A slayers tale (Kny x male re...

By Dfgshkfkxbfj

A young boy who loses his mother and goes on a journey with his lovers and his little brother, together they... More

Bio+harem
Where did it go wrong....
Begining of hell
The end of hell
Our first mission!
Its over swamp demons!
The Sibling reunion
New discoveries are made!
New allies!!
an interesting encounter.... again!
A good rest before the mission
spider forest!
a headless demon!
Two Sides Of A Coin

Offical Demon slayer

329 6 1
By Dfgshkfkxbfj

QUICK AUTHOR NOTE!!!!

OK SO I changed a few things from the previous chapters because I felt like they were forced, and I want to have some things to happen later on in the story. for example, THE LEMONNNN IK IK dont worry though. I'll make another one in the future, and also With Tanako and Y/n's relationship. They are still friends... for now... in the things i changed it has y/n and tanako share stories with each other except for the flashback but before you read this i recommend you re-read the ending of chapter 2 so you understand what happens in some parts and get an understanding of what i changed. and what I didn't

But then again. I'll make it up to you. so don't you worry one bit.

_______________________________

' Character Narration '
"Speaks"
*action*
'Thoughts'
Narrative parts
H/c=hair color
E/c=eye color
_______________________________

Finally, after two whole years of training, the team has made it to final selection. The last step to becoming an official demon slayer.

Y/n Pov

Y/n: ' There are a lot more people than I expected to be here. I'm guessing that some of these people have gone through the things that Me, Kai and Tanako went through. '

* I look over to a girl that looks like she's terrified of being here *

Y/n: 'Especially her, she looks like she doesn't even want to become a demon slayer. I'll try my best to find her afterwards, I'll make sure to ask her. maybe we can become friends as well. '

???: " Greetings everyone. "

As the voice was heard everyone at the cite looked over to see where the voice came from, it turns out the voice came from two strange looking girls.

Girl 1: " thank you for gathering tonight for final selection.  Mount fujikasane holds demons that Demon slayer swordsmen have taken alive and trapped here. "

* Kai turns to look at Tanako *

Kai: " do you think Demon slayers are kidnapping demons for fun. And that causes demons to hate us? "

Tanako: " could be a possibility somewhere in the world. "

Y/n: " Guys we should be listening!

Tanako: " oh right! "

Girl 2 : " demons hate wisteria flowers, which bloom here even out of season. They cover the mountain from its foot to halfway up the slope."

Girl 1&2: " However from that point on the wisteria does not bloom, so the demons roam free. You must survive for seven days. If you do, then you will have passed final selection. Now go."

* The trio Runs into the forest up the mountain, ready to begin the final selection *

Tanako: " so what's the plan? "

Kai: " I have no idea."

Y/n: " Should we all stick together? "

Tanako: " That would be amazing but, i say we split up and return together Seven days from now."

Y/n: " I guess that could work."

Kai: " Ok, but just let's promise each other that we'll all return safe. "

Y/n & Tanako: " We promise! "

Kai; " good."

* Kai then leaves and disappears into the forest. *

Tanako: " Y/n please be safe, ok?"

Y/n: " I will! I promise. and you have to stay safe too!"

* Tanako gives me a smile *

Tanako: " I'll be ok! "

Y/n: " good! "

* Me and Tanako look at each other for a few seconds before setting off from each other. *

As the group departed Y/n is wondering around by himself, as he walks deeper in the woods, he hears a sound of a girl screaming and crying

Y/n decides to walk towards the sound of cries and screams. as he gets closer he sees the girl from earlier.

Y/n: ' its the girl from earlier, Why is she crying. she must be scared. but she looks like she's alone. could that be the reason? "

* I walk closer to the Girl and stare down at her as she looks up at me with tears in her eyes*

Y/n: " Is everything alright? "

* The girl nods silently and just looks up at me *

Y/n: ' She hasn't said anything, did i say something that offended her. maybe i should give her my name. '

Y/n: " My name is Y/n Takahashi. may I ask for your name? "

???: " My name is Z-Zuri Agatsuma "

* I give the girl a gentle smile *

Y/n: " Well then Zuri, what brings you here to final selection? "

* Zuri slightly blushes at the fact that I said her first name *

Zuri: " I'm here because a women tricked me and left me with a ton of debt, my trainer was a old women who took on that debt and in return she forced me to train making my life hell. Then she says that I'm ready for final selection, but i'm not at all! "

Y/n: " Well I'm sure you will be fine! "

* Zuri looks up at me *

Zuri: " Takahashi-san , you're the first guy that's ever been nice to me. "

Y/n: " Why wouldn't anyone be nice to you?  I've only known you for a few minutes and I already think you're an amazing person."

* Zuri smiles at me *

Zuri: " Thank you Takahashi-san "

Y/n: " Please just call me Y/n! "

Zuri: " O-Ok Y/n! *

Y/n: " Is it ok if i stay with you for the first day? "

* Zuri jumps up in excitement and nods rapidly *

Y/n: " alright then! "

Y/n and Zuri decided to wonder the forest for a little bit, they would look for a good spot to stay in for the night.

Y/n ' Now that I think about it i haven't really seen any demons nearby. i guess that's a good thing, '

Zuri: " Is this a good place to stay? "

*Zuri points at an area with wisteria trees*

Y/n: " It's perfect! " ' i guess that explains why demons aren't around.'

* Me and Zuri sit down on the dirt floor looking up at the purple wisteria trees *

Y/n: " So are you excited to kill any demons? "

Zuri: " no, that's not a part of my plan actually "

* I turn my head to look at her *

Y/n: " What do you mean? "

* Zuri turns her head to face me *

Zuri: " I'm not going to do anything; I'm just going to hide here. "

Y/n: " oh, well i can't blame you, Demons are scary, but I just want to at least kill one in here. "

Zuri: " that makes sense. "

Y/n: " Yeah I'm just Sort of worried "

Zuri: " How come? "

Y/n: " Because my little brother and my close friend want to become demon slayers, and we trained together. and now we ae finally here and i just want to make sure my Tanako and kai are ok."

Zuri: " Tanako? "

Y/n: " Yes. she's been my friend for a while now, i want to ask her something very important. but i don't know how."

Zuri: " What would you going to ask her?"

Y/n: " I want to ask her if she would like to be my girlfriend..."

Zuri: " girlfriend..."

Y/n: " yes" ' Did I offend her? '

Zuri: ' NONONONONONONO HE CAN'T GET A GIRLFRIEND THATS NOT MEEEE! I NEED TO MAKE HIM MY BOYFRIEND FIRST!! '

* i look at Zuri with a confused look on my face *

Y/n: " Zuri why are you so quiet?

* Zuri snaps back to reality *

Zuri: " There's no reason Y/n! "

Y/n: "Well ok"

* I lay down and close my eyes waiting for the first day to end. *

Zuri: ' I'M GOING TO BEAT THIS TANAKO GIRL AND MARRY HIM BEFORE SHE DOES!!!!!! '

Soon Zuri stops her thoughts of marrying Y/n and sleeps next to Y/n

After Y/n wakes up he says his goodbyes to Zuri and departs to slay demons, as he runs in the forest he hears weird noises and when he looks where the noises ae coming from he gets hit back into a tree.

Y/n: " God damnit that hurt. "

Demon: " You look like you will be Fun to fight with "

Y/n:  " come at me! "

The demon charges at Y/n unexpectedly and manages to hit him in his gut making y/n cough out a little bit of blood.

* I get off the ground and tighten my grip on my katana and face the demon *

Demon: "oh what's this, the human tries again! this will be interesting! "

Y/n: " Water breathing  4th form Striking Tide! "

*Y/n tries to strike the Demon but misses and the demon slashes at his back *

Demon: " humans sure don't know when to quit do they. "

*Y/n gets back up from the ground and faces the demon once again *

Y/n: " Tell me Demon, can a demon turn back into a human? "

Demon: " You know boy, if that was an option, I would've taken it years ago. "

Y/n: " So is that a yes or no!"

Demon: " I've never seen it happen! "

* The demon begins to slash rapidly at y/n, making him y/n fall down on his back *

Y/n: ' I need a breathing form that can slash him quickly!  focus Y/n Focus! I can't die now! '

* The demon slashes at Y/n but is blocked by Y/n's blade *

Y/n: ' Remember why i'm here! To avenge my family! '

* The demon slashes at Y/n's legs "

Y/n: " Fuck!" ' god damnit that hurt! '

* I then kick the demon off me *

Y/n: ' Focus on my breathing, why do i feel some sort of heat inside me. maybe if I feel it more it can impact me somehow.'

Demon " Your weak.... you're not going to pass the final selection. you're going to fall by my hands. "

Y/n: "No! I've come so far! I won't die here! "

* I get into my stance *

Demon: " you can try but you won't succeed, "

Y/n: ' I feel it, I feel my body getting hotter! '

Y/n: ' when I stand face to face with this demon. I dont feel any pain in my body but this feeling of heat! its swirling around me!

Y/n's blade begins to spark with a weakened flame.

Y/n: " I Won't die here! "

*  The demon Runs at Y/n, but this time, Y/n uses a new technique that manages to slice the demons head off with one blow *

* I pant heavily and fall to my knee's *

Y/n: "how did I do that! "

Demon: " boy.... earlier you were using water breathing.... how the hell did you use flame breathing... "

* I turn to look at the demons decapitated head *

Y/n: "I don't know, and if I did, I would tell you."

Demon: " you aren't ordinary.... your something else kid.... "

Y/n: " Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

Demon: " I don't care what it is, its just words."

Y/n: Also, when I asked you about the Demon turning back into human thing. why did you answer me so willingly."

Demon: " Because it was a question that I was willing to answer, the answer to that question is no. but then again i could be wrong. listen, before i got put into this place. there was a Lady that was a demon too, but she was a friendly demon, and also a doctor. if anyone knows the answer to the question you asked me. it's her."

Y/n: " why are you helping me? "

Demon: " do you not want me to? "

Y/n: " well I'm just confused. "

Demon: " I'm honored that you were the one to kill me kid."

Y/n: " Oh well it's what i do."

Demon: " What is your name boy? "

Y/n: " my name is Y/n Takahashi."

Demon: " Takahashi, my name is Genkei."

Y/n: " It was nice meeting you Genkei. thanks for all of your help sir."

* After the conversation me and the demon had he eventually turned to dust and erased from humanity. *

After The Seven Days.

No pov

The scene begins with Y/n Walking up the same stairs he did when he came here and when he finishes clImming the stairs he looks around at the little amount of people that survived, and with his luck. Tanako, Kai and Zuri are safe.

Tanako & Kai: "Y/n!"

* The group gets in a group hug and in relief that everyone is ok. but in the hug Y/n see's a bandage on Tanako's forehead*

Y/n: " Tanako what happened to your head?"

Tanako: " Well I was battling a weird hand demon, and it hit me on my head."

Y/n: " Are you ok? "

Tanako: " Yes I'm fine."

*Y/n then looks at kai to see him uninjured. *

Y/n: " Someone got lucky."

Kai: " Yeah, I guess so. "

Y/n: " Good! "

Tanako: " So did anything happen to yo-"

Girl 1: " Welcome back."

Girl 2: " Congratulations, I'm glad you are safe."

* Y/n looks around at everyone to only see the 7 of them *

Y/n: ' Only Seven? There was nearly twenty at the start.'

Zuri: " I'm going to die. even though I Survived here, in the end I'll die.'

???: " so, what am I supposed to do now, where is my katana."

Y/n: " We should probably listen to further instructions "

???: " Yeah whatever"

Kai: " Some has an attitude."

Y/n: " Yeah I know."

Kai: " And a bad hair day."

???: " shut it pipsqueak!"

Girl 1: " We will provide you your corps uniform. We will take your measurements and then engrave your rank."

Girl 2: " There are ten ranks. KInoe, Kinoto, Hinoe, Hinoto, Tsuchinoe, Tsuchinoto, Kanoe, kanoto, Mizunoe and Mizunoto. Right now you are all the bottom rank of Mizunoto."

???: " Where is my katana?

Girl 1: Today you will choose the ore for your sword. Then it will take up to two weeks for the katana to be finished. Then we will assign you your kasugai crow."

Suddenly 6 crows and 1 sparrow fly down, each one of them land on a shoulder. Everyone gets one crow except for Zuri.

Zuri: " Crow? This is a sparrow."

* Y/n looks at his shoulder and pets his crow *

Girl 2: " Kasugai crows are generally used for communication, but not always,"

???: " I don't care about crows! "

* The mohawked person grabs girl 2's hair and throws the crow off of them *

???: "Katana I want my katana! and I want it now! A demon slayer corps katana!! A color changing Katan!

* Kai comes to the rescue and grabs the mohawked person's arm *

Kai: " A man should always treat a women with respect! And your doing the wrong thing dude! I know you want your katana, I want mine too! but i'm not going to threaten some poor little girl for it! so let go or I'll break your arm! "

???: " FIRST IM A WOMEN!!! SECOND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHO AND WHO NOT TO THREATEN!!! "

* Kai grips the girl's arm tightly and breaks it easily *

???: " YOU FUCKER!! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO TREATING WOMEN WITH RESPECT!!"

Kai: * Umm I don't know."

* Kai and the Mohawked girl stare at each other for a few seconds *

Girl 1: " are you done talking, if so, please come over here and please choose the ore for making your katana."

We see the group of seven stand over a box of ores, then they pick one of the ores for their katana.

zuri: " Y/n"

Y/n: " Zuri I'm glad you're ok!"

* Zuri Slightly blushes at y/n's question "

Zuri: " Yes, I'm fine."

Y/n: " Good! "

Zuri: " Y/n Will I ever see you again?"

Y/n: " I'm sure we will! we just have to stay safe "

Zuri: " ok."

Y/n: " I'll try to find you again. ok?"

Zuri: " Ok! "

After the little conversation the set their ways and depart from each other, Y/n, Tanako, Kai are on their way back to Ms. Urokodaki's home. With Tanako on Y/n's back because she is too tired to walk

Tanako: " So back to my question. Did anything happen to you Y/n?"

Y/n: " I Killed this one demon and he shared a lot of information about demon's turning back into humans, but he didn't tell me exactly how to do it. he just told me that a demon doctor lady possibly knew how to. but the thing is he never told me where she was. or what she looked like."

Tanako: " Y/n, Thats amazing! "

Y/n: " it is! I couldn't wait to tell you! "

Kai: " So does that mean Nezuko has a chance of becoming human again? "

Y/n: " I guess so."

Tanako: " Y/n Thank you so much! "

Y/n: " No problem Tanako! "

* Kai looks at Y/n and mouths the words " tell her!"*

Kai: " I really want to go home and sleep so im going to speed up! i'll see you guys there! "

Tanako: " ok! "

Y/n: " Be safe "

* Kai then speeds up and runs back to Urokodaki's home."

Y/n: " so, what now? "

Tanako: " I don't know, is there anything you would like to talk about? "

Y/n: " Well, possibly."

Tanako: " Well what is it Y/n? "

Y/n: ' ok, how do I Tell her! I mean it may be easier because she's on my back and i don't have to make eye contact! but still This is so much harder than i thought it would be!'

Tanako: " Hey y/n you ok? "

Y/n: " Yes! just thought of something that's all! "

Tanako: " can I know what it was? "

Y/n: " it was about my father and and the flame thing.i'm just so confused. In a battle between that demon i told you about, I felt this raging heat inside my chest, and it kept getting hotter throughout the fight. but when I was about to strike the final blow. my blade sparked with a weakened blade and i was just so confused. "

Tanako: " Whoa."

Y/n: " Yeah, I just dont know how I felt about it."

Tanako: " Thats pretty cool y/n!"

Y/n: " Thank you Tanako!"

Tanako: " Y/n can I ask you something?"

Y/n: " Sure anything! "

Tanako: " I-I Would just like to know who that girl was."

Y/n: " Zuri? "

*Tanako nod with a slight feeling of jealousy*

Y/n: " Well she looked really frightened so I talked to her, and I guess we became friends."

Tanako: "That is very kind of you Y/n! "

Y/n: " Yeah! "

Tanako: " Y/n, for some reason whenever I'm with you I smell that you're really happy."

Y/n: " Well that's because" ' Ok I have two choices, I can tell her right now or I can make up an excuse and call myself dumb afterwards.'

Tanako: " Because? "

Y/n: " because I-I Like you Tanako, Your pretty, Your kind, your just so perfect to me. You just make me happy and, I want to spend the rest of my life with you happily."

* Tanako's cheeks go bright red*

Tanako: " Y/n... I.. I like you too, I always have. Your just so friendly to me. You are always there for me when I need you the most. Just like how you managed to get a demon to tell you how to turn a demon back into a human. that made me like you even more "

Y/n: ' she likes me back...'

* Tanako gets off of your back and stands Infront of you *

* You and Tanako Stare at each other for a little bit, You two then lean closer to each other and embrace a kiss. You guys kiss it is unexperienced but you dont mind because it is with the person you've been wanting to kiss for a long time*

After the kiss Tanako and y/n continue to walk back to Urokodaki's house and once you they get there You see nezuko and kai hugging each other

Tanako * Y/n: Nezuko!!

* Y/n and Tanako Run to Nezuko and Kai and hug each other, Urokodaki comes outside and hugs you all knowing that you came back safely and alive.*

After the hug you all go inside and celebrate your return and go to sleep happily knowing that you are all officially demon slayers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n

Ok, I decided to have Tanako and Y/n Get in a realationship in this chapter because what i wanted to happen before wouldn't workout at all.

yes i am going to write an extra scene for you but!!!! it is isn't going into this story anymore it was an idea!!!

also, this was going to happen at the end of the story anymore at least

so spoilers for people who never read the demon slayer manga.

======================================================================================================================================================

Extra scene

The extra scene begins with muzan finally being defeated by the demon slayer corps, and and Tanako is Sitting on the road with only one arm remaining. She sits there as the kakushi Treat her.

But it is too late for Tanako, She has already stopped breathing but. She opens her eyes and they aren't the color they used to be.

She was no longer Human she was, a demon.

Tanako regenerated her missing arm and swung at the kakushi that were treating her.as she was swinging at the kakushi the sun hits her and y/n Still being able to move, he pins Tanako down to the ground so she cannot escape and let the sun take her away.

The sun turns starts to turn her into dust, but it stops immediately. she was the first non-killable demon in the world.

Tanako Swings at Y/n and sends him flying at a brick wall. Y/n begins to cry in pain and sadness because he had to fight the women he loved since the very beginning. but he knows he would lose.

Y/n tightened his grip on his blade handle, and he ran towards Tanako. As he was about to strike her, he remembers all the time's he had shared with her, and he can't bring himself to do anything like that to her.

Tanako strikes Y/n, and y/n is thrown back into the wall once more. y/n gets up and starts to tear up not wanting to lose anyone else close to him, that day he lost his best friend, Kai.

Y/n Runs to Tanako and pins her to the ground with his blade. before he stabs her with the needle he pulls his blade out then stabs her with medicine needle.

Y/n hugs Tanako tightly and says the following.

Y/n: " Tanako, I've loved you from the beginning ever since we were little! I Love you so much! please I want to go home with you! I want to start a new life and hope That nothing that happened to us now will never happen again! i've lost everything and Everyone! Kai, Zuri, Ikumi, Shinobu, Mitsuri, Sabito, Rengoku, obanai, Gyomei, sanemi, Kanao, my mother, my father My sister." Everyone! I've lost everyone! Please Tanako! fight him! I don't want to lose you too! "

As Y/n's speaks he begins to cry loudly, after losing everyone, as he cries he also begins to regret hiding his feeling from Tanako for this long.

We see Tanako in some sort of ocean but there's no water, just some sort of vein body holding Tanako, Tanako struggles and wishes to go home with y/n.

Muzan tells Tanako that that y/n is dead and that she killed him, but she doesn't believe him. She can smell Y/n holding her body.

Muzan tells Tanako that he isn't dead but badly injured and that he'll never forgive her. but she says the following.

Tanako: " That's for him to decide"

as she says these words she wakes up from her dream and opens her eyes to see Y/n Bleeding from his forehead and holding her tightly in his arms.

They both begin to cry of happiness knowing that its all over, the battle between muzan and the demon slayer corps is finally over. and Y/n has a chance of protecting Tanako and his new family.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n

yep i was going to have something like that for the finale, but thinking about it now, it wont work at all. because i was thinking like why wouldn't Y/n confess to the girl that he knew for his entire life before he confessed to everyone else. thats why i decided to change Everything,

But i have something else in mind and. I will keep that a secret... unless it doesn' work out.

OK i'm done here. ill see you in the next chapter.

4042 words!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.5K 36
A crazy Noisy Bizarre town indeed...
37.3K 606 14
What if the world of jjk was expanded beyond its own anime/manga elements of culture coming from all over from the point of view of Yn Fushiguro All...
545K 13.5K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
21.8K 829 21
Tokyo a nice and beautif-dangerous place. Devils and Fiends all over Japan, feeding on humans (well some). Although you don't seem to have pleasure i...