Chime of Love

By shaiilii

A collection of one shot on our beloved Raghav and Pallavi 'Raghvi' Stories of love, hate, angst, emotional... More

'Hailstorm'
◦•●Tide●•◦
~Love : A wounded heart~
"Love: A Healed Wound"
~•Mana illu•~
Broken pieces

'Lunar Eclipse'

879 104 41
By shaiilii

The beauty of the forest in the bright light was alluring.
The chirping and singing birds, the humming bees.....
Seeing the butterflies, she walked on the golden grass and followed them into the dense forest. The further she went, the more mysterious and mesmerizing it became...
They were floating in the air, their wings fluttering like tiny waves of silk.....

she clicked a picture of this dreamy sight.

"Perfect !"

she whispers a self appreciation.

Fear clawed up her throat, her body shook,she is brave enough but that particular sounds made her tremble from inside.she suppressed a shiver, bolt of panic hit her.

A scream echoes and she fainted. a sharp stone pricks her hand. blood was pouring from her hand.

She fluttered her eyes. There was a slight pain in her head.

She gazes at the mesmerizing view of the night sky and takes a sharp breath in the chilled air.

Soothing!

The stars were shining like little silver snowflakes in the night sky.

She get up with a jolt.

Wait!

Where is she?
she had fainted in the morning.
How did she come here?

She panicked and tried to get up but a strong hand held her soft hand.

"Calm down! You are safe. "

His husky voice, his deep black eyes, musky smell, rough touch sent a shiver down her spine.

"W..who are you ? w..hy did you bring me here?
where am I ? Let me go... I'm innocent, I didn't..."

she Pleaded.

He Chukuled.

"You talk too much darling... Relax! first answer I am a living being, second I found you unconscious in the middle of the forest so bring you here. Third you are in the same forest but in my tent, and last,I will drop you tomorrow morning at your destination. Now drink it... "

"What is this?"

She asked.

He sighed and said
"It's whiskey, I need to change your bandage so...it will help you bear the pain.."

She chuckled

"Pain? This pain is nothing for me Mr Living being, nothing..... "
Tears rolled down from her eyes.

The sudden strong urge to caress those soft cheeks and wipe the rolling pearls from her Hazel eyes.

He put the whiskey glass aside and started changing her bandage.
The silence between them was suffocating, yet it was needed.

The cold wind was making her shiver.He covers her with his leather jacket....

The howling of the wolves broke the silence of the night.

fear fluttered in her stomach....

"Relax..."
He whispers.

"There is nothing to fear...Howls are used for social rally calls, to hunt, or as a territorial expression. A howl can even help a lost wolf find its way home... "

She shifted closer to him. she feels an unknown sense of security near him.

"Why did you come to the forest? And How did you faint..? "
he asked with worried eyes.

she screams

"O my Lord! my camera... "

"What...? "

"I came here for some wildlife photography and took some beautiful pictures but where is my camera now"

She panicked.

"Girl,Are you for real! You were dying there and you only care about your camera? seriously? I'll find it for you tomorrow. "

He narrowed his eyes.

"I....I heard the sound of a gun shot...So I had a panic attack and fainted. Thank you for saving me. Well no one cares even if I die but still...thank you. "

"What happened.... You... Okey..? "

"Why...? Why should I share this with a stranger...? "

"Ok...You should take rest. I will drop you at your home tomorrow... "

He watched her eyes widen and rim with tears....

"Home... "

She laughed and lay on the mat and closed her eyes. She feels that her consciousness is fading away, and her thoughts, as clear and concise as they were a few moments ago, are dying out. Her eyes get heavy. She fell into a deep sleep.....

BUT his eyes were staring at the moon. He doesn't want this night to end ,he had a lingering sadness in his eyes.

Alas! It's Morning!

The artistic sun rose and began to paint the deep black sky with a bright blue sky. The dazzling clouds rose from sleep and began to circle the sky, admiring the wonderful atmosphere......

He went up to her and took a deep breath.

"Lavender....."

He touched her forehead and came to the conclusion that she had fever. She wakes up as she feel a rough but delicate touch.

Her Hazel eyes engage in a silent conversation with his deep black eyes.

"I guess I should go now."

"you have a fever."

"I will manage... "

"Please let me drop you, your hand is injured, how are you going to drive..?"

"What if I want to stay here.....?"

She smiles.

His heart skipped a beat.

That smile, that damn smile lighted up his whole world.

She snapped her fingers.

"lets go ..."

Reality hit him like a brick,that life is not for him.

Which life..?

He drove her to her destination. He remained silent throughout the journey, not because he wanted to, but because he didn't get a chance to speak.

Ms. Pallavi sawant, an orphan. Her parents were shot when she was just eight years old.She lives with her uncle and aunt. That's the the information he found about her in her non-stop chatter.

"Stopppp..... "
She screamed.

"Are you okay...... "
he pulled the brake.

"There is an ice cream shop."

"I.... I don't have money.."
He didn't dare to look at her.

"So what..? it's a small thank you treat from my side Mr....Umm...? "

"Raghav"

"Mr.Raghav"

He sighed

"Thank you Ms. Pallavi but I am allergic to ice cream."

"Are you serious... "

She shakes her head.
"Unbelievable... "

He stopped her car near her so-called home in Hyderabad city and bid her goodbye. She asked for a coffee. He wanted to be with her at least a little longer but he hates the dark smell of coffee.

"Where do you live?"

She asked.

"In the jungle of Hyderabad."

He laughed.

"Good joke... "

"Why..? People work and do live in the forest."

"Ofcourse Mr. Mowgli.... Thank you.....Bye"

He saw her retreating figure
the colour of happiness drained from his face.

It's been a year, every night she saw those deep black eyes in her dream. There was a strange feeling and belonging in his eyes.She wants to meet him at least once again before dying from the pain of loneliness.But She doesn't even know where he lives.

After a whole freaking year she realized that she had fallen in love with a stranger.

No....Not a stranger, her savior.

But what can she do, she doesn't know anything about him other than his name "Raghav"

Her evil aunt arranged her marriage with a divorced businessman Mandar Deshmukh.
She wanted to run, to run away from this cruel reality.

She remembers his words. "In the jungle of Hyderabad "

She ran away from her house and headed towards the forest.

How stupid was she? She didn't even exchange numbers with him. He was a mysterious man. His proximity was intoxicating to her. She can't forget those eyes.

But where she can find him in the infinite forest. A great pang gripped her heart.She cried in a low moan and rested her head on a tree and closed her eyes. Tightly holding his picture, she secretly captured that day.

She felt something wet on her cheeks and opened her eyes.

She froze with Horror and didn't dare to move.

A beast was licking her tears.

He looked at her with innocent puppy eyes. Her fear disappeared and she gently stroked his delicate fur.He came close to her as if he wanted to hug her.
Tears brimmed her eyes.

She hesitatingly hugged him.

A warm embrace.

She cried her heart out and fainted because she was deprived of energy and sleep.

In the morning, golden light , blowing fresh breeze, the sun came out from the open window, revealing a kind smile.

She wakes up with a jolt.
How is she here ?

Her aunt came inside cursing her

"God knows when will you leave our house. Mr. Deshmukh was attacked by a beast and refused to marry you.And where were you yesterday? A man brought you here saying that you had a small accident. It would have been better if you would have died in that accident."

Pallavi was holding her eyes in such a way that kept the tears inside the lids....

She packed her luggage and headed towards an unknown destination.

"I will kill him.. "

He roared with bloodshot eyes.

"calm down... "

"She needs me, I have to go..."

"Stop Raghav.... "

"I won't. She's mine and she loves me, dare you stop me now... I have waited a year now enough.... "

"She loves you because she didn't know your reality.... "

His body went cold.

"But what is the problem? It's been a year, has anyone in my company been able to know my reality? No! Right... I did all this for her, now I have enough money to meet all her needs."

"Your employees didn't know because they don't live with you... but you have to tell her"

"Dad ,I would die without her"

He was struggling not to cry.

"Love takes life son... "
the old wolf sighed.

"Wait! "
the old wolf remembered something and left.

Raghav fell on his knees.a lump formed in his throat.
A smell stuck his nostrils. His eyes widen.

She reached the forest, hope less,broken,Waiting for life to embrace her.

She was standing on top of a hill.

She was pulled into a warm embrace, she closed her eyes because she knew this is where she wants to belong.

"Are you mad...? "

She hugged him tightly, crying out loud.

"Is there some place for me in this jungle of yours? Please"

"Pallavi, you have got a cut on your hand, let me clean the wound, we will talk later"

"I Love you"

He looked at her trying to control his tears.

"Pallavi....you...You deserve better Pallavi..... "

"Why not you?
What's wrong with you?"

"I don't have..... "

"I don't care...I don't care how much money you have, whether you have a decent home or not. I only want you. I will live under the open sky if you embrace me, I will die without you Raghav....
But...if....if you don't love me I promise I'll leave"

"I don't love you? seriously? It's the freaking reality of my life that I love you more than myself... This whole year I worked without caring of my health my sleep my life....
only to give you a perfect life.
Now this Raghav Rao has everything one could wish for but.... But I can't Pallavi, I can't... "

His voice cracked.

"Why.... "

"Because I am a... "

"Beast.... "
She whisper and his eyes widen in shock.

"You... How did y..o..u. know..."

"I can forget everything in this world but not your eyes. I lost my heart at the very moment I looked into them. Every night I dream of getting lost in these eyes. I felt you the day that beast touched me. I know you will find me by my smell so today I made a cut on my hand... "

She cupped his face.

"I am a beast Pallavi. how will you be with me .You are like a shining moon but full moon eclipses my life... "

"You can't hurt me, even if you turned into a beast.
I loved you, I love you and will love you till the end of my life."

He can't hold anymore. He sniffed her sharply and pulled her into a deep kiss. The beast was woken up by her intoxicating smell but she doesn't care, she just need him.

Suddenly he backed away and became a beast, he howl loudly and then cried out in pain.
Pallavi got scared and patted his back.

"what happened....? Raghav.... are you okey...? "

He again turned into a man and hugged her tightly and cried.

"I became a man Pallavi. Now I can't be a beast. How is this possible, Pallavi."

tears of joy rolling down their cheeks...

The old wolf jumped off the hill giving his life. Now he is freed from the curse, now his son Raghav will not have to suffer. He takes his last breath with happiness in his eyes......

'The shadow of pain tries to eclipse the moon of life but it has only one illusion. The shine is eternal.the love is eternal.'

They do not know how he turned into a perfect man. It's a mystery to him but he considers it to be the magic of love. Well his father also got his love, his mother in heaven....

It's been a year now.
Mrs. Pallavi Raghav Rao was shouting loudly as her beast husband left a mark on her collarbone.

"We have to attend your award ceremony Mr. Rao, don't you remember....now what is this...?

"Don't worry Mrs. Rao, it suits you..... "

he kissed her and ran down the stairs.

He is no longer a beast but still Doesn't like to eat ice cream and coffee but enjoys their taste from another source........ Because his wife has a never ending love for coffee and ice cream.He doesn't have soft fur but his wife still likes to sleep on him.

It was a beautiful morning, Pallavi was watering the plants suddenly she fainted.
Raghav panicked and ran towards her.

The love story goes on but let the love birds live their love life. We started Witnessing their story when she fainted and now she fainted again....
BUT....not because of fear but because of the symbol of their love said
"i am present "
in their life.

'The shadow of pain illuminates a new path of happiness.So let life shine in full glory'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Readers
Hope you liked this story.

Sorry but I am taking a short break from here as my exam is near. Will definitely update if I get some free time. But I don't wanna write crap in hurry,as you know good things take time.

enjoy the awesome ff's of other writers... Will be back soon.... ❤Take care.... Thank you.

~shaili

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 7.8K 94
A Raghvi Lovestory
9.6K 1.1K 28
dive in to experience the roller coaster ride of love... hate.. redemption... will they ever make it together?? a tale of RAGHAV RAO a 29 year old b...
13.3K 849 14
Story of raghvi.. a cute romantic love story... Peep in to know more....
23.9K 2.3K 31
Complete ✅ It's A love Story This is the love story of college students both fall in love with each other unknowingly but Their love was not easy t...