Dice [h.s.]

By tpwk_pleaseeee

"She was an angel craving chaos. He was a demon seeking peace." -Helen - Their love wasn't supposed to happe... More

warning/intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
Prologue I

76

1K 22 0
By tpwk_pleaseeee

"The calm before the storm."

-

"Okay, here." Harry sat down behind his dad's desk and handed me a vanilla folder as I sat down across from him.

"What's this?" I asked, examining the outside of the folder before looking inside. Harry unbuttoned his suit jacket and ran his fingers through his hair.

"The beginning stages of our plan." Harry sat back in his chair and watched as I opened the folder.

The folder had two things in it, a random document paper and a receipt I didn't bother reading. I glanced up at Harry and back at the folder, trying to figure out what he was getting at.

"I'm confused." I closed the folder and set it on the desk.

"I spoke to your mother this morning while you were boxing." Harry began.

This morning I woke up angry for many reasons, but mainly because Niall stood us up. I found out Harry had a workout room in his basement with a boxing bag so I went boxing. I did that for most of the day until he forced me to eat and shower.

"She told me all the logistics of this meeting. But it was moved up to two weeks from yesterday. So we're on the clock." Harry changed his position from relaxed to tense.

"I spent the day brainstorming ideas on how to take them down. The only one I kept coming back to... was you." Harry admitted angrily.

"What did you have in mind?" I crossed my legs and leaned forward, invested in what he had to say.

"How would you feel about being kidnapped again?" Harry asked hesitantly.

I blinked and turned my head slightly. My immediate answer was to scream, run, and cry but I held back my instinct. I cleared my throat and nodded. This was only an idea. Right?

"I survived the first time." I gulped.

"But this time, you're going to have our knowledge. We'll train you with everything we know, not just what your father taught you. So when it comes time, you can escape if we can't help you." Harry began to look at his lap.

"What are you planning?" I asked.

"I want to get all hands on deck and when it comes to it, I want to torch the place with every single Sucker's employee locked in there." Harry said bluntly.

I leaned back slightly, startled by his confession. Burn every sucker's employee alive? I thought we were only going to attack the heads? What does he know that I don't?

"Why all of them? Why can't we just get the heads? Not all of them deserve to die." I retaliated.

"They'll try and build it back together, everyone needs to go." Harry tried to reason.

"Then we'll deal with them after. I won't let all of them be killed." I stood up with anger beginning to boil in my stomach.

"It's just an idea right now, Kennedy. Nothing is set in stone." Harry backed down.

"I know." I sat down and relaxed.

"You're our only hope at destroying them, Kennedy." Harry frowned.

"I know." I shivered.

I stared down at my lap and began to pick at my cuticles. I wasn't scared of much, but this scared the shit out of me. A mass killing. We'll be in the news, charged for murder at best. It will all go wrong, I know it.

But it needs to be done

"Are you okay?" Harry rolled himself closer to the desk as I composed myself.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I nodded.

Harry's phone began to ring and annoyance flashed across his face. I sat back in my seat as he answered it and stood up.

"Liam, what's up?" Harry asked while glancing at me.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Harry rolled his eyes and stormed out of the room.

Out of curiosity, I got up and followed Harry's angry path. He walked down the stairs and stopped in front of the window looking out to the front of his house. All the guys, except Niall, and Nat were outside dressed in club wear.

Not again

Harry threw the door open, allowing the group inside. I sat quietly beside the couch as they crowded into the room. Harry ran his fingers anxiously through his hair.

"What are you idiots doing here?" Harry leaned against the couch as I rolled into a ball of nervousness.

Harry's plan of attack was gnawing at my thoughts.

"We think you both need a break." Natalie said with excitement from beside Liam in the middle.

"Not this again." Harry groaned.

"Come on! We'll go to the secret club we found a few years ago." Liam nudged Natalie's shoulder.

"The one with the hookers?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. You don't have to pay attention to the hookers." Liam tried to reason.

"And we're going with or without you, we just rather you come with." Louis glanced at me.

I bit down on the inside of my cheek, debating what we should do. I didn't want to go out, but going out could distract me from everything that has happened.

"Let's go." I stepped forward and smirked, looking between the group and Harry. He looked at me dumbfounded.

"Seriously?" Harry asked.

"I need to get drunk." I shrugged.

"I'm not fucking dancing." Harry warned before turning and going upstairs.

"Yes!" Liam fist bumped Louis and Zayn while nudging Natalie.

"Meet us there. Harry knows where it is." Natalie winked. I rolled my eyes and hurried upstairs.

I turned into Harry's room as he was changing in his closet. I pulled open the singular drawer Harry had designated for the clothes Nat had brought me and pulled out the single slutty dress Natalie brought. I removed the dress shirt I had on from bed and slipped on the dress.

It was a black dress that stopped at my mid thighs. There were thin spaghetti straps holding the dress up while thin thread was criss crossed across my back making the dress semi-backless.

I slipped my feet into my black stilettos and quickly pulled my garter up my dress and slipped two pocket knives in it. I ran to the bathroom, quickly brushed my hair and threw on some makeup with a dark red lip.

I abandoned my trench coat and ran down the stairs to meet up with Harry. He was whispering curse words to himself as he fixed his hair in the window. He was wearing the same thing, just with a black blouse instead of white under his suit jacket.

"What's this club anyways?" I said from behind him as I pulled down my dress. Harry turned around and licked his lips when looking me up and down.

"One of those clubs you see in movies where all they do is drugs, drink, and fuck people." Harry cleared his throat while fixing his cuffs.

"Do you think they'll have weed there?" I asked, stuffing my bra with my lipstick and smacking my lips together to spread the liquid.

"They'll have way more than weed. Why, are you smoking tonight?" Harry asked while grabbing his car keys.

"I need to forget tonight. So yes." I followed behind him as he reached into the drawer compartment beside the front door.

"Here." Harry plucked out a joint and handed it to me, "I rather you smoke that then something they sell. I made this one so I know it's not laced."

"Thanks." I took the joint from him and also put that in my bra.

"Let's go." Harry jingled his keys and led the way to the garage.

We climbed into the Lamborghini and left before Harry could do his usual car routine. I saw him tapping his leg as he drove, stealing subtle glances at me as I stared out the window.

We listened to a rock radio station as he drove us there. I was too enticed with watching what he was doing to even notice we got there in less than twenty minutes. It was in the actual city of Las Vegas and very hidden.

"Come on." Harry broke my attention as he began to get out of the car. I followed quickly after him, trying not to get lost.

He led us to a door in the middle of an alleyway. It was a gray door with no outside handle. A small hole for eyes was on the top of the door, as well as an address above that.

Harry knocked five times, waited a second, and knocked three more times. The slot opened and he made eye contact with Harry. You could see brown eyeballs looking through.

"Come in." The person behind the door said.

The door pushed open, allowing us through. As we stepped through, Harry was greeted by a man who looked like a professional bodyguard.

"Long time no see Styles." The man bro hugged Harry and shook his hand and changed his direction towards me.

"Ms. Monroe." The man winked.

"How do you know who I am?" I asked.

"Oh honey, everyone knows who you are. You two enjoy." The man smiled and waved.

A chill went down my spine as Harry ushered me forward with his hand on the small of my back. I know a lot of people knew me, but everyone? That makes me sick.

"Shake it out Kennedy." Harry whispered in my ear while taking my wrist and moving in front of me.

I shook my head and took a deep breath, not allowing his words to get to me. It's time to blackout.

As we walked down a few steps, I could already smell the heavy weed, cigarette, and alcohol blend which was similar to Alea. My eyes caught sight of the place and I gasped to myself.

It was a huge room with dark purple lights. There was stripped half naked men and women on stripper poles dancing on tables while girls walked around in BDSM outfits. Men and women of all ages sat at tables and the bar. Girls were going around giving lap dances and taking people down a hallway lit with blue LED's.

I feel like I'm in a Sex, Drugs, Rock and Roll movie

"I know." Harry whispered beside my ear assuming he saw my mouth gaped open.

"Styles!" Louis came up from behind us and threw his arms around us. He kissed both of our cheeks, forcing Harry out of his grasp but I stayed.

"Hi Louis." I smiled while digging into my bra to grab the joint Harry had given me.

"Let loose Kennedy! This is how we lived for three fucking years!" Louis cheered while taking a shot of vodka and running away. I rolled my eyes and walked back to Harry who was already ordering a drink at the bar.

"Do you have a lighter?" I asked, tightening the paper of the joint and taking a deep breath.

"Here." Harry lifted the joint to my lips and took out a lighter, he lit the end of my joint with a smirk.

I felt the hot air of the joint boil into my mouth, exactly like a cigarette would. I inhaled the smoke, allowed it to linger before pushing it out so I wouldn't cough. I sniffled slightly before taking another hit.

"You've gotten better." Harry said while grabbing his drink and watching me closely. He was referring to our night on my fire escape.

"I've just smoked more cigarettes." I shrugged while taking another smoke.

Harry gestured for me to give him the joint. But instead, I inhaled the smoke and pressed my lips to his. I pushed the smoke into his mouth, allowing him to inhale the weed.

I pulled back with a smile as he exhaled the weed through his nostrils. He cleared his throat and crossed his legs so he was facing the bar top. I chuckled to myself and took another drag.

"Here, I know my limits." I handed him the joint while taking a sip of his drink. It was whiskey.

Harry took a hit of the joint, and three more close after, before putting out the joint on the bar top and stuffing it in his pocket. I ordered my own drink of choice, tequila of course.

"Styles! My man!" A random, attractive blonde haired man, came up from behind Harry and patted him on the back.

"Sean." Harry shook his hand and smiled at him out of force. Huh, I wonder who this guy is?

"Where have you been?! It's been almost a year." The man, who I'm assuming his name is Sean, ordered a drink while smiling at Harry.

I received my own drink and shot it down, shaking my head out and gaining my balance as the weed began to hit me slowly. I focused my attention on Harry and his friend.

Sean was a little shorter than Harry and had beautiful blonde hair. It was puffy yet slicked back as the perfect five o'clock shadow was on his face. I couldn't make out the color of his eyes but I would bet money that they were blue.

"Yeah it's been busy at Alea." Harry nodded while taking a leisurely sip of his drink. I found myself staring at them as they spoke.

"And who's this gorgeous woman? I'm Sean." Sean held his hand out for me to take.

"Kennedy Monroe." I shook his hand with a forced smile before glancing back at Harry.

"Monroe, huh. So you're with the Suckers?" Sean asked.

"No, I'm with Alea." I corrected him.

"Wow. A gorgeous woman and a smart woman. Those are hard to find. I bet you're a badass too." Sean winked.

I felt the urge to vomit on him because of his shitty flirting. I glanced at Harry again to see him just drinking his drink. I think this his way of telling him or I to shut the fuck up and back off.

"I mean, I guess you could say that." I smiled.

"Say, what is a perfect woman like you doing here?" Sean leaned in front of Harry.

"Well," I placed my hand on Harry's bicep and stood up. "We were just going to go mingle for a bit." I glared at Sean while watching Harry snicker to himself.

"I can think of something else you could do." Sean winked again. God is there something wrong with his eye?

"Me too. This." As my weed hit me, so did courage. I grabbed Harry's face and pulled it towards mine, locking his lips with me. He placed his cup on the bar top before quickly placing his hand on my back.

He kissed me back with a smirk as I quickly made out with him. I held back inviting my tongue to dance with his as I let go and he bit down on my bottom lip. When I let go I turned back at Sean with a smile.

"Wow Styles." Sean said dumbfounded as I stood beside him with Harry's arm still on my back.

"Yeah, wow." Harry said surprised.

"Well I'm gonna go. You boys have fun." I winked at Sean before pushing Harry's arm off of me and walking away, locking eyes with Natalie.

I quickly jogged over to her, trying to concentrate as the lights in the room began to spin. I sat down beside her in the booth she was drinking alone in with a smile.

"What was that Kennedy Monroe!" Natalie nudged me in the shoulder as I composed myself.

"That guy was annoying the shit out of me and Harry was there." I shrugged.

"He's so going to fuck you tonight." Natalie laughed.

"And I'm going to break your virgin whore thing tonight!" I grabbed her drink and shot it down, it was tequila like I had before.

"Kennedy!" Natalie tried to shush me.

"You!" I got out of the booth and stopped a very hot man who was walking past.

"Excuse me?" He turned around and flashed me a confused look. He was perfect for Natalie.

"My friend over there, really needs to fuck someone. Would you be interested in fucking her?" I pointed to Natalie as she blushed under the dark purple lights. I smirked.

"I mean-"

"Good, go." I pulled him to follow me and sat down across from Natalie as he stood at our table.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked, holding his hand out.

"Sure." Natalie glanced at me with eyes of anger yet excitement as she took the man's hand and walked away.

A few seconds maybe went by until Harry sat down across from me. He sighed and set down his drink he was still working on.

"Sean is so fucking annoying. He and I used to have foursomes with girls when we were younger." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Four? I always knew threesomes but four?" I questioned.

"Yeah, it was a rough time in my life." Harry tried to explain.

"Were you like Christian Gray?" I asked innocently.

"A sexual sadist? No, what makes you think that?" Harry smirked at me.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Hey, what was that back there?" Harry leaned forward while glancing towards the bar.

"Sean was getting on my nerves." I fluttered my eyelashes and turned my head to the side.

"Come here." Harry got up from the booth and held his hand out for me to take.

I took it instantly and allowed him to launch me up and pull me behind him. He led me through the crowd of people and down the blue hallway. He went down the row of doors and stopped at a random one. He knocked then went inside.

The room was dark with red lights lining the ceiling. A couch sat in the middle of the room while a beverage bar was in the corner stocked with some alcohol. I walked into the room and observed my surroundings while Harry clicked the lock button.

Here we go

"Want to smoke a little more?" Harry asked while pulling out a new joint from his pocket. I nodded.

Harry sat down on the couch and pulled out his lighter. I climbed onto the couch and laid down so my head was sitting in his lap. He didn't acknowledge it as he lit the joint.

He took the first hit of the joint before holding it out for me to suck on. I wrapped my lips around the end and sucked, inhaling the smoke and blowing it out. I laid my hands on my stomach as I looked up at him.

"What?" He asked with a laugh and a smile when looking down at me.

"Nothing." I smiled at him.

"I missed that smile." Harry whispered.

"Me too." I whispered back.

Harry took another hit, then held it out for me. We did this a few times before Harry put it out on the couch and put the finished joint in his pocket with the other finished one. I stayed lying down on his lap while looking at the ceiling.

It was black with little patches of white which I'm assuming is from things I don't want to know about. My head was slightly spinning as Harry stood still under me.

I quickly sat up from my spot on his lap and turned my body around. I climbed onto his lap, straddling his hips. He didn't do anything as I situated myself on top of him.

Without warning, I pressed my lips to his and pushed our bodies together. His hands moved straight to my ass as I felt the fabric of my dress begin to ride up on my legs.

My hands went to his hair as our tongues quickly played with each other. I squeezed my legs on his, trying to contain this feeling. His hands moved up my body as he moved his kisses down my neck to begin to kiss and suck on my skin.

My head lolled back as his one hand began to feel me up while the other remained on my back, holding me against him. I latched onto his hair while digging my nails into his scalp.

He breathed into my skin before licking down my neck to my chest and beginning to pick at skin there. One of his hands grabbed my hair to hold me back to give him enough room.

Quickly I sat back up and locked our lips again, moving my hands to the sides of his neck and getting off of his lip. I unlocked our lips and walked around him on the couch.

I ran my hand across his chest as I felt my spaghetti straps dangle off of my shoulders. Harry watched with hooded eyes as I ran my hand delicately across the couch. He was panting into the air while looking at me with sexual desire.

I felt hot air against my exposed back as the tight fabric of the dress hugged my body, and balled up on top of my thighs. I bit down on my lip as I leaned forward on the arm of the couch. My hands gripped the fabric while looking directly at him.

"Like what you see?" I licked my dark red lipstick and pushed my arms against my breasts to show off my cleavage.

"Very much." Harry said hungirly while getting up off the couch and slowly started to move towards me. I pushed off of the couch and walked slowly backwards.

My back met the warmth of the black wall of the room as I stared at Harry's slow moving body. My hands pressed against the wall as I felt my sex pulsate with anticipation. I couldn't tell if this was sober me or high me at the moment, but it was fucking awesome.

Harry arrived in front of my body quickly. He pressed both of his hands on either side of my head as he stared down my body. He licked his lips and looked directly into my eyes. His one hand picked up the spaghetti strap of my dress and flicked it back onto my skin. You could hear the slap onto my skin as he let it go. I raised my chin.

"I enjoy this." Harry whispered.

"Enjoy what?" I questioned.

"The new you. I didn't think you could get anymore sexier, yet you have." Harry moved his hand down my body, grabbing my waist tightly and pushing my body against his so my lower back picked up off the wall.

"Anything for you." I looked innocently into his eyes while I wrapped my arms around his neck. He placed both of his hands on my hips and pressed us against the wall.

"I wonder if you taste better?" Harry moved his lips beside my ear and bit down on my earlobe beside my earring.

"Why don't we see?" I whispered.

Harry quickly pressed his lips to my neck and began to suck on the skin beside my ear. He held on tightly to my waist as my head pressed back into the wall to allow him access. I grabbed onto the back of his head and pulled at his hair as he made his marks.

He licked up my neck, up my jawline, until he pressed his lips hard against mine. Instantly I kissed back and entered my tongue into his mouth. I tugged hard on his hair with a smirk as he moaned slightly into my mouth.

His arms snaked around my waist and pulled me up slightly, allowing my legs to latch around his waist so I was taller than him. He kept kissing me as I looked down to him and we began to walk backwards. Harry turned us around and threw my body onto the couch so my legs were hanging off of the couch arm.

I looked down my body at Harry standing at my feet. I watched as he quickly tore off his suit jacket and looked my body up and down like I was his prey. He rolled up the sleeves to his blouse and ran his fingers through his hair.

I caught myself biting my lip hard in anticipation. My stomach roared to life as I watched him get down to his knees. He grabbed one ankle at a time and threw them over his shoulders. He pulled me towards him until my ass was on the couch arm and my legs were bent over his shoulders.

Harry rolled up my dress to reveal a thong covering my sex. He reached into my garter and grabbed one of my army knives. He flicked it open and gently cut the outer material off of the thong and threw it away, leaving me bare and without underwear.

"Perfect." Harry smirked while staring me down in my pussy.

Without warning, Harry's lips connected with my core, forcing a moan from my lips. My head thrashed back into the cushions of the couch as I held onto the top of the pillows. Harry dug his nails into the skin of my thighs as he used his tongue to dance around my nerves.

"Fuck." I mumbled into the air as another few moans left my lips. This felt like heaven with a few drinks in me and a few smokes of marijuana.

Harry breathed against my nerves and went back to attacking my sex. I squeezed my eyes closed as if I was in pain. I felt the butterflies in my stomach turn into bees as I gripped onto anything within my reach. This was my fucking man.

Suddenly, I felt three of Harry's fingers enter at a different opening, gaining a yell of euphoria from me. I arched my back against the couch as I squeezed the couch. I heard him chuckle slightly from down there.

"Harry I- Fuck." I stumbled as my orgasm grew in my body. He licked and danced around my core and scrunched his fingers inside me faster. I couldn't take the feeling, it was becoming overwhelming.

As I began to squirm, Harry placed his hand on my stomach to settle me down. He pressed down on my balloon of pleasure as my eyes slowly rolled to the back of my head.

Holy shit

"H-" I yelled out.

As my orgasm was about to rip through me, he removed his tongue and continued to scrunch his fingers inside me, leaving me with slight relief but not much. He began to bite down on the skin of my inner thigh.

"Harry i'm-"

"Don't." He warned as he disconnected from my skin and removed his fingers. Within seconds his tongue was back inside. He pressed his hand against my stomach again. I grabbed his hand in agony, as I held back my orgasm.

Before he could say anything more to me, my orgasm ripped straight through me with zero remorse. I relaxed instantly as I released, my heart beating at the speed of light. I felt sweat beginning to build at my hairline.

Harry stood up as he licked his lips with a smirk. Instead of giving me a break, he unbuckled his belt buckle and undid his pants, pulling them down to expose his bulging erection.

"How was that baby?" Harry chuckled to himself at my limp state of mind. It was fucking amazing, H.

"Fucking awesome." I held a thumbs up while trying to quickly regain my strength.

Harry climbed on top of me and leaned his pelvis onto me, his crotch hitting against mine. Suddenly I was aroused again. He pulled himself out of his boxers and quickly searched the ground. He grabbed his pants, grabbed a condom from his pocket, and came back to me.

"No." I whispered as I prepared myself for the euphoric overload.

"No, what?" Harry stiffened.

"Condom." I opened my eyes to look at him.
"Are you trying to trap me, Ms. Monroe?" Harry chuckled while disregarding the condom on the floor.

"Shut up and fuck me." I demanded.

"As you wish." Harry winked before fixing himself so he could insert himself inside of me.

He pushed my legs up and bent my knees as I laid below him. I was slightly more awake now as he spread my legs open. I could feel my arousal as he circled my entrance with his tip. He pushed himself into me without warning, forcing moans of pleasure from both of our mouths.

He sat there for a second as he fixed himself. I couldn't tell you the position we were in on this tiny couch. All I knew was that I'm going to get tested for STDs tomorrow.

He began to gently rock in and out of me, mixing the new sensation with one lingering from prior. It was too much yet just enough. He slowly rocked faster and faster as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I panted into the air as he began to thrust faster and harder. I felt our bodies move and the couch with us. I held onto the cushions for dear life as I lost control of all feelings.

My head was spinning from the weed as my body felt a hundred different emotions. Moan after moan left our lips as he thrusted hard into me. I could feel him unraveling from inside of me.

"H, I'm-" I cut myself off as he thrusted harder into me, nearly breaking me. I squeezed my legs tight and arched at the feeling.

"Do it baby." Harry said tiredly.

After a few more hard thrusts, I came undone into him and soon after he did the same for me. Our bodies sunk into the couch as our releases made it through our body.

Harry was quick to pull out of me and pull his boxers back on before sitting down on the couch. I stayed laid down as my feet now laid on his lap. I couldn't move just yet.

"Wanna get an STD test tomorrow?" I asked while catching my breath.

"I think we should." Harry glanced at the couch and cringed.

I watched him and giggled while relishing in our after sex glows. I could stay here for a while. I mean, I'd rather be in his bed but this will do, He ran his hand up and down my calf as I rolled my dress over my vagina.

"Are we sluts?" I asked, looking at the ceiling and staring to bring myself back to reality.

"For each other, yeah." Harry sighed.

"Yeah, we are." I giggled again.

"Alright, come on." Harry threw my legs off of him and jumped up. He buttoned his pants back up and tucked his shirt in, putting his belt on and fixing his sleeves while I laid there.

"Help me up." I held my hand out.

Harry pulled me up as I stood. My legs were slightly weak but I caught my balance with his shoulder. I bent down and picked up my ripped thong and held my hand out.

Harry placed the army knife in my hand and took the thong. He stuffed it in his back pocket while putting his suit jacket back on. I put the knife back in my garter while fixing my hair and reapplying my lipstick.

"Here." I licked my finger with the thumb and scrubbed off some of my lipstick from his face. There wasn't much but the remains I got.

"Thanks." Harry rubbed his face clean with his hands and fixed his collar. I fixed my face and dress before turning towards him.

"What now?" I asked.

"We could go back to my house and drink alone there." Harry shrugged.

"Let's do that." I nodded.

Harry unlocked the door and led the way out of the room. I waited at the edge of the hallway beside the exit as he made his rounds to say goodbye. As I stood there, I listened to the other people having sex in these rooms.

I heard a familiar voice coming from the one beside me. I held my ear up to the door and sure as fucking shit, heard the name Natalie moaned into the air. A huge smile spread across my face as I jumped for joy.

"Harry!" I called him over while listening in on the sex.

"Are you listening to people have sex?" Harry asked while walking up to me.

"It's Natalie!" I smiled.

"Fuck really? I thought she was abstaining or some shit." Harry put his ear to the door to listen.

"I got her a guy and I guess she's fucking him?" I lifted my ear off the door and did a little dance of excitement.

"Let's go." Harry rolled his eyes and began to walk.

I left a smile on my face as I followed him out. If one thing comes out of tonight, it's that Natalie finally got fucked. 

-

a/n: how would we feel if I told you this was the last smut scene of the book :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 65.6K 102
The city's best hitman and a precious little flower meet at Le papillon blue, New York's most notorious strip club. An angel on his shoulder that hes...
136K 2.6K 60
"Are you gonna call me Mr. Lizard from now?" "Of course." [Book One of The Adelaide Duncan Series] HIGHEST RANKINGS~ #79 in mazerunnerfanfiction #1...
357K 11.5K 79
[MATURE CONTENT] KILLER x THIEF Since the day she was born, RORY YOUNG has been told she's too smart for her own good. Getting by easily on her brai...
7.1K 914 39
αž€αž»αŸ†αž”αžΆαžšαž˜αŸ’αž—αž’αžΈ αž‚αŸ’αž˜αžΆαž“αžαŸ’αž„αŸƒαž’αžΌαž“αž…αžΆαž€αž…αŸαž‰αž–αžΈαž”αž„αž‘αŸ!