYAA HAI RAM KE BHAROSE APNI BHI NAIYAA KO PAAR TU LAGAI DE....."

started playing the stereo and their reverie was broken.

Precap : Anupama's happy little world. 

So That was the Chapter!!!

This was the longest chapter I have ever written. I hope you all enjoy it. I know many of you have been asking me to write MaAn Romance. Honestly I am not very good at it. But I tried to write a little bit here. Please do tell me how I can improve.

More and more such content would be coming here further if you guys like this one but it would be definitely balanced with the story.

Eagerly waiting for your feedback.
Do tell me in the comments if you like it or not.

Thankyouuu

Happy Reading♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.9K 28
๐€ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข ๐— ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ƒ๐จ๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ห–ยฐ๐“‡ผ๐ŸŒŠโ‹†๐Ÿš๐Ÿซง ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ฏ๐š๐š๐ง ๐‘๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ณ & ๐‘๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐š ๐๐ก๏ฟฝ...
3.5K 242 41
Some say I am a devil in disguise... Some say I am an angel... But I say... I am just a normal human.... Who has a Roller-coaster ride of all emotion...