𝙱𝙰𝙳 π™»πš„π™²π™Ί || πšπš˜πš‹πš‹πš’...

By mamikevin69

Karate love in the Karate world. (Major updates‼️) #2 elimoskowits #4 lapusso December 30th 2022 More

Characters
1| Karate?Β°
2| The dance chaperone.Β°
3| CigarettesΒ°
4| GET UPΒ°
5| Sleepover?Β°
7| Punched in the heartΒ°
8| TournamentΒ°
9| To many circles.Β°
10| Daniel LaRacistΒ°
11| Brothers girlfriend.Β°
12| Hard hits.Β°
13| To much punch.Β°
14| School FightΒ°
15| Gone.Β°
16| Quitting ForeverΒ°
17| CSΒ°
18| Switching sidesΒ°
19| Recruits and BetrayalΒ°
20| Love or Hatered?Β°
21| The betΒ°
22| Grabriella!Β°
23| Lady crushΒ°
24| VistorΒ°
25| SilverΒ°
26| New haircutΒ°
27| 7Β°
28| RachelΒ°
29| Party On!Β°
30| Tournament Pt.1Β°
31| Tournament Pt.2Β°
32| Tournament Pt.3Β°
33| The RiseΒ°
NOT A CHAPTER
34| Cobra Kai Is The ProblemΒ°
35|Baby Lawrence
36| RealizationΒ°
37| Sekai Taikai
38| The Boy.Β°
NOT A CHAPTER
39| The Take down Pt.1
40|| The take down (Final)
NEW ROBBY STORY

6| Phone sex..Β°

1.5K 22 5
By mamikevin69

~~~~———————————-~~~~

"So now you decide to come home?" Mike practically yelled out the kitchen when Avery closed the front door. "Yeah" She shrugs, wanting to be somewhere else.

He came out the kitchen, yet to have a shirt like always. "Don't try to act all bad ass Avery, you don't come home for two days!"

"Im even starting to feel like a bad dad, I mean does that boy really mean that much to you? If so just tell me!" Mike yelled.

"He's just a friend of mine that I really care about ok? So stop spitting on my face and go praise Pedro like you always do, take his word before I even talk to you" Avery sighed.

Mike put his hand on his temple. "What did I do wrong? And I give you guys equal amount of trust and love!"

"Pedro told you I was sleeping with a drug dealer, you didn't even think to ask me if it was true!" She raised her voice, walking back to her room slamming the door shut.

"God what will I do without you Rachel" Paul looked out the kitchen window with a sigh, the only person Avery listened to was her mother.

...

"You joined cobra Kai? I thought you hated the nerds I was hanging with"

Avery was in her brothers room, "Yeah I'm friends with them in the dojo but not at school, so you can't go around telling people in my friend group" He sighed.

"Whatever, how's your girlfriend?" Pedro shrugged but then his eyes widened like if he remembered something, and he did. "Oh! She's moving here after the tournament"

"How sick is that!" Avery laughed, spreading herself along his bed. "I can't wait to meet her, finally stop with the 3AM FaceTime calls and—"

Avery shuddered. "Phone sex, when dads not here" She gags, Pedro punched her in the shoulder. "Shut up he can't know and will never know what bout that"

Avery's phone buzzed. "And that's my reminder that I need to go somewhere" She said making her brother raise a brow.

"Where and why? To be exact" She shrugged. "Larusso house, got invited by..sam"  His eyes widened.

"Can you tell Sam I said hi?" Avery nodded before grabbing her jacket and leaving, well more like sneaking out.

...

Avery's POV:

"We can't do anything else?"  I asked Sam.

"After this" Sam laughed, I nodded taking the chair next to her. We laid there tanning in the sun for a couple minutes, she was on her back and I was on my front.

"I get sun burned too easily, I'll be inside if you need me." God was this bathing suit bothering me,  "Sure" Sam replied.

I nodded, putting back on my cover for my bottom half leaving the top there.

Robbys POV:

I was skating to the Larruso's since I have to meet Daniel there, the place we were training at was supposedly far.

When I arrived I hopped off my skate board putting it against a fence. Walking down the trail I suddenly spotted someone laying down on a chair, tanning in the California sun.

She was cute but right now I'm not focusing on that. I tried turning around to leave but hit some type of bamboo ornament. "Oh, hey." The Girl stood.

"Hi." I smiled, hoping that I somewhat didn't make it awkward. "Sorry, I was...I was looking for Mr. LaRusso. He's been training me back here in the dojo" I gave her a nervous chuckle.

"Then I should thank you." She laughed.

"He tried roping me into it." I laugh, I believe I just found Mr. LaRusso's daughter. "So you must be the daughter he talk's about all the time." I chuckled.

"I'm Samantha"

"Robby"

3 person POV:

"What's all the stuff for Mr. LaRusso?" Avery asked Daniel, which was carrying some stuff in his hands. "Im teaching this one kid from work karate, so I decided to take him to a special spot plus it's hot so—"

Daniel pointed at the cooler. "Nice, wish I could tag along but I'll be hanging with Sam." Avery laughed, they started walking outside where Sam was. "I will also ask If you'd like to stay for dinner."

"Uh, yeah sure my dad doesn't really cook so I'm pretty sure dinner won't be made" Daniel nodded, as he stopped.

Avery noticed that Robby was there. "Well look at this!" Daniel looked at the both of them. "My current student and my former student" Avery was shocked, many questions building up in her head.

"You know, if you wanna join us, Sam, there's still time. Plus Avery would be
happy to join us if you did" Sam smiled.

"We're actually going to the mall with mom and grandma." Sam said.

"Oh, that's good. Just text me if there's any bloodshed." Daniel said, making Avery and Sam laugh.

"Robby, give me a hand with this. We're gonna take the SUV." Daniel handed Robby the cooler that was in his hands.

"Bye-bye, girls see you at supper" Daniel laughed walking away. "Bye dad"

"Bye Mr LaRusso" Avery and Sam waved him off. "Have fun" Robby kept sharing glances with Avery, both wanting to act like they didn't know each other. "Good luck"

"It was nice meeting you." Robby nodded. "You too." Sam smiled.

"And, uh... good luck with the tree" Sam looked him up and down.

God did Avery feel uncomfortable.

"Robby." Daniel called out, Robby quickly turning walking his direction. "Tree? What tree? Where are we going?"

"Don't worry" Daniel pat his back, "You'll see" He said than walked to the car leaving a confused Robby following him.

"A tree?" Avery asked Sam. "Yes a tree that he'll be falling off of, let's hope he doesn't break something" Sam laughed, the both of them walking inside wanting to get ready for the mall.

...

"Mrs. LaRusso where do you want this at?" Avery had a chocolate cake in her hands, helping them get ready for dinner.

"Leave it on the counter, and just call me grandma you remind me like a second granddaughter" Lucille laughed.

She nodded and put the cake on the counter, turning around to make eye
contact with Robby, Oh how Avery wished he didn't stay for dinner.

"You hungry? Wanna stay for dinner?" Daniel asked him, Robby agreeing. "K grab your plates we're headin outside"

Everyone's laughed grabbing their plates of food and walking outside, all them started joking around and talking getting to know each other.

"You had to have fallen off more than once." Sam questioned Robby with a laugh.

"Balancing on a tree? Yeah you must have!" Avery laughed with them. "Look, I slipped once, but I caught myself and climbed back up, so it doesn't count."

"No, that totally counts as falling!" Sam playfully slapped Robby in the arm.

"Really? No it doesn't." Robby turned to Daniel. "You've gotta tell them about the handstand."He changed the subject.

"I almost did it this time. I got this close" Daniel held his fingers up measuring. "Yeah right, how much did he pay you to say that?" Avery and Robby looked at each other. "Oh don't get started with that, blue!"

Everyone at the table started laughing even more. "Ok, ok, Listen Uhm Anthony how's school, you've been awfully quite"

"It's alright" Anthony shrugged, playing his game. "Getting good grades?" Lucille asked him, hoping he would look away from his tablet.

He just shrugged again. Robby laughed, looking at Avery. "Seems like your small talk is working, like always" Avery shoved him, the both of them laughing the rest of dinner.

When everyone finished cleaning up, Avery and Robby both walked down the street. "I never knew you were into kata"

"And I Never knew you were Into family dinners yet don't we surprise eachother" Robby put her in a head lock, ruffling her hair. "Hey watch it shit head!"

"Yeah whatever adios" He laughed letting her go and walking away, Avery smiled and went back up when the road got flat again she skated back to her place.

A/n

😛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 181 19
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...
12.8K 1K 63
𝒄𝒐𝒃𝒓𝒂 π’Œπ’‚π’Š 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝟏-πŸ” ━━ ❝through chaos as it swirls, it's us against the world.❞ miguel diaz/tory nichols x fem oc, demetri alexop...
2.5K 162 7
"I kinda wanna throw my phone across the room 'Cause all I see are girls too good to be true With paper-white teeth and perfect bodies Wish I didn't...
135K 2.5K 31
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH