My Hero Academia : The Day Ev...

By ChildOfBeast13

One day long ago in Qing Qing City, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time pas... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : What It Takes to Be a Hero
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Start Line
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Hero Basic Training
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Encounter with the Unknown
Season 1 ( Finale ) Chapter 6 : All Might
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Roaring Sports Festival
Season 2 Chapter 3 : In Their Own Quirky Ways
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Battle On, Challengers!
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Rex vs. Bakugo
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Time to Pick Some Names
Season 2 Chapter 8 : Bizzare! Sir Nighteye Appears!
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A. Students
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Climax
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Mixed Signals
Season 2 Chapter 13 : Gear up for Final Exams
Season 2 Chapter 14 : Defeating the Number One Hero
Season 2 Chapter 15 (Finale) : Encounter
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Wild, Wild Pussycats
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Kota
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Alpha
Season 3 Chapter 4 : Roaring Upheaval
Season 3 Chapter 5 : What a Twist!
Season 3 Chapter 8 : All For One
Season 3 Chapter 7 : Symbol of Peace
Season 3 Chapter 8 : End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Season 3 Chapter 9 : Moving into Dorms
Season 3 Chapter 10 : Create those Ultimate Moves
Season 3 Chapter 11 : The Test
Season 3 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex VS Siren
Season 3 Chapter 13 : Rescue Exercises
Season 3 Chapter 14 : Our Brawl
Season 3 Chapter 15 : A Season for Encounters
Season 3 (Finale) Chapter 16 : Unrivaled
Season 4 Chapter 1 : Boy Meets...
Season 4 Chapter 2 : Fighting Fate
Season 4 Chapter 3 : An Unpleasant Talk
Season 4 Chapter 4 : GO!!
Season 4 Chapter 5 : Breach
Season 4 Chapter 6 : Lemillion
Season 4 Chapter 7 : Unforseen Hope
Season 4 Chapter 8 : Bright Future
Season 4 Chapter 9 : School Festival
Season 4 Chapter 10 : Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part
Season 4 Chapter 11 : Gold Tips Imperial
Season 4 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex vs. Gentle Criminal
Season 4 Chapter 13 : School Festival Start!!
Season 4 Chapter 14 : Let it Flow! School Fesitval!
Season 4 Chapter 15 : Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Season 4 (Finale) Chapter 16 : His Start
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 1
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 2
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 3
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 4
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 5
Season 5 Chapter 1 : Clash! Class A vs. Class B!
Season 5 Chapter 2 : That Which Is Inherited
Season 5 Chapter 3 : Amalgamation
Season 5 Chapter 4 : Merry Christmas
Season 5 Chapter 5: My Villain Academia

Season 2 Chapter 1 : My Reason

772 22 1
By ChildOfBeast13

After the attack at USJ by the group of villains known as the "League of Villains", U.A. had temporarily closed down the school. After two days, the school had opened up again as the students were allowed to come back.

It was currently 8:22 and Rex was sitting at the back of the class while rocking his chair back and forth while waiting for homeroom to start. While he was rocking, Rex starts to think back to when he was fighting Nomu and what happened when he managed to touch the villain.

Rex : ( What was up with that brain villain? He was kicking my butt one second and was about to put me in the ground, but the second I touched him he gets scared and kicks me away from him? )

Rex then tries to think more about the matter to try and think of a reason why, but couldn't find a solution and just decides to leave it alone for now.

Yaoyorozu : Rex.

Rex : Hm? What's up?

Yaoyorozu : Nothing. You just seemed deep in thought.

Rex : I was just thinking about what happened with the villains. Especially with the Nomu guy.

Yaoyorozu : What you did was reckless. Please don't do something like that again.

Rex : *sweat drops* Sorry.

Suddenly, a piece of paper crumpled up into a ball then flies towards Rex and lands on his table. He then looks at the paper confused and opens it and saw that it read "You got what you deserved for running ahead".

Rex : What the...? 

Rex then feels someone looking at him and looks up to see that it was Jiro who was glancing back at him while one of her earphone jacks was stabbed into the ground.

Rex : Jiro's Earphone Jack is scary...

The time then becomes 8:25 and Iida marches into the room and tries to get everyone in their seats.

Iida : Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!

Rex : We're already sitting down.

Sero : You're the only one who's not.

Iida : *sits down frustrated* Shoot!

Uraraka : Don't worry about it.

Ashido : Tsu, who's...

Ashido leans back in her chair and starts to fall but Tsuyu caught her chair.

Ashido : ...gonna teach homeroom today?

Tsuyu : Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries...

The students then hear the door open and turn their heads to see Aizawa who was covered in bandages standing in the doorway.

Aizawa : Morning.

Everyone : Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!

Kaminari : You're too much of a pro!

Iida : *raises hand* So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?

Uraraka : Can you really call that "all right"?

Aizawa : My well being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not yet over.

Bakugo : Fight?

Midoriya : Don't tell me...

Mineta : *scared* The villains again...?!

Aizawa : The U.A. sports festival is drawing near. 

Everyone : That's a super normal school event!

Kaminari : Wait a minute.

Jiro : Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside? 

Ojiro : What if they attack us again or something...?

Aizawa : Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management systems solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains. 

Mineta : But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports.

Midoriya : *surprised* Mineta, you've never seen the U.A. sports festival?

Mineta : Of course I have. That's not what I meant!

Aizawa : Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. Sports Festival.

Yaoyorozu : Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!

Kaminari : After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick.

Jiro : A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though. Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb. 

Rex then hears Jiro's comment and tries to his best to stop himself from laughing.

Aizawa : Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path your future will open up this event. One chance per year, a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that then don't slack off your preparations!

Everyone : Yes, sir!

Aizawa : Homeroom dismissed.

[ Time Skip ]

After the class with Cementoss, it was now lunch time as everyone was talking about the sports festival while Midoriya and Rex watched them.

Midoriya : Everyone's so into it.

Rex : Yeah. They seemed pretty fired up. 

Iida : You two aren't? We have enrolled here to become heroes, so of course we would get fired up!

Tsuyu : Iida, you have a unique way of getting fired up. It's weird.

Iida : Midoriya, Rex, don't you feel the same?

Rex : Obviously! This sports festival is our chance to be in the spotlight.

Midoriya : Of course I do too. But something's...

Uraraka : Deku, Iida, Rex...

The three students then look over to where Uraraka called them and saw that their classmate was more fired up than anyone else.

Uraraka : Let's do our best at the sports festival. 

Midoriya : U-Uraraka, your face...! It's...

Ashido : What's the matter? You don't look care free at all, even though that's what your name means.

Mineta PM--

Before Mineta could finish his sentence, Tsuyu slaps him in the face with her tongue while Uraraka continued to get even more fired up.

Uraraka : Everyone, I'm gonna do my best!

Ashido, Midoriya, Rex, Tsuyu : Yeah!

Uraraka : I'm gonna do my best!!!

Kirishima, Sero, Tokoyami : Y-Yeah...

Sero : What's wrong? Your personality's all over the place.

=====================================================================================================================

Currently, Rex was sitting at a lunch table with Jiro and was eating their lunch while Yaoyorozu was getting something from the Lunch Hero: Cookrush. While he was eating something then appeared in Rex's mind as he wondered why Jiro had joined U.A. to be a hero in the first place.

Rex : Jiro.

Jiro : Yes?

Rex : Why did you decide to come to U.A. and become a pro?

Jiro : Huh? Um... because... *sighs* You see, my parents wanted me to be a musician just like them, but I decided to be a hero so that I could help others.

Rex : Were they fine with that?

Jiro : *slightly smiling* Yeah. They were happy for me and let me walk my own path. Since you asked me, why did you come to U.A. to be a pro?

Rex : You know about the Nanite Project, right?

Jiro : *nods* Yeah. The one that exploded and spread the nanites all over the Earth, right?

Rex : The same one. My mom and my dad were two of the scientists who were working on the project so that they could help the world. I wanted to do something like that. I wanted to be just like them.

Rex then looks at Jiro with a determined look and a smile on his face as he clenches his fist as blue streaks appear on his fist. 

Rex : That's why I want to be a hero. To beat villains and give everyone a brighter and better future so they don't have to be afraid.

Jiro then looks at Rex with a smile on her face as the admiration she had for him when he saved her grown much larger.

Jiro : ( I guess he really is amazing. ) Wow, my reason for being a hero sounds pretty small when compared so something as great as yours. It's embarrassing... 

Rex : I don't think it is. I think it's great that you followed what you wanted to do. Though, if your parents were musicians then that means you can play, right?

Jiro : *playing with earphone jacks* Well, just a little bit. It's more of a hobby than anything.

Rex : Then that's a pretty cool hobby. Man, I'm so jealous of you, Jiro.

Jiro then glances up at Rex and saw that he smiling brightly at her, which meant that he wasn't lying, as it makes Jiro smile a bit as she was happy to hear that from Rex.

Jiro : Thanks.

Yaoyorozu then comes back to the table with her food as the three friends then start to eat together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 800 24
Ever since the discovery of the first superhuman ability in China, the world had become a superhuman society with 80% of the world's population has s...
88 0 15
In a world where 80% of our population has powers called "Quirks" that range from thousands of abilities like super strength, fire manipulation, cryo...
11.9K 367 12
"This world is always, "Quirk this, Quirk that. " That needs to be fixed." Throughout history, more and more quirks are coming. and until then, the q...
21.9K 358 21
A BNHA x Chivalry of A Failed Knight Fanfic Quirks, also know as Meta Abilities, was manifested to a new born baby in Qing Qing City, China. No one k...