Raising My Children With My P...

Por My_Leeee

Synopsis When she woke up, she had transmigrated into An Jiuyue, a woman living with two young children on a... Más

Chapter 1: Transmigration-Selling Children?
Chapter 2: The Abandoned Wife Who Was Kicked Out
Chapter 3: Selling My Son Out Of Consideration For You?
Chapter 4: Throw Her Out the Window
Chapter 5: The Floor Is So Cold
Chapter 6: Hard to Cook Without Rice
Chapter 7: Only Three Taels Of Silver Left
Chapter 8: Her Adoptive Father Is a Better Father
Chapter 9: Microcosm
Chapter 10: I Don't Dare To Say It, I Have to Hold Back!
Chapter 11: There's a Snake!
Chapter 12: Sell the Child
Chapter 13: Come And Make Up the Numbers?
Chapter 14: Good Liar
Chapter 15: Too Sensible
Chapter 16: The Cascade River
Chapter 17: It Looks Like There's Going To Be a Flood!
Chapter 18: I Don't Want to Go to That Place for Now
Chapter 19: Prices Are Starting to Increase
Chapter 20: A Widow
Chapter 21: Jinxed Your Parents And Husband
Chapter 22: Take This Matter Seriously
Chapter 23: Bent On Selling Him
Chapter 24: This Smells So Good
Chapter 25: The Rain Is Getting heavier
Chapter 26: The Suspended Pavilion You Mentioned
Chapter 27: Couldn't See Clearly
Chapter 28: Points Mall
Chapter 29: Huge Flood
Chapter 30: I'll Kick You, I'll Even Chop You Up!
Chapter 31: Why Don't You Continue Cursing!
Chapter 32: You'll Let It Get To Her Head
Chapter 33: Harm Me Deliberately
Chapter 34: Acting So Self-important and Scornful
Chapter 35: Footsteps in the Rain
Chapter 36: So Ruthless!
Chapter 37: It Is Terrible!
Chapter 38: Let Them Starve to Death
Chapter 39: Keep You From Starving to Death
Chapter 40: Hit The Jackpot
Chapter 41: Technically, You Can Rear Wild Boars
Chapter 42: Can't Be Sold for Much Money
Chapter 43: Not Allowed to Have a Single Piece of Meat!
Chapter 44: Good Intentions
Chapter 45: Every Life Counts
Chapter 46: She Felt Awful
Chapter 47: No Better Time to Throw Her Aside
Chapter 48: She Was Impressed by This Lady!
Chapter 49: Immeasurably Beneficent
Chapter 50: Make Her Pay for Embarrassing Me
Chapter 51: Sleeping On Your Bed
Chapter 52: Throw Her Out the Window
Chapter 53: Are You Done Causing a Scene?
Chapter 54: Just Give In
Chapter 55: Why Are They All Boys?
Chapter 56: Why Are You Scolding Me?
Chapter 57: Which Qian Jiyun?
Chapter 58: That Scum
Chapter 59: She'd Better Wait
Chapter 60: Will You Be Willing?
Chapter 61: A Token Of Love
Chapter 62: Idiotic Words
Chapter 63: I Will Go My Way as An Jiuyue
Chapter 64: A Couple of Liars!
Chapter 65: Repaying Kindness with Vengeance
Chapter 66: Cling on to Qian Jiyun Tightly
Chapter 67: Are You Rebelling?!
Chapter 68: I Was Wrong
Chapter 70: Are You Tolerating This?
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
Chapter 136: 15,000 Points Is A Lot!
Chapter 137: Far From It
Chapter 138: I Must Escape
Chapter 139 : Will You Live on the Mountain Forever?

Chapter 69: Dare to Disobey Her

2.6K 102 13
Por My_Leeee

"Brother Yun..."

Xue Ling's eyes reddened from anger as she watched him leave.

She cursed internally, blaming An Jiuyue for everything. She would not have been so furious if these bumpkins had not constantly spoken of An Jiuyue as though she was a living Bodhisattva.

She also would not have been pushed past her limits and forced to vent her anger.

It is An Jiuyue's fault! She's even seducing Brother Yun now!

"Sister Xue Ling, go eat over there. My brother might have something to do. He will be back soon," Qian Yiyun said.

Xue Ling gritted her teeth.

What are you talking about? I know Qian Jiyun is heading in the same direction An Jiuyue went earlier! He chased after her because he was worried about her.

The latest_epi_sodes are on_the Free(web)novel.com website.

That little b*tch is skilled at using her looks to seduce men! I want to scratch up that face thoroughly! Let's see how she will continue seducing men!

She wanted to get back at An Jiuyue, but there was nothing she could do now. In fact, she had to be cautious around her.

"Okay."

She turned around, visibly upset, and found a place to sit down. She was ready to eat the meat in her bamboo bowl. She was craving meat so badly after all that happened-she could probably stomach 10 bowls of it.

However, she knew that those cheap women would not give her a second bowl.

She was angry and could not understand why she was not allowed to have more meat when it clearly belonged to her.

"Yan Nuo, move over and give me your seat," she instructed as she walked toward him.

Yan Nuo lifted his head and glanced at her briefly. He had no intention to give up his seat to her. Instead, he scanned their surroundings.

"Miss Xue, you can find a place nearby to sit," he said.

"You-" Xue Ling felt her anger caught in her throat.

What's going on now? Even Yan Nuo, Brother Yun's dog, is disobeying me?

She took a deep breath and decided to suppress her anger for now. She could not afford to quarrel with Yan Nuo and annoy Qian Jiyun. After all, Yan Nuo was one of Qian Jiyun's most capable men. Qian Jiyun was always accompanied by him.

Just you wait! Once I marry Qian Jiyun, I'll give this dog a piece of my mind!

...

Meanwhile, An Jiuyue arrived outside the mountain cave with freshly cooked meat and porridge.

However, she heard a few men's voices before she could even enter. Their voices were filled with resentment towards her.

"Why do we have to be at the mercy of a girl like An Jiuyue? The Chief is really muddle-headed!"

"We can only eat one meal every day. Is she trying to starve us to death? That girl must have a lot of food at home. Old Tu used to hunt every day. He must have had a lot of money."

"Exactly! We should go to An Jiuyue's place. There must be a lot of food there. Why should we starve here while the women gorge themselves?"

"Why don't we go over now while the Chief is not around? We can bring some food back at the very least! I'm about to die from hunger. We only eat diluted porridge every day. It is not filling!

"An Jiuyue, that b*tch, is starving us on purpose."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

62.8K 1.7K 166
Yuan Li was an excellent logistics personnel on the battlefield. One day, after transmigrating, he found himself in ancient times as the son of a min...
607 31 12
Li Jade was a force to be reckoned with. one of the top business women in the world haven't reached the status of a self-made trillionaire at the age...
9.2K 73 31
Song Wan, the female boss of the last days, died and traveled to the ancient exile. In the memory of the original owner, her grandfather, father and...
29.6K 405 30
Original title 穿成反派大佬的童养媳 On the day of Catch Zhou, Tao Qiong threw himself into the arms of a little brother when he saw the color. As a result, he...