Nathaniel Parr and the Scotti...

By Camp54

London, England Eleven year old Nathaniel Parr is an American-born British wizard who attends the Castle of t... More

Prologue-The elven Queen
Chapter One-Bad news in London, October 15, 2022
Chapter Two-Brexit problems in London, October 15, 2022
Part 2: Modern times for witches, and wizards
Chapter One-The meeting of the Elf Queen
Epilogue-The future of the Castle of the Arcane

Chapter Three-Seer

2 0 0
By Camp54

Time stood still. 

Arielle thought about her mother, Pirelle.

She glanced at the old 1930's era Grandfather clock that was in the hallway. Shadows hovered above the dorm room; more shadows looked at the statue of goblins. She wasn't sure who was the sculptor; she thought he was dead from old age. Arielle had lost her sight since she turned one; she knew braille since she was five. Now, as she was eleven, she was glad 'saw' the future; she was sure she would be the new Queen of London. But visions weren't right sometimes. In her mind, she 'saw' the Castle of the Arcane. 

It draw her into its power.

And it didn't let her go.

Page 4.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 10.3K 63
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ก'๐—ง ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ. ๐—œ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜. ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—ข ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ๏ฟฝ...
63K 1.9K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
257K 10.7K 26
แ€…แ€ถแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ฝแ€”แ€บ + แ€แ€แ€ฑแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธ แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€„แ€บแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€”แ€ฑแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€€แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฝแ€ฒแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฐแ€Œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€™แ€ฌแ€ธแ€†แ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€ฝ...
66.8K 4.2K 20
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person