Daughter In Law Of Raghuvansh...

By lostlixee

"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if h... More

Copyright Disclaimer
¹•|CHARACTER|•¹
²•|CHARACTER|•²
0| Prologue |0
CHAPTER- 1
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER- 3
CHAPTER- 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER- 6
CHAPTER- 7
CHAPTER- 8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER- 11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER- 13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER- 18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER- 23
CHAPTER- 24
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER- 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER- 29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33
CHAPTER- 34
CHAPTER- 35
CHAPTER- 36
CHAPTER- 37
CHAPTER- 38
CHAPTER- 39
CHAPTER- 40
CHAPTER- 41
CHAPTER- 42
CHAPTER- 43
CHAPTER- 44
CHAPTER- 45
CHAPTER- 46
CHAPTER- 47
CHAPTER- 48
CHAPTER- 49
CHAPTER- 50
CHAPTER- 51
CHAPTER- 53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER- 55
CHAPTER- 56
CHAPTER- 57
CHAPTER- 58
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU❤️
❤️LOVE❤️
•HIS INNOCENCE•
•Love in Vengeance•
ANNOUNCEMENT🔊

CHAPTER- 52

133K 7K 819
By lostlixee

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 700K+ READS❤️✨

______________💖💖

Patjhad Ke Mausam Mein Bhi
Rangi Chanaron Jaisi
Jhanke Sannnaton Mein Tu
Veena Ke Taaron Jaisi

Hmm Sadiyon Se Bhi Lambi Yeh
Mann Ki Amavasein Hain
Aur Tu Phuljhadiyon Wale
Tyoharon Jaisi

Chanda Bhi Deewana Hai Tera
Jalti Hai Tujhse
Saari Chakoriyan

______________💖💖

Ekansh returned to the backyard, a smile adorning his face. A profound sense of relief washed over him as if a heavy burden had been lifted off his shoulders. He knew he couldn't erase the memories of his past, but he also understood that he couldn't allow himself to remain stagnant, weighed down by them. Moving forward was the only option, embracing the present and the future that lay ahead.

His mind was now clear, devoid of the burdens that had plagued him for so long. It seemed as though a weight had been lifted off his shoulders, and he could finally embrace life without any restrictions in his heart. He realized that he owed this newfound freedom to Akshita. If it hadn't been for her insistence on facing the truth, he would still be running, carrying the burden of false assumptions in his heart. But now, he felt liberated. Others' opinions no longer held power over him. He was free to live his life on his terms, without worrying about what people thought.

Seeing his wife talking to his mother, he went to them with a big smile.

"Akshi-- what are you doing here?" Rashmi asked, raising her eyebrow and looking at the grinning Ekansh, making Akshita turn to him in amusement.

Man, he is grinning...

"Why? Can't I come to you, Mom?" He asked innocently.

"Beta ji shaadi k baad to aapne beth kar 1 baar baat bhi nhi ki, biwi jo aa gei hai." Rashmi said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. Akshita thought he would tell her not to say that, but to her surprise, he remained silent.

(After getting married, you haven't even sat down to have a proper conversation once, now that your wife has arrived. )

Only she can do that... Mummy Mummy hoti hai...

(Ohh from mummy I remember If I do an early Update then understand ki author ki mummy author ko jaldi sulaa chuki hai 😭 MUMMY!! 😭)

"It's not like that Mom! I was busy!" He pouted.

"I know very well where you are busy now" Rashmi looks at Akshita's red face, controlling her laugh.

"N-No Mom! I was...I was... Arey mom my weekend is all yours from now on but please let me have some privacy for now?" He came to her and whispered the last line in her ear, requesting her.

"Oh god, Akshita, what did you do to my son? Apni sagi maa se privacy maang raha hai!!" Akshita widened her eyes on her statement while Ekansh's face palmed because of her dramatic mom.

(He wants privacy from his real mother)

"Mom! You know what? I am leaving!" He looked pissed off.

"Arey arey my baby boy no need to be dramatic I was about to leave," she said with a wink leaving Akshita surprised.

"Mom is like this!" He replied looking at her surprised face.

"Did you talk?" He nodded, smiling.

"Everything is clear now! I am feeling way much better. Thank you!" He said holding her hand and pulling her close.

"What are you doing? Everyone is here!" She looks around trying to take her hand back from his hold.

"Don't you think you deserve a gift?" He said with a mischievous smirk, which caused her to blush as she understood his tone.

"I have som--" he was cut mid-sentence when the siblings jumped in, making him lose his hold on her immediately.

"I think I need to book my honeymoon package!" He muttered under his breath, annoyed by their interruption.

"Moon? Bhai what are you talking about?" Trisha asked, causing his eyes to widen as he observed everyone looking at him.

"Vo..voh moon...Moon! Moon is looking beautiful today!" he replied nervously.

"Moon? Bhai it's cloudy!" Veer looks at him suspiciously

Ekansh just looked up in the sky to become even more embarrassed.

"I think we should stop talking and go there. It's time for Ravan Dahan" Akshita said, pointing at a specific spot, making him sigh in relief.

Ekansh 😭😭😭

(Samajhne wale samajh gaye 🤫)

"Oh yes, let's go!" Trisha yelled, forgetting the recent topic.

When Akshita saw Tara coming from behind, she frowned and looked at her.

"Tara, why are you so red? And your lipstick is also messed up?" Akshita asked in confusion, making her eyes pop out.

"Huh... I... I think it's hot in here, maybe it's because I'm sweating," she said, looking away from her companions. She smiled nervously, avoiding their gaze.

As Akshita stared at her in confusion, her eyes fell on Avyansh, and she smirked as she looked at him.

"I didn't know you wiped your sweat from Avyansh" she whispered in Tara's ear making her snap at her in shock.

"Bha---"

"Let me have some fun first!" Saying this she approached Avyansh who was standing beside Ekansh.

"Avyaaanshhh..." She sang a song that caught Ekansh's attention as well.

"Yes, Bhabhi?" he asked casually while drinking water from the water bottle.

"What lipstick shade do you use?" she asked teasingly, making him choke on the water.

"Arey!! Aaram se!" She rubbed his back

(Hey! Easy!)

"Bhabhi!" He looked at her in horror.

"No actually you are applying lipstick so..." she shrugged off, controlling her laugh.

"What?"

"Were you helping Tara wipe her sweat?" She asked innocently

Avyansh ran from there hiding his mouth making her burst into laughter but stopped when Ekansh pinched her bare waist.

"Ouch!!!" She rubbed the spot where he pinched while faking glaring at him.

"Don't worry I will also help you wipe your sweat!" He whispered in her ear making her laugh all gone with big saucer eyes.

She avoided looking at him despite standing near him all the time throughout, preferring to look at Ravan setting on fire. After that, he was only smirking as he looked at her flushed face.

After the event is over, the family bids byes to their guests and returns inside the home.

.

She was in her room after changing her saree, standing in front of a mirror, putting her jewelry in boxes, without realizing someone was standing behind her.

She felt someone hugging her from behind, but she recognized the touch and didn't flinch. She looked up in the mirror and saw her husband gazing at her in adoration. She smiled and continued putting on her bangles, while he rested his chin on her right shoulder, watching her lovingly.

She was about to remove her hair pins but he stopped her.

"Wait! I will do that" After saying this he started removing her pins.

"Aaj itni care kese?" She asked teasingly.

(How come you're being so caring today?)

"What can't I do? My biwi is made for care and love only" he replied casually kissing her cheek and carrying on with his work.

A blush spread across her face as she looked at him in surprise.

As she placed her bangles in the box, she asked, "I asked you to sort everything out today. Is that why?" she asked.

"No! I have something else for that," he replied, pulling out her hair and massaging her skull. She slowly closed her eyes and leaned against him as he massaged her skull.

"What's that?" She asked, still in the same position.

"You will know soon!"

"Please tell me!!!!"

"You trust me right? Then wait!" He said in the same tone she made him agree.

"You are bad!" She pouted.

"Good now let's sleep, no holidays from now on!" He took her in his arms in bridal style and headed towards the bed.

"Ye Ravan Dussehra ke din kaise sudhar gaya?" She asked sliding her hands around his neck

(How did this Ravan improve on Dussehra?)

"Is Ravan ko kuch or ban ne me bhi der nahi lagegi, so you better sleep!" He covered her with a quilt as soon as he sat her down.

(It will not take long for this Ravana to become something else.)

"I'm not sleepy!" She whined.

"No, close your eyes, you will be sleepy!" He said removing the hair strands from her face.

"No, first tell me something!" She said

"What?"

"What was in the drawer? Tara mentioned something about our cupboard drawer!" Ekansh's eyes widened, and he looked at her with a flushed face, further confusing her.

Akshu baby nhi puchna tha!!

"N-No nothing wa..was in there, she was joking!"

"No, she said something to use!"

"Nothing!! You can sleep now! Oooooohhhhh" Then he patted her head and began singing a lullaby in an unknown language, ignoring her words.

"Ar..are..arey...ar.." When she tried to speak he put his palm on her mouth to shut her down.

"Need to wake up early, sleep now!" He too settled down properly cuddling her after making her mouth shut still leaving her in confusion.

Poor Akshu🤧

.

Next Morning!

Akshita was sitting angrily on her chair shooting daggers at Ekansh, who was trying to concentrate on the lesson. Yes, they're in office, and Akshita's anger was all about her husband.

Why?

He had practically dragged her from home to the company, ignoring her plea to bid farewell to Par Nani as she was leaving. He carried her in his arms like a child, bringing her to the office. And now, he was trying to teach her about marketing, but she was not paying any attention.

"Fuggi Concentrate!" He faked a glare at her. Her glare disturbed him, as he found her angry look sexier 😏

As she stood up and went to the couch, she gulped water from the jug as Ekansh watched her looking pissed off, she didn't even care to speak, he sighed in defeat which she noticed from the corner of her eyes and smirked.

"Come here!" he told her, but she ignored him.

"At least listen for once, come here!" He said again, but this time softly and politely. She thought for a while and made her way towards him and stood in front of him, who was sitting on his boss's chair.

He held her hand, pulled her close, and gently guided her to sit on his lap. She snapped at him in shock, attempting to stand up, but he tightened his hold on her. She pouted and looked away, feeling a mix of emotions.

"Aww, is my baby angry?" he said in a cute tone, causing butterflies to flutter in her stomach at the use of the word "baby." However, she still didn't look at him, maintaining her silent stance.

"Ok! I'm sorry, but this is also important na!" He rubbed his thumb from the back of his hand toward his palm.

"You are bad!" She hit his shoulder lightly.

"I know!"

"I hate you!"

"No, you don't!" He replied looking at her with a smirk. She moved her head in the other direction and rolled her eyes when he could not see her face.

"Okay, we'll leave early today so you can say goodbye to her but I'll return because I have work!" he said knowing his stubborn wife.

As soon as she heard him, her eyes sparkled and she immediately looked at him in over excitement.

"Really!!! You are the best!!! "Muhhaa" she kissed his cheek but quickly realized what she was doing and looked away in embarrassment, making him smile with shyness on her face.

"Um..I...I think we should continue so we can leave early!" She avoided looking at him and was about to stand up until he stopped her.

"Stay here only!" He whispered in her ear with a raspy voice that gave her Goosebumps.

He kept teaching her but she didn't understand anything because he spoke everything in her ear in a very sensual way at least this is what she thought and what was making her shiver was that very slowly he was drawing a circle on her naked waist tracing his finger, now she regrets coming in a saree.

YouSure Akshu baby you regret?🌝

But this man and his obsession with her waist 🤧

.

"Akshita Ekansh, you came this early?" Kalyani asked when she found them at her door.

"Yes, Nani, your daughter-in-law here wanted to see you off and was throwing tantrums, so I had to bring her along," Ekansh replied as he entered the room.

"Yes! Only she loves me now! You forgot me long ago!" Kalyani pulled his ear when he came to bear her.

"Ouch! Aaa! Par Nani!!" He winced in pain making Akshita giggle looking at them.

"Okay, leave it. I want to talk to you guys about something. Akshita, please have a seat," Kalyani said as Akshita sat beside Ekansh.

"What do you want to talk Par Nani?"

"Take it, Akshita!" Kalyani gave her a box which was kept beside her.

"What is it par Nani?" She asked in confusion.

"Open it and you will know."

Akshita opened the box while Ekansh looked at her curiously.

As the lid of the box was lifted, her eyes welled up with tears of overwhelming emotion. Ekansh's hand instinctively reached out to hold hers, sensing her need for comfort. With trembling hands, she carefully removed the contents from the box, her heart pounding with anticipation. As she gazed upon the precious mementos inside, her emotions surged, and tears streamed down her cheeks. Each item held deep significance, a connection to cherished memories and moments shared. In that poignant moment, Akshita looked up at Kalyani, their eyes brimming with gratitude for this heartfelt gesture that touched her soul.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How's the chapter everyone?

Ekansh wants honeymoon huh!🌝

What was in the box?

Will see in next chapter!

Till then take care and bye bye 🙋🏻‍♀️

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 61K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
1.5M 83.2K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
47K 3.2K 18
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
55.6K 2.5K 22
HIS OBSESSION series - BOOK 1 ' To all the book girlies , who are not so innocent ~ here is your man , opps fictional man who is ready to make your...